他們當然如此 我是說
Absolutely of course they do, I mean,
任何一個有理智 會思考的人都會如此
any rational thing, thinking human being would,
-我是這麼想的 -這個不好說
- 'cause what I think, I mean... - Well I don't know about that.
不 聽我說 讓我說完
No, listen to me, let's just hear me out,
-讓我說完 -好吧
- let me finish - Okay, all right
我們有高犯罪率街區 校園毒品交易
We have criminal streets, drug in our schools,
還有在這種案子上較勁的檢察官
we have the DA wants to pursue something like this,
-拜託 -這個案子有人遭到了槍擊
- I mean, come on! - Something like this, a man got shot.
我很遺憾 但或許該接受法庭審判的
I'm sorry the but maybe it's our judicial system
是我們的司法體制 而不是可憐的魯伊斯先生
that need to be put on trail here, not poor Mr. Ruiz,
他只是做了任何一個有愛心和保護欲的家長
who is just doing which any loving and protective parents
在那種情況下都會做的事
would do in the situation like this.
好吧 我也是有愛心和保護欲的家長
Okay, you know what, I'm a loving and protective parent,
但我不會那樣做 好嗎
and I would not do something like this, okay?
等一下 正如我所說
Hang on it, like I said,
就給那個檢察官一枚獎章
let's give this guy a medal
讓他去做些別的重要的事
and move on to something else important,
如果您剛剛收聽
Okay, well, if you just turning in,
檢察官正準備以謀殺未遂罪
the DA's officer's actual planning charge Mr. Ruiz
-起訴魯伊斯先生 -太荒唐了
- with attempted murder. - Which is ridiculous!
檢察官將以控告魯伊斯先生涉嫌
He is... Okay, he is charging Mr. Ruiz for attempted murder
謀殺其鄰居安得魯·普欽斯基未遂
of his next door neighbor Andrew Pechinsky
-而我們發現這個鄰居... -有戀童癖
- who now we've come to find out... -Who is pedophile.
-記錄在案的戀童癖 -...兒童性侵者
-Who is a convincted pedophile... - ... child offender.
-簡直太荒謬了 -好吧
- This is absolutely ridiculous. - Okay.
辯方...
The defense...
-那孩子沒有被侵犯... -拜託
- This kid, what if he isn't abused... - Come on!
-你知道魯伊斯先生還沒被定罪 -什麼
- You know he is not condemned, Mr. Ruiz, okay! - What?
射殺孌童者 應該得到獎章而非官司
A guy who shoots a child rapist, deserves a medal not a trial, dude!
不對 我不能...
No. I cannot...
聖達菲 新墨西哥州
-正義 -正義
- Justice! - Justice!
斯坦頓先生
Mr. Stanton!
斯坦頓先生
Mr. Stanton!
魯伊斯的兒子遭到安得魯·普欽斯基的性侵
Why is the State prosecuting Mr. Ruiz
州檢察官爲什麼還要起訴他
when his son was molested by Andrew Pechinsky?
是涉嫌性侵
Allegedly molested.
魯伊斯先生當時應該去警局指控
Mr. Ruiz should have gone to the police with his allegations.
相反 他去了普欽斯基家並向其開槍
Instead, he chose to go to Mr. Pechinsky's home and shoot him.
難道魯伊斯不是在保護他兒子嗎
Wasn't Ruiz just protecting his son?
普欽斯基不是有性犯罪前科嗎
Isn't Pechinsky a convicted sex offender?
我們國家是有法律的
We do have laws in this country.
魯伊斯先生觸犯了法律
Mr. Ruiz broke them.
他使普欽斯基必須在輪椅上度過餘生
He put Mr. Pechinsky in a wheelchair for life
檢察官將以謀殺未遂罪名起訴他
and the State's charging him with attempted murder.
-對 但鑑於...-好 到此爲止
-Yes, but in light of the fact... -That's all. We're done.
你好 保羅
Hey, Paul.
你就這麼從後門溜進來了
You crawl in from the loading dock?
我不想搶了你在媒體面前的風頭
I didn't want to bust in on your little media circus.
你不想被人看到和我一起
You didn't want to be seen with me.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
保羅 你接這樁案子是在自找麻煩
Paul, look. You know, this case you got is fucking suicide.
你這麼想嗎
You think so?
也許我們應該把普欽斯基保出來讓亂石砸死
Maybe we should take Pechinsky out and stone him.
肯定有很多拉丁裔願意幫你
There'd be no shortage of Latinos to help you out.
你想說的是拉丁裔選票
You're talking about the Latino vote.
沒有他們你沒法贏下這個州
You're not going to get elected in this state without them.
要我說 你不如把這雙牛仔靴扔了
Tell you what, why don't you ditch the cowboy boots,
去學點西班牙語
learn some spanish.
拜託 這雙靴子陪我征戰四方
Hey, I come a long way in these boots.
週五來參加我的籌款會嗎
You come to my fundraiser on Friday?
不去 鬼才去
No, hell no.
