嘿 如果你一大早要起牀趕車...
Hey, hey. If you're coming in for the morning grind...
那麼這絕對又是一個交通繁忙 惱人的週一
it's another brutal Monday out there traffic-wise.
二號♥道以及五號♥道交通繁忙
The 2 is slow-and-go to the 5.
十號♥道因擁堵接近癱瘓
A Sig Alert is bogging down the I-10.
如果你還在四零五高速路上
And if you're on the 405 freeway,
你上班可能就要遲到了
you're probably already late for work.
如果你的老闆要給你點顏色看看
If your boss gives you a hard time about it,
你讓他到這裏來和...
have him come down here and talk to...
- ...Rachel談談 - 噢 不
- ...Rachel. - Oh, no.
好 哈哈 謝謝 還是免了吧
Zing! Ha, ha. Thanks, Skip.
但是 說到老闆 廣♥告♥之後...
But, hey, speaking of bosses, after the break...
我們請來了三位自已創業的小夥子
we get to meet three guys
白手起家 追尋他們的夢想
who are chasing their dream of becoming their own bosses.
馬上回來
Stay with us.
暫停 很好 各位 九十秒後繼續
And we're out. Very good, guys. We're back in 90 seconds.
惡老闆2
天吶 黛爾 你別再冒汗了
Jesus Christ. Dale, you gotta stop sweating, pal.
噢 哇 你都溼了
Oh, wow, you are wet. "Stop sweating."
"別出汗了" 怎麼讓它停下來了
How do I stop sweating?
這可是件大事 我們把全部都押在這上面了
This is a big deal. We got everything riding on this.
我們辭掉工作
We've quit our jobs,
我還有三個孩子嗷嗷待哺 怎麼說?
I have three children to think about now. How about that?
想像一下 你等下表現得亮瞎全場
Think about this. You do a good job right now,
你的兒子們絕對會以你爲豪的
you're gonna make your boys very proud.
女兒 我有三個女兒 老兄
Girls. I have three girls, dude.
好吧 她們那年齡也認不出男的女的
Right. You can't even tell at that age.
她們都活像長手腳的土豆
They basically look like potatoes with arms.
別把我孩子叫作土豆
Don't call my kids potatoes.
- 尊重一下孩子們 - 別把他惹惱了
- Respect the kids. - Don't piss him off.
她們可穿得粉紅粉紅的!
They wear pink!
讓他冷靜下來
Calm him down.
很多人都喜歡穿粉色衣服
A lot of guys wear pink.
我就很喜歡我那件粉色的馬球衫
I have a pink polo shirt that I love.
快別說了
Come on.
能拿一卷紙巾過來嗎?
Can we get a roll of paper towels?
快來人拿捲紙巾!
Can I get paper towels?!
你爲什麼要大吼大叫?
Why are you barking at people?
他可是禮貌地說 你卻在大吼
He's saying please, you're just barking.
- 沒禮沒貌 - 兄弟 你該把臉擦乾
- Bad manners. - Buddy, dry your face.
- 他緊張得要死 - 難以置信
- He's freaking out. - It's unbelievable.
你們沒我也行吧?
Can you go on without me?
不然你呆在車裏等着?
Why don't you wait in the car?
別鬧 很簡單的 只要你放輕鬆
Stop, this is gonna be easy. You have to calm down.
聽着 尼克會用事實和數據說話
Look, Nick's gonna hit them with facts and figures,
他很有頭腦的 好不?
because he's the brains, right?
你就說說 你和你老婆怎麼天雷勾動地火
You talk about how you and your wife fucked
養大那三個土豆大的孩子
and made three potatoes with arms.
你去感化人心 我就做我該做的事 隨機應變
You're the heart. Me, I'll do my thing, get in where I fit in.
- 你是靈魂? - 不 勞資是你們的大屌♥
- You're the soul? - No, I'm the dick and balls.
- 明白了 - 我爲什麼要當靈魂?
- Got it. - Why would I wanna be the soul?
就是別嚇昏過去 大力吸氣
Just don't pass out. Just keep breathing.
看吧 很簡單的
See? This will be easy.
我們要做的就是展現自我
All we have to do is be ourselves.
還是別展現自我了
Let's not be ourselves.
我們的自我都丟垃圾堆去了
Ourselves is a Dumpster fire.
要比自我做的更好纔行 昇華自我
Let's be better than ourselves. Let's try to elevate a little.
說得很好 沒人做的了自我
That's a good note. Nobody be themselves.
注意 還有二十秒節目開始
All right, we're back in 20 seconds.
嘿 小夥子們 感謝你們的到來
Hey, fellas, thanks for coming.
- 很高興見到你們 - 早上好 你好嗎?
- Nice to meet you. - Good morning. How are you?
嘿 夥計 一團糟對不
Hey, my man. There's trouble.
- 太過火了 - 他都不介意
- Too much. - Well, he went with it.
