帥呆啦 你們真是好好的運用了下巴當剎車呢 甜心
Awesome. Great use of your chin as a brake, honey.
不要喫太多沙啊 那也太糟蹋你們的晚餐了
Don't eat too much sand. You'll spoil your dinner.
-看啊 是超人 -超人
-Look, it's Superman. -Superman!
是鋼鐵俠啊
It's the Man of Steel!
他將會拯救我們的
He's going to save us.
哇嗚 超人 哈 哈 哈
Whoo! Superman! Ha-ha-ha.
等等 他要把我們從哪兒拯救出來 午餐
Wait, what is he saving us from? Lunch?
也是哦 今天整個風調雨順的
Yeah, it's a pretty nice day.
畢沙羅從章魚怪手中拯救小小的人們
Bizarro save tiny people from tentacle creature.
畢沙羅不喜歡魷魚
Bizarro no like calamari.
-呀 -我的寶貝
-Aah! -My baby!
-歐 -媽咪
-Oh. -Mommy.
別擔心 他們都沒有受傷
Don't worry. They're just fine.
不過這一個當我接住的時候倒是吐了點沙
But this one spit up a little sand when I caught him.
太感謝你了 超人先生
Thank you, Superman.
你從你的瘋子兄弟手中拯救了我的孩子
You saved my child from your crazy brother.
歐 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
他纔不是我兄弟
That's not my brother.
它是 我的意思是 他 他是雷克斯路瑟
It... I mean, he, was created...
用復♥制♥射線打中我時制♥造♥出來的
when Lex Luthor hit me with a duplicator ray...
是爲了制♥造♥出一個可以受他控制的我
to make a clone of me he could control.
不好意思
Excuse me.
畢沙羅 放下那玩意
Bizarro, put that down.
畢沙羅放下
Bizarro put down.
對他來說放下就是往上扔 往上扔就是放下
Down means up, up means down.
爲什麼你老是讓所有事情惡化啊
Why does everything have to be backwards with you?
畢沙羅幫超人從章魚怪的手中拯救了大都會市
Bizarro help Superman save Metropolis from tentacle creature.
爲什麼你每次幫忙後 大都會市總是徹底的被破壞啊
Why is it every time you try to help, Metropolis ends up destroyed?
-那章魚根本不是生物 -歐
-That octopus isn't a creature. -Oh.
它甚至算不上是章魚 它很安全的
It isn't even an octopus. It's not dangerous.
嗯
Huh?
哈 哈 哈 砰
Ha-ha-ha. Boom.
我的車 你知道我組裝了多久嗎
My car! Do you know how long it took me to assemble?
這 就像是 一堆積木
There were, like, so many bricks.
你能帶着你的雙胞胎兄弟去別的地方嗎
Can you take your identical twin somewhere else?
雙胞胎 歐 不不不
Twins? Oh, no.
他跟我完完全全就是相反的啊
He's actually the opposite of me in every way.
哈 畢沙羅拯救了大都會市
Ha! Bizarro save Metropolis.
畢沙羅拯救房♥子
Bizarro save home.
嘿 這些誰要賠償啊
Hey, who's gonna pay for this?
說不定有人因此受傷了
Someone might have gotten hurt in all of this.
-你肯定是沒有啦 -這真是太可笑了
-You sure did. -This is ridiculous.
你知道嗎 我最近發現一個地方
You know, I recently discovered a place that
比大都會市還需要你的幫助
needs your help even more than Metropolis.
讓我們別去吧
Let's not go.
跟着我
Follow me.
我是說 不要跟着我
I mean, don't follow me.
畢沙羅用他的小眼睛偵查什麼呢 就從字母S開始猜吧
Bizarro spy with his little eye, something start with letter S.
太空
Space.
超人怎麼知道的呢
How Superman know?
應該就在附近了
Should be around...
啊 就在那
Ah! Right there.
正點 哈 哈 哈
Pretty. Ha-ha-ha.
哦
Ugh!
哈 哈 哈 那真是有點癢癢呢
Ha-ha-ha. That tickled.
你帶畢沙羅到哪兒去啊
Where you take Bizarro?
某個你不能惹麻煩的地方
Somewhere you can't get into trouble.
這地方在物理上是有點相反的
This planet's physics are a little backwards.
就像你一樣
Just like you.
這會是完美的家的
It's going to be the perfect home.
大都會市纔是家
Home Metropolis.
在這裏我要怎麼幫助星球日報
How I save Daily Planet?
在這裏我要怎麼幫助人們
How I save people here?
嗯
Hmm...
看這個
Watch this.
