破壞者 破壞者19
Breaker, breaker one-nine.
煙鬼回話 我們找到了頭熊...
Smokey report. We got a bear...
破壞者19
Breaker one-nine.
有人聽到嗎 破壞者
Any takers. Breaker.
l40 他20歲 里程標記243
...l-40. His 20, mile marker 2-4-3.
那邊有什麼人嗎 完畢
Anybody out there? Copy. Over.
喂
Hello?
致命玩笑
路易斯
Lewis.
不
No!
我第一次通過別人瞭解自己
...for the first time I see myself through somebody else's eyes.
完全悶得令人喘不過氣來
Yeah. Yeah. It's completely claustrophobic.
真是令人驚奇 我們正在...
Big surprise. And we're like, "Okay..."
不是有一場大雨要來嗎
Aren't we supposed to get a hell of a downpour?
-兩百英里很溼滑 -外面有人嗎
-Two hundred mile slipper-slide. -Anybody out there?
聽說他們都躲在暗處抓超速
Yeah, they had a speed trap set up.
都沒人和我說過大學第一年過得這麼快
No one ever said freshman year'd go by so fast.
至少科羅拉多四季分明
At least Colorado has seasons.
伯克利簡直四季如夏
Berkeley's like summer all year.
對...挺晚了
Yeah...It's late,
我在話筒裏這麼嘮叨沒打擾你休息吧
I'm not keeping you on the phone, am I?
不 不 怎麼會
No. No, not at all.
呃 那...大衛這暑假忙什麼
So, what's... You know, what's David doing this summer?
-不知道 管他的 -什麼
-I don't know. Who cares? -What?
抱歉 之前忘了告訴你 我只是...
Sorry. I didn't tell you before. I just
覺得有點怪怪的 你懂嗎
felt a little strange, you know?
哈 我沒搞懂
You what... I don't understand.
我們分了 他...
We broke up. He...
他做事老是又古板又詭異
He's been acting serious and weird.
怎麼會 他什麼時候變得又古板又詭異了
Serious and weird, how? He was getting all serious and weird?
我的意思是...
I mean
我跟之前你說過他人怎麼樣 並且...
I told you what he was like, and...
-噢 等一下 -路易斯 這都三點了都
-Wait, hold on. -Lewis, it's 3:00 in the morning.
-明早我期末考 -對不起
-I got a final tomorrow. -I'm sorry.
我說小聲一點
I'll be quieter.
路易斯
Lewis?
對不起 之後怎麼了
I'm sorry. So, what happened?
他一直盯着我 就好像...你懂的
He kept looking at me, as if, you know,
自以爲是我肚裏的蛔蟲 但實際完全不懂我
he totally thought that he knew me, which he so obviously didn't.
然後他痛哭失聲
And he started crying.
於是 我下定了決心跟他分手
Which sort of sealed the deal, you know?
-你把他弄哭了 -我把他甩了
-You made him cry? -I broke up with him.
是你的話會哭嗎
Wouldn't you cry?
你蠻可愛 但還不到那種地步
Listen, Venna, you're cute, but you're not that cute.
開玩笑的啦
I was kidding.
我不太有心情回家
Well, I'm not in the mood to go home.
希望有輛車可以一路慢慢開
Wish I had a car, then I could just get there gradually.
沿途釋放一點壓力
Decompress a little bit, you know?
如果你有車 繞到科羅拉多來 順道載我一程
If you had a car, you could stop by Colorado and pick me up.
來一趟兩人冒險之旅
We could have an adventure. The two of us and a windshield.
高塔航♥空♥
-我有車啊 -沒有吧
-I have a car. -No, you don't.
有啊 我沒說過嗎
Yeah. Didn't I tell you?
-沒有 -反正我有車
-No! -Yeah, well, like, I got one.
本票得以退費
二手車行
非常拉風的選擇
Sexy choice.
-是嗎 -當然啦
-Yeah? -Yeah.
1971 經典克萊斯勒紐波特
Vintage 1971 Chrysler Newport.
我改主意了 不坐飛機了
I've changed my plans. I'm no longer flying back.
-我買♥♥了輛車開回家 -自己一個人
-I bought a car, so I'm driving. -By yourself?
不 我想順道去載芬娜
No. Actually, I was thinkin' about picking up Venna.
媽
Mom?
對不起 對不起
Sorry. It's... Sorry.
很好啊 路易斯
That's great, Lewis.
-怎麼啦 -你哥剛來電
-What's the matter'? -Your brother just called.
他又進局子了 喝完酒鬧事
He was arrested again. Drunk and disorderly.
