很久很久以前 在一個遙遠的王國
Once upon a time-in a far-off kingdom-
森林的邊緣坐落着一個小村莊
there lay a small village at the edge of the woods...
-我的渴望 -在這個村莊裏
- I wish... - And in this village,
-勝過一切... -住着一位少女
- more than anything... - lived a young maiden...
勝過生命...
more than life...
-勝過珠寶... -一位無憂無慮的男孩
- more than jewels... - A care-free young lad...
我的渴望...
I wish...
-勝過生命... -一位膝下無子的麪包師
- more than life... - and a childless baker...
-我的渴望... -以及他的妻子
- I wish... - with his wife.
-勝過一切... -勝過月亮...
- more than anything... - More than the moon...
-我的渴望... -國王要舉♥行♥慶典
- I wish... - The king is giving a festival.
-勝過生命... -我希望
- more than life... - I wish...
我想去參加慶典
I wish to go to the festival
-勝過榮華富貴... -還有舞會-
more than riches... - and the ball...
我希望 我的牛能產點奶
I wish my cow would give us some milk.
勝過一切...
More than anything...
-希望我們有個孩子 -我想要個孩子
- I wish we had a child. - I want a child.
我希望能去慶典
I wish to go to the festival.
-我的牛能產點奶或奶酪 -我希望
- my cow would give us some milk or even cheese... - I wish.
你想去參加慶典
You wish to go to the festival?
這個可憐的姑娘父母雙亡
The poor girl's parents had died
灰姑娘 你想去參加慶典
You, Cinderella, the festival?
你想去參加慶典
You wish to go to the festival?
國王舉♥行♥的慶典嗎
The festival?! The king's festival!??
現在她跟她的繼母
And now she lived with her stepmother...
慶典
The festival?!!!
以及繼母的兩個女兒一起生活
who had two daughters of her own.
-瞧瞧你的髒指甲 -看看你這破裙子
- Look at your nails! - look at your dress!
-出去不被人笑死纔怪 -可是
- People would laugh at you! - Nevertheless
她還是想去參加慶典
She still wish to go the festival...
在王子麪前起舞
And dance before the prince?!
三人皆是天使面孔蛇蠍心腸
All three were beautiful of face, but vile and black of heart.
小男孩沒有父親
The young lad had no father,
-而他的媽媽 -我希望
- and his mother... - I wish.
她已經無計可施了
Well, she was at her wit's end.
我希望我兒子不是個傻子
I wish my son were not a fool.
我希望我的家井井有條
I wish my house was not a mess.
我希望奶牛可以多產牛奶
I wish the cow was full of milk.
我希望牆壁是由金子鑄就
I wish the walls were full of gold.
我希望的事多了
I wish a lot of things.
我的老天 你把奶牛牽屋裏來做什麼
What in heaven's name are you doing with the cow inside the house?
我想着要是他暖和舒坦了 就會產點奶
I thought if he was nice and warm he might produce some milk.
是她 我得跟你說多少遍
It's a she! How many times must I tell you?
只有母牛才產奶
xxx Only shes can give milk!
還有一個餓壞了的小女孩
And then there was a hungry little girl...
-她總是穿着一件紅色的斗篷 -幹什麼呢
- who always wore a red cape... - Hey!
我希望 不是我要喫
I wish. It's not for me,
我要把它帶給我那住在森林裏的奶奶
it's for my granny in the woods.
就一條麪包 拜託了
A loaf of bread, please,
帶給我那住在森林裏 又老又餓的奶奶喫
to bring my poor old hungry granny in the woods...
就一條麪包
Just a loaf of bread...
拜託了
Please.
灰姑娘 你要是能把這些扁豆全撿起來
Cinderella, if you can pick up these lentils
並且把家務都做完
and finish your chores in time,
或許我們會讓你去舞會
then you may go to the ball with us.
-走吧 姑娘們 -好的 母親
- Come along, ladies... - Yes, Mother.
祝你好運
Good luck!
來吧小鳥們 從屋檐下 從樹葉間
Come little birds, down from the eaves and the leaves,
飛過田野 飛越城♥堡♥和池塘
over fields, out of castles and ponds...
不 使點勁 夥計
No, squeeze, pal...
快點 小鳥們 用翅膀扇去塵土
Quick, little birds, flick through the ashes,
輕輕從塵土中啄起扁豆
Pick and peck, but swiftly, sift through the ashes.
放進鍋裏
into the pot...
-打中 -你在幹什麼
- Bullseye! - What are you doing?
別裝了
Stop your pretending!
現在給我仔細聽好 兒子
Now listen to me well, son.
奶白要被帶到集市上賣♥♥掉
Milky-White must be taken to market.
