《完美殺手之家》
1128號♥ 楓樹大道
告訴你 我這兒可還有一個電♥話♥
you know, I have another phone in here.
我可要報♥警♥了
And I'm calling the police.
只要...
Just...
一個月後
1128號♥ 楓樹大道
此屋出♥售♥ 里維拉房♥產
我覺得我找到我們的下一個目標了
So I think I found our next flip.
是麼 我...
Yeah? I...
我沒見你什麼時候在看
I didn't see you looking through
今天的名單啊
listings today.
額 那是因爲今天的還沒公佈
Well, that's 'cause it wasn't up yet.
但是今早我碰巧開車經過了一處
But I happened to drive by this morning.
-在哪裏 -就在楓樹大道
-And where would this be? -Over on maple.
不會是大門特別豪華的那個吧
Not the one with the big boujee gates.
不 等下 但是那種地方爲啥會有人要賣♥♥呢
No, stop! But why would that place be for sale?
我不知道 但是我知道
I don't know, but what I do know
我們纔在阿斯彭代爾血賺了一筆啊
is that we just made a killing on the aspendale sale
現在我們該添置一點淨資產了
and now we have some real equity to play with.
也對 但是那個地方很大
Yeah, but that place is huge.
我覺得 大概有五六百平方 還是
I mean, it's probably like, what, five, six, maybe?
七八百...
Seven, eight...
-沒錯 -但是 拜託
- Exactly. - But, come on.
客服說裏面還帶有電梯
The receptionist said there's an elevator inside.
-電梯哦 -是的 電梯
-An elevator? Ooh! -An elevator!
好吧 電梯可值很多錢的
Well, that is a lot of money to pay for an elevator.
恩 那你怎麼看 你同意嗎
Well, so what do you think? Are you in?
我覺得這會付很大一筆按揭的
I think that is a really big mortgage
我們還得好好談談
and we have a lot to talk about.
-中介是誰啊 -蕾妮·里維拉
-Who's the realtor? -Renee rivera.
我還在等她的回電
And I'm just waiting on a call back from her.
-她不是剛剛離婚嗎 -我覺得是吧
-Didn't she just get a divorce? -I think so.
所以 也許你可以把你的魅力對她試試
So, you know, maybe you can work your magic on her,
爲了集體 就委屈一下你啦
take one for the team.
你真讓人難以置信
you are unbelievable.
不過 她確實蠻好看的
She is, kind of a babe, though.
嘿 看我手裏的蘋果 信不信我丟你
Hey, I am holding an apple and I'm not afraid to throw it.
我還挺喜歡你威脅我的樣子
Love it when you threaten me like that.
好吧 我要去打爆她的電♥話♥ 對她施展我的魅力了
Well, I'm gonna go blow up her phone and work my magic.
就像夢想成真一樣
it's like a dream come true.
恩 如果你想凡爾賽宮了...
Well, if you missed versailles...
凡爾賽可沒有電梯
Versailles did not have an elevator.
好吧 有道理 好的
well,touche. Okay.
這應該是客房♥ 對吧
And this is probably the guest house, right?
會是你的住♥宅♥
your living quarters.
-哈哈哈...-完美
- ha-ha-ha... - perfect!
看吧
just look at it!
看看 我的天哪
look at it. My gosh!
-哇 這可能會成爲我們的房♥子 -好的
-Wow. This could be ours. -Okay.
-嗨 女士們 -嗨
- hi, ladies. - Hi!
嗨 你好
Hi there.
-朱爾斯和喬西 -嗨
-Jules and josh? -Hi.
-是的 你好 -很高興見到你們
-Yes. Hi. -So nice to meet you.
我是雷妮 這是我的助手 黛西
I'm renee and this is my assistant, desi.
-很高興認識你們倆 -也很高興見到你
- Very nice to meet you both. - nice to meet you, too.
很開心你能記得我的名字 我是說...
I'm impressed that you remembered our names, I mean...
-我們好像只打了百來個電♥話♥吧 -還是一打
-We only called like hu-hundred? -Dozen?
-一打...還是一百打吧 -是的 是的
-Dozen... Hundred dozen? -Yeah. Yeah.
差不多吧
Something like that.
我喜歡積極的買♥♥家
I love a hungry buyer.
我也喜歡你的鞋子
And I love your shoes.
謝謝 我只希望它們能適應這些樓梯
Thank you! I just wish they love these stairs.
但是 電梯這時候就可以派上用場了啊
But then, that's what the elevator is for.
電梯
elevator!
-我們進去吧 -是的 我們走吧
-Shall we? -Yes, we shall.
太好了 你們有時間來
Great, did you guys get a moment
看看這一路上來的花♥園♥麼
to see the beautiful garden coming up?
