柯夢波莎
時尚警♥察♥ 你被捕了
如何增進樂趣
性感男孩夾頁
大胸脯可以是大資產
如何在五天內擁有好身材 安蒂·安德森撰稿
戀愛小測驗
如何看風水 安蒂·安德森撰稿
達到高♥潮♥的終極密招
你不知道我剛纔有多倒黴 我前面那個男人...
If you only knew what I just dealt with. This guy in front of me...
那傢伙才應該喫罰單 女人的年齡是祕密
That guy deserves a ticket! A woman never reveals her age.
他的時速才10英里
...going ten miles an hour on the highway...
如何逃避罰單
十日拍拖手冊
"唯有到那個時刻 塔吉克人♥民♥明白真正的真義"
"...only then will the people of Tajikistan know true and lasting peace."
安蒂 你寫得太棒太感人了
Andie, it's brilliant. It's really moving.
但是《柯夢波莎》雜♥志♥永遠不可能刊載這篇文章
But it's never going to appear in Composure magazine.
我辛苦唸到碩士就爲了寫這些沒營養的文章
I busted my butt in grad school to be Andie Anderson, "How To" girl.
"如何釣男人"
And write articles like, "How To Use The Best Pick-up Lines",
"金髮美女的生活 真的比較精彩"
"Do Blondes, Like, Really Have More Fun?"
我想要寫♥真♥正重要的議題
I want to write about things that matter,
例如政♥治♥或環境
like politics and the environment.
-那些我有興趣的議題 -堅持下去 美夢會成真的
-Things I'm interested in. -Keep at it, you'll get there.
我有一個能讓你開心的消息
Hey, I have something to cheer you up.
在和你電♥話♥調情一個月後
That editor from Sports Illustrated you've been flirting with on the phone
《運動畫刊》的編輯 今天早上寄來一份快遞
for about a month now, he made a little delivery this morning.
我看
Let me see.
-明天晚上... -你們要做什麼
-Tomorrow night... -What happens?
全世界最令人興奮的體育競賽...
Only the most exhilarating display of athletic competition known to man.
-白雪溜冰團 -是NBA決賽 我拿到票了
-The Icecapades? -No, the NBA finals. And I got tickets!
-一起去嗎 -好吧 但我不跟你一起瘋
-Come with me? -All right. But I am not putting out.
兩條熱狗和幾杯啤酒下肚 你會變得不一樣
Two jumbo dogs and a couple of beers, you'll be whistling a different tune.
你知道我喜歡什麼
You know what I like.
早安 女士們 記得半小時後要開會
Morning, ladies. Don't forget, staff meeting in 30 minutes.
-蜜雪兒還沒來 -她八成還在賴牀
-Haven't seen Michelle yet. -Ten to one she's wallowing.
換我去叫她起牀了 你去買♥♥咖啡
My turn, I'll get her. You get coffee.
等一下 帶一些試用品去
Wait, take some samples.
試用品 好主意
Samples, great idea!
老天 真是戲劇化...
Oh, boy. Drama, drama, drama.
班 早安
Hello, Ben.
史碧爾 早安
Hey, good morning, Spears.
你在看什麼這麼關心時事
What's that? Catching up on current events?
"如何點燃他的欲♥火♥"
"Turn-on Tricks", "How To Make Him Hot"...
想找人做試驗嗎
Wanna try those out some time?
葛林和我與《柯夢波莎》有約
Green and I have an appointment at Composure,
全國銷♥售♥量成長最快的女性雜♥志♥
the fastest-growing women's magazine in the country.
既然我們的客戶
As our clients run a lot of our campaigns...
和這本雜♥志♥時常合作
in their nationally-syndicated magazine,
讀一讀又何妨
it wouldn't hurt to read it.
-小班 -早安 葛林
-Hey, Benny. -Morning, Green.
-你終於現身了 -是的
-Finally decided to show? -Yes.
-要走了嗎 -走吧 班 待會兒見
-Ready? -Ready. Later, Ben.
祝你們今天愉快
Have a nice day, ladies.
早
Hi.
早安 我的太陽
Good morning, sunshine.
快去換衣服
OK, get dressed.
15分鐘後就要開會了 快
Staff meeting, fifteen minutes. Let's go.
我要繼續睡
I'm going back to bed.
-我活不下去了 -陽光普照
-I have no reason to live. -The sun's out.
-好吧 我等一下... -馬上起牀
-OK, I'll just... -You do now!
羊毛衣
Cashmere?
那會讓你的眼睛看起來更綠
It'll make your eyes look fiercely green.
起來 你不能連工作都丟了
Get up. I won't let you lose your job as well.
-過來 -安蒂...
-Come here. -Oh, Andie...
-起牀 -好
-OK? -OK.
你纔跟他約會一個星期
You only dated the guy a week.
-那是我一生中最棒的一星期 -親愛的...
-It was the best week of my life! -Sweetheart...
早安 女士們
Good morning, ladies.
阿狗 你好嗎
What's up, T-Dog?
早安
Morning.
-阿貓 你好嗎 -班 早安 徹夜狂歡
-What's up, kitty cat? -Hi, Daddy. Big night?
-還不錯 -縱酒縱慾
-Not bad. -Orgy?
