有時很難分辨誰活着 誰死了
Sometimes it's hard to tell who's alive and who's dead.
我想大多數人都怕死人
I think most people are scared of the dead.
我可不會 死人對我來說已是屢見不鮮
Not me. I see dead people all the time.
這個故事沒有皆大歡喜的結局
This story doesn't have a picture perfect ending.
因爲並非所有人都能活下來
Not everyone lives.
在我見到所見之後 我也不明白
And again, after what I've seen, I'm not sure death
死亡到底是什麼了
is what we think it is.
讓我來給你收屍
就是這裏吧
So, this it, huh?
真討厭這個鬼地方
I hate this fucking place.
見鬼 我還以爲是個大房♥子
Shit, I thought it'd be bigger.
沒想到吧
Heard that a lot, huh?
閉上你的臭嘴 這不是開玩笑的地方
Shut the fuck up. This place ain't no joke.
我可不怕老男人
I'm not afraid of no old man.
那你還真是個傻叉狗♥娘♥養♥的
Then you're a dumb motherfucker.
你都不知道這裏是什麼情況
You don't know the shit that goes on in there.
我聽說他把屍體喫掉 比如下鍋油炸什麼的
I heard he eats them. Like, he fries them up,
狗屎
and shit.
你們知道爲什麼別人叫他糖果屠夫嗎
You know why they call him The Candy Butcher?
因爲對他來說 血液就是糖水
Because to him, blood is sweet.
這混♥蛋♥ 這幾年放過的血都用來洗澡了吧
This son of a bitch has been bathing in it for years.
聽說特倫斯撞見過他
I hear Terrance walked in on him.
看到他在後屋把人縫起來
He was sewing people together in the back.
小說《弗蘭肯斯坦》中的人物 是一個瘋狂科學家 嘗試用屍塊重組活人
跟弗蘭肯斯坦似的
Like Frankenstein shit.
所以做蠢事前先想想別人背後
Yeah, so just think about that before you do
說你這些話
something stupid.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我要找…
I'm looking for the...
我要找屠夫
I'm looking for the butcher.
能問下你的身份嗎
May I ask who wants to know?
不 不能
No, you may not.
格洛里亞
Gloria.
不是跟你說別隨便開門嗎
What did I tell you about answering the door?
回屋去
Go back inside.
可愛的孩子
Cute kid.
是你的小孩嗎
She yours?
你有事嗎
Can I help you?
是啊 我有一些垃圾 需要處理一下
Yeah, I've got some trash, need taken care of.
那我深表遺憾 不過你應該打電♥話♥給
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. You should call
環衛局
the sanitation department.
不 不 不 奇諾跟我說了你乾的活
No, no, no, no. Chino told me what you do,
而且我也需要把它處理掉
and I need it done.
你當這裏是肯德基嗎
This is not a drive through.
媽的 我看起來像要炸薯條嗎
Motherfucker, do I look like I want fries with that?
那麼...
So...
幹不幹
We good?
是警方乾的 我們在解決幫派問題
It's Lieutenant. We're settling vendettas.
放心老哥 不會給你惹麻煩的
Don't worry, old man. There won't be any blood back on you.
這是什麼
What's this?
什麼
Excuse me?
我不收孩子 看他還是個孩子吧
It's no kids. Look at him. He's just a boy.
不 他現在連活人都不是
Not no more he ain't.
不 他我不接 這是個小孩
No, I'm not going to take him. Look at him.
不收小孩 這是規矩
There's no kids. That's the rule. No kids.
規矩 我們知道規矩
The rule, we know the rules.
但是上了我的船 你就得把
You're in, and you're going to do what needs
這事做全了
to get done.
你別無選擇 老哥
There's no other way out, old man.
不行
No.
不 你行
Nah, there is.
想想你閨女吧
Do it for your daughter.
你說什麼
Excuse me?
就算不爲你自己 也當爲了你女兒吧
If not for you, do it for your daughter.
我說了 她挺可愛的
Like I said, she's a cute kid.
聽着 老哥 成交好嗎
Look, my man. So, we good?
嘿
Hey!
屍體可以等 錢呢
Bodies are staying. The money?
錢可不等人
Well, that can go either way.
你我心知肚明 你別無選擇
We both know you don't really got an option here.
他們什麼來頭
So, what's their story?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我能幫忙嗎
Can I help?
今晚搞定這個就夠了
That's enough for tonight.
聽着 冷靜 冷靜
Okay, I want you to calm down. Just calm down.
不要
No.
不 不 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要
No, no.
別擔心 我會解決的
Don't worry, I'll fix this.
你最好希望他能解決
You best hope he comes through on this.
當然了 去你的
Yeah, fuck you.
他會搞定的
He's going to make things right.
如果他不回來怎麼辦
What if he doesn't come back?
那我們就進去
Then we go in after him.
操
Shit!
啊
Ah!
冷靜點 你這樣會把
If you don't calm down, you're going to rip
縫線崩斷的
your stitches open.
別動了
Just stop it.
這樣下去只會讓傷口惡化
You're just going to make it worse.
冷靜點 你已經失血過多了
Calm down. You've already lost a lot of blood.
冷靜點 冷靜點
Calm down. Calm down.
放鬆
Easy now. Easy now.
她把媽媽的裙子搞髒了
She ruined Mom's dress.
我會洗乾淨的
It'll wash out.
洗乾淨了也沒用
That won't make a difference.
你把血滴在地板上了
You left blood on the floor.
你必須更加小心
You have to be more careful.
我們要拿她怎麼辦
So, what should we do with her?
先確保她沒事
Well, just, just make sure that she's okay.
然後呢
And then what?
我不喜歡她
Because I don't like her.
她只是很害怕
She's just scared.
媽媽也不會想把她留在這兒的
Mom wouldn't want her here either.
她肯定不想
Well, she wouldn't.
沒關係的
It's fine.
你不是總是這些人是壞人嗎
You always say these people are bad.
如果她也是壞人 還想傷害我們呢
What if she's bad, and she wants to hurt us?
她已經被綁住了
Well, she's tied up.
如果她很危險呢 你都不認識她
What if she's dangerous? You don't even know her.
媽媽不想要她…
Mom wouldn't want her...
她不在這裏 不是嗎
Well, she isn't here, is she?
你就應該讓她死掉
You should have let her die.
嘿 格洛里亞 我又不是怪物
Hey! Gloria, I'm not a monster.
可是你在後屋把人給融化掉
You melt people in the back room.
那是死人 聽着 如果我們不救那個女孩
Dead people. Look, if we didn't save that girl,
我們不就跟壞人一樣了嗎
we'd be no better than they are.
你懂嗎
You understand?
懂嗎
Yeah?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
好的
Okay.
如果我們早點搞定或許還可以
If we get finished early, might be able to have
喫點冰淇淋
some ice cream.
格洛里亞
Gloria?
他到這來了
He's here.
那裏什麼都沒有
There's nothing there.
什麼都沒有
There's nothing there.
你又看到幻覺了
You're imagining things again.
他們在這裏 到處都是 我看見了
They're here. I can see them everywhere.
你冷靜一點了嗎
Did you calm down a little bit?
電影精選列表