Wouldn't be on the first floor, would it?
不是在一樓嗎?
Ambulance!
救護車
Yeah. Yeah, here you are, love. In 'ere.
是的,是的,你們來了,親愛的,這裏
It's the old fella.
是這位老人
He's collapsed on the couch.
他病倒在睡椅上
Let's have a look at him, eh?
我們來給他檢查一下
This is his grand-daughter.
這是他的孫女
You were here when this happened, were you?
事情發生的時候你在這嗎?
Yeah, I just come in and found him on the couch.
是的,我一進來就發現他倒在睡椅上
What's his name?
他叫什麼名字?
Dave Carr. Dave!
Dave Carr Dave
Dave!
Dave
Is he gonna be all right?
他會好過來嗎?
Dave? Dave?
Dave?Dave?
No response there, Dave.
沒有反應,Dave
No response, yeah...
沒有反應,是的…
How's he doing, love?
他怎麼樣了?
He's okay at the moment so let's just keep our fingers crosse.
現在他還好,我們可以爲他祈禱
Does he have any other close relatives at all?
他還有什麼其他親屬嗎?
There's my mum. She lives in wales,
還有我媽媽,她住在威爾士
so, I mean, she doesn't see him often
我是說,她並不經常來看他
Her and me dad have split up.
她和我父親已經離婚了
Paul, make the hospital. He's just gone on us, mate.
Paul,通知醫院,他現在的情況很嚴重
Oh, God! Have we lost him? Oh, God, Dot!
噢,上帝,他會死嗎? 噢,上帝
It's all right...
會好的…
(THE MINER MORE PIT CLOSURES)
(更多礦工陷入困境)
(The Socialist LABOURS' FIFTH COLUMN)
(社工黨第五縱隊)
(SPANISH TROOPS REVOLT IN MOROCCO)
(西班牙軍隊在摩洛哥反叛)
(THE DAILY wORKER)
(每日工人)
(ALL INTO ACTION NOw! DEFEND SPANISH REPUBLIC!)
(全體動員起來,保衛西班牙共和國)
In February a coalition of socialist,
二月社♥會♥主♥義♥者聯合一起
republican and other left wing parties
共和黨人和其他左翼政黨
were victorious in the general election.
在大選中獲得勝利
They proposed a series of democratic reforms.
他們提議進行一系列的民♥主♥改革
The big landowners, industrialists,
大地主,工廠主
churchmen and army officers
傳教士和軍官
feared the growing power of the working class.
懼怕不斷增長的工人階級的力量
July 18th.
七月十八日
There was a ilitary uprising
爆發了一場由
led by the Fascist General Franco
法♥西♥斯♥將軍佛朗哥領導的武裝反叛
against the democratically elected government.
矛頭直指民♥主♥選舉產生的政♥府♥
Government supporters formed militias to defend themselves.
政♥府♥的支持者組成民兵保衛他們自己
Organised by trades unions and political parties,
在工會和政黨的組織下
they went to fight for their democratic rights
他們爲自己的民♥主♥權利
against the Fascists.
與法♥西♥斯♥做殊死鬥爭
This, this is... this is the...
這,這是…這是…
one of the militias going to the Zaragosa front in, in Aragon.
一支民兵將去在Aragon的Zaragosa前線
You can see all the cars.
你們可以看到所有的汽車
They've got the name of the workers' organisation...
他們以工人組織的名義
because they've all been nationalised,
因爲他們都成爲了國家的一部分
they've all been taken over by the workers.
他們都由工人接管
That is the Union of, of the Railway workers.
那個是鐵路工人聯合會
This is the CNT...
這個是CNT…
the anarchists' union.
無政♥府♥主義者聯合會
As you can see...
你們可以看到…
the support the whole of Barcelona is on the streets
巴塞羅那的全部支持者都湧到了街道上
but with very few guns.
但是他們只有很少的槍
Most people haven't got guns.
大部分人沒有槍
You can see young, old, men, women.
你們可以看到青年,老人,男人,女人
These are the fascists.
那些是法♥西♥斯♥份子
The General, the defenders of privilege.
將軍,特權的守衛者
And this is what they are doing to us.
這就是他們怎麼對我們的
They are killed and left there...
他們被殺死並遺棄在那…
just for being trade unionists.
僅僅因爲他們是工團主義者
Every defeat for us is a defeat for you.
對我們的每一個打擊也是對你們的
Every step that takes Franco closer to poser in Spain
佛朗哥在西班牙採取的每一個行動都使情況更加困難
also takes the fascists closer to power here.
