海邊小鎮
鄉下某處
其實離海邊很遠
他的重拳將似雷霆般轟向
His fist shall thunder down upon those
那些迷失正道之人
who have strayed from the path.
那些跪倒在惡魔腳下之人
Those of you who kneel at the foot of the Devil.
嘿 小傢伙
Hey, little fella,
看來你也已經長到
you look almost man enough
能進來爽一爽的年齡了
to come in for a nurture.
金幣不嫌多
No guinea too big.
不用 謝謝
No...thanks
感謝 先生
Thank you kindly, sir.
銀幣不嫌少
No penny too small.
賞點吧
Come, now.
謝謝 先生
Thank you, sir.
賞點吧
Come, now,
別客氣
don't be cheap.
賞點吧
Come, now,
把錢放罐子裏
coin in the tin.
賞點吧
Come, now.
感謝 先生
Thank you kindly, sir.
謝謝您
Thank you, sir.
銀幣不嫌少
No penny too small.
金幣不嫌多
No guinea too big.
這裏 親愛的
Here, darling.
謝謝 這位先生
Thank you, sir.
女士們先生們
Ladies and gentlemen,
表演即將開始
the show is about to begin.
坐好
Sit down!
表演即將開始
The show is about to begin.
來嘛 來嘛
Come now, come now,
你們這些小氣鬼
you cheap little asses.
表演前先賞幾枚錢幣入罐唄
Coin in the tin afore payin' time passes.
不要嘲笑我們
Don't slag us off,
也不要走神
don't turn your head.
我們是友非敵啊
For friends we are, not foe!
不過如果你們這些小混♥蛋♥
But if you dirty little fuckers
不賞個飯錢
don't cough up your bread,
我們就不給你們表演了
we won't be showing you a show!
你們早已聽聞
You've heard the talk
潘趣木偶戲的鼎鼎大名
from far and wide of Punch's puppet play.
"全世界最好"
"Best in the world",
"最棒的表演"
"The greatest show",
評論家們都這麼說
is what the critics say.
聖保羅教堂的教♥徒♥
The congregations of St Paul's
每天都在減少
grow thinner every day.
因爲他們都跑來看我們的表演
They're coming to the show of shows,
而不是整天跪着禱告
not kneeling down to pray.
潘趣教授終於迴歸了
Professor Punch is back at last!
鎮上最虔誠的牧師
Town's most truthful preacher.
好好坐着
So sit your arse down,
別亂跑
don't fuck around,
享受我們的表演吧
and enjoy the theatre feature!
我們愛你 潘趣
We love you, Punch!
♪ d小調託卡塔與賦格 ♪
♪ Toccata and Fugue in D minor ♪
敲她們
Knock 'em out!
敲暈她們
Knock 'em out!
好了 穿過去
OK, move across,
穿過去
move across.
就該這麼做
That's the way to do it!
朱迪與潘趣
女士們先生們
Ladies and gentlemen,
讓我們有請獨一無二的
the one, the only,
史上最偉大的木偶師
the greatest puppeteer of our time
潘趣教授
Professor Punch!
你們最好都去宣傳一下
You all best be spreading the word
潘趣的表演迴歸了
that the Punch show is back.
一週一次
One show a week,
有空就來
catch it while you can.
告訴親朋好友
Tell friends, foes
鄰居什麼的
and neighbours alike.
謝謝 非常感謝
Thank you, thank you so much.
你肯定灑掉了一些
Surely you spilled some?
恐怕沒有 親愛的
I'm afraid not, honey.
沒有比海邊小鎮
A more niggardly town
更小氣的地方了
than Seaside'd be hard to find.
但他們口袋裏沒有的東西
But what was lacking from their pockets
他們用掌聲補上了
they made up for in applause.
那你認爲表演很成功嘍
You think it went well, then?
你覺得他們喜歡我們嗎
You think they liked us?
喜歡我們
Liked us?
他們愛死我們了
They loved us!
我們做到了 親愛的
We killed it, honey.
我們做到了
We did.
那是
Yes!
我們都把它打成了碎片 不是嗎
We smashed it to bits and pieces, didn't we?
讓他們心服口服
We slaughtered them!
大舞臺在等着我們 親愛的
A main stage awaits us, my love.
我已經能聽見掌聲了 朱迪
I can hear the applause already, Jude.
一閉上眼睛
I close my eyes for a moment
我就能聽到那讚美
and I can hear it.
這個時代最偉大的木偶師
The greatest puppeteer of his generation.
對了
So?
星探
Scouts?
有星探來嗎
Any scouts?
我沒看見
I saw none.
只要確保每次表演都很吸引人就行
We'll just make sure each show is a smasher.
-是的 -他們很快就會來的
- Yeah. - They'll be in soon enough.
沒錯 沒錯
Yes, yes.
很快 很快
Soon enough. Soon enough.
現在是我們的時代了 朱迪
Now is our time, Jude.
大劇場又要開演了
The big theatres are opening again.
我們的表演是最好的
Our show is the best.
用不了多久我們就可以飛出這裏
It won't be long before we're whisked away
飛去更大的舞臺
to brighter things
受到難以想象的歡迎
with fanfare unimaginable.
我向你保證
I promise you that.
我只是想了一下 親愛的
I was just wondering, honey,
表演看上去
the show seems
一直都在打打打
to be getting punchier all the time.
太暴♥力♥ 說真的
Very punchy, in fact.
你覺得一定要這麼暴♥力♥嗎
Do you think it needs to be quite so smashy?
但是 他們就喜歡這樣
Well, that's what the people like.
他們喜歡暴♥力♥的
They like punchy,
有破壞性的
and they like smashy.
你聽到了 朱迪
You've heard them, Jude.
這就是他們想要的
That's what they want, my love.
我是個藝術家
I'm an artist.
我是不會質疑自己的天賦的
It is not for me to question my gift,
我只會聽從於它
I can only surrender to it.
假如我的直覺告訴我要暴♥力♥有破壞性
If my gut tells me to be punchy and smashy,
那我想我們就應該這麼做
I guess we're doing the punchy and smashy.
來給潘趣一些愛愛吧
Come here and give Punch some love.
怎麼了
What?
別吧
Oh. Come on.
還有一個承諾
There's another promise
是我要你在這之前遵守的
I'd sooner have you keep.
我溫柔多才的妻子啊
My sweet and talented wife!
我有你真是太幸福了
So blessed I am to have ya.
確實溫柔又多才
Sweet and talented indeed.
舉高高 看看你
There you go! Look at you.
看看你 再來一次
Look at you. One more time.
電影精選列表