你這小美人一個人在這幹嘛
What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
過來
Come here.
安吉
Angie.
不好意思 什麼
I'm sorry, what?
團體治療 你有沒有考慮下
Group therapy. Have you thought any more about it?
我認爲花點時間跟其他人分享下你的經歷
I really think that it would help you to spend some time around people
對你有幫助
who share your experience.
不 不
No! no
我的經歷
My experience?
又做噩夢
Dreams again?
今天一定要談這個嗎
Do we have to do this today?
對
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
跳舞啊 港姐
Prance, showhorse.
親愛的
Sweetie!
嘿 安吉 嘿 安吉 等等
Hey, Angie. Hey, Angie, wait up.
請別叫我安吉
Please don't call me that.
別這樣 怎麼了 我意思是 我身上有臭味
Come on, what is it? I mean, do I smell?
我有口臭
I have bad breath?
我只是不喜歡被人叫我安吉
I just don't like to be called Angie.
給我一分鐘 你發生什麼事了
One minute. What happened to you?
我只是想跟你做個朋友
I'm just trying to be friends here.
-爲什麼 -做朋友有什麼問題
-Why? -What's wrong with being friendly?
-天啊 -去找格洛里亞做朋友
-Jesus. -Go make friends with Gloria.
-或者薩珀斯坦 -你真的很強硬
-Or Saperstein. -You're really tough.
聽着 不是所有人都想跟你上♥牀♥
Look, not everybody's trying to get into your pants.
對 不是所有人 但你想
No, not everyone. But you are.
奶♥子♥真漂亮
Nice tits.
屁♥股♥也很漂亮
Great ass, too.
該死的 小妞
Damn, girl.
跑那麼快去哪 小妞
Where you running to all fast like that, huh, girl?
長的真漂亮
Looking good.
帶你到後面丁戈的車去 對不對 丁戈
Take you to the back of Dingo's car. Ain't that right, Dingo?
沒錯
Yeah.
哇 你去哪
Whoa, where you going?
先告訴我名字 寶貝
Name's Chief, baby.
你叫什麼名
What's your name?
該死的
Damn!
噢 你沒--你沒名字
Oh, you ain't got--you ain't got no name.
好吧 那也沒問題 寶貝
Okay. That's cool, too, baby.
如果你清醒着作夢
If you're having dreams when you're awake,
那代表你是瘋子 對不對
that means you're crazy, doesn't it?
不一定
Not necessarily.
你有清醒着作夢嗎
Are you having dreams while you're awake?
比較像幻想
More like fantasies.
你幻想了些什麼
What do you fantasize about?
正義
Justice.
關於什麼
What about it?
你覺得受到不公平待遇
You don't feel that you've received justice?
正義不是你受到什麼
Justice isn't something you receive.
而是你讓人絕望
It's something you dish out.
這段子是從幸運餅乾看的嗎
Is that from a fortune cookie?
在那裏 到處都是捕獵者和獵物
Out there, it's all predators and prey.
你要麼是捕獵者不然就是獵物
You're either one or the other.
那朋友呢
What about friends?
每個人經過一些經歷後
Everybody's after something.
自我保護 友情 什麼的
Protection. Companionship. Whatever.
但你不是收穫就給予的一方 隨你怎麼說
But you're either getting or giving no matter what you call it.
你想法太灰暗了
That may be a bit narrow.
你不相信無私奉獻
You don't believe in altruism?
你是說那些僞善者
You mean the do-gooders?
首部了那些僞善者
Can't stand the do-gooders.
他們只是天真的人信以爲真的好人
They're the ones who think they really aren't after anything.
他們只是想做朋友
They just want to be friends.
就像那是給宇宙
Like that's some magical gift to the universe
無條件的神奇禮物
with no strings attached.
非常淒涼的世界觀啊
Pretty bleak world view.
總是是有附加條件的
There's always strings attached.
-要搭便車嗎 -不用
-Need a lift? -No.
來嘛 安吉--安吉娜 安吉娜
Come on, Angie--Angela. Angela.
