繼續爲您跟蹤報道哥倫布市的一系列槍擊案
We're following a series of shootings in Columbus.
下面播放一起被隨機拍攝到的街頭交火事件
The daytime gun battle on a busy street caught on camera.
給我下車
Get out of the car!
令人震驚的新視頻爲您獨家播報
Shocking new video tonight that you'll only see here.
舉起手來
Put your hands down!
從摩托車上下來
Get off the bike.
從摩托車上下來
Get off the bike.
舉起手來
Put your hands up!
我 怒 了
政♥府♥有一系列新政策
There's a new effort today
試圖阻止跟黑幫有關的暴♥力♥事件
to try to stop all the gang related violence in our city.
另一幫少年犯在哥倫布街頭崛起
Police have made some arrests
警方已經抓捕了不少相關人犯
after the killing of yet another teenager on a Columbus street.
炎炎夏日讓人躁動不安 犯罪率急劇上升
Summer police are dealing with an unsettling spike
警方焦頭爛額
in violent crime.
梅澤夫州長髮言人稱這些槍擊案
Spokesperson for governor Meserve says that
不是隨機暴♥力♥事件
these shootings are not random acts of violence.
原話是 我想讓每個在家的市民知道
Quote: "What I want to let everyone at home know
這些有目的的犯罪行爲...
is that these are targeted acts of criminals..."
抱歉 有緊急新聞插播
I'm sorry. I'm getting some breaking news.
據悉有示♥威♥遊♥行♥...
Word that a protest...
這場被政♥府♥竭力掩蓋的示♥威♥遊♥行♥
We're hearing that a protest we were covering
已經演變成了暴♥力♥事件
has escalated into violence.
我們將去現場做報道
We're gonna go live now to...
警方在某幢正在翻修的建築物天花板頂上
The police have identified three shooting victims
發現了三個槍擊受害者
found behind the sheetrock of an apartment building
身份已經得到證實
that's undergoing a remodel.
悲劇的是 其中一個是
Tragically, we can now confirm that one of the victims
臥底警♥察♥ 不幸以身殉職
was an undercover police officer killed in the line of duty.
今天早些時候
Hundreds attended the solemn funeral procession
數百人蔘加了追悼會
of slain officer Hernandez earlier today.
並致以悼詞
In his eulogy,
梅澤夫州長繼續強調犯罪率已經下降
governor Meserve continues to stress that crime is down.
而實際情況卻相反 套用一名俗語就是"羣魔亂舞"
In fact, quote: "Hype and hysteria are up."
今年夏天槍擊案
This summer has seen a 24% increase in shootings
比去年上升了24%
over the last year.
我們剛收到一個令人驚訝的消息
We are just receiving some alarming news right now.
一起槍擊正在鏡頭下發生 地點...
A shootout is actually erupting. That's happening...
在哪兒來着
Where's this happening?
此時 我們收到消息
Right now, we're receiving word of a police chase
警♥察♥正在75號♥州際公路飛車追逐罪犯
that's going on on interstate 75.
他被拖住了
He actually might spin out here.
觀衆們 警♥察♥緊隨其後
There are officers, you guys, right behind him.
好了 我們把鏡頭定在這裏
All right, it looks like we're coming to a stop out here.
這傢伙衝出車子
The guy is getting out of the vehicle.
這傢伙正衝出車子 手裏有槍
The guy is getting out of the vehicle. He's got a gun.
他有槍
He's got a gun.
他跑向一輛小貨車
He just got into a Van.
情形變得很壞 他打着手勢
This could end very badly out here. He's gesturing.
太壞了
Oh, this is not good.
事情演變成人♥質♥劫持 那人努力想逃出
This is now a hostage situation. The person trying to get out...
啊 不 他被車拖拽着
Oh no, he's being dragged.
這人被拖拽着
A guy is being dragged.
事情已經演變成人♥質♥劫持
This has now turned into a hostage situation.
槍擊案急劇上升
Violent crime has increased 18% this year
今年的犯罪率增加18%
with a significant spike in shootings.
全年總共超過300起槍擊案
Over 300 shootings this year
造成50多人死亡
with close to 50 gun related deaths.
本地警方說這些案件
Local police say that an abundance of illegal guns
大多是由幫派手裏的非法槍♥支♥引起的
in the hands of gang members are the cause.
約翰 警長剛宣佈了
Well, John, the sheriff has yet to release
一項官方聲明
an official statement.
