2020年7月30日
新會議
按ESC鍵或點兩下結束全熒幕
使用電腦語♥音♥設備
開始視頻
取消靜音
有人嗎?
Hello?
海莉,主持人,我
潔瑪,卡洛琳,艾瑪,
拉蒂娜,泰迪,邀請
潔瑪的手♥機♥進入會議等候室
抱歉
Sorry.
能讓我進來嗎?
Can you let me in?
- 嗨. - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
今晚都準備好了嗎?
You ready for tonight?
當然了,肯定會很好玩
Yeah. Yeah, it should be fun.
呃,你們都做過這種事嗎?
Um. Have you ever done anything like this before?
- 沒有. - 沒做過啊?
- No. - No?
就是...我試過幾次
Yeah, it's... I've done it a few times,
特別酷,就好像...
and it is really cool. Like...
真的有效果嗎?
Does anything ever happen?
呃,當然了
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
就好像,每次進行的時候...
I mean, every time I've done it, it's been...
彷彿有什麼事在發生
Like, something has gone on.
聽着怪滲人的
Sounds spooky.
只會有微小的改變
It'll just be a little different.
呃...
Um...
- 好,她上線了. - 呀
- Oh, she's back. - Yay.
我們現在就是在等剩下的人嗎?
Are we just waiting for the other guys?
是的,卡洛琳剛給我發了訊息
Yeah. Caroline just messaged me
說她可能要晚來一會
and said she was running a little bit late.
好的,我們開始吧
Okay. There we go.
- 哦對了. - 你們好像需要...
- Ooh. - I think you needed to, uh...
把手♥機♥音頻關掉
turn off the phone audio.
呃
Ooh.
你應該是需要把手♥機♥音頻關掉
You got to turn off the phone audio, I think.
把哪邊靜音也行...或者是...
Maybe mute... mute yourself on one' or"'
啊...
Aah...
- 呃... - 好了
- Uh... - Okay.
好了
Yeah.
沒問題了
That's good.
終於來了
There she is.
抱歉,介意我先發個郵件嗎?
Sorry, do you mind if I just send a really quick e-mail?
哦,沒關係的
Oh. Yeah, no, no.
去吧
Go for it.
好的
Yeah.
嘿,夥計們
Hi, guys.
- 你好. - 嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
- 過得怎麼樣? - 不錯,你呢?
- How are you? - Good. How are you?
我好緊張
I'm nervous.
有什麼好緊張的?
What's there to be nervous about?
沒事的,會非常好玩的
It's gonna be fine.It's gonna be fun.
- 嘿,夥計們. - 瑞蒂娜!
- Hey, guys. - Radina!
嗨! 你好嗎?
Hi! How are you?
- 瑞蒂娜. - 哦,我的天
- Radina. - Oh, my God.
你留着樣的捲髮真好看
Your hair's so lovely and curly like that.
- 謝謝. - 你好,美女
- Thank you. - Hello, girl.
你好
Hello
哦,是不是病了?
Oh, is it something?
- 哦, - 她在咳嗽呢
- Oh. - She's coughing.
我沒事的
I'm fine, guys.
現在連咳嗽都不行了
People are not allowed to cough anymore.
這太扯了
This is ridiculous.
不,現在你得用屁聲掩飾咳嗽了
No, you have to hide a cough with a fart now
而不是反過來那樣
instead of the other way around.
說得太對了
That's true.
憋住了
Tuck it in.
- 哦,卡洛琳! - 怎麼了?
- Oh, Caroline! - What?
卡洛琳!
Caroline!
卡洛琳,你臉上蹭了點東西
Caroline, there's something on your face.
隔離期裏我的毛孔有點受不了...
My pores are not doing well in lockdown, so...
- 哦. - 你好
- Oh. - Hello.
- 嗨,帕特! - 嗨,帕特
- Hi, Pat! - Hi, Pat.
你問沒問他有沒有居家隔離?
Did you ask if he's staying indoors?
沒有,他纔沒居家隔離呢,是不是?
