-噢 我的天啊 -自♥由♥了
-Oh, my God... -Freedom.
我覺得我的睫毛膏暈了 是不是暈了
I feel like my mascara's running, is my mascara running?
挺好的啊 就像科特妮·洛芙專輯的封面一樣
It looks good. Like the cover of Courtney Love's album.
-你只需要一個皇冠了 -那裏有個皇冠
-You just need a crown. -There's a crown.
嘿 諾埃爾 諾埃爾
Hey, Noel, Noel,
我們能借用一下你的皇冠嗎
can we borrow your crown?
我們只用一下下
We just need it for like a second.
-哇 -被她用中指鄙視了
-Wow. -We just got the royal finger.
我一直都不喜歡她
I never liked her.
永遠十六歲
我們到底經歷了什麼啊
What did we just go through?
那是什麼 畢業舞會還是席琳·狄翁聽歌♥會
I mean, what was that, a prom or a Celine Dion listening party?
不要拍這部分
Don't shoot this part.
好 這裏是什麼地方 告訴我們...
Okay, what is this place? Tell us...
等你到了你就知道了
You'll see when we get there.
好 我們來玩二十問答吧 這是什麼地方
Okay, we're doing 20 questions.What is this place?
-他們有東西喫嗎 -實在沒有20個問題好問的
-Do they have food? -Not have 20 questions.
不是吧 一個問題都不能問
What, you can't just ask a question?
我們是不是要去酒店
Aren't we going to the hotel?
我好睏惑
I'm very confused.
等我們以後看着
I just want to say, "Hey, what's up?"
這個片子的時候 我只想說"嘿 這是怎麼了"
to all of the future versions of ourselves watching this right now.
我希望我們都要 跟她們倆一樣幸福和漂亮
I hope that we all learn to be as happy and beautiful as these two right here
因爲她們就要參加最好的畢業舞會了
'cause they are going to have the best prom night of any of us.
-我只想說...-等下 我來拿
-I just wanna say... -Hold on, let me get this.
本來今晚應該很無聊的
Tonight could've bit ass.
但沒有無聊 是因爲我們都曾在一起
Except it didn't because we were together.
別弄得這麼傷感 我的睫毛膏已經夠慘的了
Don't make me cry. My mascara is already fucked up enough as it is.
-你很漂亮 -各位 我好喜歡我們在一起
-You look pretty! -Guys, I love our group.
我們在幹什麼啊
Guys, what are we doing?
冷靜點 享受一下
Chill out, just live a little.
-我們不會被抓吧 -這不合法 不合法
-We're not going to get caught. -This is not legal. This is not legal.
丹妮爾 過後你會喜歡這樣的
Danielle, you're going to love that you did this later on.
-薩凡納要脫衣服了 -不要 不要
-And Savannah's getting naked. -Oh, no. No, no, no.
不要 丹妮爾
No, Danielle.
要是我們在這水裏
If we get a rare disease from this water,
得了什麼罕見的疾病 至少我們是 一起死的
at least we'll all die together.
我不能把我的裙子放在有水的地方 這隻能幹洗
I'm not leaving my dress on the wet ground. It's dry-clean-only
否則我媽媽會殺了我的
and my mom will kill me.
數到席琳·狄翁
On the count of Celine Dion.
一...二...席琳·狄翁
One, two, Celine Dion!
10年後
不行 1998年的稅務是改不了的
No, no, no. You can no longer work on your taxes from 1998.
對 我不能幫你修改98年的退稅申請
Yeah, I cannot amend your '98 return. No.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
不是 我不是在笑你
No, no, no, I'm not laughing at your situation.
嗯 不是的 訴訟時效很嚴格的
Yeah. No, there's a strict statute of limitations.
稅務諮♥詢♥ 伯奇卡特註冊會計師
紙老虎 即將開業
不好意思 我沒想到我爸爸 讓我6點才下班
So sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize my dad wanted me to work until 6:00.
我真不敢相信 你居然還在給你♥爸♥爸舉牌子
I can't believe you're still filling in for your dad's old sign girl.
我只是想知道
Yeah, I'm just still trying to figure out
我適合做什麼樣的諮♥詢♥服務
what kind of counseling I'm going to do.
-好了 阿爾 該看看了 -我們進去看看吧
-Okay, Al, it's show time. -Let's see it already.
裝潢師昨天完成了最後潤色
The decorator just put the finishing touches on it yesterday.
你先進
After you!
-抱歉 -沒事
-Sorry. -That's okay.
-我的天啊 -你超常發揮了吧
-Oh, my God. -You have outdone yourself.
真令人印象深刻 我覺得你應該在這兒弄個魚缸
This is impressive. I thought you were gonna have, like, a fish tank.
你看這傢伙的乳♥頭♥
Look at the nipples on this guy.
我的天啊 一定會很受歡迎的 薩凡納
Oh, my God, we're going to be so popular, Savannah.
這是貴賓區
That is the VIP section.
我們隨時都可以過來 我們這專用區域
We can come any night of the week and have our own special space.
非常的性感
It is so sexy.
我喜歡做貴賓的感覺
I love that we get to be VIP!
