你們昨晚沒回家嗎
Did you guys stay out last night?
是啊夥計 你應該和我們一起出去的
Yeah dude, you should've been with us
我們從湯米爸爸那兒喝了整整六聽
We took the whole six-pack from Tommy's dad
是我的主意
It was my idea.
等等 等等 你們是喝多了還是怎麼着
Wait, wait, did you guys like get drunk, or something?
我什麼都不記得了 完全不省人事
I don't remember a thing. I'm blacked right out.
你就抿了一小口 你個廢材
Ya really had a sip, you loser!
約伯老婆 目光短淺愚頑人物的典型代表
約伯老婆害怕了
Dill Pickle are scared.
不要那麼叫我 萊爾
Don't call me that Lyle.
麗貝卡 小心點
Rebecca, be careful!
一定是差不多有十二聽
Must've been like a twelve-pack or something.
得小心點 不能在我忙着的時候喝
Had to be the look out. Can't drink when I'm on the job.
比如說你♥爸♥爸快醒的時候
Like your dad's gonna wake up? URRGHH..
鈴已經響了 小夥子們
Bells rang, boys.
那又如何 霍華德先生
Whatever, Mr Howard.
對你們來說這都只是個笑話是嗎
This is all a joke to you guys huh?
那就來看看你們的測驗分數有多有趣
Let's see how funny these test scores are.
寶貝 快跳下來
Honey, jump off!
迪倫 請回到你的座位
Dylan, please get back in your seat.
- 迪倫 - 迪倫 你還好嗎 - 迪倫
- Dylan? - Dylan, are you ok? - Dylan?!
他沒事吧 霍華德先生
Is he ok, Mr Howard?
嘿 迪倫 夥計
Hey, hey, Dylan, buddy?!
他怎麼了
What's wrong with him?
迪倫 醒醒 嘿 迪倫
Dylan, wake up! Hey, Dylan!
天啊 麗貝卡 麗貝卡 醒醒
Oh my God! Rebecca! Rebecca! Wake up!
麗貝卡 寶貝
Rebecca, honey?!!
你眼中的世界
迪倫 我的兄弟 你得整點新片看看了
Dylan, my man. You gotta get yourselves some new porn.
- 來瓶啤酒嗎 - 我趕時間 你去哪了
- Want a beer? - I'm on the clock. Where have you been?
出去了
Out.
老天 夥計 你清理了這麼個茅房♥來住
Christ, boy, you cleaned this white closet
但你就不能
I've followed by but you're goddamn telling me
偶爾收拾一下嗎
you can't sweep up in here every once in a while?
除了你沒人來這兒
No one comes around as you.
那你就應該努力改觀一下
Then you should make an effort.
- 你去哪了 - 洗車
- Where you've been? - Car wash.
- 掙點外快 - 胡說八道
- Got an extra shift. - Bullshit.
打電♥話♥問他們
Call them.
- 覺得我不會打 - 覺得你應該打
- Think I won't? - Think you should.
你有沒有跟任何大家熟知的不法之徒有所勾結
Have you been associated with any known criminals?
沒有長官 沒有過
No, sir. Have not.
那你有跨過邊境線嗎
Have you crossed over the state's line at any time?
沒有長官 沒有過
No, sir. Have not.
工作怎麼樣
How's the job going?
無聊 不過還在做
Mm. Boring. But still mine.
兩個月了 破紀錄了
Two months. Mm. Gotta be some kinda record.
還有什麼要問的嗎
Anything else you need to know?
我想問你什麼時候會失手
I need to know when you're gonna slip up,
然後又爲你的不良記錄增添一筆
and stick your packet in the grease again.
這像是無稽之談
This may be a dumb question.
但我究竟對你做過什麼
But what did I ever do to you?
你去別人家裏
You went into other people's houses, and
拿走不屬於你的東西
took things that didn't belong to you.
那是別人經過長♥期♥艱辛努力獲得的
Things that they worked long and hard for.
我已經償還了 吉登斯
And I paid my debt, Giddons.
我問心無愧
My conscience is shiny and new.
好吧 那柏和萊爾呢
Yeah, well, how about Bo and Lyle?
柏和萊爾與此事無關
Bo and Lyle weren't on that job.
還是老樣子啊
So the record states.
沒錯 你這樣很講義氣
Yeah, it's real sweet of you, take
爲昔日同窗承擔一切
the hit for your old school buddies.
吉登斯 我無意冒犯
Giddons, all due respect,
但你不是偵探 你是我的假釋官
you're not a detective. You're my PO.
而且我知道你特別關注我 爲什麼
And I know that you ride me more than most. Why?
你很聰明
You're smart.
