跑啊 快跑
Run! Run!
跑啊
Run!
好了 姑娘 好了 沒事了
All right, girl, there you are, there you are, girl.
快來 快來
Come on! Come on!
把他們救上來
Get 'em up!
拉上來
Right, haul it up!
把他們弄出來 快
Get them out! Come on!
撐住 哈利
Hold on, Harry.
泰德 泰德
Ted! Ted?
泰德
Ted?
泰德 我是奧利弗·麥勒斯
Ted, it's Oliver Mellors.
我們送你去醫院 哈利 快走
We're going to get you to hospital, Harry. Let's go! Go!
泰德·伯頓情況不妙 哈利·德爾的腿也是
Ted Bolton's in a bad way and Harry Dale's leg's a right state.
快走 夥計們 快
Hurry up, lads! Come on.
泰德
Ted.
泰德
Hey, Ted.
泰德 醒醒 孩子
Ted, wake up, son.
別摻和了 麥勒斯 我會處理的
You keep your nose out, Mellors. I'll handle this.
走吧
There you go.
查特萊煤礦
你個傻瓜 我這下可如何是好
You daft thing... what am I to do now?
你個傻瓜
You daft thing.
來吧
Come on.
好樣的
Well done.
好了 走吧
Right, go on, off you go.
走吧 進來 來
Take it away. Come in now. Come on.
一起跳舞啊 康妮
Dance with us, Connie.
康妮
Connie?
喝香檳嗎 女士
Champagne, madam?
今晚還愉快嗎
How are you enjoying the evening?
大家都拼命做出快樂的樣子
Everyone seems so desperate to appear joyful,
我卻只感覺到他們的絕望
one senses only their despair.
你總這麼直率嗎
Are you always so forthright?
是的 或許我不該這樣
Always. Perhaps I shouldn't be.
恰恰相反 這令人耳目一新
On the contrary, it's refreshing.
我以前沒在拉格比見過你
I haven't seen you at Wragby before.
是啊 我第一次來
No, it's my first time.
我跟姐姐和好友一起從鎮上過來
I am up from town with my sister and our dear friend.
-但是 -我...
- But... - I...
但是 你今晚開心嗎
But are you enjoying the evening?
現在開心了
I am now.
不過 該有人管管這惱人的噪音
But, really, someone should do something about this awful din.
我可不敢 查特萊家的人會怎麼想啊
Not on my account. What will the Chatterleys think?
我叫克利福德·查特萊
Clifford Chatterley.
我叫康斯坦絲·裏德
Constance Reid.
很遺憾 鄧肯
Sorry, Duncan.
以聖父 聖子 聖靈的名義
In the presence of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
我們聚集於此
we have come together
見證克利福德和康斯坦絲的結合
to witness the marriage of Clifford and Constance...
祈求上帝保佑他們
To pray for God's blessing on them,
分享他們的喜悅 慶賀他們的愛情
to share their joy and to celebrate their love.
我 克利福德·赫伯特·查特萊
I, Clifford Herbert Chatterley,
願接受你
take thee,
康斯坦絲·弗麗達·斯圖爾特·裏德 做合法妻子
Constance Frieda Stewart Reid, to my wedded wife...
從今日起 相依相持
To have and to hold from this day forward.'
前進
Keeping moving!
無論順境或逆境 無論富貴與貧窮
'For better, for worse, for richer for poorer,
無論疾病或健康
in sickness 'and in health,
相愛相惜 至死不渝
to love and to cherish till death us do part.'
我 康斯坦絲·弗麗達·斯圖爾特·裏德
I, Constance Frieda Stewart Reid,
願接受你
take thee,
克利福德·赫伯特·查特萊 爲合法丈夫
Clifford Herbert Chatterley, to my wedded husband...
從今日起 相依相持
'..To have and to hold from this day forward,
無論順境或逆境
for better, for worse,
無論富貴與貧窮 無論疾病與健康
'for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health.'