黛爾·阿爾比
Dale Arbus.
很高興認識你 夥計
Pleasure to meet you, man.
感謝你們的到來 這肯定很有趣
Thanks for coming on. This will be fun.
是的
Yeah.
拉鍊一直都拉得這麼低嗎?
Does that zip all the way down?
離節目開始還有五 四...
And we're back in five, four...
"洛杉磯 早上好"
歡迎回來 知道麼
And we're back. You know,
我們每週都會在 "創意焦點" 中...
every week we like to highlight...
採訪本土的發明家或是企業家
local inventors and entrepreneurs in our Big Idea Spotlight.
說得對 麥克
That's right, Mike.
今天我們有幸請到三位現代安迪生...
And today we have three modern-day...
他們發明了一種新型洗浴器 並且希望它大賣♥♥
Edisons who've created a new shower gadget they hope to really clean up with.
有請尼克·庫爾特還有黛爾
Please, welcome Nick, Kurt and Dale.
很高興來到現場
Pleasure to be here.
在我們介紹你們的產品之前
Before we get to the product,
能告訴我們...
can you tell us...
是什麼激發了
what is it that
你們三個人自己去創業的想法呢?
inspired three regular Joes to go into business for yourselves?
我們三個都曾爲討人厭的上司倍受屈辱地工作
We were all working at pretty terrible jobs for some awful bosses.
然後就想 如果我們自己當老闆
And thought if we got a chance to be our own bosses,
我們肯定不會像他們一樣
we'd do things differently.
這就是我們的機遇
This might be our shot.
我們從未想過有這機會
We didn't think we'd get the chance,
但是黛爾有個很棒的想法
but Dale had an amazing idea.
別讓黛爾搭話
Don't go to Dale.
後來 我們就開始聚在一起 討論發明...
And, we started meeting together to talk about the invention...
不再抱怨鬧心的工作
instead of complaining about our jobs.
嘿 我覺得這真是讓人 "性" 奮
Hey, I think that's exciting.
黛爾 我想問
Dale, you know, I just wanna know,
是什麼激發你的靈感...
where did the idea come from...
...去設計一個新型花灑?
...for a new showerhead?
我有三個孩子
I have three kids.
我是來談心的
So that's the heart.
- 真是幸福 - 是的 他有三胞胎
- That's a blessing. - Yeah, well, he has triplets.
說實話 有點多了 鴨梨山大
In all honesty, it's too many. I'm pretty overwhelmed.
很顯然 他心思全在那上面了
Well, he's got them on his mind, clearly.
我來回答吧
Let me answer the question.
黛爾當時從一個自助洗車服務回來...
Dale, had just gotten back from one of those self-service car washes...
... 那裏有杆 有肥皂
...with the wand with the soap.
總之是所有東西的結合體
It's got everything in one thing.
他就想 "爲什麼不給我們
He thought, "Why don't they make one of
設計一個類似的東西呢"
these for your body?"
在我們幾杯酒下肚之後 靈光一閃
After we had a few beers, we came up with the,
就想出 "洗浴好基友" 了
Shower Buddy.
"洗浴好基友"?
The Shower Buddy?
不好意思 那名字還只是暫定而已
I'm sorry, that name's not official yet.
不 他說錯了 是正式的
No, he's wrong. It is official.
我想取名爲 "洗浴好爹地"
I wanted the "Shower Daddy."
"洗浴好爹地" 這名字真是爛出新高度
"Shower Daddy" is worse on every level.
我同意尼克說的
I have to agree with Nick.
好過有個怪咖和你一起洗澡
Better than having some strange dude with you.
纔不是怪咖呢 老兄
It's not some strange dude, Dale,
我說過多少次了 是你的好基友
as I've said many times. It's your buddy.
爲什麼讓你的好基友和你一起洗澡?
Why would your buddy be in the shower?
爲什麼要和你♥爸♥爸?
Why would your dad?
別在節目上大吼大叫
Don't scream on television.
不如這樣
You know what?
小夥子們 向我們展示展示你們的小發明吧
How about you fellas show us how this gizmo works?
好吧? 咱們走吧
Right? Let's get it going.
好 看看吧 拿出來秀秀
Yes. Make it rain. Yes. Work it, work it.
噢 真是帥呆了
Oh, this is awesome.
庫爾特會進去 打開水龍頭
So Kurt's gonna go ahead and get in there. He's gonna turn on the shower.
你們就會看到水流出來
You're gonna see the water come out.
過一會兒 洗髮液就會自動從花灑噴出來
After a bit, the shampoo's gonna automatically be triggered out of the showerhead...
- 沒有水壓 - 那個藍色把手
- No water pressure. - The blue handle.
- 沒有水壓 - 後面有一個抽水機
- No water pressure. - There's a pump on the back.
我可以手動抽水
I could pump it manually.
黛爾去幫幫忙 謝謝你 老兄
Dale's gonna help out. Thank you, buddy.
電影精選列表