是誰
Who is it?
嗨 我叫奎因 我來找艾麗絲的
Hi. My name is Quinn. I was looking for Elise.
沒事 沃倫 上樓上去
It's okay, Warren. Go upstairs.
我是艾麗絲
I'm Elise.
嘿 天啊 很抱歉打擾到你
Hi. Gosh, I'm sorry to bother you like this.
我在克萊爾 奧斯齊的媽媽那知道你的名字的
I got your name from Claire ortisky's mom.
奧斯齊夫人 艾米莉 對不起 艾米莉 奧斯齊
Mrs. ortisky. Emily. Sorry, Emily ortisky.
對 她告訴我你是靈媒
Yeah, she told me you worked as a psychic
而且她說你很厲害
and that you were really amazing when she saw you.
我記得艾米莉
I remember Emily.
對 她很好 她 她真的很好人
Yeah. She's awesome. She's like, she's really nice.
而且她還告訴我你有多棒
And she told me how great you were.
她給了你的電♥話♥給我 但是打不通
She gave me a phone number for you, but it wasn't working.
所以 我真的很抱歉像這樣直接來找你
So, you know, I... I'm really sorry to have just shown up like this.
沒事
It's okay.
但是如果你像找我通靈 那很抱歉
But if you're looking for a reading, unfortunately,
我已經做靈媒了
I don't do those anymore.
我有錢 我有大概50刀
I have money. I brought like $50.
不 不 不是錢的問題 甜心
No, no, no, no. It's not that, honey.
-我只是不能 而且我很忙 所以...-好吧
-I just can't, and I'm pretty busy, so... -Okay.
你從哪裏來的
Where did you come from?
沃蘭公園
Whealan park.
那好遠啊
That's a long way.
沒事 我意思是 是我自己直接來找你的
Yeah, it's no big deal though. I mean, I'm the one who just showed up.
我真的很抱歉打擾到你了
I'm really sorry that I've wasted your time.
要不你進來坐坐吧
Why don't you come in for a minute?
談得來的話不算浪費時間 對吧
A good chat is never time wasted, right?
-我很喜歡你房♥子的格調 很酷啊 -謝謝 請坐吧
-I love the style of your house. It's so cool. -Thank you. Have a seat.
謝謝
Thanks.
你是個聰明女 奎因
You're a very smart girl, Quinn.
-那得看跟誰比 -不 你是的 你讀很多書
-Depends who you ask. -No, you are. You read a lot.
你那袋子裏有很多書啊
You have a lot of books in that bag of yours.
對 對 我很喜歡讀書
Yeah. Yeah. I love reading.
什麼事讓你今天老遠過來這裏
What made you come all the way here today?
我想跟一個已經去世的人談談
I wanna talk to someone who's not around anymore.
誰
Who?
我媽媽
My mom.
她一年半前死了
She died a year and a half ago.
她得了癌症
She had cancer.
我的意思是 她先得了乳癌然後切除了
I mean, well, first she had breast cancer and then she had a mastectomy,
但已經太遲了 癌細胞已經入侵到她的肺部
but it decided to hang around and travel to her lungs.
所以 我猜這是註定了吧
So, I guess you could say it wanted to be with her
就跟很多人一樣
just as much as everyone else did.
那 跟我說說她的事
Well, tell me about her.
我意思 她很好
I mean, she was great.
就像 她一直跟我的朋友都可以相處得來
Like, I mean, she could always hang out with all of my friends.
天啊 她很喜歡懷舊音樂 像黑膠唱片等等的
God, she loved old music, like vinyl records and stuff,
而且她很喜歡跟我聊天
and she always wanted to talk to me.
就像...
Like...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不 沒事
No, no. That's okay.
就像...
It's like...
有時候我感覺她就像在我身邊
It's like sometimes I can feel her around me.
像晚上我在我的房♥間
Like at night I'll be in my room,
或者我在睡覺會有些東西讓我驚醒
or I'll be sleeping and something will wake me up.
或者 我會在奇怪的地方找到我的東西
Or, you know, I'll find things in weird places.
就像我在某個奇怪的地方找到我的日記
Like I'll find my diary somewhere strange.
我也不知道
I don't know.
-我意思是 我猜這太不瘋狂了吧 -對我來說不瘋狂
-I mean, I guess it's kind of crazy. -Not to me, it isn't.
你在你家試過聯♥系♥你媽媽吧 不是嗎
You've tried to contact your mother on your own, haven't you?
對 是的 我意思是 我有...
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I've...
我有叫她跟我說話 但她一直沒有
I mean, I've asked her to talk to me but, you know, she never does.
所以我纔來這裏
That's why I came here.
你知道嗎 我真的很需要問她些問題
You know? I really need to ask her some questions.
我知道你的感受
I know what that's like.
好吧 我去準備一下 但我不能保證什麼
All right. You have to give me a moment, and I can't promise anything.
