好了 寶貝 準備好第一天跟爸爸去上班嗎
All right, baby girl, you ready for your first day at work with Daddy?
-爸爸 開快點 -好
-Daddy, go fast! -Huh. Okay!
-萬聖節快樂 -萬聖節快樂 庫珀警官
-Happy Halloween! -Happy Halloween to you, too, Officer Cooper.
耶
Yes!
那東西哪來的
Where'd that scumbag come from?
我們得快點
We're gonna have to move quick.
-10-24 炸♥彈♥威脅 -10-24 炸♥彈♥威脅
-10-24: bomb threat. -10-24: bomb threat.
-10-71 開槍 -10-71 開槍
-10-71: shooting. -10-71: shooting.
他身上的味道不像聖誕老人
He doesn't smell like Santa.
你真漂亮
You're so pretty.
謝謝 寶貝 你也是
Oh, thanks, baby, you are too.
-謝謝 爸爸 -玩得開心
-Thanks, Daddy. -Have fun.
我會在10點前送她回來
Uh, I'll have her back by 10:00.
8:30好嗎 8:00吧
8:30? 8:00.
我會在8:00前送她回來
I'll have her back by 8:00.
各單位請對10-15做出回應
All units respond to a 10-15.
收到 噪音干擾
Copy that. Noise disturbance.
不許動 警♥察♥
Freeze! Police!
天哪
Oh, my God!
我是警♥察♥ 快讓開 把車挪開
Police officer coming through! Get out of the way! Move your vehicle!
坐回你的車裏 先生 回車上去
Get back in your car, sir! Get back in your vehicle.
哦
Oh.
-你這是幹什麼 -我可以解釋
-What do you think you're doing? -Aah! I can explain.
我知道半途丟下人不太好...
I know it's not cool to leave in the middle of a...
這是約會 第一次約會
Date. It was a first date.
老實說 我希望更像是我 在克里斯汀認識那個人
And, honestly, I expected more out of a guy I met on Christian Mingle.
你別誤會 你就是太緊張了
It's just that... Don't take this the wrong way. You're kind of intense.
緊張 我怎麼緊張了
Intense? Intense how?
我說我要早點離開 你就拔槍放在桌子上
When I said I had to leave early, you pulled your gun out on the table.
不 不 我的意思是這樣
No, no. I was doing a thing like:
在我進行第二次約會之前不要走開
"Don't you walk away until I get a second date."
-本來是開玩笑的 -我覺得不是
-It was supposed to be funny. -It really wasn't.
我追你是因爲你把錢包忘了
I was just chasing you because you forgot your wallet.
好吧 謝謝
Okay. Thanks.
-我現在得走回車上去了 -好吧
-I'm gonna walk back to my car now. -All right.
-再見 -再見
-Bye! -Bye.
你忘了付賬單
Hey. You forgot to pay your bill.
該死
Dang it!
我真以爲這人能行呢
I really thought this one was gonna work out.
德州新聞 聲名狼藉的卡特爾領導人
News out of Texas: A huge break...
維森特·科特斯案取得重大突破
...in the case against notorious cartel leader Vicente Cortez.
有消息說一名卡特爾內部人士
Sources say a cartel insider...
正準備指證這位暴♥力♥犯罪之王
...is prepared to testify against the violent crime lord.
我過幾個小時就能出去
I will be out in a few hours.
我從不錯過我女兒的生日
I will never miss my daughter's birthday.
科特斯在掌控美國毒品交易期間
Cortez is suspected of more than 100 murders
被懷疑犯下100多起命案
while dominating the U.S. drug trade.
執法人員如今仍然稱其"不可捉摸"
Law enforcement officials have called him "untouchable" until now.
什麼時候裸體跳舞成非法的了
Since when is it illegal to dance naked...
-這是我自己的街上 -閉嘴
-...on my own street? -Shut up!
-庫珀 -不 等一下
-Hey, Coop. -Oh, no. Hold on.
-我沒時間搭理這 -等一下 慢點
-I don't have time for this. -Wait a second. Slow down.
你腿比我腿長
My legs are shorter than yours.
霍瑟警探 回來 你知道規定
Detective Hauser, come back. You know protocol.
所有物證都必須裝進 大小合適的諾蘭信封裏
All evidence has to be submitted in a proper-size Nolan envelope.
這很危險 可能會傷及他人
This is dangerous and could hurt someone.
你這裏遇到過很多危險嗎 庫珀
You encounter a lot of danger here, Coop?
的確如此 那天他們送來一個行李袋
As a matter of fact, I do. The other day they brought in a duffle bag.
我一打開 裏面有隻小浣熊 它可能有狂犬病啊
I opened it, there was a live raccoon in there. It could've had rabies.
或者更糟糕
Or it could've had worse.
浣熊皰疹
Raccoon herpes.
那真的會傳染
That's real contagious.
感覺如何
How does it feel?
我生殖器周邊有一種灼熱感
I imagine a burning sensation in the little guy's genital region.
