國際瀑布城
瑞秋·哈里斯
羅伯·休貝爾
馬修·格拉夫
第三大道 西
朗寧店
傑西·謝爾曼
維京人酒吧
埃裏克·格里芬
明迪·斯特林
明尼蘇達州
歡迎您
凱文·尼爾隆
國際瀑布城
迪 你找着了嗎
Hey, Dee. Did you find them?
找着了
Yeah.
就在這兒
Yeah, I got them right here.
你要看今晚的表演嗎
You coming to the show tonight?
我不清楚
I don't know.
或許不看
Probably not.
你喜歡喜劇之夜的
You love the comedy nights.
-據說會下雪 -可能是明天
- It's supposed to snow. - They said maybe tomorrow.
-是的 我知道 -那你應該來看
- Yeah, I know. - So you should come.
我知道
I know.
看 我得到一件寶貝
Oh, hey, I gotcha something.
怎樣成爲
一名喜劇演員
-謝謝你 -我幾周前在德盧斯的一家書店買♥♥的
- Thanks. - I was at a bookstore in Duluth a couple weeks ago.
你有那本嗎
Do you have that one?
沒有 不過我有一些同類書
No, and I have a few.
-謝謝你 露絲 -不用謝
- Thanks, Ruthie. - No problem.
只花了差不多五十美分
It was like 50 cents.
-喂 -喂 你已經下班了嗎
- Hey. - Hey. Have you left work yet?
沒呢 大約還得半個小時
No, uh, about another half hour or so.
真好 還好趕上了
Oh, good, glad I caught you.
你回家時能去一下湯姆店嗎
Uh, you think you could stop by Tom's on the way home?
我今早檢查過 機油該換了
I checked this morning and you're way past due on the oil.
好的 交給我吧
Yeah, I could do that.
太好了 越早換越好
Oh, good. Uh, better today than tomorrow.
據說會下雪 你知道吧
It's supposed to snow, you know.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
還是我去接女兒們嗎
So, uh, does this mean I still have to pick up the girls?
嗯 對 如果你不介意的話
Yeah, yeah, if you don't mind.
是的 我不介意
No, I don't mind.
好 回家見
Okay, I'll see you at home.
我愛你
Love you.
愛你
Love you.
你覺得我應該弄個紋身嗎
Should I get a tattoo?
我想紋身
I want to get a tattoo.
-你在擔心什麼 -我媽
- What's stopping you? - My mom.
你媽嗎
Your mom?
露絲 你已經二十三歲了
Ruthie, you're 23-years-old.
二十二歲
Twenty two.
我住她那兒 她是老大
Her house, her rules.
那就在她看不到的地方紋
Then get it somewhere where she can't see it.
比如哪兒 我的腳趾縫嗎
Like where, like between my toes?
不 比如你的私處
No, like in your vagina.
而且我不是指私處周邊
And I don't mean like around it,
我指的是 私處裏面
I mean like... inside it.
-比如深入進去 -好像
- Like get in there. - Like...
聽起來真的好痛啊
...that sounds really painful.
不 那裏一點也不痛
No, it's not painful at all up there.
你已經在私處裏紋了一個嗎
Have you gotten a tattoo inside your vagina?
是的 我紋過 我紋的是星座圖案
Yes, I have. I've got like the constellations.
你知道嗎 那有點像一座天文臺
You know, it's sort of like an observatory up there.
有銀河 大熊星座
Like the Milky Way, Big Dipper.
等等 那我應該紋什麼
Wait, so what, what should mine be then?
你應該在那上面紋一隻土撥鼠
You should get like a groundhog up there.
-我喜歡這個 -是啊
- I like that. - Yeah.
那樣的話 你會感受到
That way, you know, you'll know,
-春天 -春天
- it's spring. - It's spring.
他媽的
Fuck this!
真♥他♥媽♥冷
Cold as fuck.
不好意思
Hi. Sorry.
外面太冷了
Cold outside.
