馬裏亞納海溝
那是你兒子
Is that your son?
是的 長官
Uh, yes, sir.
正義聯盟的頭號♥粉絲
Big fan of the Justice League
是啊 他以前會玩我送他的玩具潛水艇
Yeah, He used to play with a toy submarine I gave him
不過現在再也不玩了
but not anymore.
他老爸根本比不上 "超人" 這種超級英雄
His dad can't compete with heroes like Superman around.
這個嘛 不是每個英雄都穿披風呀
Well, not all heroes wear capes.
-是的 長官 -繼續開吧
-Yes, sir. -Take us.
在大西洋中♥央♥調查SOS訊標
investigating an SOS beacon in the middle of the Atlantic.
也算是英雄做的事
That's pretty heroic.
怎麼了 什麼問題
What is it? What's wrong?
聲納顯示有障礙物 長官
Sonar has inbound, sir.
不可能 前面是好幾哩的開放海域
Impossible! It's open ocean for miles.
電腦顯示有15個...不22個獨♥立♥入侵物
Computer has 15, no, 22 separate inbound.
馬上啓動迴避機制
Evasive maneuvers, now!
艦長 入侵物改變路線了
Captain, the inbound, they've changed course.
長官37個...畫面上現在變成55個入侵物
Sir, 37, now 55, inbound still on target.
我們必須還擊
We have to return fire!
對什麼還擊 我們不曉得是什麼在追我們
At what? We don't know what's chasing us.
高溫入侵15秒內撞擊
Coming in hot. Impact in T-minus 15.
-他們看起來像...-像什麼
-They look like... -Like what?
-10秒內撞擊 -像人
-T-minus 10. -Like people.
準備迎接撞擊
Brace for impact!
我們失去推進力了
We've lost propulsion.
引擎室 回報
Engine room, report.
進水了 艦長
Taking water, Captain.
引擎室 引擎室
Engine room. Engine room!
SOS 這是加州號♥ 緊急狀況 SOS
SOS, this is the SS California with an emergency SOS.
我們受到攻擊 有沒有人聽見...
We're under attack. I only hope somebody's...
正義聯盟 亞特蘭提斯的王位
科學研究室
大都會
我是崔佛上校 正義聯盟的政♥府♥聯♥系♥人
This is Colonel Trevor, Government Liaison to the Justice League.
不 我們上週改過了 "正義聯盟" 比較好聽
No, we changed it last week. Justice League tested better.
超級七人組
噢 搞屁呀
Oh, crap!
維克多 等等我
Victor, wait up!
不 不要現在
No, not now.
時間到了 維克多 該醒來了
It's time, Victor. Time to wake up.
不 拜託 再一下下
No, please. Just a little longer.
拜託
Please.
查爾斯博士
Dr. Charles.
拜託 維克多 叫我莎拉
Please, Vic, it's Sarah.
是 莎拉 我忘了
Right. Sarah, I forgot.
我過來看看你手術後回覆得怎麼樣
I came by to see how you were doing after the operation.
還行 你和我爸對我身體系統做的升級
Fine. The environmental upgrades you and my dad made to my systems
會讓我在這個領域上更有用處
will make me more useful in the field.
我們換了你僅存的人類肺臟 你沒關係嗎
And you're okay with us replacing your remaining human lung?
都到了這個地步 我反正幾乎是機器 不是人類了
At this point I'm more machine than man anyway.
只要我的腦子和心臟完好 我就沒問題
As long as I have my brain and heart intact, I'll be all right.
好 那我待會再來看你好嗎
Uh, okay. Well, I guess I'll check you later?
好 當然
Yeah, do that.
幹得好 史東
Way to go, Stone.
希拉斯史東來電
接聽 拒絕
希拉斯史東來電
Incoming call from Silas Stone.
忽略
Ignore
我就知道會在這裏找到你 你總是在這裏
Figured I'd find you here. You're always here.
海軍潛水艇失聯 沉入大西洋的海底
Naval sub went dark and sank to the ocean floor, mid-Pacific.
調資料出來
Pulling it up now.
聽起來他們是被集體屠♥殺♥了
Sounds like they're being slaughtered.
海軍想要把導彈要回來 而我想知道發生什麼事
The Navy wants their missiles back and I want to know what happened.
我會親自從傳送門下去查查
I'll boom down there and check it out myself.
