Hello, testing one, two.
嘿試音1 2
Gogo Juice or motion lotion,
Gogo果汁 潤滑油
beaver, female
河狸 女性
Welcome to manned space exploration!
歡迎來到載人太空探索
...Mercury spacecraft is six feet in diameter and nine feet tall.
水星航♥天♥器直徑6英尺高9英尺
Look I don't like your face hehehehe
聽着 我討厭你這張臉嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, come here.
嘿 過來
I want,
我想
I want you to see something.
我想讓你看些東西
Kurt's brain was just constantly going.
科特的腦子總是在轉
He was always thinking about something.
他總是在思考
I mean there was always something going on,
他總是有事情在想
you could just see it.
你能看得出來
Party on, Wayne.
繼續嗨吧韋恩
It was awe-inspiring but it was like, oh, well, I guess I'm not,
雖然這一切都很令人敬佩 但我的感覺就是 哦好吧 我猜
you know, I guess I’m not all that special.
But you know, but then as I grew up,
但其實我長大了以後
I’m like, I’m SO glad I don't, I never got that genius brain.
Maybe he just felt praise was hard for him to take, maybe?
或許他覺得 別人的稱讚讓他難以承受吧
And he didn’t know how to handle that.
So he would downplay it all the time.
所以就常常清描淡寫的一帶而過
But that was his goal, was to get to as perfect as he could,
但他的目標就是做得儘可能的完美
as good as he could get,
儘可能的優秀
write as well as he could, sing as well as he could,
儘自己所能寫得更好 唱得更好
play as well as he could. And when it all came together…
It's so... I can't say. It's too painful.
真是太... 我說不出來 太痛苦了
This is too painful.
這實在太痛苦了
You are gonna make it, man.
你能做到的 兄弟
With the support of his friends and family, he's gonna make it.
在家人和朋友的支持下 他能做到的
And you see the art, I mean a lot of these messages are as plain as day.
你看着他的藝術時 很多的信息都太明顯了
You just... I'm not even gonna say what they are, but you can see it.
你只是... 我不會具體說是什麼 但你能看得出來
And it's all there, and you know, in 20/20 hindsight, you are like,
全都在那裏 事後你再去想 你會覺得
OMG why didn't I see that, or I should've said something,
天哪 爲什麼我當時就沒看出來呢 也許我當時該說點什麼
but you know, it's like...
但是...
Some say love,
有人說愛
it isn’t real.
♪背景音樂"Territorial Pissings" - Nirvana♪
出品
紀錄片
♪ When I was an alien ♪
♪ When I was an alien ♪
♪ Cultures weren't opinions♪
♪ Cultures weren't opinions♪
聯合環球影業
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I'm there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way ♪
♪ I had better wait ♪
音樂之末有限公♥司♥
公路製片
♪ I had better wait ♪
♪ Never met a wise man ♪
♪ Never met a wise man ♪
♪ If so it's a woman ♪
科特·柯本
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I'm there ♪
♪ When I'm there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way♪
的
煩惱
蒙太奇
♪ I had better wait ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I’m there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, a better way ♪
♪ I had better wait ♪
♪ Gotta find a way, to find a way ♪
♪ When I'm there ♪
♪ Gotta find a way ahhhhh♪
Well America was booming after the War and everybody had everything.
美國在戰後變得繁榮起來 所有人都很富足
Even if you didn't have much, you still had enough.
即使你不是富人 也是小康水平
科特的母親
♪背景音樂"Wake UP Little Susie" - The Everly Brothers♪
Aberdeen was a logging town and a mill town
阿伯丁是個伐木業和工廠的小鎮
阿伯丁: 美國華盛頓州城市 柯本的出生地
Aberdeen was a logging town and a mill town
阿伯丁是個伐木業和工廠的小鎮
and it was booming.
當時正繁榮
You saw everybody downtown, paying their bills or shopping.
你能在市中心看到每個人付賬單啦 購物啦
It was a lovely, awesome place to raise children.
真的是個非常棒 非常適合養育小孩的地方
My kids LOVED that town.
我的孩子們都很喜歡阿伯丁
♪ Wake up little Susie and weep ♪
♪ The movie is over, it's four o'clock ♪
♪ And we're in trouble deep ♪
♪ Wake up little Susie, wake up little Susie ♪
So Don was working at a gas station over in Hoquiam.
唐當時在荷奎姆的一家加油站工作
荷奎姆毗鄰阿伯丁
You know he had the black horn-rimmed glasses,
他當時戴着個黑框眼鏡
and his ears kinda stuck out a little.
有點招風耳
And he had the crew cut and that's not good on anybody.
他理着個平頭 那種髮型換誰也駕馭不了
I kinda helped him with everything;
基本是我在幫他打理一切
he didn't know what he was doing with style.
他根本不懂時尚
I guess like, we were more friends;
大概我們更像是朋友
I didn't know what falling in love was, so I'd never experienced it.
