應該給你個教訓
You need lessons.
你這麼幹很容易折腿的
Nice way to lose your legs.
謝謝 我是道爾
Thanks.I'm Doyle.
韋德科裏 嗨 我道爾肯尼迪
Wade. Corey. Hi.Doyle Kennedy.
你是僅僅是搭車玩 還是有明確要去的地方
You just riding, Wade, or you got some place to ride to?
有 去紐約
No, New York City.
我的死黨要結婚了 23號♥
Best buddy's getting married, 23rd.
我是伴郎
Best man.
當伴郎 當朋友
That's important.
那是相當重要滴
Being a best man, being a buddy.
是的 俺車在猶他州奧勒姆外起火了
Yeah. Car burned up outside of Orem, Utah.
所有的一切 都沒了
Lost all I had.
衣服、旅行支票,
Clothes, travellers' cheques,
鍍銀托盤
silverplated tray.
托盤是我準備的結婚禮物
That tray was the wedding gift.
我本想開車橫穿全國
Figured I'd drive crosscountry.
計劃是這樣的 多花一週時間
That was the plan, take an extra week.
穿過懷俄明州內布拉斯加州愛荷華州
Cut through Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa,
來到伊利諾伊州
drop down into Illinois,
印第安納州、俄亥俄州、
Indiana, Ohio,
沿着伊利湖到布法羅
then around Lake Erie to Buffalo,
沿着紐約州高速公路進入曼哈頓
head down the New York State freeway into Manhattan.
人算不如天算
Didn't work out.
橘子很好喫 韋德
Nice juicy orange, Wade.
你知道 我的家鄉在堪薩斯州
You know, the place I come from's in Kansas.
不錯的小鎮 那邊還有人記得我
Nice little town, still got people who remember me there,
還有朋友 “民風淳樸”
still got friends.
你跟我來 我保證有人會宰你
You come along with me, I guarantee somebody'll set you up.
謝謝你的好意 每年這個時候都是節日遊♥行♥
I appreciate the offer.Big holiday this time of year.
經過狗屁遊♥行♥後 你會分享到家家戶戶裏做的菜
Horseshit parade but afterwards you get all the homecooked food
甚至你能弄到的冰啤酒
and cold beer you can get your hands on.
所有人都可以嗎 還是隻針對本地人
Anybody, or you got to be local?
所有人
Anybody.
你可以把自己喫死 他們纔不管
You can eat yourself to death for all they care.
媽的 不知從什麼時候開始我就想着燻肋排
Shit, I've been thinking about smoked ribs since I don't know when.
也許你是對的 我該把行爲端正一點
Maybe you're right. Clean up my act a little bit.
我知道我沒錯
I know I'm right.
信我吧 話說你以前來過紐約嗎?
Trust me. You been in New York before?
紐約是那種能給人強烈衝擊力的城市
New York's a firstimpression town.
主演:馬特·狄龍 Matt Dillon
代表作《撞車》《此房♥是我造》《玩盡殺絕》
主演:安德魯·麥卡錫 Andrew McCarthy
代表作《七個畢業生》《紅粉佳人》《神氣活現》
配樂:皮諾·多納喬 Pino Donaggio
代表作《魔女嘉莉》《剃刀邊緣》《威尼斯疑魂》
在這裏你只有三件事可以做
There are only about three things to do here.
飆車 醉酒 玩女人
Cars, drink beer, chase women.
在冬天 有籃球比賽
In the winter, you got basketball games.
在夏天 你要儘量裝酷
In the summer, you just try to stay cool.
如果你真覺得無聊 可以順河而下 爬上那座舊鋼橋
If you really get bored, go down river, climb the old steel bridge.
然後呢?像猴子一樣從繩索上蕩下來
Then what happens? Swing down on a rope like an ape.
把路過的人嚇得屁滾蛋
Scare the hell out of whatever's passing.
典型的美國小鎮 是吧?就在這韋德
Real smalltown America, huh? Right on, Wade.
我高中三年級的時候在那裏打工
I worked there in my junior year in high school.
那個開藥店的人
The guy who owns the drugstore,
他和老頭一起打高爾夫球
he and the old man played golf,
他叫弗蘭克·哈里斯
guy by the name of Frank Harris.
他給我找了份賣♥♥汽水的工作
He got me a job as a soda jerk.
怎麼了?你的屁♥股♥能因爲小偷小摸嗎?
What happened? Can your ass for petty theft?
抽檢的商品時 我把手伸進裝着黑美人的罐子裏被抓住了
Sampling the merchandise. Caught me with my hand in the black beauty jar.
黑美人?是維他命片 韋德
Black beauties? It's a vitamin pill, Wade.
裏面有很多鈣
Good source of calcium.
多麼可愛的小銀行 不是嗎?
Cute little bank, ain't it?
是的 相當的可愛 甚至奇怪
Yeah. It's real cute. It's quaint.
你們好,傳奇老兵們!
Hello, legionnaires!
過得如何?
How you doing?
老情人!
You old sweetheart!
山姆弗蘭克 山姆 你好嗎?
