這是在發什麼呆
Look at this dick wrinkle.
中午打算帶我去哪喫飯
Where are you taking me to lunch?
我要去一趟市中心
I have to head over to midtown.
他們找到什麼了嗎
They find something?
沒有
No.
就是見個面
Just a meeting.
老一套
Same shit.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
那就明天晚上
Tomorrow night, though,
別他媽又放我鴿子
don't go fucking bailing on me this time.
對你有好處
It'll be good for you.
誰知道呢 也許你會喜歡這小妞
Who knows, you might even like this chick.
八成不會了
Nah, probably not.
但她挺火♥辣♥的
She's kind of hot, though, you know?
在口♥活♥的時候睜眼睛的那種火♥辣♥
Hot in that kind of, keep her eyes open during a BJ
你懂我意思嗎
kind of way, feel me?
-我得走了 -行
- I better get going. - All right.
給你
Here.
克勞德
這是什麼 連着六個了嗎
What is that, six in a row?
八個
Eight.
隨你怎麼說 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, whatever, dick,
我下個月再來找你
I'm coming for you next month
你欠我一頓午飯
and you owe me lunch.
今天剩下的時間我都不在了
Oh, um... I'm going to be unavailable for the rest of the day.
-好 沒問題 -行
- Sure, no problem. - Okay.
一切還好嗎 你沒事吧
Is everything good? Are you okay?
沒事
Yeah.
終於找到了他的母親
Finally tracked down the mother.
莫莉·柯比
Molly Kirby.
沒多大用
Wasn't any help.
她說幾個月沒見過他了
Said she hadn't seen him in months,
就算見了可能也不會告訴我們
not sure she'd tell us if she had.
那有沒有室友
What about a roommate?
女朋友呢
Girlfriend?
我是說 總有人在哪見過他吧
I mean, somebody has to have seen him at some point, right?
問題是
The problem is,
他們卡在最後一步太久了
when they've been this close to the bottom for so long,
要找到他就更難了
it makes it easier to stay under the radar.
你想幫忙 我們很感謝
While we appreciate you wanting to help,
但讓我們來處理是最好的
it's best you let us handle it.
盡最大努力往前看
Do what you can to move on.
我理解的 好嗎
Hey, I know, okay?
我理解
I know.
但你要聽我一句勸
But you got to take it from me,
它會由內而外吞噬你
this shit will eat you up inside.
任其發展 你會什麼都不剩
Consume you all together if you let it.
還以爲沒人會喫這個呢
Didn't think people actually ate these.
顯而易見
Apparently.
我們現在設了有機食品區 在
You know, we have an organic section now, it's--
你真的不該喫這個
you really shouldn't eat these.
老實說 我都不會拿這玩意餵狗
Honestly, I wouldn't even feed them to a dog.
不是說不喜歡狗 但你知道的
Not that I don't like dogs, but like, you know.
我們走
太好了
That's nice.
很高興見到你
Good to see you!
見到你總是很高興 克勞德
Yes, it's always good to see you, Claude.
-你跳薩爾薩舞嗎 -大家好我是凱拉
- Do you salsa? - Hi everyone, I'm Kyra!
-嗨 -歡迎
- Hi. - Welcome.
-還有一個人嗎 -是的
- Waiting on one more? - Yes.
-你一定就是萊莉了 -對
- You must be Rylee. - Yes!
他是鋒利的利 我是茉莉的莉
Oh, Riley with an I, Y two E's.
-巧了 -可不是嗎
- Oops. - I know, right?
這是克勞德
This is Claude.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
太對不起了 我來晚了
So sorry I'm late you guys.
有個混♥蛋♥尿在自己身上了
One of the little bastards pissed himself,
我都沒法抓狂了
so I can't freaking even,
你怎麼樣
how are you?
-嗨 -我很好
- Hi! - I'm good.
你們兩個
Huh, both of you.
-你好啊帥哥 -見到你真高興
- Hi, delicious. - So good to see you!
見到你也很開心
Good to see you, too!
索里亞 這是克勞德
Soria, this is Claude.
克勞德 這是索里亞
Claude, this is Soria.
克勞德
Claude.
萊莉什麼都告訴我了
Rylee has told me everything,
這簡直太 糟糕了
and it's just so... awful.
太可怕了
It's terrible.
別有壓力 我們來跳支舞
So, no pressure, let's just do a little dance,
玩得開心一點 今晚舞動起來
have a little fun, get down tonight!
-好嗎 -好 那就開始吧
- Yeah? - Okay, let's get started.
不對 我覺得該往後退
No, go back I think.
有進步
Okay, better.
試着去感受音樂
Maybe just try and feel the music,
別太擔心步伐
don't worry so much about the steps.
或是節奏
Or rhythm.
還不錯
Not bad.
但也沒有很好
Not great, either.
好了 我們來做點旋轉動作
Okay, okay, maybe let's just do a little spin.
-我嗎 -對
- Yeah? - Yeah.
先往外一步
So we're going to step out
然後轉到搭檔的臂彎裏
and spin into our partner's arms. Okay?
很好
Nice.
就這麼簡單 準備好了嗎
Just that easy, ready?
-準備好了 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
錯了 抱歉
Oh, oopsie, oh, sorry.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
-靠 -你 這
- Fuck! - Oh, you, ah, yeah, that's…
糟了 糟了 你還好嗎
oh, shit, shit, are you all right?
還好 還好 我沒事 沒事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, fine, fine, fine.
-你還好嗎 -還好 靠
- Are you all right? - Ah, yeah, s-- shit.
我覺得我 她數得有點快
Yeah, I think I just, uh, she went a little fast
-我數錯拍子了 -把她扶起來
- and I missed my count. - Yeah, get her up.
-我們把你扶起來 -不要 你倆別
- We'll get you up. - No, you guys, stop.
起來 起來 好了
Up, up, up, up, there we go.
好的 繼續走
Okay, keep going.
-我的天 -問題不大
- Oh, God. - It's okay.
給你找個地方坐下來
Let's get you to sit down.
-好 -看上去挺糟的
- Okay, ah! - That looks bad.
-你真強壯 -那是當然
- You're so strong. - Oh, yeah.
我們扶着坐到這裏吧
We're going to put you right here.
就是這樣
There we go.
就這 慢慢坐下
Get it, oh, there we go.
我沒事 我真的沒事
I'm fine. I'm fine you guys.
我能幫什麼忙嗎 給你拿點冰塊之類的
I-- Can I help? Can I get you some ice or something?
不用了
Oh, no, no.
謝謝
Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
-老天 -能給我點布洛芬嗎
- Oh, jeez. - Um, maybe, maybe just some Ibuprofen or--
當然 沒問題
Yeah, no problem.
我去拿點
I'll grab something.
要是能載我回家就太好了
Or just a ride home would be nice.
她和你順路 你載她吧
She's on your way, you should take her.
當然了 沒問題
Sure, yeah, no problem.
改日再來嗎
Rain check?
好
Yeah.
你們兩個呢 想繼續嗎
How about you two, you want to finish up?
既然我們都在這了
Uh, well, we're here.
你覺得呢 萊 萊
What do you say, Ry Ry, huh?
好耶
Olé!
電影精選列表