(演員:斯圖班奈特)
(演員:維尼瓊斯)
疾速追殺(港譯:疾速追殺)
(演員:馬克格里芬)
(導演:羅斯博亞斯克)
(紳士俱樂部)
住手
Stop right there.
趴在地上
Get on the floor now.
女士們
Ladies.
我可不會那麼做
I wouldn't do that.
你是哪位?
Who the fuck are you?
你想做什麼?
What do you want?
露西史汪森
Lucy Swanson.
露西一週前的晚上跟朋友來這裏玩
Lucy was here a week ago on a night out with her friends.
而這裏是她最後被目擊地點
Thing is, this is the last place she was seen.
你知道有多少無聊的千金逃家嗎?
Do you know how many bored little rich girls run away from home?
這種事在大城市天天上演
Happens every day in the big city.
很不幸地
Unfortunately,
你們滅證的手法太粗糙了
your boys did a terrible job of disposing of the evidence.
警方昨天發現她的屍體
The police found her body last night.
露西的父母是我朋友
Lucy's parents are friends of mine,
所以我來了
so here I am.
所以你來了
So here you are.
那現在要怎樣?
So what now, then?
去自首和認罪
Now, turn yourselves in and confess.
若我們不聽你的呢?
And what happens if we say fuck you?
就會像那樣
That.
殺了這傢伙…
Kill this fucking prick.
看來你身手依舊
Haven't lost your touch, I see.
佛斯特,你怎麼會在這裏?
Frost. What are you doing here?
有事情要跟你說
Got something to tell you.
不
Nope.
你不想知道我是如何找到你的?
Don't you want to know how I found you?
肯定是衛星和監視器之類的
Satellites, cameras, et cetera?
約翰,聽我說
John, look,
我必須當面跟你談談
I needed to speak to you face to face.
關於一項工作
About a job.
我得說多少次?
How many times?
沒興趣
Not. Interested.
這次不一樣
You will be this time.
是提格
It's Teague.
尚恩提格死了
Sean Teague is dead.
這是昨天拍到的照片
This was taken yesterday.
寄照片的特務過去兩年深度臥底
The operative who sent it was deep undercover for the past two years.
他本來即將拿下目標
He was about to take his targets down
有人介紹他一名軍♥火♥商
when he was introduced to an arms
結果發現對方是提格
dealer that turned out to be Teague.
我正在召集捕捉提格的隊伍
I'm putting a team together to catch Teague,
我希望由你來領隊
and I want you to lead it.
你要我去抓提格
You want me to bring Teague
而且是活捉
in... alive?
我知道他對你和你的隊伍做了什麼
I know what he did to you and your team,
但我們需要提格活着
but we need Teague breathing.
光是他的情報和線人
His intel and contacts alone are enough to
就足以讓我們拿下最邪惡的傢伙
bring down the baddest of the bad.
別這樣,當作是爲了國家付出吧
Come on, do it for your country.
說得可真好聽
Oh, that's rich coming from you.
好吧,那就當作是爲了你自己
Okay, do it for yourself, then.
什麼意思?
Meaning?
只要你把提格毫髮無傷地抓來
Meaning you bring Teague in,
局裏就會刪掉你的紀錄
in one piece, the department wipes your slate clean.
一切都能赦免
All is forgiven.
你不必再逃跑
No more running.
考慮看看吧,約翰
Think about it, John.
活捉提格
Bring Teague in alive,
你就能重獲新生
and you get your life back again.
先生們
Gentlemen.
女士們
Ladies.
你們都認識葛瑞森指揮官
You all know Commander Grayson.
大家早
Morning, everyone.
早安
Morning.
我們的目標
Our target:
尚恩提格
Sean Teague.
誠如各位所知,提格曾是出色特務
As you all know, Teague was an elite operative,
菁英中的菁英
one of our best,
直到他在幾年前的東歐任務
until he turned on his team during their final mission in Eastern
背叛自己的隊伍
Europe several years ago.
導致其中許多人面臨慘烈結局
Many of them met with rather grisly ends.
非常慘烈
Quite.
叛逃後,提格害死數十位人員
After going rogue, Teague was responsible ,
在全球許多僱傭任務中
for the deaths of dozens of personnel as well as countless
亦造成無數平民傷亡
civilians in mercenary operations across the globe.
軍♥火♥交易
Arms deals,
走私國♥家♥機♥密♥和刺殺等
smuggling state secrets, assassinations.
你想得到的
You name it,
提格都曾從中獲利
Teague profited from it.
這個嘛
Well,
確實是這樣
yeah, he did.
直到據報兩年前他在民♥主♥剛果遇害
Until he was reported killed two years ago in the ?.R.C.
我們都聽過那個故事
Yes, well, we've all heard that story.
當地人員確認提格已遭殺害
Authorities on the ground confirmed that Teague had been killed,
但如今他出現在這裏,我們要活捉他
but he's here now, and we're going to bring him in.
那個猛♥男♥是哪位?
Who's the tree trunk?
我們追蹤提格的行蹤…
We're tracking Tigger
不是吧?
You're kidding.
是獨一無二的約翰高德
It's only John fucking Gold.
別開玩笑了
Get away.
不知道他這周殺了幾個人
Wonder how many people he's killed this week.
五個
Five.
到目前爲止
So far.
幸會 我也是
Nice to meet you.
林奇和夏佩洛,既然都已經認出來了
Likewise.Lynch and Shapiro, you've somewhat preempted me.
各位…
Everybody,
這位是約翰高德
meet John Gold.
沒有人比高德更瞭解提格
Nobody knows Teague better than Gold,
尤其是在行動方面
especially in the field.
也沒有人比他更有理由抓住他
And nobody has a more compelling reason to bring him in.
我聽說的你應該更想一槍殺了提格
From what I've heard, you'll more likely put a bullet behind Teague's ear
而不是讓他坐牢
than put him behind bars.
人們都喜歡聊八卦
People do like to talk, don't they?
你們的任務是滲透提格的地點
Your mission is breach Teague's location,
將他帶到機密空軍基地
transport him to an off-the-books airbase,
再將他移送到最高機密安全機構
then fly him to an ever-so-hush-hush black site secure facility,
他將在那裏的鐵籠中度過餘生
where he'll live out his days in a steel box.
老大,計劃是什麼?
So what's the play, boss?
高德會負責帶隊
Gold here will lead,
你們兩個無賴負責地面支援
with you two reprobates providing ground
外加飛行和駕駛服務
support and flying/driving services.
一如往常的爛差事
Shit work. Standard.
畢竟收了錢
That's what we get paid for.
什麼?他們有付你錢?
What? They pay you for this?
你們兩個夠了
That's enough, you two.
凱索,派屈奇和史戴爾斯
Kelso, Plachecki and Stiles,
你們在這裏待命和支援
you'll serve and support the operation from here.
有任何問題嗎?
Any questions?
當然沒有
'Course not.
我們會合點見
I'll see you at the R.V.
約翰,很抱歉這次任務無法提供援助
I'm sorry we can't give you the support you need for this one, John.
你知道我不能公開下令召集隊伍
You know I can't be seen to authorize a full team.
若提格還活着的消息走漏
If news about Teague being alive got out,
上頭絕對會非常不高興
top brass will have a major flap-on.
但林奇和夏佩洛是最佳菁英
But Lynch and Shapiro are two of the best.
看起來不像就是了
Believe it or not.
電影精選列表