-需要幫忙嗎 -如果要人工調查
-You want help? -If it was done manually
除了基地臺 我其他什麼也追蹤不到
I won't be able to track anything besides the point of access.
或許監視器可以給我畫面
Maybe security cameras could give me a visual.
-我的意思是 你可以呼叫聯盟 -我知道
-I meant you could call the League. -I know what you meant.
我們找到答案前 沒必要把這件事向上呈報
Until we have answers, no need to escalate this any higher.
隨你吧
Have it your way.
找到什麼 再通知我
Let me know what you find.
先生 其他人呢
Sir, the others?
他們幾乎不太進來 完全不進來
They don't really come in, at all.
你希望全世界都相信它的存在 但是崔佛上校
Despite what you would like the world to think, Colonel Trevor,
根本沒有正義聯盟
there is no Justice League.
希臘 雅典
景色很美 對吧
It's a beautiful view, isn't it?
是呀 我有時候都忘了要好好欣賞
It is. I forget to enjoy it sometimes.
從前在奧林帕斯山上看到的景色 一定也是這樣
This must have been what the view from Olympus was like.
我們不像衆神 但我們也不像人類
We're not like the gods, but we're not like them either.
我們跟任何人都不一樣
We're not like anyone.
你會不會覺得孤單
Do you ever feel alone?
當然 黛安娜
Diana, of course I do.
但我已經學會調適它的方法了 我可以教你
But I've learned a way to deal with it. I can show you.
緬因州 慈悲礁
你知道 老弟 人生爛透了
You know, buddy, life sucks.
我以前從不相信 現在相信了
Never believed it before, but I believe it now.
我這個禮拜安葬了我爸
I buried my dad this week.
只剩我一個人了
I'm all alone.
嘿...仔細聽
Hey, listen
又在自言自語了
he's talking to himself.
他一直盯着水族箱看
He's staring at the aquarium.
嘿 再來一杯
Hey! Another one over here.
好 但這杯之後我就不給了 亞瑟
Okay, but I'm cutting you off after this one, Arthur.
好 剛剛講到哪了
Now, where were we?
嘿 別碰它
Yo, leave him alone!
我們在聊天
We're talking!
亞瑟 我知道你很想念你♥爸♥ 但...
Arthur, I know you miss your dad but...
我要喫它
I was gonna eat that!
那你得先過了我這一關
Then you're gonna have to go through me first.
沒問題啊 硬漢
Works for me, tough guy.
等等 暫停 暫停
Wait! Whoa! Hold on, hold on!
好 開始吧
Okay, let's go.
過了這麼多年
After all these years
我找到他了
I've found him.
他就是我們一直在找的 大衛
He's exactly what we've been looking for, David.
我們必須和他見面 就在今晚
We must confront him.Tonight.
或許我們還不應該在這裏揭穿他 博士
Maybe we shouldn't out him here just yet, Doctor.
我們早上再去找他吧
We can approach him in the morning.
謝了 老兄們 我正需要發泄一下
Thanks, guys. I needed to blow off some steam.
我一直想不透爲什麼會這樣
I always kind of wondered about that.
你到底是什麼東西
What the hell are you?
我也想知道呀 老兄 我也想知道
I wish I knew, pal. I wish I knew.
走吧 老弟
Here you go, buddy.
馬裏亞納海溝
我得謝謝莎拉幫我做這些升級
I got to thank Sarah for those upgrades.
如果我沒換肺 我現在不可能做這件事
No way I'm doing this if hadn't replaced that lung.
提示已就位
Reminder sent.
掃描差異性
Scan for discrepancies.
掃描中
Scanning.
結構受損
Structure compromised.
是 我看得出來 被什麼損害
Yeah, I can see that, but by what?
放大
Magnify.
-那是手印嗎 -正確
-Is that a handprint? -Affirmative.
取得監視影像
Accessing security footage.
錯誤 檔案損壞
Error. Files corrupted.
該死
Damn
尋找導彈位置
Locate missiles.
掃描中 並未發現
Scanning. Not found.
不好了
That's not good.
搞什麼飛機
What the hell?
伺服機損壞 建議撤退
Servos damaged, suggest retreat.
敵方追隨中
Hostiles in pursuit.
帶我們進傳送門
Boom us outta here.
爸 我回來了
Hey, Dad, I'm home.
電影精選列表