寶貝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up.
寶貝 醒醒 寶貝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey, baby, wake up.
寶貝 醒醒 寶貝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey, baby, wake up.
寶貝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey--
寶貝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey--
寶貝 醒醒 寶貝 醒醒
Hey, baby, wake up. Hey, baby, wake--
- 寶貝 醒醒 - 不起
- Hey, baby, wake up. - No, ugh.
懶女蘇珊
♪你好 喬治女孩
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪在街上晃來晃去 真是無拘無束♪
♪ Swinging down the street so fancy free ♪
♪任何人都沒法體會到那種孤獨♪
♪ Nobody you meet could ever see the loneliness there ♪
♪就在你內心深處♪
♪ Inside you
♪你好 喬治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪爲什麼男孩們就這麼錯過你♪
♪ Why do all the boys just pass you by ♪
♪是不是因爲你不去嘗試♪
♪ Could it be you just don't try ♪
♪還是因爲你穿的衣服♪
♪ Or is it the clothes you wear ♪
♪你喜歡逛街♪
♪ You're always window shopping ♪
♪但從不停下來買♥♥東西
♪ But never stopping to buy
♪把那些絨毛衣丟掉♪
♪ So shed those downy feathers ♪
♪跟上潮流吧♪
♪ And fly a little bit
♪你好 喬治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪內心深處還有另一個喬治♪
♪ There's another Georgy deep inside ♪
♪秀出你隱藏的愛♪
♪ Bring out all the love you hide ♪
♪那會有多大的影響呀♪
♪ And oh what a change there'd be ♪
♪全世界都會看到一個新的喬治女孩♪
♪ The world would see a new Georgy girl ♪
♪你好 喬治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪夢想着你能成爲的人♪
♪ Dreaming of the someone you could be ♪
♪生活就是現實♪
♪ Life is a reality
♪你不能總是逃避♪
♪ You can't always run away
♪別害怕改變♪
♪ Don't be so scared of changing ♪
♪重新規劃自己的人生♪
♪ And rearranging yourself
♪是時候跳出♪
♪ It's time for jumping
♪條條框框了♪
♪ Down from the shelf
♪一點點就好♪
♪ A little bit
♪你好 喬治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪內心深處還有另一個喬治♪
♪ There's another Georgy deep inside ♪
♪秀出你隱藏的所有愛♪
♪ Bring out all the love you hide ♪
♪那會有多大的影響呀♪
♪ And oh what a change there'd be ♪
♪世界會看到♪
♪ The world would see
♪一個新的喬治女孩♪
♪ A new Georgy girl
♪你好 喬治女孩♪
♪ Hey there Georgy girl
♪醒醒喬治女孩♪
♪ Wake up Georgy g--
阿什莉 告訴我們
So Ashley, tell us about this.
你在雜貨店的停車場
You were in the parking lot
光天化日之下
in broad daylight at the grocery store,
你被綁♥架♥了
and you get kidnapped, and then you're held
然後你被強行關在舊穀倉裏
for several days against your will
度過了好幾天
out in this old barn.
你被囚禁的時候
What is going through your mind
你腦子裏在想什麼
while you're in captivity?
我只是告訴自己我會活下來的
I just told myself that I would survive
我不可以讓這個人奪走我的生命
and that there was no way I was giving my life
或是我活下去的權利
or my power over to this man.
太棒了
Wow, that's amazing.
我瞭解到你的生存故事有一部分
Now, I understand part of this survival story
和吉他撥片有關對嗎?
is connected to a guitar pick?
對 我口袋裏有個吉他撥片
Yes. I had a guitar pick in my pocket
因爲我當時有上吉他課
because I was taking guitar lessons at the time.
我喜歡吉他
I love the guitar.
我等待機會
And I waited for an opportunity
等安迪睡着 打瞌睡的時候
for Andy to nod off, and when he did,
我用撥片切斷了
I used the pick to cut through the ropes
他用來綁住我手腳的繩子
that he had tied my hands and feet with,
然後我就拼命跑
and then I just ran like hell.
我看到你還把吉他帶來了
Wow, and I see you actually brought the guitar.
是的 你想聽一首歌♥嗎?