跟你說 如果你真想找
You know, if you ask really nicely,
我相信薩珀斯坦很願意跟你在壁櫥裏做♥愛♥
I'm sure Saperstein will give you a handy in the supply closet.
聽着 不是所有人都是混♥蛋♥
Look, not every guy is an asshole.
但你如果不給機會去了解你不會知道
But you'll never know that if you don't give somebody a chance.
他們說強♥奸♥是因爲權力 而不是因爲性♥欲♥
They say that rape is about power, not sex,
但這些都是瞎扯
but that's kind of bullshit.
當然是因爲性♥欲♥
Of course it's about sex.
這非常明顯是因爲性♥欲♥
It's very specifically about sex.
去盡情的傷害你
To hurt you as deeply as possible.
直到徹底毀滅
Complete devastation.
就像士兵不只打敗他們的敵人
Like when soldiers don't just defeat their enemy,
他們燒敵人的村莊還污染他們的水資源 你們懂嗎
they burn their villages and foul their water supply, you know?
不只殺死當地人 殺死水牛
Don't just kill the natives, kill the buffalo.
毀滅他們的信仰
Kill what's sacred to them so the body is just a shell
那麼他們就只是你腳下易碎的軀殼
to be crushed beneath your boot.
非常感謝你今晚給我們分享 馬洛裏
Thank you so much for sharing with us this night, Mallory.
你的觀點永遠都...那麼有啓發性
Your views are always... illuminating.
我想花點時間
I do want to take a moment
來歡迎今晚有新成員加入我們
to welcome a new member to the group tonight.
大家 這是安吉娜
Everyone, this is Angela.
嗨 安吉娜
Hi, Angela.
現在 安吉娜 因爲這是一個神聖的空間
Now, Angela, as this is a sacred space
在這分享很安全 我誠意邀請你今晚跟我們分享一下
where it is safe to share, I do invite you to share with us tonight.
我不想
I'd rather not.
那沒問題 在這不要有壓力
That's okay. There's no pressure here.
每個人都按他們的速度來參加
Everybody participates at their own pace.
現在也許是個好機會 去小休一下
Now might be a good time to take a quick potty break
去解放你的咖啡癮喝杯免費咖啡
and let you caffeine drinkers get your fix of free coffee.
你還好嗎 親愛的
Are you all right, dear?
嗨
Hi.
我叫奧斯卡 寇森
I'm Oscar Kosca.
有三個木但讀"森"
Spelled with a SCA but pronounced like a Z.
沒有人會寫
Nobody gets it right.
安吉娜 傑催卡
Angela Jitrenka.
噢 這是捷克姓氏 對吧
Ah, it's Czech, isn't it?
對
Yeah.
是的 傑催卡 意思是啓明星
Yeah, Jitrenka. It means morning star.
像路西法
Like Lucifer.
什麼
I'm sorry?
路西法也曾經被稱爲啓明星
Lucifer was also called Morning Star.
金星實際上就是啓明星
Venus is actually the morning star
因爲它比太陽更早在天空中
since it precedes the sun in the sky,
但羅馬人叫它光之使者
but the Romans called it Lux Ferre.
路西法
Lucifer.
我以爲他是魔鬼
I thought he was the devil.
而且在墮落前是上帝最漂亮的天使
And God's most beautiful angel before the fall.
其實是復仇天使的其中一個
One of the avenging angels, actually.
你懂很多這些啊
You know a lot about this.
因爲 我女兒
Well, my daughter,
全部天使她都知道
she knew all the angels.
她知道他們的名字 她知道他們各代表什麼
She knew their names. She knew which one was for what.
你知道 全關於天使的
You know, all that stuff.
她的房♥間全都是關於天使
Her room was just covered with angels.
都是翅膀和...
Just wings and...
不好意思 失陪下
and I'm sorry. Excuse me.
她死了
She's dead.
我是說 他女兒
His daughter, I mean.
強♥奸♥她的人走了法律空子逃過罪責
The guy who raped her got off on some technicality.
然後她自殺了 警♥察♥和法律 你懂的
She killed herself. Cops and lawyers, right?
電影精選列表