也使法♥西♥斯♥份子離這的權力更加接近
If Franco wins the war...
如果佛朗哥贏得戰爭…
it would be a major boost for fascists everywhere.
將是對各地的法♥西♥斯♥份子一個大大的推動
And before long, comrades...
而且不久以後,同志們…
they will drag all freedom-loving people
他們將把所有愛好自♥由♥的人♥民♥
down to barbarism and, and war.
拖進野蠻和戰爭
Comrades, whether Spanish or English, or American or Chinese
同志們,不管是西班牙人或英國人,美國人還是中國人
we are one class of people with the same aspiration...
我們是一羣有着相同理想的人
the same hope for a just and equal society.
有着建立一個公正平等社會的共同願望
I want you to join with us...
我要你們加入我們…
make our fight your fight.
把我們的戰鬥當成你們的戰鬥
Let's come together...
讓我們聚集到一起
let's come together...
讓我們聚集到一起
Let's take up the slogan. No Pasaran.
讓我們高喊口號♥ 反對壓♥迫♥
They shall not pass. No Pasaran. No Pasaran.
他們不會得逞的 反對壓♥迫♥,反對壓♥迫♥
No Pasaran.
反對壓♥迫♥
No Pasaran.
反對壓♥迫♥
You've got our support. We're right behind you.
你已經取得了我們的支持 我們完全支持你們
We wanna fight.
我們要戰鬥
No Pasaran.
反對壓♥迫♥
Kit...
Kit
I'm going to go to Spain.
我將去西班牙
What, just like that you're going to Spain?
你爲了什麼要去西班牙?
Well, not just like that but...
不是因爲別的而是…
It'll take a while to organise.
要花時間來組織
I'll go to Barcelona, sort it out from there.
我要去巴塞羅那,在那建立一個組織起來
Why you? Why have you got to go?
爲什麼是你?爲什麼必須你去?
Because I can.
因爲我能
I haven't got any kids or nothing. I mean, you know...
我沒有什麼牽掛,一無所有 我是說,你知道…
what am I doing here, Kit?
我在這幹什麼呢,Kit?
I'm on fifteen bob a week on the dole.
一星期要去15次救濟站
Y'know, there's millions of us, out of work.
這有上百萬像我這樣失去了工作的人
I'm on, you know, demon-strations, hunger marches just...
我飽受痛苦還有飢餓的煎熬…
I know. I've been there with you.
我知道,在這我一直跟你在一起
I know. But I want to do something.
我知道,但我想做點事情
And you can't do it here?
但是你不能在這做嗎?
If we've got to do it, we've got to do it now.
如果我們必須去做,我們現在就做
We've got to stop them
我們得阻止他們
otherwise it's not, it's going to be too late, Kit.
否則就太晚了,Kit
We'll have no future here.
在這我們沒有前途
I can't spare you.
我捨不得你
Come here.
過來
Dear Kit...
親愛的Kit
well I made it.
我很好
It was a bit tricky and the sea was rough.
天氣有些多變,大海狂暴呼嘯
I was glad to get off that ship.
我很高興下了船
But Larry, who smuggled me aboard, turned up trumps.
偷偷把我帶上船的Larry令人滿意
He got us ashore, in one piece, at Marseilles...
在馬賽,他把我們一塊送上岸
and put us on the road to Spain.
帶領我們踏上了前往西班牙的大路
And then I hitched a lift in a couple of lorries to the border.
接着我爬上一些開往邊境的卡車
It seems there's no organisation here to help volunteers like me
看起來那沒有幫助像我這樣志願者的組織
you've just got to make your own way.
你得自己找過去
With no passport, crossing the frontier wasn't easy
沒有護照,穿越國境並不容易
and I had to walk across the Pyrenees.
我不得不徒步穿越比利牛斯山脈
I must have climbed for miles.
我一定爬了好多英里
My boots are all shot to pieces and my feet are steaming.
我的靴子爛成了幾瓣,腳也暴露在外
I was scared stiff but we made it.
我擔心腳會僵硬,但我們挺過來了
Would you like to sit down?
你願意坐下來嗎?
Would you like to sit down?
你願意坐下來嗎?
Madam, could you please move the chickens?
夫人,請你把小雞拿開點好嗎?
Now I'm in Spain
現在我在西班牙了
and everything is so bright it hurts your eyes.
一切事物都是這麼明亮,刺痛雙眼
I've 'copped' the train for Barcelona.
我坐上了開往巴塞羅那的火車
Maybe I'll see some action.
也許我將看到一些行動
電影精選列表