Yeah, do you want to-- do you want to hear a song?
不 不
No. No, no, no, no,
但我非常感謝你的到來
but I want to thank you so much for coming,
我希望你以後能帶着吉他和撥片再來到我們節目
and I hope you'll come back with that guitar and the pick.
- 糟了 - …告訴我們
- Oh, crap. - ...and tell us--
歡迎回來 我是DJ小郊郊狼卡爾
And welcome back. This is DJ Coyote Carl.
打開KRPP 調到九號♥臺
On KRPP, spinning on the nines,
我將給你帶來今天所有的熱門歌♥曲
bringing you all of today's hits
以及給身處中西部的你
and the freshest of sounds
帶來最新鮮的聲音
that your Midwestern ears can handle.
很好
Nice.
你扔得像個娘們
You throw like a girl.
什麼叫像個娘們
What do you mean, throw like a girl?
剛剛很棒了
That was a swish.
芭絲謝芭 我們談過了
Bathsheba, we talked about this.
注意禮貌
Mind your manners.
你自己也不錯 芭絲謝芭
Not so bad yourself, Bathsheba.
想玩玉米洞擲球嗎 蘇珊
Want to play cornhole toss, Susan?
我現在很忙 雷尼
I'm super busy right now, Laney.
我沒時間玩扔東西了
I don't have time to toss anything,
但你的鳥很漂亮
but your bird is pretty.
蘇珊 想聽個笑話嗎
Hey, Susan, you want to hear a joke?
不 里昂 我不想
No, Leon, I-I don't.
我不能
I can't, I'm--
我上班要遲到了
I'm late for work.
你現在在哪裏工作
Oh, where are you working now?
呃 在花店
Hmm? Uh, at a florist.
你懂的 做各種事
Kind of all-around, you know,
派對策劃
party planning
和合並
and doing mergers,
就這樣的事
you know, things like that.
我喜歡黑色 我是說你的自行車
I like your black-- I mean your bike.
我知道那是輛自行車
I know that that's a bike,
我知道你是個黑人
and I know that you are a black person.
我該走了 我要走了
Um, I should bounce. I'm gonna bounce.
♪一次兩次你都敷衍了事♪
♪ Once or twice you made it easy ♪
♪我們又陷入了這樣的局面♪
♪ Here we are all over again ♪
♪說謊是你的一部分♪
♪ Telling lies it completes you ♪
你好
Hello?
我是卡梅隆
Hey, it's Cameron.
你想要什麼 勳章嗎
What do you want, a medal?
- 你真是個混♥蛋♥ - 別擔心
- You're such a bitch. - Don't worry about it.
你給媽媽買♥♥生日禮物了嗎
Did you get Mom a birthday present?
還沒有
Not yet.
她的生日就在星期一
Well, her birthday is on Monday.
你要給她買♥♥什麼
What are you gonna get her?
不如把我的名字寫在你的禮物上
Why don't you just put my name on your gift?
- 不 - 爲什麼
- No. - Why not?
什麼爲什麼
What do you mean, why not?
爲什麼不把我的名字寫在你的禮物上呢
Why not just put my name on your gift
就像你去年送被子的時候一樣的做法
like you did last year with the comforter set?
我今年不想這麼做
I don't want to do it this year.
爲什麼
Why not?
給她買♥♥件禮物就是了
Just get her a fucking present.
只要是你親自送的她就很滿意了
She'd really appreciate something from you.
- 她纔不在乎 - 你們兩個不可理喻
- Like she'd care. - Oh, you two are impossible.
她想要不同顏色的可疊碗
She wants those stackable bowls in different colors.
- 給她買♥♥那個 - 去哪買♥♥
- Get her those. - Where do you even get--
想辦法
Figure it out.
在接下來的60分鐘裏我要做7次心電圖檢查
I've got seven EKGs to run in the next 60 minutes,
這在數學上簡直是不可能的
which is mathematically impossible.
- 我要做八次 - 八次什麼
- Yeah, well, I have eight. - Eight what?
- 不關你事 - 操
- Don't worry about it. - Fuck--
白♥癡♥
Moron.
♪但我早就離開你了♪
♪ But I left you long ago
看那個
電影精選列表