我當時不懂墜入愛河是什麼樣的 我也從來沒有經歷過
So I just thought because I liked him, I loved him.
所以我以爲喜歡他就是愛他
And so he got me an engagement ring, and we got engaged.
所以當他給我買♥♥了訂婚戒指後 我們就訂婚了
You know, it was fun!
當時就覺得很有趣
I mean, it was like, okay! All those problems are behind me,
結就結唄 無論什麼問題都過去了
"Now I'm gonna have babies!"
現在我要準備生孩子了
And I just couldn't wait to get pregnant, I mean, that was the goal.
我心急火燎地想要懷孕 那就是我的目標
And so I went to Doctor Ehrhart, he said " you are so young."
所以我就去找了伊爾哈特醫生 他說你還年輕呢
"you just need to get...get on your feet with being a housewife."
你先適應一下當家庭主婦的感覺
and you know, I just didn't listen to anybody.
但我根本聽不進去
I used to think: "why did I marry Don Cobain?"
我以前常想 爲什麼我嫁給了唐·柯本呢
And it’s like, no, everything really did happen for a reason.
Kurt had to be born. It was...it was a must.
科特需要來到這個世界上 這是必須的
科特·柯本 男孩 伊爾哈特醫生
家族歷史
佈雷斯海港社區醫院出生證明
He was the first grandchild, on both sides.
柯本是我們雙方父母的長孫
Everybody was coming over constantly.
所有人都常來看他
Can't even describe, what a magnet he was, people just came to him.
真的難以形容他多麼吸引人 大家都想來看他
I was head over heels, in love with that child.
我深深地愛上了這個孩子
He was so kind, and so worried about people.
他特別善良 總是特別擔心別人
You know, if they were okay or if somebody got hurt.
擔心他們是不是好 是不是有人受傷了
And then on top of that,
不僅如此
he started singing and playing guitar.
他還開始會唱歌♥ 擺弄吉他
And once he could draw, he drew all the time.
當他一旦會畫畫了 他就整天畫
我的第三個生日
- Let's sing now Mom - Okay say who you are.
-我們來唱歌♥吧媽媽 -好 說說你叫什麼名字
Who are you?
你是誰
Ahaha, who are you, Kurt?
哈哈哈 你是誰啊 科特
Who are you? Who are you?
你是誰 你是誰
Goodbye! I'm Kurt Cobain.
再見 我是科特•柯本
Go, Go!
快上
Kurt, he was full of energy, always busy.
科特總是精力充沛 忙東忙西
I had this old rocking chair in the corner of the front room.
我客廳的角落裏放着把舊搖椅
He’d be upside down
with his head hanging off where your legs would be.
倒掛在椅子上
And his feet up on the back of the rocking chair.
然後把腳放在搖椅的椅背上
Going 90 miles an hour in it.
用超快的速度搖
Going so fast and it would be hitting the back of the wall.
速度快的讓椅子都撞到牆上去了
And he’d be repeating everything verbatim off Sesame Street.
♪ Would you like to hear my voice ♪
♪ 背景音樂“Oh Me”- Nirvana ♪
♪ Sprinkled with emotion ♪
And I thought "Before I have this next baby, We gotta try to get this calm down."
我當時覺得在生第二個孩子之前 得想辦法讓他不那麼好動
And I thought "Before I have this next baby, We gotta try to get this calm down."
我當時覺得在生第二個孩子之前 得想辦法讓他不那麼好動
So I take him to the pediatrician Dr. Fulton.
所以我就帶他去看兒科弗頓醫生那裏
He did a rapid eye-moment test with a flashlight in his eyes.
他用手電做了快速眼動測試
and he went: "okay, we got trouble here".
然後他說有點小麻煩
And he said okay, I’m gonna give you this tablet.
And I believe it was something like Ritalin.
我記得應該是類似利他林的藥
利他林常用作治療小兒多動症
So I gave it to him that night, and oh my god,
當晚我就給他服了藥 我的天
he just went off the rails.
他就完全不受控了
♪ I had to lose a mile, I had to touch feelings ♪
♪ I would lose my soul, the way I do ♪
♪ I don’t have to think, I only have to do it ♪
♪ The results are always perfect ♪
♪ And that’s old news ♪
♪ Would you like to hear my voice ♪
♪ sprinkled with emotion ♪
Kurt, he was hyper,
科特總是很亢奮
full of energy, always busy.
精力充沛 忙東忙西
You know, jumping off of things, knocking things over.
跳來跳去的 老是碰倒東西
Anything that had to do with being a normal child.
就是一般小孩子會幹的事情
And Don, he didn't know how to handle that.
但是唐 他不知道怎麼應對這些
He was one of those kind of people
他是那種
that just thought that children should be seen and not heard.
認爲小孩子不應該吵鬧的人
And shouldn't cause any trouble.
小孩也不應該惹任何麻煩
I mean he belittled and ridiculed Kurt,
電影精選列表