-你到哪裏去了 -不是你們想的那樣
-Where were you? -Not at an orgy.
-你聽說了嗎 -尼克隊打進決賽
-You hear? -That the Knicks made the finals
阿貓阿狗欠我20塊
and Tone the Bone here owes me $20?
你說的沒錯 戴勞爾鑽石在找新的廣♥告♥商
You were right. DeLauer Diamonds wants a new ad agency.
-華倫要我們全力爭取 -今天真是美好的一天
-Warren wants to move aggressively. -Yes! Oh, this is a good day.
在第五大道鑽石就和計程車一樣平常
Diamonds are as common as taxis on Fifth Avenue.
完全講求情感價值
Their value is entirely sentimental,
取決於供需和廣♥告♥
maintained by supply, demand and advertising.
給我條紋那一件 戴勞爾是世界第一大鑽石公♥司♥
Stripes. DeLauer dominates the world diamond market,
要是我成爲廣♥告♥代表商 我就代表了整個鑽石工業
so if I represent them, I represent the entire industry.
-怎麼了 -華倫把案子交給娘兒們了
-What? -Warren gave it to the Judys.
-由史碧爾和葛林負責 -不會吧
-Spears and Green are already on it. -No!
他偏愛性感長腿辣妹
He's kinda partial to hot, leggy chicks.
我們只是邋遢的臭男生
We're the sneakers and beer guys.
名貴的寶石不是我們的專長
Precious gems aren't our forte.
豐脣和翹臀是女性的專利
Lips and Hips are at Chicks magazine.
-我得找華倫談一談... -他在飛機上
-I gotta get to Warren... -He's on a plane.
他只是到芝加哥開會
Easy. Chicago meeting.
太遲了 他們今晚約在沐林餐廳見面
It's too late. They're meeting at Mullins tonight.
不可能的 那是我的貴賓
This isn't happening. This was my tip.
我的案子 我的客戶 我的廣♥告♥
It'll be my pitch, my account, my campaign.
-她們不能把我擠掉 -我聽到了
-They will not ace me out of this. -I heard that.
-好 今晚在沐林餐廳 -什麼叫"我聽到了"
-OK. Mullins, tonight. -"I heard that"?
-早 -早
-Hi. -Hi.
-我真的不想談 -沒關係
-I don't really want to talk about it, OK? -OK.
爲什麼我老是遇到這種事
Why does this always happen to me?
一開始總是很順利突然間就結束了
Things are great for a week and a half, and suddenly it's over.
我不懂
I'm mystified.
我真的不懂 一開始總是那麼美好
Seriously, I am mystified, 'cause it always starts so well.
-不要輕言放棄 -麥克和我是如此心靈相通
-Just roll with it. -Mike and I had such a connection.
我們第一次做♥愛♥ 是那麼的美好
The first time we had sex, it was so beautiful...
我感動得哭了
I cried.
-你哭了 -對
-You cried? -Yeah.
只是一滴在臉頰的淚吧
One glistening tear on your cheek, right?
不是 我真的很激動 我甚至告訴他我愛他
No, I was really emotional. I even told him I loved him.
-認識幾天後 -五天...不對 是兩天
-After how many days? -Five. Two.
我想表達我心裏的感受
I wanted to express what I felt.
他說了什麼
OK. Well, what did he say?
麥克什麼都不必說 我知道他跟我的感覺一樣
Mike didn't have to say anything. I know that he felt the same.
但是他突然變得很忙 我都找不到他
But then he got really busy. I never knew where he was.
所以我一直打電♥話♥給他...
So I kept calling him...
-你一直打電♥話♥ -我沒有留言
-You kept calling him? -I didn't leave a message.
他不會知道是我 我的電♥話♥不會顯示
He didn't know it was me, my number's blocked.
他一定以爲是他的朋友
I'm sure he thought it was a friend.
男人最喜歡打電♥話♥給朋友然後掛掉
Men often call their friends' answerphones and hang up.
反正 我知道他爲什麼甩掉我
Anyway, I know why he dumped me.
-我太胖了 -你纔不胖
-I'm too fat. -You're not fat!
再漂亮的女人要是像你一樣
If the most beautiful woman in the world acted like you,
還是會把男人嚇跑的
a guy would still run away.
安蒂 沒有男人會甩掉你的
No guy would go running from you, Andie.
就算你吐得他一身髒 他也會叫你再吐一次
You could barf all over him and he'd say, "Do it again."
那既噁心又不真實
That was both disgusting and untrue.
要是我像你一樣 我也會被甩
If I did what you did, I'd get dumped too.
各位 把鞋子脫掉
OK, family, shoes off.
吸氣...
And breathe...
吐氣
Out.
蘿麗 你先開始
OK, Lori, let's start with you.
《肉毒桿菌入門》已經完稿
The "Botox For Beginners" piece is done.
有一點可怕 但是很振奮人心
It's a little scary, but mostly upbeat.
正在寫《婦科醫生不說的事》
Now I'm on "What Your Gyno Won't Tell You".
也是很可怕 但同樣振奮人心
Which is Also scary but... upbeat.
我也在調查因爲修指甲
I've been researching deadly pedicures,
感染黴菌而喪命的女人
about the woman who got that fungus.
這個故事很嚇人
電影精選列表