繼續拍下去,我們就能得到一份獎金
Keep it rolling, we'll just get, like, a bonus one of these.
誰能幫他擦一下嗎?他有點出汗
Could somebody wipe him down? He's sweating a little bit.
1989年3月3日
Eyes on the Prize 2, March 3rd, 1989...
比爾•奧尼爾面試
Bill O'Neal interview.
回顧一下你在60年代末70年代初的所作所爲
Looking back on your activities in the late '60s, early '70s,
你會怎麼告訴你兒子你的所作所爲?
what would you tell your son about what you did then?
那不是暴♥動♥,那是叛亂
Those are not riots, those are rebellions.
人們因爲環境問題而反抗
People are rebelling because of conditions,
而不是因爲個人
and not because of individuals.
沒有個人制♥造♥了叛亂
No individual creates a rebellion.
它是由環境產生的
It's created out of the conditions.
好吧 這是誰?
Okay. Who is this?
休伊·牛頓
Huey P. Newton.
休伊在哪裏?
And where is Huey?
進了監獄
In jail.
黑豹黨做的第一件事,當然
The first thing that the Black Panther Party did, of course,
在奧克蘭,要成立一支武裝巡邏隊
in Oakland, was to set up an armed patrol
爲了確保
in order to ensure
黑人不會受到騷擾和恐嚇
that Black people were not harassed and intimidated
被當地警♥察♥部門
by the local police department.
如果警♥察♥逮捕了這個人
And if the police arrested the individual,
我們跟着他到監獄,把他保釋出來
we'd follow him to the jail and bail the individual out,
不管他是不是豹子
whether he was a Panther or not.
黑豹是先鋒,夥計
Panthers are the vanguard, man.
我們說的是要從底層把東西撕成碎片
We're talking about tearing shit down from the bottom,
從底層開始,一步步往上爬
startin' at the bottom, goin' up.
非資產階級狀態 這就是我們說的
A non-capitalistic state. That's what we're talkin' about.
是的,我們的武裝 我們是一個武裝宣傳聯盟
Yeah, we armed. We a armed propaganda union,
但是我們大部分時間都在處理這些程序
but we spend most of our time working with these programs
爲人♥民♥服務
serving the people.
免費醫療診所
Free medical clinic,
免費兒童早餐計劃
free breakfast children program,
解放學校的社區間學院
the inter-communal institute in liberation schools,
免費法律援助,社區教育
free legal aid, education for the community.
黑色美洲豹
The Black Panthers
是對我們國♥家♥安♥全♥的最大威脅
are the single greatest threat to our national security.
比中國人還多 甚至比俄♥國♥人還多
More than the Chinese. Even more than the Russians.
我們的反情報項目
Our counter-intelligence program
必須阻止黑人彌賽亞的崛起
must prevent the rise of a Black Messiah
從他們中間
from among their midst.
一個有可能團結共♥產♥主義者的國家,
One with a potential to unite the Communist,
反戰和新左派運動
the anti-war, and the New Left movements.
我們不是以火滅火,我們是用水滅火
We don't fight fire with fire, we fight fire with water.
這個人
This man.
你不會用種族歧視來對抗種族歧視 我們要團結一致戰鬥
You don't fight racism with racism. We gonna fight with solidarity.
弗雷德裏克·艾倫漢普頓
Fredrick Allen Hampton.
我們不會用黑人資本主義來對抗資本主義
We ain't gonna fight capitalism with Black capitalism,
我們要用社♥會♥主♥義♥來對抗資本主義
we gonna fight capitalism with socialism.
他媽的的花冠 當然可以
Fuckin' Crowns. Of course.
好了,遊戲時間結束了,好嗎?
All right, playtime's over, all right?
每個人都抓住一堵該死的牆
Everybody grab a fucking wall.
這是什麼鬼東西?我上週才付錢給歐瑪利
What the hell is this? I just paid O'Mally last week.
你聽到我嗎?
You hear me?
你覺得我像個二流子勒索藝人嗎?
Do I look like some two-bit shakedown artist to you?
這他媽的說了什麼?名字的首字母
What the fuck does this say? The initials.
聯邦調查局?
FBI?
聯邦調查局,沒錯,大塊頭
FBI, that's right, big guy.
嘿,你去哪兒?回來,小丑
Hey, where you going? Come back here, clown.
所有人,把手放在桌子上
Everybody, hands on the fucking table.
來這裏!
Come here!
夥計,我們在這裏只想着自己的事
Man, we in here mindin' our own business.
我們不會對任何人做任何事
We ain't doin' nothin' to nobody.
對,對,對,把它們打開
Yeah, yeah, yeah, spread 'em open.
滾開,豬
Fuck off me, pig.
