請告訴我 什麼時候"精英"成罵人的話了
Please tell me, when did "elite" become a dirty word?
人力資本
我們爲你感到驕傲 爲你的成就而驕傲
We are proud of you. Proud of your accomplishments.
爲你所樹立的榜樣而驕傲
Proud of the example you have set
最最重要的是
and perhaps more than anything,
爲你的優秀品格而驕傲
we are proud of your character.
今晚到場的是我們最棒的學生
I'm joined here tonight by some of our best students
和他們的家人
and their families.
嗨
Hey.
還要幾個小時吧 不好說 別等我了
A couple of hours, I don't know. Don't wait up.
什麼
What?
帕布魯 幫我個忙好嗎
Pablo, yo, can you do me a favor?
週六你能替我的班嗎 我老婆過生日
Can you pick up my shift on Saturday? It's my wife's birthday.
我們打算請個保姆 然後去喫個飯
Going to dinner, splurged on a babysitter.
我♥操♥ 看看這
Holy shit. Look at this place.
我聽說過這裏很大 但是 天啊
I mean, I heard it was big, but this is... Jesus.
曼寧勳爵到底掌管了多少土地啊
How many acres does the Lord Manning preside over anyway?
請告訴我吧
Pray tell.
你是不知道還是不感興趣
You don't know or you're not interested?
都有
Both.
你們有放映室嗎
You have a screening room?
我打賭你肯定有
I bet you have a screening room.
你隨便找個地方放下我就行
You can just drop me off anywhere.
好
Right.
你覺得他會允許我看看♥房♥♥子嗎
Think he'll let me look at the house?
再見
Bye.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Morning
你是來拿捐款的嗎
Are you here to pick up the donation?
不是 我想我剛剛送來了捐款
Um, no. I think I just dropped off my donation.
什麼
Excuse me?
我是香農的爸爸 我剛把她送來
I'm Shannon's dad. I just gave her a ride.
我是凱莉 傑米的媽媽
I'm Carrie, I'm Jamie's mother.
幸會
Nice to meet you.
德魯·哈格爾 幸會
Drew Hagel, nice to meet you.
哈格爾 我記得香農說過
"Hagel." I thought that Shannon said,
[陰沉]
- her last name was... - Dark.
那是她的化名
That's her nom de guerre.
是她媽媽的名字 也是她的標誌性情緒
Her mother's name. Also her signature mood.
她媽媽是不是
Is her mother no longer...
不 沒有 她在太平洋西北部的某個地方
No. No, she's somewhere out in the Pacific Northwest.
我再婚了
Uh... I remarried though,
娶了個更年輕的
to a much younger woman.
有點像戰利品
Kind of a trophy thing.
哈格爾 和那個哈格爾有什麼關係嗎
Hagel, is that any relation to the Hagels of...
不 沒有 完全沒關係
No. Not at all. No. No relation at all.
我是做房♥地♥產♥的
I'm Hagel's Real Estate.
你在城裏看到過我的牌子嗎
Maybe you've seen my signs in town?
我要晚了 抱歉 得走了
I'm late, I'm sorry. I have to go.
-很高興認識你 -我也是
- So nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我們很喜歡香農
We love Shannon.
你教育得很好
You've done well.
你好
Hi.
要玩嗎
Do you play?
什麼
What?
這人太差了 我得有個像樣的搭檔
This guy sucks, I need a decent partner.
你會打網球嗎
Do you play tennis?
以前打過 不多
Uh, I used to, a little.
我需要一個堅實的後盾
I need a warrior on my corner.
我不能總輸給我的員工們
I can't keep losing to guys who work for me.
懂嗎
You know?
我認識你嗎
Do I know you?
我叫德魯·哈格爾 香農的父親
I'm Drew Hagel. I'm Shannon's dad.
她是誰啊
Who the hell is that?
傑米的女朋友
Jamie's girlfriend.
是啊 嗨 昆特
Oh. Yeah, hey. Quint.
幸會幸會
Nice to meet you.
要不你去換套衣服吧
Well, why don't you go get suited up, then?
俱樂部裏有些衣服
There's some stuff in the clubhouse.
好
Oh, okay.
-謝了 -你發球 我防守
- Thanks. - You serve, I close!