No, he's not staying indoors, are you?
不,不,不.我喜歡曬太陽
No, no, no, no, no.I like the sunshine.
哦,你的小心,帕特
Oh, Pat,you've got to be careful.
我可愛曬太陽了
I absolutely love it.
哦,我的天.收一收吧
Oh, my God. Put it away.
- 你可真會撩! - 哦,天啊!
- You're such a flirt! - Oh, my God!
拜拜,老爸
Bye, Dad.
我真喜歡你♥爸♥
I love your dad.
今晚應該邀請他來
You should invite him tonight.
我覺得他的心臟受不了這個
I don't think his heart could handle it.
他真可愛,雖然很不聽話
He's so cute. He's been so naughty, though.
一直往外跑,我還得...
Just keeps going out,and then I have to...
我還得在大街上追着他跑
I have to, like, chase him down the street,
我說:"老爸! 別鬧了!"
and I'm like, ' "ad, stop it!"
稍微等我一會
Just excuse me for one second.
她還好嗎?
Is she okay?
沒事,她還好
Yeah, she's alright.
呃,看起來可不太好
Eh, it doesn't look alright.
這個情況很尷尬,是不是?
It's a weird situation, isn't it?
他們就不該
Well,they should have never
在隔離期同居
moved in together for lockdown.
這麼短的時間裏沒法瞭解一個人
Yeah, you don't know a person in that short of time.
誰能想得到呢?
Well, what do you know?
- 瑞蒂娜. - 嘿
- Radina. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
- 你沒事吧? - 沒事
- You okay? - Yeah.
哦,天哪,我真的沒事
Oh, my God, yeah. Totally fine.
我們就是吵了一架
It's like, when we have an argument,
他就回臥室了
he just goes to the bedroom.
現在這裏全都歸我了
Now I have all this space.
嘿,大夥,看看這個
Hey, guys. Look at this.
這就是我們過一會的樣子
This is gonna be us later.
艾瑪,這不好玩
Emma. Not funny.
哦,我不喜歡這個
Oh, I don't like that.
一會就在你背後出現哦,卡洛琳
It's gonna appear behind you, Caroline.
哦,閉嘴
Oh, shut up.
- 艾瑪. - 等一下
- Emma. - Wait.
等一下,看看我弄的
Wait, look what I did. Hang on.
要等一會
It takes a while.
這就是居家隔離導致的
This is what lockdown's led me to.
看啊,看,是我
Look, look. It's me.
- 哦,天哪! - 是雙胞胎呢
- Oh, my God! - Got a twin.
- 哦,不. - 有兩個你哎
- Oh, no. - There's two of you.
沒錯,我太寂寞,所以做了個朋友
Yeah, no. I got lonely,so I made a friend.
哦,天哪,夥計,我聽泰迪說
Oh,my God,guys, I heard from Teddy.
他今晚真的會來
He's actually gonna be there tonight.
- 哦,真的? - 你沒開玩笑吧?
- Oh, he is? - Hang on. Are you serious?
就想提前告訴你一聲,卡洛琳
Thought I'd give you the heads up, Caroline.
是啊,多謝你.說得有點晚了
Yeah, thanks for that. A bit late.
看看我這花臉
Got this shit on my face.
你們看見他發的照片了嗎?
Have you seen his Instagram posts?
是跟金妮那張還是跟金妮的另一張?
The one with Jinny or the other one with Jinny?
或者說跟金妮的第一張?
Or the first one with Jinny?
他父母家的房♥子超級豪華
Her parents' house is, like, a mansion.
他變了不少,就像...
He's so different now. Like...
肯定是因爲她,她可真難搞
Well, it's her. She'so fucking painful, guys.
絕對想不到他倆會在一起,泰迪正跟她相反
You'd never put them together,'cause Teddy is the opposite.
頂多能跟她進行三句對話
Well, you can have, like, three conversations
然後就是翻來覆去這幾句
with her in rotation and that's about it.
我絕對看到過她做美黑的印記
And I've definitely seen her, like, fake tan hand marks.