庫珀警官 請到埃米特隊長辦公室來
Officer Cooper, report to Captain Emmett's office.
不好意思 不跟你們聊了 隊長找我呢
Sorry, boys. I'd like to keep talking with y'all, but the captain needs me.
小心你的腦門 警探
Watch your head, detective.
我本來要說"當祕書的感覺怎麼樣"
I was gonna say, "How does it feel being a glorified secretary?"
庫珀 這位是達拉斯馬歇爾·傑克森警官
Cooper, this is Deputy U.S. Marshal Jackson, in from Dallas.
埃米特隊長
All due respect, Captain Emmett,
我知道馬歇爾·傑克森警官是誰
I know exactly who Deputy Marshal Jackson is.
-幸會 -謝謝
-It's an honor to meet you, sir. -Thank you.
我要說的話必須保密
What I'm about to say cannot leave this room.
-知道嗎 -是
-Okay? -Yes, sir.
你知道費利佩·裏瓦是誰嗎
Do you know who Felipe Riva is?
知道 科特斯卡特爾的第一助理
Yes. He is the top lieutenant in the Cortez cartel.
從1989年起
Since 1989,
他負責所有財務 洗錢
he's responsible for all their "finances, " a.k.a., money laundering.
他是有名的波哥大銀行 看管人
He is known as The Bank of Bogota?, The Tender Tender...
借債人 洗錢人 矮子
...The Lender Lender, The Money Launderer, El Chapo,
豬排 齊巴魯...
The Pork Chop, La Chalupa...
好 好 好
Okay. Okay, okay.
裏瓦和其妻子要指證科特斯
Riva and his wife are gonna testify against Cortez.
但科特斯已經殺了所有的潛在證人
But Cortez has killed every potential witness we've had.
所以這事只能我們三個知道
Which is why only the three of us can know this.
他的工資單上所有人都在列
He has people on his payroll everywhere.
明天早上 傑克森警官 將護送裏瓦到達拉斯
Now, tomorrow morning, Deputy Jackson is gonna escort Riva to Dallas...
次日早上8點他將進行作證
...so he can testify the following morning at 8:00 a.m.
而你...
And you...
-將跟他一起 -我
-...are gonna go with him. -Me?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你要我去達拉斯
You want me to go to Dallas?
法律要求一位女警護送裏瓦夫人
The law requires a female escort for Mrs. Riva.
對 根據第290條
Oh, yes, of course. Section 290.
理查德規則
The Richards Rule.
我知道你一直想外出
I know you've been wanting to get off the bench.
-是 -自從獵槍事件之後
-Yes, sir. -And ever since the shotgun incident...
等等 等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. Hold up.
你就是那個庫珀嗎
You're the Cooper?
"他就拔出了一庫珀" 還有"千萬別庫珀那玩意"
As in, "He just pulled a Cooper"? As in, "Don't Cooper that shit"?
我是按照規定辦事 長官
I was following protocol, sir.
我找到了噪音來源
I found the source of the noise complaint.
-鑰匙誰拿着 -喂 獵槍歸我
-Who's got the keys? -Hey, I got shotgun!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
-你爲什麼那麼做 爲什麼啊
-Why would you do that? -Why?
他只是想坐前排
He just wanted to sit in the front seat!
天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, God.
對不起
I'm so sor...
對不起 我以爲你是都市傳奇
I'm sor... Actually, I thought you were an urban myth.
你從沒聽別人說"獵槍"是要坐前排嗎
You'd never heard someone calling "shotgun" to sit in the front?
沒有 長官 我從沒聽過別人這麼說
That's a negative, sir. I've never heard that term used that way.
聽着 你負責照顧裏瓦的妻子
Look, all you have to do is take care of Riva's wife.
-是 -好嗎
-Yes. -Okay?
讓她保持冷靜 帶她去女廁所
Keep her calm, take her to the little girls' room
如果她有任何女士的事情要處理
if she has any lady business.
是 隊長 我們知道 裏瓦夫人是否已經絕經
Yes. Captain, do we have any idea if Miss Riva is menopausal?
對 因爲我一直跟蹤她的經期
Yes, because I've been tracking her cycle
並且對照陰曆進行檢查
and cross-referencing it to the lunar calendar.
-真的嗎 把那表給我一張 -不
-Really? Can I get the chart? -No!
行了 快出去吧
Get out of here. Go. Just go. Go.
謝謝你 警官
Thank you, deputy.
-埃米特隊長 -庫珀
-Captain Emmett? -Yes, Cooper.
不是我不想感謝你給我這次機會
Not that I'm not grateful for the opportunity, sir...
而是這是我第一天返回崗位
...but this seems like a very important detail
非常重要的細節
for my first day back in the field.
庫珀
Cooper.
你跟這裏最優秀的警♥察♥一樣
You're cut from the same cloth as the best cop there ever was.
謝謝
Thank you, sir.
電影精選列表