媽媽 不要 他是世界上最好的奶牛
Mother, no! He's the best cow in the world!
曾經是 她已經好幾周沒產奶了
Was. She's been dry for weeks.
我們沒食物沒錢也沒辦法 只能賣♥♥掉她
We've no food or money and no choice but to sell her.
但是奶白是我最好的朋友
But Milky-White is my best friend!
看看她
Look at her!
奶頭裏面有蟲子
There are bugs on her dugs.
眼睛裏面有蒼蠅
There are flies in her eyes.
-屁♥股♥上有個駝峯一樣大的腫塊 -但是
- There's a lump on her rump big enough to be a hump! - But...
沒時間猶豫了
We've no time to sit and dither
趁她還沒斷氣
while her withers wither with her...
沒人拿奶牛當朋友
And no one keeps a cow for a friend!
有時候我在想你腦子裏裝的都是些什麼
Sometimes I wonder what's in that head of yours.
走進森林 該走了
Into the woods, it's time to go,
我也不想走 但我必須得走了
I hate to leave, I have to, though.
走進森林 是時候了 我得上路了
Into the woods. It's time, and so I must begin my journey.
走進森林 穿過林間
Into the woods and through the trees
去我要去的地方 夫人
to where I am expected, ma'am.
走進森林去奶奶家
Into the woods to grandmother's house...
-別這樣 -我不能...
-Stop it. - I can't just...
走進森林去奶奶家
Into the woods to grandmother's house...
你認得道路嗎
You're certain of your way?
道路清晰 光線明亮
The way is clear. The light is good,
我不害怕 大家都不怕
I have no fear, nor no one should.
森林只是樹木 樹木只是木頭
The woods are just trees, the trees are just wood.
不好意思問一下 你們有籃子嗎
I sort of hate to ask it, but do you have a basket?
有
Yes.
我猜你是不準備付錢了
I don't suppose you're planning on buying any of these?
別走丟 別遲到
Now, don't stray and be late!
這樣還能給奶奶留點喫的
And you might save some of those sweets for Granny.
我的老天 她真是
Oh my G... she's a... xxx
走進森林 沿着林谷走
Into the woods and down the dell,
小路直直 我認得路
the path is straight, I know it well.
走進森林 誰知道路上會發生什麼
Into the woods, and who can tell what's waiting on the journey?
走進森林給臥病在牀的奶奶帶點麪包
Into the woods to bring some bread to granny who is sick in bed.
永遠不知道前面會有什麼
Never can tell what lies ahead,
在我看來 她早就歸西了
for all I that know, she's already dead.
但走進森林 走進森林
But into the woods, into the woods,
走進森林去奶奶家 天黑前要回家
into the woods to grandmother's house and home before dark!
灰姑娘 快上來
Cinderella! Get up here!
飛吧小鳥們 飛回藍天
Fly birds, back to the sky,
我們都等着呢
We're waiting!
回到屋檐 回到林間 回到田野
Back to the eaves and the leaves and the fields and the...
快點幫我做頭髮 灰姑娘
Hurry up and do my hair, Cinderella!
你就準備穿這個
Are you really wearing that?
這裏破了一點
Here, I found a little tear,
灰姑娘 能拿帽子遮住嗎
Cinderella! Can't you hide it with a hat?
-你看起來美極了 -我知道
- You look beautiful. - I know.
-她是在說我 -纔不是
- She means me. - No, she didn't!
媽媽說要乖乖聽話 爸爸說要待人善良
Mother said be good, father said be nice,
他們總是這麼說
That was always their advice.
所以要聽話 灰姑娘
So be nice, Cinderella,
要善良 灰姑娘
good, Cinderella,
-要聽話 聽話 善良 -緊點
- nice Good, good, nice... - Tighter!
別人都看不到 聽話有什麼用
What's the good of being good if everyone is blind.
老是丟下你一個人 算了
Always leaving you behind? Never mind,
灰姑娘 好灰姑娘 聽話善良聽話善良
Cinderella, kind Cinderella, nice-good-nice-kind-good-nice
也不用那麼緊 笨蛋
Ow! Not that tight! Clod!
-是誰在敲門 -麪包都賣♥♥完了
- Who might that be? - We've sold our last loaf of bread!
是隔壁的女巫
It's the Witch from next door!
-我們沒麪包了 -我不要麪包
- We have no bread. - I don't want your bread.
那你想要什麼
Then what is it you wish?
不是我想要什麼 是你們想要什麼
It's not what I wish. It's what you wish.
肚子裏什麼種也沒有 是吧
Nothing cooking in that belly now, is there?
電影精選列表