Can you hear me?
能聽見嗎
Dad, can you hear me?
爸爸 能聽見我說話嗎
You don't need to fight it.
不用再堅持了
You can just let it all go.
可以放手了
Everything's okay.
沒事的
I love you, Dad. I do.
我愛你 爸爸 真的愛
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, God...
天啊
Come on, son.
來 孩子
Okay, now...
沒事的
can you lay back for me, Bud?
你能躺下來嗎 巴德
I'm gonna...
我
I'm just gonna lay you back, okay?
我來幫你躺下 好嗎
Okay.
好
You wanna say anything?
你想說點什麼嗎
Bye, grandpa.
再見 外公
I love you.
我愛你
I'm sorry, Bud.
抱歉 巴德
You done?
喫完了嗎
He has to be involved...
從現在起
in everything from now on.
他參與所有事
Everything.
所有事
If he's not, then we're doing him a disservice.
不然就是害了他
I don't care, Paul. He's 17.
我不管 保羅 他才十七歲
He shouldn't have been there.
他不該去
He shouldn't have seen that.
也不該看到
I couldn't have done it all on my own, Sarah.
我一個人做不了所有事 莎拉
I should've been there. I should've been there instead.
我該去 我該替他去的
Nobody's gonna blame you for that.
沒人怪你
He's gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be okay.
他會沒事的 一切都會好起來的
You don't honestly believe that?
其實你自己都不信吧
Do you?
對嗎
Sarah, I'm just trying...
莎拉 我只是想
I'm trying to do everything I can to protect you guys.
盡力保護你們
It's been a really long day.
真是難捱的一天
Can we get some rest?
我們休息吧
Hey, Stanley.
史丹利
Don't worry. I'm gonna take care of you.
別擔心 我會照顧你
Travis, wake up. What's going on?
崔維斯 醒醒 怎麼了
There's somebody in the house. What?
有人進來了 什麼
There's somebody in the house!
有人進到房♥子裏了
Stop...
別動
Dad... Take Stanley.
爸爸 牽好史丹利
Let's go!
我們走
Wait. Stay back.
等等 待在那
Wait!
等等
Paul! Wait!
保羅 等等
Hey, hey! Slow down!
慢着
Put the gun down now!
放下槍
Put the gun down or I'll shoot you! I'll drop you right now!
放下槍 否則開槍打死你
Okay, okay. Down!
好 好 放下
It was an accident. No one needs to get hurt.
是個誤會 無需動槍
All right, hands in the air!
舉起手來
Now... lie down. Now!
趴下 快
Roll over. Roll over!
轉過來 轉過來
Are you sick? No, sir.
你病了嗎 沒有 先生
Open your eyes!
睜開眼睛
Is anybody else with you? No.
有同夥嗎 沒有
If I go outside, there's nobody out there waiting for me?
如果我出去 外面有人伏擊我嗎
All right, close your eyes. Please!
好了 閉眼 求你
Wait! Wait!
等等
Sarah... come on, quick.
莎拉 過來 快
Come on.
過來
Travis! Come here.
崔維斯 過來
Take this. It's loaded. What's going on?
拿好 已經上膛了 出什麼事了
There's a guy in there, I need you to watch him.
裏面有個人 你要盯緊他
Come on.
來
Stay close!
跟緊
Travis!
崔維斯
I told you, keep quiet! Quiet.
我說過 安靜點 安靜
Did you kill him?
你殺死他了嗎
He's just unconscious. Are you two okay?
他只是昏過去了 你們兩個還好嗎
Travis...
崔維斯
I'm gonna need you to get some rope and some duct tape.
去找點繩子和膠帶來
Come on, Stanley, come on!
來 史丹利 跟我來
Are you okay? I'm fine, I'm fine.
你沒事吧 沒事
If he comes to, just call out.
他要是醒了 就大聲喊
Okay. Okay.
好
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
It's me. Paul?
是我 保羅
It's me! Open up.
是我 開門
I think it's just him.
應該就他一個
Push him against the tree.
讓他靠在樹上
You know what a foot and a half is?
你知道一尺半是多長嗎
Sorry It's about that long.
不知道 大約這麼長
Sorry. That's all right.
抱歉 沒事
Do it again. It's okay. Like this?
再撕一段 沒關係的 這樣行嗎
Yeah.
好
Now put it around his face.
把嘴纏上
He still has to be able to breathe, Dad. Put it around.
他還要喘氣 爸爸 纏上
He can breathe out his nose.
他能用鼻子呼吸
Okay, put it up.
好 掛上去
Help me!
救命
Help!
救命
Hey! Get up!
起來
Get on your feet now.
馬上站起來
You see this?
看到這個了嗎
I don't have to use this, but I will if I have to.
沒必要的時候我不想用到它
I just wanna talk.
我只想談談
And I want honest answers.
想要你如實回答
If you give me honest answers,
如果你誠實回答
then this is yours. Understand?
這就是你的 明白嗎
Why'd you break into my house?
你爲什麼闖進我的房♥子
I promise...
我保證
I promise you, I... I...
我向你保證 我
I didn't think anyone was in it.
我不知道里面有人
There's no lights and the thing's boarded up. It looked abandoned from the outside.
沒有燈光 釘着木板 從外面看就像是廢棄了的
What were you looking for? Water...
你在找什麼 水
supplies, anything.
補給 任何東西
My family...
我的家人
I have a family...
我有家人
my wife and our boy in the woods.
我妻子和孩子都在樹林裏
Where? An abandoned house,
在哪 一間廢棄的房♥子裏
about 50 miles from here.
離這約五十英里
Why'd you just leave them? We're running out of water.
你爲什麼離開他們 我們的水快用完了
I left them with the rest of the food and water.
我把剩下的食物和水都留給了他們
I thought they'd be safer that way.
我想那樣對他們更安全
Are they sick? No.
他們病了嗎 沒有
Is that why you left them?
是因爲病了你才離開他們嗎
No. No, sir, they are not sick.
不 先生 他們沒病
Listen, I don't even have to shoot you, you know?
聽着 我沒必要打死你
I could just leave you out here.
我可以把你丟在這
You want this water? Yeah.
你想要這些水嗎 是的
You make me believe you. I'm telling you the truth.
你要讓我相信纔行 我說的都是實話
I don't know how much time they have.
我不知道他們還能撐多久
All right, so how long have you been living in this abandoned house?
你們在廢棄的房♥子裏住多久了
About a week, tops.
最多一週左右
How'd you get there?
你怎麼到那裏的
My truck broke down. It's the first place that we found.
卡車拋錨了 那是我們最先找到的去處
Where were you before? My brother's.
你們以前住哪 我哥哥家