好了 美女們 準備好了...
Okay, girls, getting ready...
-我們開始派對吧 -不是吧
-Let's get this party started. -No!
-最後一個 拿着你的雞雞 -謝謝
-Last one, grab your penis. -Thank you.
把燈打開
Turn them on like this.
我很喜歡
I love it.
嘿 你們看 我的燈泡不亮的
Hey, no, look, my balls won't light up.
我的天啊 這個帽子太可愛的
Oh, my God, that hat is too much.
真的是我見過最小的帽子
I mean it truly is the tiniest hat I've ever seen.
就是 像是給老鼠戴的
It is, it's like suitable for a mouse.
-你在婚禮上應該戴上它 -不行我有頭紗
-You need to wear it to your wedding. -I can't, I have a veil.
好了 玩遊戲了 好了 遊戲規則是這樣的
Okay, games, games, games, games.All right, the way this game works
你給一個女人
is you write a caption for what you think
和她老公說話的情景 寫一句簡短的話
the woman in this scene is saying to her husband.
但重點是...
But here is the thing...
看你 要寫的邪惡一點
Look, look, look. Look, look. You have to make it dirty.
會很有趣的 好了 準好了嗎 準備 開始
It'll be fun, it'll be fun, so, all right.Ready? Set, go.
好了 停下來
All right, stop.
停下來 放下鉛筆 我第一個說
Stop, stop, stop, pencils down. I will go first.
他說他有一包東西要給我
He said he had a package for me.
好了 丹妮爾 你來
All right, Danielle, you go.
我喜歡收郵件
I love getting mail.
不過我寫的是"男人"
But I spelled it M-A-L-E.
男人 英語中"郵件"和"男人"同音
太好了 好了 梅根 該你了
It's perfect. All right, Meg, Meg, Meg, you go.
好了 我寫了...
All right. So, I wrote...
嗨 馬特 這可以證明 這是我點過最肥大的公雞了
Hi, Matt, this is to certify that this is the big fat cock I ordered.
公雞 指"雞雞"
等下 你爲什麼 要把馬特的名字 寫進去
Wait, why would you put Matt's name in it?
噢 這不是應該要寫 關於你的嗎
Well, this is supposed to be about you, right?
不是 是有關婚姻的 但不是我的婚姻
No, they're about marriage, they're not about my marriage.
好吧 但這只是開玩笑 跟其他人一樣
Right, but it's a joke, like everyone else's.
跟其他人的不一樣
Well, it's not like everybody else's.
這只是個玩笑 不是什麼預言
It was a joke. It wasn't a prediction. You know.
玩笑
A joke.
要不我們重新寫一個
How about we do another one?
那你爲什麼要擰佛像的乳♥頭♥
And why would you tweak the nipples on the Buddha?
那樣很沒禮貌
That seemed, like, disrespectful.
對誰沒禮貌 對你嗎 你皈依佛門了
Disrespectful to who? To you? Did you convert to Buddhism?
不是 那樣很噁心 我不是佛教的
No, that's disgusting. I'm not Buddhist.
那可是佛像
It's... That's Buddha. That's Buddha!
好 好 但是那也是開玩笑的 好嗎
Right, right. But you know that was a joke about nipples. Right?
而且我們又不是佛教的
And not Buddhism.
對 佛像對跟多人來說都很神聖 但是那樣...
Yeah, Buddha is sacred to a lot of people, but that is...
我們還在開派對呢 算了吧
This is a party, so let's just forget about it.
好 就當沒發生過
Okay, yeah, no, forgotten.
-我們可以再寫一個 -對
-I mean, we can do another one of these. -Yes.
這位女士有個塞子 然後弄得屁♥股♥都要開花了
So this lady has a plunger and there's a butt crack.
-嘿 -嘿 瞌睡蟲
-Hey. -Hey, sleepy head.
-早上好 -哇
-Good morning. -Oh, wow.
這些是我星期二拍的
I shot these on Tuesday.
他們這對情侶很驚人
They were such an amazing couple.
他們讓我茅塞頓開
They were so open to all of my ideas.
太好了 那是哪裏
Great. Where is that?
在西雅圖 我們得去造船廠
Over in Seattle. We had to go near the shipyards though
這樣我們可以拍到更好的照片
so we could get something a little more edgy.
-你看看那面牆 -嗯
-'Cause I mean, look at that wall. -Yeah.
嘿 你今天不是應該去找職業諮♥詢♥師嗎
Hey, weren't you supposed to go to that career counselor today?
-是啊 -是吧
-Yeah. -Yeah?
你應該去...
You should...
對 我要去準備準備了
Yeah. Yeah, okay. I'll go get ready.
好的
Good.
有人嗎 是不是有人在外面
Hello, is somebody there?
是我 你不用出來看了
It's me, you don't have to come out.
怎麼回事
What's this?
什麼怎麼回事 我只想看看電視
What's what? I'm just gonna watch some TV.
梅根 我不喜歡你這個習慣
Megan, I don't think I like this new habit.
我聽安東尼說
I spoke with Anthony,
你今天要去見職業諮♥詢♥師
and he said you were meeting with the career counselor today.