♪ Oh, it's all right ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ Honey, it's all right ♪
♪ Long as I know ♪
♪ Long as I know that you love me, honey ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪ It's all right, it's all right ♪♪ It's all right ♪
♪ Honey, it's all right ♪♪ It's all right ♪
♪ Long as I know ♪
♪ Long as I know that you love me, baby ♪
♪ It's all right ♪♪ It's all right ♪
♪ All my friends tell me that you've found somebody new ♪
♪ They report to me every little thing that you do ♪
♪ As long as you tell me that it's all right ♪
I think I'm getting nauseous.
我有點噁心想吐
Are you gonna throw up? Do you want me to pull over?
你要吐嗎? 要不要我靠邊停車?
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Here's some water, okay?
給 喝點水
Ugh... You okay?
你沒事吧?
Shouldn't I be over morning sickness by now?
我不是應該已經過了孕吐期嗎?
I mean, every woman's body is different, right?
畢竟每個女人的身體情況不一樣
Oh, yeah? What do you know about women's bodies?
噢? 你對女人的身體有什麼瞭解?
Not enough.
瞭解得還不夠
You're not worried, are you?
你不會是在擔心吧?
No.
不是
Just thinking.
只是在想事情
What?
想什麼?
What? What?
想什麼? 啊?
Uh...
嗯
Maybe we should go back.
也許我們應該回頭
We're halfway to San Diego. I know.
到聖迭戈只剩一半路程了 我知道
I know.
我知道
I just...
我只是...
It's just been hard to know for sure.
不確定這是不是對的
Dad must think I'm an idiot.
爸肯定認爲我傻透了
Look, Beck, I know it's not in your nature to put yourself first,
聽着 小貝 我瞭解你的天性 你不會首先考慮自己
but in this case, I don't think you should take Mom and Dad's feelings into account.
但在這件事情上 我認爲你不應該 顧慮爸媽的想法
I don't think you should take my feelings into account.
我認爲你不應該顧慮我的想法
I don't think you should even take the baby's needs into account.
我認爲你甚至不應該顧慮寶寶的需要
Okay?
明白了嗎?
This is about you.
關鍵的是你
Yeah.
是啊
Guess I'll have another 1,500 miles to decide, right?
反正我還有2400公里的路程可以考慮
Right.
沒錯
Let's just get back on the road and... Help!
我們應該重新上路... 救命!
...not worry about any of this. Did you hear that?
別操心這些事情 你聽到了嗎?
Hear what?
聽到什麼?
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Hello?
喂?
Is someone out there?
那邊有人嗎?
Help!
救命!
I'm lost in here.
我在這裏面迷路了
Sounds like he's really in trouble.
他好像遇到了大♥麻♥煩
I've been trying to get to the road,
我想回到公路上
but I can't find it!
但我找不到路在哪裏!
Okay.
好吧
We'd better haul him out.
我們最好把他帶出來
It's really hot.
天氣真熱
Careful. Don't slide down into that ditch.
小心 別滑到溝裏
Watch your arm. I'm gonna pull this thing off the side of the road.
小心你的手臂 我把車停得離路邊遠點
Kid.
孩子
Hey, kid, can you hear me?
喂 孩子 你能聽到我說話嗎?
Yes!
能!
Help me!
救救我!
I've been stuck in here for days!
我困在這裏很多天了!
Tobin? Stop calling.
託賓? 別再喊了
Stop calling, honey.
別喊了 親愛的
Hello? What's going on?
喂? 這是怎麼回事?
We're lost!
我們迷路了!
Please! Please help!
求求你! 求你幫幫忙!
No! Tobin, no!
不! 託賓 不要...
No!
不
There's a woman in there with him. She's being weird.
裏面還有個女人和他一起 她怪怪的
Where are you?
你在哪裏?
Are you coming?
你過來了嗎?
Kid, you're right next to us. Can you see the road?
孩子 你就在我們旁邊 你能看到公路嗎?
No, I can't see anything!
不 我什麼都看不到!
Ah, he's right there.
他就在不遠處
Cal, wait.
卡爾 等等
Captain Cal to the rescue!
卡爾隊長 解危救困!
♪ Da-da-da! ♪
嗒 嗒 嗒
Kid, we're coming!
孩子 我們來了!
Where are you?
你在哪裏?
Over here! Cal, wait.
這邊! 卡爾 等一下
Slow down. Ugh! Tobin!
你慢一點 託賓
Was that your name, Tobin?
這是你的名字吧? 託賓? 對
Yes! Please hurry! Emergency services.
緊急服務熱♥線♥ 拜託你快一點
Please stay on the line. I'm tired!
請不要掛機 我好累
Hello? Listen...
喂? 聽着
Kiowa County, 911.
基奧瓦郡 911 快一點! 拜託!
Okay, Tobin, listen to me.
好的 託賓 聽我的話
Just sit tight. We're gonna come to you.
坐着別動 我們過去找你
Hi, uh... I'm on Route 400. Help!
你好 我現在在400號♥公路上 幫幫我
I don't know the town name, but there's a kid lost in the grass.
我不知道這裏是什麼鎮 不過有個小孩在草叢裏迷路了
Tobin!
託賓!
Fuck.
操
Cal?
卡爾?
Cal?
卡爾?
Fuck.
操
Kid!
孩子!
God.
天哪
Kid! Where are you?
孩子! 你在哪裏?
Kid!
孩子?
Becky!
貝奇!
Becky? I'm fine.
貝奇! 我沒事
I lost the 911 chick. Is your phone working?
我打911的時候斷線了 你的手♥機♥能用嗎?
No, I left my phone in the car.
我把手♥機♥留在車裏了
And my glasses.
還有我的眼鏡
Tobin! Are you coming?
託賓! 你過來了嗎?
Please, keep coming. I can't find you.
請一直往這邊過來 我找不到你
Kid, you sound like you're headed for Nebraska. Stay still!
孩子 你的聲音聽着像是 朝內布拉斯加去了 留在原地!
I don't care how scared you are, don't move. Let us come to you.
不管你有多害怕 別動 我們去找你
Becky!
貝奇!
Becky, where the hell are you?
貝奇 你到哪裏去了?
I'm right here.
我在這裏!
Cal?
卡爾?
Something's not right about this. I think we should head back to the road.
這件事不對勁 我們應該回到公路上
What about the kid and his mom?
那孩子和他媽媽怎麼辦?
Let's just get back together first.
我們先碰頭再說
I'll keep talking and you work your way back towards me, okay?
我會一直說話 你朝着我的方向 往回走 知道了嗎?
All right. Good idea.
好 就這麼辦
Okay, start talking.
好的 開始說話
What do you talk about when you're lost in a field?
在草地裏迷路時應該聊什麼?
Thousands of miles of gabbing, and you can't think of anything to say?
你叨叨了幾千裏 現在不知道該說什麼?
There once was a guy named McSweeney
"從前有個人叫麥克斯韋尼
Who spilled some gin on his weenie
他灑了琴酒 淋到了雞雞
Just to be couth, he added vermouth
爲了當個紳士 他又加了味美思
And slipped his girl a martini
給女朋友調了一份馬天尼"
Oh, that's charming.
喲 真是有品
Hey, you guys, are you looking for me? I'm scared!
喂 你們在找我嗎? 我很害怕!
Yes. Yes. Hang on.
我們在找 你再等等
Becky!
貝奇!
Becky, keep talking.
貝奇 繼續說話
There once was a woman named Jill
"從前有個女人叫阿嬌
Who swallowed an exploding pill
喫了一片爆♥炸♥藥
電影精選列表