-登記入住嗎 -是的 蒂姆·弗萊徹 住兩晚
- Checking in? - Yeah. Uh, Tim Fletcher for two nights.
你是那個喜劇演員
Oh, you're the comedian.
是的
Yeah.
真前衛
Very edgy.
喜劇表演
啤酒買♥♥一瓶送半瓶
讓你笑到不行
還有啤酒堅果哦
國 際 瀑 布 城
蒂姆·弗萊徹
表演者
你這麼想嗎
You think so?
斯蒂夫·古根伯格出演了《金牌警校軍》等喜劇
你像斯蒂夫·古根伯格演的角色的現實版
Yeah, you got a real Steve Guttenberg thing going on.
你真老
Wow, you're old.
給你開了109號♥房♥間 在一樓
Okay. You're going to be in room 109. That's on the first floor.
你們給單身人士都安排在一樓啊
Oh, you guys have the ones on the first floor.
是的 先生
Yes, sir!
您還有什麼需要幫助的嗎
Can we help you with anything else?
實際上 如果能推薦一家菸酒店就好了
Um, actually, if there's a liquor store that would be helpful,
還有快餐店
and maybe fast food.
但不要本地太土氣的那種
But not like those local kitschy kind,
比如美食網上推薦的
like from Food Network.
那種可能會在某些環節投毒
Maybe some chains with poison to fuel my body.
好的
Okay.
第三大道有一家巧克力慕斯店
Well, there's the, um, Chocolate Mousse on Third Avenue.
那家的大麋鹿組合超好喫
Their Big Moose Combo will change your life.
或者如果你想喫早點
Or if you're in the mood for some breakfast,
昂勒爾的飢餓男人會很適合你
the Angler's Hungry Man, that'll do you right.
如果你想喝酒 你可以去
And then if you want liquor, you can go
盜版者店 在第二大道 也就是
to Bootlegger's, that's on Second Avenue which is...
你有GPS嗎
Do you have GPS?
沒有 我是個穴居人
No, I'm a caveman.
我最近纔出來活動 所以
I was recently unfrozen, so.
原來是這樣啊 那你比我還老
Oh, wow, then you're older than I am.
美國喜劇演員和電影制♥作♥人
你認識保利·肖爾嗎
Do you know Pauly Shore?
他想認識我
He wishes.
這些應該能幫到你
These should work.
謝謝你們
Thank you.
祝你度過愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
不要告訴我該怎樣過
Don't tell me what to do.
別人都說一旦你來到國際瀑布城
You know, they say once you visit International Falls,
就捨不得離開了
it's hard to leave.
斯大林曾以革命者身份被流放到西伯利亞
別人還說過斯大林不想離開西伯利亞
Well, they said the same thing about Siberia under Stalin, so.
看看再說
We'll see.
他看起來像個混♥蛋♥
He seems like a dick.
他們大多數都是
Yeah, most of them are.
你聽說過他嗎
Have you heard of him?
沒有
No.
你聽說過的那種名人不會來這兒
We don't get the kind of people you've heard of.
國 際 瀑 布 城
歡迎您
瀑 布 小 學
我無能爲力 堅持住 堅持一會兒
I can't do it. Hold on, hold on one second.
我正在
I'm, I'm...
但是我餓了而且我不想喫雞塊
But I'm hungry and I don't want to eat chicken nuggets.
機油換了嗎
晚飯的時候帶回去
我今天買♥♥了一些甜甜圈
很好喫
加里
正在弄
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我在酒店
I am checking in.
給我回電♥話♥
Give me a call.
香農·蘇阿雷店
外面很冷 對嗎
Oh, cold out there, isn't it?
-你好 -有些人不喜歡天冷時外出
- Hello. - Some people don't like to go out in the cold.
我不在意天氣 我可以
I don't mind it, I can...
有時我會坐在外面喝汽水
Sometimes I just sit out there and drink a pop.
我理解
I see.
電影精選列表