片名:血腥魔卡
親愛的…
Babe....babe....babe!
怎麼啦?
What?
在這兒等着
Wait here!
喬?
Joe?
喬?
Joe?
蘇珊
Susan!
喬?
Joe?!
蘇珊
Susan!
喬
Joe!
今晚 一陣陣恐怖又
Tonight on KTTX, an alarming and
未知的聲音貫徹德州安吉麗娜國家
unidentified sound heard throughout the Angelina National
森林的週末 震驚了當地居民
Forest over the weekend has rocked locals. We go now to
桑德拉·威廉姆斯爲您報道
Sandra Williams with more on the story.
一名牧羊人就駐紮在雅各布森先生最後出現地
A sheepherder stationed 20 miles west of where Mr. Jacobson was
以西20英里的地方 他也聽到了令人毛骨悚然的聲音
last seen also reported hearing the chilling sound"
目擊者說 他們也辨別不出來
Witnesses say they were unable
這些聲音來自哪裏
to identify where the sound was coming from.
我不知道它們來自哪裏
I didn't know where it was
是地下 還是天空 聽不出來
coming from..from the ground, from the sky.. I couldn't tell.
感覺好像四面八方都有這些聲音
It was coming from everywhere. It was... I could feel it.
這個引人注目的911來電
The dramatic 911 phone call was
是在週二上午發佈的 來電者身份已確認
released Tuesday morning. The caller, who has been identified,
他呼吸急促 說他聽到了揮之不去的
is breathless and talking about a terrifying sound that he can't
可怕聲音
get away from.
WTNV電視臺記者傑森·亨德森正在內華達州金伯利小鎮
WTNV's Jason Henderson is live in Kimberly, Nevada
爲您現場報道上週末發生的悲劇的最新消息
with new details on the tragedy that occurred over the weekend.
通往地獄的入口
A drifting portal to a hellish dimension.
在他消失之前的日子裏
In the days before he vanished, the
那位地質學家說 他聽到了一種縈繞心頭的聲音
geologist reported hearing what he described as a haunting sound
在耳邊徘徊
all around him."
當屍體被找到時
When the body was recovered,
警方注意到屍體似乎嚴重燒傷
police noted that it appeared badly burned, but
但衣服卻完好無損
clothing remained intact.
昨晚那些神祕而響亮的聲音把門窗都震得嘎嘎作響
Mysterious and loud noises rattled windows and doors last
從利爾斯維爾一直到海灣
night. From Learnsville all the way to the bay.
獵人們聽到這些聲音都被嚇壞了
The hunters were so rattled by what they were
他們棄營而逃
hearing that they abandoned their camp and fled down the
離開了深山老林
mountain in the middle of the night.
很難不相信
It's hard not to believe that something
這裏存在着超自然力量
supernatural is at work here.
血腥魔卡
25年後
我真的很喜歡你做的眼睛和嘴巴
Well I really like what you did with the eyes and the mouth,
卡米爾 非常好 你把它挖空了
Camille. Very, very nice. You hollowed it out.
讓這個表情非常地震撼
Gives it a very haunting expression.
很好 我喜歡整個浮雕的造型
Very good. I like the flow of the whole relief.
你真的成長了很多 我爲你感到驕傲
You have really grown so much as an artist I'm very proud of you.
謝謝你
Thank you.
這個作品我不會做任何修改
And I wouldn't change anything about it.
好的
Okay.
是的 來跟我講講你的作品吧
Yeah. So um, tell me about your show.
嗯… 好的 它叫做“血腥摩卡”
Um..Ok. Well, it's... it's called "Infernum"
嗯哼
Mm Hm.
它的靈感來源於…
And um.. it's... it's based on...
我父母的失蹤
it's based on the disappearance of my parents.
我也採訪過
I've also started interviewing
經歷過這件事的其他人
people that have actually experienced the same thing.
難以置信
Incredible.
我要把採訪做成錄像
And um-I'm gonna have that projected
投放出來 同時將這些雕塑展出
on a screen as well as um these on display.
打造一個幾乎身臨其境的體驗
Basically I just want it to be a really immersive experience.
不僅是視覺上的 還有聽覺上的…
Not only visually but audio and...
我曾疲憊地在在機場待了一整晚
it's exhausting I actually spent the entire night at an airport
等一個我要採訪的人
waiting for someone that I was supposed to interview who never
他一直沒有出現 但我不想走 我怕會錯過他們
showed up but I didn't want to leave because in case they did
因爲我畢生都在調查這件事
and it's just really consumed my life.