相愛相惜 夫唱婦隨
'To love, cherish and to obey,
至死不渝
till death us do part...
依據上帝的旨意
According to God's holy ordinance
我鄭重許下諾言
and thereto I give thee my troth.
進攻
Advance!
進攻 進攻
Advance! Advance!
英國皇家陸軍醫療部隊
歡迎回家 親愛的
Welcome home, darling.
謝謝 親愛的
Thank you, darling.
歡迎回家 克利福德爵士
Welcome home, Sir Clifford.
快去幫忙
Hop to it, lads.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
好了
That's it.
我們扶着您呢
We've got you.
好了 查爾斯
Right, Charles.
謝謝
Thanks.
歡迎回家 克利福德爵士
多謝你們費心
What a wonderful effort you've all made.
謝謝 謝謝
Thank you. Thank you.
不用說 我們要找全英國最好的醫生
Naturally, we'll engage the best doctor in the land.
我聽說哈利街有個醫術很高明的人
I am told there's a first-rate fellow on Harley Street.
他會做手術嗎
He'll operate?
他專治不治之症
He manages incurables.
克利福德
Clifford.
但你看起來非常健康
But you look so well.
我...我很累
I'm, er... I'm very tired.
不如你讓貝茨太太把我的牀放下來吧
Perhaps you could ask Mrs Betts to turn down my bed.
-我們今天晚點再談 -好的
- We'll talk later this evening. - Yes.
好的 當然
Yes, of course.
克利福德爵士需要些時間 夫人
Sir Clifford needs time, My Lady.
是啊
Yes.
-我要放你自♥由♥ -不不不
- I release you from any obligation towards me. - No! No! No!
-不 -快來人 快點 快來人幫忙
- No! No! - Help! Quickly, help!
快去找人幫忙
Fetch help, quick.
讓我們單獨待着 出去吧
Leave us! Leave us!
我可憐的愛人 可憐的愛人
My poor darling, my poor darling.
我會一直在你身邊 一直都在
You'll always have me. You will always have me.
你是出於同情
Out of pity.
是出於愛
Out of love.
親愛的波薩
"My darling Bertha...
此生若能再見你 我的喜悅將無以言表
"words cannot describe my joy that I shall live to see you again."
愛你的波薩
謝天謝地 我還以爲這雨停不了了呢
Thank heaven, I thought the rain would never stop.
是啊 夫人
Yes, milady
穩住
Steady.
克利福德爵士現在可以見你了
Sir Clifford will see you now.
跟我說說你當守林人的經歷
Acquaint me with your gamekeeping experience.
我曾在希普利霍爾莊園幹過兩年
I worked the Shipley Hall Estate for two years
然後去了特爾維肖煤礦工作
before moving to Tevershall Pit.
爲什麼要搬去那邊呢
And for what reason did you move?
我結婚了 需要更多的錢
I got wed, needed the better money.
我在希普利莊園一直廣受好評
I were always well thought of at Shipley,
要是您想問這個的話
if that's what you're alluding to.
你有推薦信嗎
You were supplied with a written reference?
你當過兵 哪個團的
You served? What regiment?
一營七團
The 1/7th.
你在我手下當過兵
You served under me?
的確是您手下的一員
One o' you, happen.
我曾親眼見過太多的人來了又去了
One saw so many men come and go.
我們欠他們太多了 我們這些活着回來的人
We owe them a great deal, those of us who came home.
願上帝保佑他們安息
And God rest their souls.
你將成爲拉格比莊園的守林人
You will be gamekeeper to the Wragby Estate.
貝茨明早6點會在門房♥等你
Betts will meet you at six o'clock tomorrow morning at the gatehouse.
謝謝 先生
Thank you, sir.
新來的守林人 曾在我的團裏當過兵
The new gamekeeper, he served in my regiment.
你還記得他嗎
You remember the man?
不記得
No.