嗨 你沒事嗎
Hey, Are you okay?
沒事
Yeah.
你需要幫助嗎
You need some help?
不用
No.
安妮 你在幹嘛
Annie, what're you doing?
我很好 爸爸
I'm fine, dad.
怎麼了
What's the matter?
出什麼事情了
What's going on?
安妮
Annie?
爸
Dad.
我愛你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我只是想讓你和媽媽知道我有多愛你們
I just want you and mom to know how much I love you.
爸 很抱歉我有時對你們態度很惡劣
Dad, I'm sorry that I can be such a shit to you sometimes.
我不知道我爲什麼那麼做
I don't know why I do that.
你們只要知道我愛你們
Just know that I love you, okay.
我真的很愛很愛你們
I just really love you both.
嗨 潔依
Hey, Jay.
嗨 怎麼了
Hey, what's up?
沒事 你出來多久了
Nothing. How long you out here?
我打算去看場電影 看看你有沒有興趣一起
I'm going to watch a moive. See if you like it?
實際上 我今晚有約會
Actually, I'm going out tonight.
和那個男孩
That guy?
我喜歡他
I like him.
我也是
Me too.
我看見你們了
I see you.
你在看什麼
What're you reading?
陀思妥耶夫斯基作品
"白♥癡♥"
The idiot.
好看嗎
Is it any good?
現在還沒覺得好看
I don't know yet.
好像說的是保羅
It's about Paul.
嗨 潔依
Hey, Jay.
嗨 保羅
Hey, Paul.
別這樣
Stop.
嗨 我有個主意
Hey, I've an idea.
什麼
What?
它剛剛消失了
It got away.
你玩過"交換"嗎
You ever played the 'Trade' game?
沒 怎麼玩
No, what is that?
就是觀察人的遊戲
It's people watching game.
我和我妹在無聊的時候經常玩
My sister and I used to play when we were bored.
你現在覺得無聊了
You are bored right now?
沒 閉嘴
No, shut up.
讓我說完
Let me finish.
好吧 怎麼玩
Okay, how do you play it?
你先要觀察人羣
You start by watching the crowd.
裝作不經意的觀察周圍的人
Casually just go by the people around you.
好的
Okay.
現在 不需要告訴我
Now, without telling me.
選一個你想和他交換的人
Pick a person you want to trade places with.
可以是任何人 任何原因
It can be anyone, for whatever reason.
好的 我選好了
Okay. I got it.
然後我可以猜兩次
Now, I get 2 guesses to figure out.
你選了誰以及你爲什麼會想和他交換
Who you pick. And why you want to trade places with them.
祝你好運
Okay, good luck.
那個男人
That guy.
不對
No.
那好吧 你選了誰
Okay then. Who you picked.
他
Him.
那個父親
The dad?
不 那個兒子
No. The son.
和他交換很爽啊 生活中的大部分麻煩都沒有了
I mean how cool that'll be. Like you whole life is out of you.
你懂吧
You know.
少來了
Come on.
你現在一點也不老 你才21
It's not like you are old. You are 21
我知道 但是
I know, but.
看看那個孩子多開心
Look how happy that kid is.
另外 在那麼小的時候隨時隨地都可以想尿就尿
Plus, at that age you could go to the barthroom anything time you want.
完全自♥由♥
Total freedom.
沒錯
Yeah.
現在他的襯衫都溼了
Splashing his shirt right now.
是啊 沒錯 我也和他一樣從來不能倖免
Yeah, exactly. I can never get away with that.
輪到我了
Okay, my turn.
好的
Okay.
找好了
Okay, got it.
是不是那個穿黃裙子的女孩
How about the girl in the yellow dress?
哪兒
Where?
就在那
Right there.
我沒看到她
I don't see her.
就在那啊
Right there.
你在嘲笑我嗎
Are you teasing me?
抱歉 我只是...我不...
I'm sorry, I just... I don't...
我們可以離開這裏嗎
Can we go?
抱歉 我必須要走
I'm sorry, I just have to go.
如果你...
If you uh...
我們可以...我們回到車裏好嗎
Can we... can we go back into the car?
這裏有什麼人讓你不得不離開嗎
Is there someone in there that made you want to leave?
比如一位前女友或者什麼
Like an ex-girlfriend or something?
你說過你看見了一個穿黃裙子的女孩
You said you saw a girl in yellow dress.
她是你認識的人嗎
Is that someone that you knew?
不是 我只是感覺不舒服 出來我會感覺好一點
No, I just felt sick. I feel better being outside.
謝謝你能陪我出來走走
Thanks for walking with me.
媽媽知道你抽菸
Mom knows you smoke.
是啊 但是她親眼見到的時候會哭的
Yeah but, she'll cry if she actually sees it happening.
或者她會直接把你的煙偷走
Or she'll just steal your cigarettes.
你怎麼樣啊
How's it going with you?
很好
Good.
說實話
Honestly.
我不懂 他昨天晚上感覺怪怪的
I don't know. He was acting kind of weird last night.
爲什麼
Why?
他說他有些不舒服 但是...
He said he wasn't feeling well but...
他腦子裏在想着別的事
something else was on his mind.
你們有沒有...
Have you...
沒有
No.
沒
No.
我知道他想要 但是...
I know he wants to, but...
我也不知道 他昨晚感覺不太一樣
I don't know. He seemed different last night.
你聞到了嗎
Do you smell that?
像是 嗯...櫻桃味可樂 香蕉味尼古丁
Like uh... cherry coke, bananas nicotine.
最愛的味道
That's my favorite flavor.
我...喜歡
I... love it.
我們回車裏面吧
Let's go back to the car.
很有趣
That's funny.
我經常想象自己長大了可以去約會
I used to day dream about being old enough to go on dates.
和朋友們坐着他們的車四處遊蕩
Driving around with my friends in their cars.
我經常想象
I had this image of myself.
和一個很可愛的男孩牽着手
Holding hands with a really cute guy.
聽着電臺
Listening to the radio.
開着車在某條美麗的小路上奔馳
Driving along some pretty road.
也許要去北方
Up north maybe.
路邊的樹木變幻着色彩
And the trees start to change colors.
實際上重要的不是要去那裏
It's never about going anywhere really.
我猜是那種自♥由♥的感覺
Some sort of freedom I guess.
青春不老 地獄亦不懼
Never old enough, the hell do we go.
潔依
Jay.
你醒了
You awake?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在幹什麼
What are you doing?
我不會傷害你