給 請收下這點錢吧
Here, please take a little bit of money.
不行 我已經不做這生意了
No. I got out of this business.
如果我收了你的錢那我不就重執舊業
If I accept that from you, I'm back in it.
一般 我們都在樓下的讀書房♥通靈的
Normally, we do this downstairs in my reading room.
你媽媽叫什麼名
What's your mom's name?
莉莉 莉莉 布倫納
Lily. Lily brenner.
莉莉 布倫納
Lily brenner.
我在找莉莉 布倫納而且想跟她聯♥系♥
I'm calling out and trying to make contact with Lily brenner.
莉莉 如果你聽見我了 請跟我說
Lily, if you can hear me, please talk to me.
莉莉
Lily.
你在嗎
Are you out there?
-我聽見某人說話 -是我媽媽嗎
-I can hear someone. -Is it my mom?
不 不是你媽媽
No, it isn't your mother.
離開
Go away.
離開 快離開
Go away. Go away.
對不起
I'm sorry.
對不起 我不做靈媒是有原因的
I'm sorry. There's a reason I had to stop doing this.
有很多人也做靈媒 你去找其他人吧
There's other people that do this. You have to find one of them.
你可以的 奎因
You're gonna be okay, Quinn.
但接受我的建議
But take my advice
而且不要再你的家嘗試聯♥系♥你媽媽
and do not try to contact your mother on your own anymore.
你必須很小心
You have to be very careful.
如果你聯♥系♥到一個亡靈
If you call out to one of the dead,
那所有的亡靈都可以聽得見
all of them can hear you.
你在嗎
Are you there?
媽媽
Mom?
你在嗎
Are you there?
今天 不 今天 不行 我不認爲 不行
Today? No. Today? No, I don't think so. No.
嘿 你知道嗎
Hey, you know what?
我的意思是我不可以同時在兩個地方
What I mean is that I can't be in two places at the same time.
對啊 整個建築都要重新佈線
Yeah, the whole building needs to be rewired.
原來那傢伙真的搞砸了
The original guys really screwed it.
你要知道 對我來說那是個額外的工作日
You know, that's an entire extra day of work for me.
你明白的 對吧
You got that, right?
等等 比爾
Hang on, bill.
那沒食物了 你不是去雜貨店了嗎
There's no food. Didn't you go to the grocery?
-是啊 -那你買♥♥什麼了
-Yeah, I did. -Well, what did you get?
-我意思是 這是什麼"藜麥" -藜麥
-I mean, what's this, "quinoa"? -Quinoa.
比爾 那當然 我要打給那傢伙
Bill? Yeah, of course, I'm gonna call the guy.
我要做好那部分 等等 比爾
I gotta get the part. Hang on, bill.
-你在幹什麼 -我在拍個照
-What are you doing? -I'm taking a photo.
-爲什麼 -爸爸 是要來發博客的
-Why? -Dad, it's for my blog.
你剛說的我完全不知道什麼意思
None of what you just said to me makes any sense.
我也沒期望你明白
It's not supposed to.
好了 要不你別發 把早餐喫了
Okay. Well, how about don't blog it? Just eat it.
那是件好T恤
That's a great t-shirt.
你真是怪 你真是個怪人
You're weird. You're such a weird person.
你知道嗎 沒有人在乎你早餐喫什麼
You know, nobody cares what you're having for breakfast.
你可以去叫你弟弟準備上學嗎 麻煩了
Will you just go get your brother ready for school, please?
-亞力克斯 亞力克斯 -幹嘛
-Alex. Alex! -What?
-趕快起牀 準備上學了 -我在準備
-Come on. Get up. Get ready for school. -I am.
天啊 你房♥間真臭 快起牀
God, it stinks in here. Come on, get up.
好吧 沒問題 我告訴爸爸去
Okay, fine. I'll tell dad.
媽的 你就不能等等 我剛準備...
Jeez! Can you hold on a second? I was getting...
-快出去 出去 出去 -別碰我
-Just get out! Get out! Get out! -don't touch me!
"我永遠也不會忘記"
"I'll never forget this.
"你會去到世界的盡頭 而你會發現我在那一直等你"
"You'll go to the end of the world, and you'll find me waiting there.
"你的僕人"
"Your servant.
"你會發現我永遠在那等你 你的僕人"
"You'll always find me waiting there, your servant."
好了"我永遠也不會忘記"
Okay. "I'll never forget this."
好的 好的 我在 我在儘快了 的了 再見
All right, all right. I am. I'm hurrying. Right. Bye.
爲什麼那麼安靜 這麼安靜不正常啊
Why is it quiet? Quiet's not good.
亞力克斯 你看到這張臉嗎 這是我的"發火"的臉
Alex, you see this face? This is my "whoop-ass" face.
當你看到這張臉 意思是我要發火了
When you see this face, it means I'm about to whoop ass.
電影精選列表