你裏面有什麼?
What you got in there?
你們這些混♥蛋♥今晚難道沒什麼事要做嗎?
Don't y'all motherfuckers ain't got shit to do tonight?
你♥他♥媽♥只是在忙你的事吧?
Oh, you just minding your fucking business, huh?
這是什麼?
What's this?
那是什麼?他媽的白♥癡♥
What's that? Fuckin' idiot.
我對天發誓,沒有豬比帶警徽的黑鬼更壞的了
I swear to God, ain't no pig worse than a nigga with a badge.
-小龐蒂克? -好了,暫停
- Little Pontiac, huh? - All right, time out.
好了,大個子,你去市中心
All right, big man, you goin' downtown.
-什麼? -是的
- What? - Yep.
外面那輛GTO,
That GTO out there,
-紅色的那個是你的嗎? -是的
- the red one, that belong to you? - Yeah.
兩個月前報失的
Well, it was reported stolen two months ago.
-快走,快走 是的 是的,沒錯 -地獄,不!那可是我的車!
- Let's go, let's go. Yep. Yep, yep. - Hell, no! That's my car!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
-讓我走 -淡定,淡定,好嗎?
- Let me go. - Be easy, be easy, all right?
我有相關的文件和資料
I got the papers on it and everything.
你因偷車被捕了
You're under arrest for grand theft auto.
-我什麼都沒做! -對,對,跟法官說去
- I didn't do nothin'! - Yeah, yeah, tell it to the judge.
喂,夥計,聯邦調查局爲什麼要找一輛偷來的車?
Say, man, what the fuck is the FBI doing lookin' for a stolen car, huh?
你們都沒有黑鬼去暗♥殺♥了嗎?
Y'all ran out of niggas to assassinate?
-草泥馬 -屎!
- Motherfucker. - Shit!
嘿,嘿,嘿,硬漢 沒有智慧的眼睛
Hey, hey, hey, tough guy. No wise eye.
你放鬆點,對吧?沒有有趣的眼睛
You be easy, right? No funny eye.
他只是個孩子
He ain't nothin' but a kid.
你又不是警♥察♥,黑鬼
You ain't no fucking cop, nigga.
他媽的給我退後!
Stay the fuck back!
得到他!
Get him!
-下車! -撤退!
- Get out the car! - Fall back!
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
給我滾出去!
Get your ass out here!
滾出去!給我滾出去!
Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out of here!
把那玩意從我胸膛裏拿出來!狗屎!
Get that out of my fucking chest! Shit!
啊!
Ahh!
別碰我的東西!
Get the fuck off my shit!
滾開!
Fuck off this shit!
朋克草泥馬!
Punk motherfucker!
我是聯邦調查局的米切爾特工
Special Agent Mitchell, FBI.
幾乎和你的一樣漂亮
Almost as spiffy as yours.
告訴我,爲什麼要戴警徽?
Now, tell me, why the badge?
爲什麼不像普通偷車賊那樣用刀或槍呢?
Why not just use a knife or a gun like a normal car thief?
警徽比槍更可怕
A badge is scarier than a gun.
你能給我解釋一下嗎?
Would you mind explaining that for me?
大街上的任何一個黑人都可以買♥♥到槍...先生
Any nigga on the streets can get a gun... Sir.
一枚徽章就好像有整個軍隊在背後支持你
A badge is like you got the whole damn army behind you.
那我最好拿着這個
I better hold on to this, then.
金博士被殺的時候你不開心嗎?
Were you upset when Dr. King was murdered?
什麼?
What?
金博士被殺的時候你不開心嗎?
Were you upset when Dr. King was murdered?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以誠實
You can be honest.
嗯,我有一點,是的
Well, I was a little bit, yeah.
那馬爾科姆·艾克斯呢?
And what about Malcolm X?
我從來沒想過這些
I ain't ever thought about all that.
你從沒想過嗎?
You just never thought about it?
不
No.
那輛偷來的車要判你十八個月
You're looking at 18 months for the stolen car
以及冒充聯邦官員入獄五年
and five years for impersonating a federal officer.
或者你可以回家
Or you can go home.
...這反映了人口和文化
...that reflected the population and the culture
80%的黑人學生
of the 80% Black student body.
所以他們請來了查爾斯·赫斯特醫生
So they're bringing in Dr. Charles Hurst
從霍華德大學升任總統
from Howard University to be president.
從現在起他們會叫它馬爾科姆·X學院
And they're gonna call it Malcolm X College from now on.
本着這種行動主義的精神,
It's in this spirit of activism,
我謹代表懷特黑人初級學院,
and on behalf of the Wright Junior College of Black Caucus,
我很榮幸地向大家介紹
I am proud to introduce
電影精選列表