星球日報 就像地球上的那個一樣 你覺得如何
The Daily Planet, just like the one on Earth. What do you think?
哦
Uh...
啊
Ah!
畢沙羅 那些市民們有危險啊
Bizarro, that citizen is in trouble.
哈
Ha!
啊
Ah!
哈
Ha!
不用擔心 市民們
You nothing to worry for, citizen.
畢沙羅保證你們的安全
Bizarro keep safe.
啊哈
Aah!
我想我殺了他
I think I kill him.
我想我殺了他 啊哈
I think I kill him. Aah!
沒有 沒有 他好得很呢
No, no, he'll be just fine.
他只是需要在家休息一下
He just needs to rest at home.
等等 他需要一個屋子
Wait, he needs a home.
你能幫他建造一個屋子嗎 畢沙羅
Can you build him a home, Bizarro?
哦 畢沙羅建造
Uh, Bizarro build.
我應該祝你好運的 畢沙羅 但是我想你誤會了
I'd wish you good luck, Bizarro, but I know you'd take it the wrong way.
-是巨化女 -快跑啊 跑 跑
-It's Giganta! -Run, run, run!
那是什麼鬼東西啊
What is that thing?
好狗不擋路
Out of my way.
我可不想踩到你們這些小玩意
I don't wanna be pulling mini figs out of my toes.
這不就是星球日報大樓
The Daily Planet news building.
好吧 我有新消息要告訴你們
Well, I got news for you.
發行報紙就是該死
Print is dead.
摩天大樓可比你想的重的多了
This skyscraper is heavier than you think.
現在克拉克肯特不需要去找一份新工作啦
Now Clark Kent doesn't have to look for a new job.
以蓋婭的金腰帶發誓 巨化女 這不是淑女的行爲
By the Golden Girdle of Gaea, Giganta, this is no way for a lady to act.
及穿着 動物花紋已經過時了
Or dress. Animal prints are so last season.
豹斑點纔是新潮流
Leopard spots are the new black.
然後呢我要揍到你不知天是藍地是黑的
And I'm gonna make you black and blue.
過來打啊
Get back here.
你這麼希望的話
If you say so.
完美的計劃都要有完美的分散注意力的方法
The perfect distraction for the perfect plan.
正義聯盟永遠都不會發現我真正要乾的是什麼事
The Justice League will never figure out what I'm really up to.
讓我來猜猜看 大猩猩古魯德
Let me take a shot at it, Gorilla Grodd.
你用心靈控制頭盔讓 巨化女 企鵝
You use your mind control helmet to turn Giganta, Penguin...
喪鐘 冷凍隊長 都變成了你的心腹
Deathstroke and Captain Cold into henchmen.
所以當巨化女在大都會市肆意破壞時
So while Giganta wreaks havoc on Metropolis,
你就能實施你真正的計劃
you go after your real prize.
猜得不錯嘛 而且還一氣呵成
Pretty good guess, and a lot of words on one breath.
-哦 -噓
-Ugh. -Booyah!
蝙蝠知道你想幹嘛 所以他讓我奪走你的心靈控制頭盔
Bats knew you'd try that, so he had me snatch your hypno-helmet.
他就是這麼聰明
He's just so smart.
額
Ugh!
古魯德讓我們受到他的心靈控制
Grodd had us under mind control.
我們爲你偷東西
We're stealing for you?
那真是爛爆了 小子
That's cold, man.
你最好是要搶一些不錯的東西
This heist better be for something good.
-嗯 -啊哈
-Huh? -Aah!
一堆香蕉
Bananas?
哈 哈 香蕉
Ha, ha. Bananas?
香蕉還不賴啊 對吧 哈 哈 哈
I like bananas? Ha-ha-ha.
怎麼沒人把這隻死猴子從我身邊帶走啊
Nobody makes a monkey out of me.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
他們要溜光啦
They're getting away.
放輕鬆 鋼骨 他們跑不了多遠的
Relax, Cyborg. They won't get far.
鷹俠 空投行動
Hawkman, Operation Crop Duster.
閃電俠 我需要你去逮住冷凍隊長
Flash, I need you after Captain Cold.
沒問題
I'm on it.
綠箭俠 用你的箭
Green Arrow, see if you have anything
把那隻不能飛的鳥給我拿下
in your quiver to take down a flightless bird.
收到 黑暗騎士
Copy that, Dark Knight.
塑膠人 我需要你把喪鐘給包起來
Plastic Man, I need you to wrap up Deathstroke.
羅傑道奇 斗篷騎士
Roger Dodger, Caped Crusader.
電影精選列表