我覺得你的作品很棒 你進步很大
Well I think you're doing great with your show, you have grown
你已然是一名藝術家了 我爲你感到驕傲
very much as an artist I'm very proud to you.
是的 抱歉 我得走了
Yeah. But uh, sorry now I really have to run.
哦 是啊 是啊
Oh! Right, right.
你的作品展我會去 到時候見
And I see you at your show.
好的 非常感謝你 羅伯塔
Okay, Thank you so much, Roberta.
祝你好運 卡米爾
All the best, best of luck, Camille.
保重 我們很快會再見
Take care. I see you soon.
是的 我很欣賞你 謝謝你
Yes. I appreciate you. Thank you!
嘿 詹姆斯
Hey James.
嘿 今晚你能帶我的筆記本
Hey! Can you bring my notebook to uh the
來採訪嗎? 我要用到它
interview tonight? I need it for class.
好的 好的…
Yep... yes... okay...
好的 到時候見
Okay see you then.
糟糕
Shit.
哇
Wow.
我從沒見你這麼尷尬過
I have never seen you look so embarrassed.
是的 那是因爲你來的太早了
Yes. Well that is because you are way too early.
早?
Early?
什麼早?
Early for what?
卡米爾
Camille.
怎麼啦?
What?
哦 啊 我的天啊
Oh. Ahhh Oh my gosh.
寶貝
Babe!
週年快樂
Happy Anniversary.
我是個糟糕的女朋友
I'm a terrible girlfriend.
是的 糟糕女友 但你是一個了不起的雕刻家
Yes. You are. But, you are a wonderful sculptor.
我知道
I know.
來吧 我正在做晚餐
Come on. I'm making dinner.
我不能
I can't.
我要採訪詹姆斯和那個女人 還記得嗎?
I have that interview with James and that woman. Remember?
我告訴過你了 你知道的
I told you about this. You, you know this.
你認真的嗎?
You're serious?
是的 我一個月前就告訴過你了
Yes. I told you about these interviews like a month ago.
不 我記得那次談話 卡米爾 我只是沒想到你
No, I remember the conversation, Camille. I just didn't think you
把採訪安排在今晚
would schedule one for tonight.
對不起
Sorry.
聽着 我們一週前已經討論過了
Look we literally talked about this a week ago
你今晚會過來
you were gonna come over tonight
我爲我們的週年紀念日做晚餐
I was gonna cook dinner for our anniversary.
聽着 我很抱歉 好嗎? 我又…搞砸了
Look I'm sorry Ok? I messed up... again.
只是… 一週後我的畢業展就要開始了
It's just... my grad show is in like a week,
我壓力太大了 對不起 我把這件事忘了
I've been stressed out. I just... I'm sorry I forgot
好吧 聽着 沒事的 好嗎? 我只是失望而已
Okay. Look, it's fine, okay? I'm just disappointed.
信不信由你 我是想幫忙
Believe it or not I want to help.
是嗎?
Do you?
是啊 當然是 好吧 告訴我怎麼做才能幫到你
Yes! I do! Alright? So just tell me what I can do.
我實際上只是來拿詹姆斯的筆記本
I actually just came by because I need to get James's notebook.
詹姆斯的筆記本嗎?
James's notebook?
是的 詹姆斯的筆記本
Yes, James's notebook.
他借給我的 裏面有他所有的採訪記錄
He let me borrow it. It has all of his interview notes in it I
我的作品展需要拍一些它的照片
needed it so I can photograph it for my project.
我想它在這裏
I, I think it's inside.
好極了 那…我們去拿詹姆的筆記本
Perfect. Yeah let's... let's go get Jame's notebook.
亨特
Hunter!
怎麼了! ?
What!?
天啊 他還是個孩子啊 看在上帝的份上
God, he's like a kid okay? He LARPs for Christ's sake.
他只是幫我攝像的 他不是威脅
He's just helping me film these interviews he's. he's harmless.
卡米爾 我不介意這些好吧 我介意的是
Camille I don't care okay what I care about is that
我們的週年紀念日是他和我女朋友過的
he gets to spend our anniversary with my girlfriend.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that! Okay I'm
對不起 聽着 我一整晚都待在機場
sorry. Look I spent the entire night in an airport. I haven't
我有好幾天沒閤眼了 爲了藝術展 我很累
slept in fucking days I'm exhausted I have this project
如果你能理解我
that I need to finish if you could just like maybe maybe
也許我們應該放鬆一下 我也好歇歇