但有內部人士稱這起恐怖交火事件
But an inside source has told me that this horrific shooting
更像是黑幫主使的
is very likely another gang initiation.
梅澤夫州長在今天的競選巡迴演講中
Governor Meserve returned to Columbus today
繼續強調
for a campaign rally where he continued to stress
全州的犯罪率已經有明顯下降
that crime is in fact down across the state.
而我剛收到消息 縣醫院宣佈了第三名受害者
I am just being told right now that the third shooting victim
剛到醫院就死亡的消息
has been pronounced dead upon arrival at county hospital.
警方公佈了有關嫌犯的監控錄像
Police have released security cam footage of the suspect.
事先提醒一下熒屏前的觀衆
A warning to our viewers...
以下畫面可能會引起某些人的不適
These images may be difficult for some.
短短四年內
In less than four years,
本州謀殺案犯罪率下降了一半
we've cut this state's homicide rate nearly in half.
搶劫案只有以前的30%
Robbery rate, a third.
故意破壞案 車輛盜竊案都呈下降趨勢
Vandalism, auto theft, crime is down.
別問我怎麼做到的
But don't ask me.
媽
Mom!
看 你的新老闆
Look. It's your new boss.
我們是不是把毒販和黑幫趕出了街區
Have we pushed drugs and gangs out of our neighborhoods?
齊心協力 我們制止了腐♥敗♥行爲
Together, we've called out the corrupt.
萬衆一心 建設更美好的未來
And together, we'll keep going into the future.
輸油管道的事呢
What about the pipeline?
像我過去一直堅持的 中轉輸油管道
Well as I've always maintained, the corner turn oil line
將爲本州經濟發展做出重要貢獻
would be a boon to this state's economy.
潔淨水源關乎到人♥權♥
Clean water is a human right.
爲了此事 州長辦公室特意指派官員
That's why my office
對環境問題進行評估
has commissioned its own environmental review
以期達到國家環境保護局的標準
to compare with the e.P.A.'S audit.
媽
Mom.
媽 看電視 你出名了
Mom! Look, you're famous!
人們在談論你的項目
They're talking about your project.
我不會出名的 我只是提供數據
I'm not famous. I'm just checking the numbers
給風頭人物的祕書而已
for the secretary of somebody famous.
很明顯 風頭人物的數學都不咋的
Cuz apparently famous people cannot do their own math.
謝謝
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
看你 怎麼 項目完成了
Look at you. What, did you lie out?
差不多啦
A little.
我應該多離開你走走 嗨
Damn. I should go away more often. Hi.
斯坦 好想念你
I missed you, Stan.
你老闆那兒呢 他怎麼看
So, how did it work out with your boss?
不太好
Not so good.
這話什麼意思
Well, what do you mean?
先說說你的情況嘛
I want to hear about you first.
都告訴我啦 事情怎麼樣
Tell me everything. How did it go?
好 真的很不錯
Okay. I'm just saying it was awesome.
那些總部 真正的大企業
Those headquarters, it's the real deal.
很喜歡
I loved it.
老天 寶貝
Oh my god, baby.
嗯 那...
Well, so...
他說回頭給你電♥話♥
So he said I'll call you.
我回答說"回頭給你電♥話♥究竟什麼意思"
And I said, "what the hell does that mean, we'll call you?'
他說"斯坦 很快會聯♥系♥你 別急"
and he said, "Stan, I'll see you soon. Real soon."
就是說你得到工作啦
So does that mean you got the job?
不清楚 很有可能
I don't know. Maybe.
啊 這太棒了
Oh, that would be so amazing.
是啊 寶貝 加利福尼亞上班哦
I know. California, baby.
艾比和麥克可以來看我
Abbie and Mike could come visit.
一起帶吉米去迪斯尼樂園玩
Bring Jimmy to Disneyland.
這太好了 真棒
I know. It would be so cool. It'd be awesome.
你車停在哪兒 等等 哪兒
Where'd you park? Wait, where did I...
我想...應該是地下三層
I thought I parked... It's 3g.
哈 找到了
Yeah. Ah-hah.
給你
There you go.
我靠
Ah, shit.
不會吧
Man.
老天 怎麼會這樣
Oh my god. How'd that happen?
triple a 全美汽車協會
要打電♥話♥給汽車協會嗎
Should I call triple a?