而這世上沒有什麼比一個聰明人更愚蠢的了
And nothing is in this world dumber than a smart guy.
一個聰明人 他的目光超越所處的渺小世界
A smart man. He sees beyond his little world.
而且那可能會令他驚訝
And it kinda whoops him.
所以當他出現錯誤的行爲時 情況會很複雜
So when he makes that wrong move, and you will.
而你一定會這樣
It tends to be messy.
或許你沒有看到我的另一面
Well, maybe there's a side of me you don't see.
只要你在假釋期間 你就得按照我的意思做
As long as you're on parole, you are only what I see.
可惡
Damn
如果我是你的話 我會照辦
I'd like to do it if I was you.
這附近到處都是竊賊和小偷
There's burglars and thieves around these parts.
我打賭你以爲我會來不及
I bet you thought I wasn't gonna make it.
我不確定我能不能來得及
I wasn't sure that I was.
沒錯 你只有十二個小時來換衣服了
Oh that's right, you only have 12 hours to change.
你應該昨晚就開始
You should've started last night.
哈哈 她說的興致勃勃
Haha. She said gamely.
我們有兩個受託人會去湯姆森斯家
Well, 2 of our trustees are gonna be at the Thomasons.
- 要我迷人一些嗎 - 不 做你自己就好
- Do I have to be charming? - No, just be yourself
事實上 你得施展點魅力
Actually, you need to be a little charming.
不過只要點頭 微笑 和夫人們交談就好
Just nod, and smile and talk to the wives.
是在湯姆森斯家 多瑞西會在那裏
It's the Thomasons. Dorothy's gonna be there.
你可以在我們身後閒聊
You can gossip behind our backs.
我保證他會盡可能多的讓我轉身的
I promise he'll turn my back as often as possible.
你就穿這件嗎
Is that what you're wearing?
要麼雙倍要麼不玩
Let's go double or nothing.
這次我讓你三個球
I'll spare you 3 balls this time.
沒錢了 老兄
All tapped out, buddy.
來吧 別像個娘們兒似的
Come on man. Don't be a pussy
我知道你還沒有盡興
Know you got some green right there in the pocket.
沒有 我挺好的
Nah, I'm good.
嘿 你打算撇下一個手氣正好的人
Hey, you walk out on a man who's still gambling.
小夥子 那你可能找錯人了
You might catch a bad guy, boy.
你又要打架了是嗎 迪
Are you starting fights again, Dyl?
別打擾他們了 大個兒
Why don't you rack them up, big guy?
不然我很樂意從你那拿走那些錢
I'll happy to take those cash off you.
來吧兄弟 請你喝杯啤酒
Come on man. Let me buy you a beer.
你一直在忙什麼 哥們
So what you been working on, man?
多半在洗車
Dirty cars, mostly.
是嗎 那聽起來可不帶勁
Yeah, that sounds shitty.
好差事就要來了
Better work's coming.
這殖民地的很多新企業
You know, lotta new businesses
就要倒閉了
going belly up in this colony.
這塊大肥肉就在那兒
Tons of shit just sitting there.
等着被撿
Just waiting to be picked.
我知道你缺錢
I know you could use the money.
尤其是當你想來玩桌球的時候
Especially if you ever wanna play pool again.
我其實也不是很揮霍
I'm not exactly flush.
好吧好吧 那不這麼說
Well, hell, let's change that.
嘿 能給我這位窮親戚來杯啤酒嗎
Hey, can I get a beer here for my poor relation?
我們會再聯♥系♥你
We'll be seeing you.
你知道 如果吉登斯發現
You know, Giddons finds out that
你和柏閒聊
you and Bo have been chatting.
他會直接把你再送進去的 小夥子
He's gonna send you right back up, man.
是啊 他無論如何都會這麼做的
Yeah, he probably will anyway.
以我的觀點 你應該穩操勝券
Personally I think you're a shoo-in.
我不確定
I don't know guys.
市議會是個好出路
The city council will be a good stab.
但我還有個醫院要經營
But I still have a hospital to run, you know.
我只是 我不確定我是否準備好進一步發展
I'm just... I'm not sure if I'm ready to move on.
據我來看 他做了太多的推辭了
Methinks a man doth protest too much.
- 一點也沒有 - 別這樣說
- Not at all. - Stop it.
他還要繼續這樣四個月呢
He's still got 4 months of protesting ahead of him.
等到我們都求你了你再宣佈
Wait until we start begging before you announce.
請不要這樣
Please don't ever...
親愛的 這是不爭的事實
Sweetie, it's an undeniable truth
就差上頭版了
that might as well be written in print.
電影精選列表