Sam Frank.Sam, how you doin'?
過得怎麼樣呢?你好,州長 你好嗎?
How you doin'? Hello, Governor. How are you?
我認識一個叫瑞德的銀行劫匪
I knew this bank robber once, guy named Red,
聖地亞哥來的前海軍陸戰隊員
exmarine from San Diego.
那是誰都不想遇到的最瘋狂的混♥蛋♥
The craziest sonofabitch you wouldn't want to meet.
他搶劫了大約20家銀行 都在聖地亞哥地區
He stuck up, like, 20 banks, all in the San Diego area.
這難道不說明他絕頂聰明嗎?
Wasn't the brightest exmarine in the world, was he?
他們是怎麼抓到他的?
How did they nail him?
他的舊情人
His old lady.
他們打了一架 她就告發了他
They had a fight. She turned him in.
事後她很抱歉 真♥他♥媽♥的很抱歉
She was sorry afterwards, real fucking sorry.
我希望他能騰出時間
Well, I hope he pulled his time.
跟銀行打交道真是夠受的了
Gotta be crazy to do banks.
嘿,韋德 你說對了
Hey, Wade. You got that right. Red...
我認識瑞德的時候 他是直男
When I knew Red, he was real straight.
不錯的小夥子 非常有幽默感
Nice guy. Real nice sense of humor.
是的 他很受歡迎……
Yeah. He was popular...
他是我的好朋友
He was a good friend.
來吧!來吧!我們走吧!
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
好吧,寶貝
All right, honey.
快點,親愛的 我們要遲到了
C'mon, honey. We'll be late for the service.
我們走吧!
Let's go!
好吧!
All right!
聽上去他需要換變速器
Sounds like he needs a transmission.
或者後軸
That or rear axle.
我們走吧 要沒時間喫早飯了
Let's go. You'll be late for breakfast.
韋德 你的蛋要怎麼煎?要雙面煎的
How do you like your eggs, Wade? Overeasy.
喜歡件襯衫嗎?
You like this shirt?
當然喜歡
I love it! Yeah?
逃避過的那些噩夢……
Leave those nightmares...
…也不足與它帶來的榮耀相比
...are not worth comparing to the glory that is to be revealed.
以賽亞書第十二章 當他愛的力量向你展現
Isaiah 12:2. When the power of his love is revealed unto you,
神的力量真是無窮無盡
then the power of God is so awesome indeed.
它將在你的內心深處顯現
It shall be revealed oh, so deep in your heart.
他是救星 他就是救星
He is the salvation. He is the salvation.
他是救星 阿利路亞!
He is the salvation. Hallelujah!
每個去教堂做禮拜的人都有個惡習
Every churchgoer's got one vice.
我奶奶以前就這麼說
That's what my grandma used to say.
我還以爲那混♥蛋♥是衛理公會教♥徒♥呢!
I figured the bastard for a Methodist!
給客人端檸檬水 把酒藏在儲藏室裏
Serves the guests lemonade, keeps the booze stashed in the pantry.
然後再小憩一會兒 他是聚會上的活躍分子 鋼琴歸他彈!
Takes a few nips. He's the life of the party. Starts playing the piano!
你是個整潔的人 不是衛理公會教♥徒♥吧?
You're a cleancut sort. Not by any chance you're a Methodist?
你有傳教士背景嗎?沒
Any preachers in your background? No.
我母親是天主教♥徒♥ 看來我也是一樣
My mother's a Catholic. Guess that makes me the same.
是的,宗教就是這麼回事
Yeah, well... That's the way it goes with religion.
在你出生時就緊綁在身上 那些虔誠的混♥蛋♥要去佈道了
Stick it on you at birth. Pious bastards got to preach to somebody.
我受了洗 我也是
I was baptized.So was I.
其實沒有
Never took.
那是?小費嗎?我們喫了20塊錢的飯
What's that? A tip? We had $20 worth of food.
更不用說又順了件漂亮的襯衫了
Not to mention this sharp shirt.
管他呢
Piss on it!
你好
Hi!
把麥克風放在他們身上…
Put the mike on them...
嗨,老熊 你知道幾點了嗎 10點半 好的 加把勁
Hey, old buddy. You got the time?10.30. Okay, keep going on.
重大日子
Big day.
他們告訴我你們挺不容易 對吧?
They tell me you're having tough times, right?
你怎麼知道的 州長!
How d'you figure that out, Governor!
在美國農民佔了十分之一
US farmers make up onetenth
只佔世界人口的百分之一
of one per cent of the world's population
但是生產了世界25%的糧食……
but produce about 25 per cent of the world's food...
我特麼也有一件一樣的襯衫 一模一樣 告訴我
I got the same damned shirt. Same darned thing. Tell me.
那是短袖的還是長袖的?
Is that short sleeve or long?
看起來像短的 你的也是短的嗎?
Looks like short. Is yours short too?
我也短的
Mine's short as well.
我記得我的是獨一無二的限♥量♥版
I was told mine was a oneofakind, a limited edition.
你在哪兒買♥♥的?託皮卡的赫爾海默