來吧
Play.
我就是這個意思
That's what I'm talking about.
不 聽着 我不是輸不起的人 懂嗎
No. Look, I don't want to be a sore loser here, all right?
但你找了個專業的 昆特 這人很專業
But you hired a ringer, Quint. The guy's a pro. Come on.
-是嗎 專業的 -啥
- Were you? A pro. - What?
不 我是個經紀人 房♥地♥產♥經紀人
No. I'm a broker, a real estate broker.
是 但你絕對玩兒過
Ah, yeah, but you were something.
大學的時候玩過一會兒 三♥級♥
In college, I played a little. Division three.
房♥地♥產♥經紀人
Heh, so, real estate agent...
我一直覺得這工作適合
I mean, I thought that was a job for
離了婚的中年家庭主婦
divorced middle-aged housewives.
抱歉 這就是我律師表達友好的方式
Sorry. That's just my lawyer being friendly.
沒事 我父親說過 要試着做有需求的事
No, my dad said, "Try to do something that's needed."
我想了想 就是棺材和房♥子了
I figured, coffins and houses.
可能我把他的建議太當真了
Maybe, I took his advice a little too literally.
不管怎麼說 我
Anyways, I, uh...
我覺得你們做的事很令人興奮
I think what you guys do is totally exciting.
是很棒 沒錯
It is exciting. It is.
最妙的是沒人能解釋我們到底是做什麼的
The best part is that no one can even explain what we do.
對吧
Right?
我們在無形的監管下被無形的手操控着
We move invisible money through invisible markets
以無形的速度
at invisible speeds,
在無形的市場中移♥動♥無形的資金
guided by invisible hands with invisible oversight.
這沒什麼令人興奮的
There's nothing exciting about that.
除了18%的分成
Except the 18%.
-好了 下週六再見 -好
- All right, see you next Saturday. - All right.
能問你點事嗎
Can I ask you something?
我知道現在可能不是時候 但
I, uh, know this might not be the best time, but...
是 你想投資WMV基金 我知道
Yeah, you want to invest in WMV. I know.
我一直都知道
I get it all the time.
無論男女 我遇到的所有人都這樣
Almost every man I meet. Some women too, actually.
但我的圈子基本都是男的
But my world is mostly men.
我只是在想既然我們已經認識了
I was just thinking now that we know each other,
孩子們也是很好的一對
and the kids make a really great couple...
是啊 就像一家人
Yeah, we're practically family.
是 我想對基金做一筆小額投資
Yes, I'd like to make a small investment in the fund.
最低30
Minimum is 300.
-30萬嗎 -對 最低的 所以
- Three hundred thousand? - Yeah, minimum, so...
-好 -這還是給朋友和家人的數
- Right. - And that's just for friends and family.
知道對沖基金是怎麼運作的嗎
You know how a hedge fund works?
當然知道 我輔修了經濟學
Yeah, sure. I actually minored in economics.
我只是在想
I was just thinking, uh...
沒錯 這樣挺好的
Yeah, that would be fine.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 對吧
I think that nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?
對啊 考慮一下吧
Yeah. Why don't you think about it, right?
和妻子商量一下 如果你還感興趣的話
Talk it over with the wife, and then if you're still interested,
你可以到國會公園辦公室來
you can come down to the Capitol Park office.
-好 謝謝 -沒事
- Okay. Thanks. - All right.
我要的只是過渡性融♥資♥
All I'm asking for is a bridge loan.
是 很大一筆
Yeah, a big one.
-接吧 -我女兒
- Take it. - Just my daughter.
香農
這房♥子值這個價 安迪 你知道的
The house is worth it, Andy. You know it is.
但你去年剛裝♥修♥了 你到底爲了什麼
But you renovated last year. What is this really for?
聽着 安迪 如果你在暗示的話
Look, Andy, I'm, uh... I'm not gambling anymore,
我 我不再賭博了
if that's what you're insinuating.
-我沒有 -我有債務
- I wasn't. - I have debts.
有責任
Responsibilities.
我又不是想求施捨不還錢了
I mean, I'm not even asking for a handout for Christ's sake.
我可以承受得起還款計劃
I can handle a payment plan.