想想以前開出去的那張大額支票 真心沒必要
I thought that fat check that I wrote, man, I didn't have to.
大額 你那也叫大額
Fat, you call that fat?
你開的那張是全世界最小的紙片
You tiniest paper in the world.
我需要問你幾個困難的問題
I'm required to ask you some difficult questions.
你的兒子是O型血 他是萬能捐贈者
Your son was Type O. He's a universal donor.
他的器官能挽救許多人的生命
His organs can save many lives.
所以那個男孩在你家待了三個半小時
So, the boy was at your place for three-and-a-half hours?
-是的 -你沒有實施性侵犯
- That's right. - And you made no sexual advances.
沒有 我們在打電玩 孩子喜歡玩遊戲
No. We played video games. Kids love that.
普欽斯基先生 你有性侵前科
Mr. Pechinsky, you're a registered sex offender.
你本不該和鄰居的孩子一起玩
You're not supposed to be hanging out with your neighbour's kids.
那混♥蛋♥衝我開槍了
The son of a bitch shot me.
你家裏還來過其他未成年人嗎
Have you ever had other minors in your place?
什麼情況 這問題是什麼意思
What the hell? What's with the questions?
我這輩子離不開輪椅了 尿在袋子裏
I'm in a wheelchair for life. Piss in a bag.
你應該站在我這邊
You're supposed to be defending me.
我是檢察官 你是目擊證人
I'm a prosecutor and you're a witness.
我他媽不在乎你尿在哪
And I don't give a fuck where you piss.
現在 如果你能回答這些問題
Now, if you please anwser the questions,
我會贏下這個案子
I'm gonna win this case.
我要把你放上證人席
I'm gonna put you in the stand.
我必須接這個電♥話♥
All right, I have to take this.
我是保羅·斯坦頓找盧賓醫生
It's Paul Stanton calling for Dr. Rubin.
好 我等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
-喂 -保羅 我們剛找到一位合適捐贈者
- Yeah. - Paul, we just found out we have a possible donor.
和克洛伊很匹配
A good match for Chloe.
但UOS在鹽湖城已經找到了接受者
But UOS already has a recipient in Salt Lake City.
UOS爲虛構 實際上是UNOS美國器官資源共享網絡
我需要你幫忙說服他們
I need you to help convince them
克洛伊才能得到那隻肺
then Chloe'd have lungs.
我這就去
I'm on my way.
取消今天餘下的全部安排
Cancel my meetings for the rest of the day.
血液配型吻合 重量匹配
The blood work's a match. The weight is a match.
組織配型只有3%的差別
The tissue typing is spot on with a 3% margin of error.
這對肺已經定下來給鹽湖城的一名接受者
The lungs are scheduled to go to a recipient in Salt Lake City.
路途太遙遠 耽誤時間太久
That's way too far. It's going to take too long.
借過
Excuse me.
我女兒十五分鐘內就能到
My daughter can be here in 15 minutes.
我很抱歉 斯坦頓先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Stanton.
鹽湖城的那個男孩在移植名單上比你女兒靠前
The boy in Salt Lake City has a higher ranking than your daughter.
不好意思 斯坦頓先生 這是禁入區域
Please! Mr. Stanton, this is a restricted area.
請在這裏止步
You know you're not allowed in here.
克洛伊的肺移植器官分配評分是91.2
Chloe's LAS ranking is 91.2.
這還不夠嗎
Isn't that enough?
他們已經等了七個多月了
They've been waiting for over seven months.
你有配型的器官 本地的接受者
You have a viable organ and a local recipient.
如果你非要讓這對肺長途跋涉
If you try to ship these lungs across the country,
最後誰也幫不上
you're not helping anybody.
移植名單上有9.8萬人 斯坦頓先生
There are 98,000 people on the transplant list, Mr. Stanton.
其中2100人需要肺
2,100 of them want lungs.
僅第五區就有198人
A hundred and ninety-eight from the Region Five alone.
每一個人都是例外
Every case is exceptional.
借過
Excuse me.
我能和你一起睡嗎 爸爸
Can I sleep with you, daddy?
我的天 你又變重了
My Goodness, you're getting so heavy.
那是因爲我再也不能踢球了
That's because I can't play soccer any more.
以後能 躺下吧
You will. There you go.
今天我和媽媽在電視上看到你了
Mommy and I watched you on TV today, daddy.
真的嗎
Oh, yeah?
你看起來太嚴肅了
You were way too serious.
你應該多微笑 爸爸
You should smile more, daddy.
親一個
There you go.
晚安 小東西
Good night, pumpkin.
克洛伊說得對 你是該多笑笑
Chloe's right. You should smile more.
克洛伊 好了寶貝 坐起來 過來
Chloe! All right, baby, sit up! Come here!
這個給我
Give me this!
這是空的 再去拿 這是空的
It's empty! Get more! It's empty!
爸爸去給你拿藥了 好嗎
Daddy's gonna get you the medicine. Okay?
-快來 -馬上
- Come on! - I'm coming!