我們沒有錯過 這 這很好
we didn't miss it. It's, it's pretty good.
-這是一個相當不錯的花♥園♥ -太好了
- It's a decent garden. - gorgeous, yeah.
-是的 -我是說...
- Yeah. - I mean...
抱歉 你...你說這是哪一年建的
I'm sorry, what, what year did you say this was built?
-嗯 -等一下 我能猜一下麼
- um... - Wait, wait! Can I guess?
當然 可以
sure. Yeah.
1986年
1986?
猜的不錯 不過是1985年
Good guess. 1985.
-我們出生的那一年 -對
- The year we were born! - Yeah.
我覺得這是命中註定啊
I think it's meant to be.
好吧 讓我們往這邊走
All right, let's go this way.
過了這裏有圖書室和家庭影院
So through there is the library and the home theater
我們在回來再給你們展示
which we'll show you on the way back down.
當然 這裏是廚房♥
And here, of course, we have the kitchen
還有那邊是正餐廳
and the formal dining room through there
還有早餐室
and the breakfast room here.
現在 我們繼續往前走
And now we'll make our way up.
那這裏有幾間房♥呢
So how many rooms are there?
我們樓下還有一間臥室
We have the one bedroom downstairs,
這裏有四個臥室 包括主臥
four bedrooms up here, including the master suite,
那裏的那間被用來當書房♥了
and that one right over there is used as a study.
這裏就是主臥室
And here we have the master bedroom.
化妝室 步入式衣櫥就在那邊
Powder room, walk-in closet's right over there.
穿過那裏 就是主浴室
And through there we have the master bathroom.
-這個對你們來說足夠大嗎 -這...
-Is it big enough for you? -There's a...
有一個可以容納兩個人的浴缸 是的
There's a his and hers sink. Yeah.
可...可以坐電梯下去嗎
Can, can we maybe take the elevator down?
原來你喜歡電梯啊
so you like the elevator.
-是的 -孩子們都喜歡電梯
- yeah. - kids love the elevator.
你們有孩子嗎
you guys have kids?
那 更像三十五六歲的時候的事了吧
That's a, it's more of a mid-thirties thing.
我們沒有 目前還沒有
We're not, not there yet.
-你有孩子嗎 -黛西有一個孩子
-do you have kids? - Desi has a child.
-兩歲了 -哇
- A two-year old. - aw!
我討厭孩子
I loathe children.
它們很臭 充滿細菌
They're smelly and loaded with germs.
說的沒錯
That's fair.
還...還真有電梯啊
That's a, that's a real-life elevator.
- 好的 - 天哪
- Okay. - my god!
哇 看來都是好貨沉底啊
okay! Save the best for last, I guess.
-哇 -是的 游泳池可真漂亮
-Wow! -Yes, the pool is gorgeous.
下面的花♥園♥也是
And so are the gardens down below.
我們這裏還有一位埃德加
We still have edgar here
我們和他簽了看♥房♥♥合同
whom we kept on contract for the showings,
但最終還是要取決於買♥♥家
but it'll ultimately be up to the buyers
來決定他的去留
whether to keep him here after or not.
是我在剛纔看到的那個嗎
Was he the one I saw out front?
他是楓女士請的園丁 大概有一年半了吧
He was ms. Maple's gardener for about a year and a half?
自從她的丈夫過世以來
Since before her husband passed.
他對這裏的財產瞭如指掌
He knows the property like the back of his hand.
他不僅從事園藝 還從事水暖工作
He doesn't just do the gardening, he does plumbing,
修理工作 幾乎所有的工作
repairs, you name it.
-很好 我們也需要這樣的人 -我覺得也是
-Nice. We need one of those. -I think so.
他實際上是住在客房♥裏面
He actually stays in the guesthouse
就在樓下
at the bottom of the hill, um,
但是 如果我沒記錯的話 他在鎮裏也有房♥子
but has a place in town still as well, if I recall.
是的 我覺得楓女士真的很喜歡
He does, I think ms. Maples really just enjoyed
有人在身旁 你知道嗎
having someone around, you know?
說到楓女士
Speaking of ms. Maples,
我們想知道她爲什麼會決定賣♥♥掉房♥子
we were wondering why she decided to sell the house.
嗯 那...那我們就對你們直說了
Um, y-you know, just so that we have full disclosure here,
你們也應該知道
you guys should probably know
那個楓女士在這個房♥子裏死了
that ms. Maples did die, in the house.
她在樓上摔倒了 頭撞到浴缸上
She fell and hit her head in the garden tub upstairs.
-那太可怕了 - 哇
電影精選列表