-在哪兒 聖地亞哥 -鹽湖城
-Where, in San Diego? -Salt Lake City.
別擔心 不關你的事
Don't worry. It's not your problem.
-爸怎麼說 -你知道那老頭子的
-What did Dad say? -You know your dad.
他都不想和富勒說話
He didn't even want to talk to Fuller.
他說他不把他養大就沒這些事
Said if he hadn't grown up yet, it was never going to happen.
-富勒 -我知道
-Fuller! -I know.
我也想念你
I miss him, too.
鹽湖城
在你開罰單之前...
Listen, before you start writing anything...
-請出示駕照 -我哥哥入獄
-License, please. Registration. -My brother's in jail.
我們差不多五年沒見了
And I haven't seen him in almost five years.
我得開差不多200英里去幫他忙
So, I'm like driving 200 miles out of my wayjust to help him out.
所以我調頭是出於善意
That U-turn, it was based on a whole, like, good deed scenario.
我還罰你尾燈破損
I'm also writing you up for a broken taillight.
有破嗎
I have one of those?
呃 我知道
Look, I'm aware of how frustrating
我國的獄政很鳥
the prison system in this country must be for you.
累犯就不能恢復公民權
Repeat offenders, the unrehabilitated...
我看過有你露臉的比爾科提的"美國司法"
I watch American Justice, with your host, Bill Kurtis.
但是我不一樣 我洗心革面了
But I'm different. I'm reformed.
你知道的 我很堅強
You know, I'm strong. I'm...
威爾金警官 我向你發誓
Officer Wilkins, this is my... Listen, this is my pledge to you.
你不會再見我進局子了
You will not be seeing me again.
兩次教訓對富勒·托馬斯已夠了
Two strikes are enough for Fuller Thomas.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你看起來 好高 比我還高
You look tall. Taller than me.
你還好嗎
How's it goin'?
呃 現在好多了
Well, a lot better now.
老弟 天啊
Kid. Dam.
你大老遠跑來鹽湖城就爲了我
You came all the way to Salt Lake just for me?
呃 嚴格來講 你還是我哥
Well, technically, you are still my brother.
嘿 他是我老弟
Hey, this is my brother.
簡直不能...看看你 夥計
I can't get... Look at you, man!
-托馬斯先生 -謝謝你來看我
-Mr. Thomas! -Thank you for coming.
-別見外 -謝謝
-You're welcome. -Thank you.
-請到這簽名 -不客氣
-Sign out, please. -You're welcome.
我還要去接一個朋友
Listen, I'm supposed to be picking up a friend.
-時候又不早了 -呃
-And I'm running kind of late, so... -Uh-huh?
我只是...呃...想來看看你...
I just, uh, well, I just wanted to see how you're doin'
載你去你想去的地方
and take you wherever it was you needed to go
然後我差不多得上路了
because I sort of need to hit the road.
-你要去哪裏 -嗯 科羅拉多 博德
-Yeah, where are you goin'? -Um, Boulder, Colorado
-然後我就回家 -噢 好極了
-and then I'm goin' home. -Oh, perfect.
-太好了 -什麼
-Yeah, that's great! -Wait, what?
知道嗎
You konw?
除了屁♥股♥快被座椅彈簧刺穿外
With the exception of the seat spring piercin' my ass,
這趟旅程♥真♥爽
this ride's excellent.
你要去接誰
So, who's this friend you're pickin' up?
芬娜 老家的朋友
Her name is Venna. She's a friend of mine from back home.
等等 就是住在高地的那個眨眼妹
Wait, the blinker? That girl from the Heights?
一天到晚眨眼的那個妹子
The one who was like all clay long?
不會整天啦 你都幾年不見了
No, she's not like that all clay. You haven't seen her in years.
你上過她了
Okay. You're fuckin' her?
怎樣 這個不能問嗎
Well, what question's more legit than that?
-我們只是朋友 -好吧 你沒上過她
-We're just friends, okay? -Okay, you're not fucking her.
-但你想 -不知道不要亂說
-But you want to. -You don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道 我不知道我在說什麼
Oh, I don't? I don't know what I'm talking about?
事情是這樣子的
All right, here's how it is.
她以前常跟東郊有錢小子約會
Um, she's always dated guys from the right side of the burbs.
你卻被晾在一邊
You were always left on the sidelines.
之後你拿到伯克利的獎學金
You get your scholarship to Berkeley.
而她上科羅拉多大學 是吧
She's off to the University of Colorado. Right?
你不懂啦
You don't understand.
你們常在電♥話♥裏聊天
You guys have been talking on the phone a lot
她知道你對她有好感