W-O... R... K !
W—O—R—K
Work.
工作
Today we're going to share what our parents do for...
今天大家要說出 父母從事什麼…
Work !
工作!
My mommy is a doctor.
我媽是醫生
My daddy is a truck driver.
我爸是卡車司機
My mom's a teacher.
我媽是老師
And your dad ?
你♥爸♥呢?
Mmm. My dad--
我爸…
He's... a liar.
他是個騙子
A-A liar ? Oh, l'm sure
騙子?
you don't mean a liar.
他應該不是騙子吧
Well, he wears a suit and goes to court and talks to the judge.
他穿西裝上法庭和法官說話
Oh ! l see. You mean he's a lawyer.
我明白了,他是個律師
Hey, Fletcher. How'd it go ?
費奇,怎麼樣?
Just another victory for the wrongly accused.
我剛替無辜老百姓洗清冤情
Yeah, right.
纔怪
Mr. Reede, great job. Do you want your coat back ?
李先生,你還要嗎?
No, l'm sure you'll be needing it again and again.
留着吧,你以後還會用得上
Do you have a moment ?
李先生,你有空嗎?
l'm late. lt's my day to be with my son.
我有事,今天我得陪兒子
A couple of reporters want to talk about your big win.
記者想和你談談今天的勝訴
Yeah ? How's my hair ?
是嗎?我帥嗎?
Fabulous. You look great.
你帥呆了
What time is it ?
幾點了?
l am sure your dad just got held up in court again.
你♥爸♥一定有事耽擱了
Dad !
爸
Maximilian !
小麥麪包
Hey, how ya doing, creep ?
你好嗎,小不點兒?
Good.
很好
Me too, except my arm has been bothering me.
我也是,只是我的手好奇怪
Oh, no, Dad !
不好了
Oh, yeah.lt's becoming a claw !
沒錯,我的手變成“魔掌”
Nothing can stop the claw !
什麼也阻止不了“魔掌”
Run, boy, run ! Save yourself !
快逃吧,快逃命吧
Do the claw to Mom ! Do the claw to Mom !
快用魔掌抓住媽媽
Uh-oh. You found the claw's only weakness.
你找到魔掌的弱點
Subzero temperatures !
冷冰冰的臉孔
So, did you have any trouble finding the place ?
你是找不到地方嗎?
Okay, l'm late. l'm sorry.
我遲到了,抱歉
l ran out of gas.The gauge is broken. Rough neighborhood too.
車子沒油了,油表一定壞了 我被困在黑人區
Good thing l was wearing neutral gang colors.
幸好我有兄弟的記號♥
l might have had to pull out my nine and bust a cap.
否則我就得劫車逃亡
My mind and my money and my money and my mind
要錢不要命,要命不要錢
They would never hurt you, Fletcher. You're their lawyer.
道上兄弟不會傷你 你是他們的律師
That was below the belt. Keep the gloves up.
你真陰險,我得小心防備
Mom, Dad's taking me to see wrestling !
媽,爸要帶我去看摔角
Oh, Fletcher !
費奇
Oh, Audrey !
奧卓莉
Why do you have to take him to see that stuff ? lt's very violent.
你真是不應該 摔角太暴♥力♥了
The boy must grow to be a warrior.
這孩子得成爲好漢
Who better to guide him than Rick Rude... and Randy Macho-man Savage in the cage of death ?
馬場先生纔是他的好榜樣
Oh, good !
真是巧
Jerry, how's it going ?
傑利,你好嗎?
Hey, gipper !
小船長,看看你
You look like you grow by the minute !
你又長高了
Fletcher, pleasure to see you.
費奇,你好
Hi, honey !
嗨,親愛的
Wow. That was a nice image.
這種場面真感人
Deleted.
沒了
l have some more boxes for you.
我幫你拿了紙箱
Oh, you're an angel.
你真好
Boxes ? Remember,
紙箱? 是啊
l told you a few weeks ago, Jerry's moving to Boston.
我跟你說過傑利要搬到 波士頓
Oh, right ! The job, the thing.
沒錯,那份新工作
What do you do again ?
你是幹什麼的?
Hospital administrator.
醫院行政人員
Right, right !
是了
Well, the boxes are in my car.
紙箱在車上
Oh, those can wait.
不急,不急
l made this young man a promise, didn't l ?
我答應你一件事,對吧?
Got time to throw a few ?
有空陪我玩球嗎?
Sure !
當然有
Come on, then !
來吧
l forgot the boyfriend was moving. Jerry !
我忘了你男友要搬家
His name is Jerry ! And yes, he's moving.
他的名字叫傑利 他是要搬家
l'm sorry. l hated him less than your other boyfriends.
真可惜,我沒那麼討厭他
lt wasn't serious, was it ?
你們不是來真的吧?
Semiserious, yes.
差不多
You guys aren't-You know--
你們沒有…那個吧?
l have been dating him for seven months.What do you think ?
我們交往七個月,當然有
Really ? Ooh !
真的嗎?
l was hoping after being married to me you'd have no strength left.
我以爲你嫁給我就爽夠了
Remember, when we were married, l wasn't having sex nearly as often as you were.
當時只有你爽,我可沒爽到
And the ref takes a point away.
我又被重擊一拳
Yeah
好
Out!
丟高點
Yeah
好
Max is gonna miss him.
麥斯會想念他
l'll be here.
我還在啊
Ready ? Yeah ! Play ball.
準備好了嗎?發球!
Max, come on. We've gotta go.
麥斯,咱們走吧
Dad, are we really going to wrestling ?
爸,真的要去看摔角嗎?
Absolutely, Max Factor.
當然,麥斯佛陀
We just have to stop by the office for one minute.
我先去辦公室一下
Excuse me, sir. Any spare change ?
先生,有零錢嗎?
Oh, l'm sorry. l'm all out.
抱歉,我沒有
l can't do it.
我辦不到
Fred, it's your duty to present the strongest case possible.
你必須做出最有力的辯護
The strongest case possible consistent with the truth.
這必須符合事實
Will you let the judge decide what's true ?That's what he gets paid for.
判斷是非是法官的職責
You get paid to win.
你的職責是幫被告勝訴
lf you insist that l take it to trial,
如果你堅持要我出庭
l will represent Mrs. Cole aggressively and ethically.
我將依法爲柯太太辯護
But Miranda, l won't lie.
但是我不肯說謊
Then we'll just have to find someone who will.
那我就得找肯說謊的人
Twenty-first floor. Men's wear.
二十一樓,男裝部
Hi, Mr. Reede ! Whoa !
你好
Hey. Did you do something to your hair ?
你換了髮型?
lt's a bit extreme, isn't it ?
太誇張了,對吧?
No !
不會呀
That's the thing nowadays, right ?
現在正流行
He said it would accent my facial features.
這能突出我的臉型
That's what it does !lt completely accents your facial features.
沒錯,它讓你的臉型很突出
We're just gonna go to my office
我們要去辦公室
Hey, Fletcher.
費奇
Hey, Pete.
嘿,彼特
You losing a little weight ?
你瘦了一點
l don't know. Maybe.
也許是吧
Looks and personality. A double-threat guy.
你越來越帥,越來越有魅力
Hey, Mr. Reede.
李先生
Hey... man.
嘿,老兄
lt's, uh, Randy.
我叫蘭迪
Yeah, l know.
我知道
Taking lunch orders. Anything ?
你午飯要喫什麼?
No, thanks.
不了
l had so much for breakfast, l'm ready to pop.
我早餐喫太飽 肚子快脹破了
l mean, l'm full.
我是說,我還不餓
Okay. Great.
太好了
Max !
麥斯