好的 蘇西 準備好了嗎
Alright, Suzi, are you ready?
那邊去一點 親愛的 對啦
Just a little bit that way darling, that's it
生活是甜蜜的
四拍之後開始跳
Okay, after four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
伸展
Stretch!
對
Yeah
轉圈 伸展
Round, stretch!
露茜 真是個好姑娘
That's a good girl, Lucy.
一 二 三 伸展
One, two, three, stretch.
一 二 三 一 二 三 四
One two, three. One, two, three, four.
轉圈 微笑
Round, smile!
一 二 三 一 二 恰 恰 恰
One, two, three, one two. cha-cha-cha.
一 二 恰 恰 恰 好極了
One, two, cha-cha-cha. Very good.
做得不錯 再來一次 一 二 三 伸展
You're doing well. And again, one, two, three, stretch.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
把你們的腿抬起來
Get your legs up!
右邊伸展 就像去拿頂層的糖果一樣
Stretch right up like you're stretching for sweets on the top shelf.
恰 恰 恰
cha-cha-cha.
好極了
Very good.
跟我做 一 二
Come on. One, two.
來吧 跳得開心點
Come on, enjoy yourself.
把手這樣放在屁♥股♥上
Hands on your hip like that.
對啦
Yeah, that's it.
換另一隻手
and the other one.
揮舞雙手
Now wave with both hands.
好不好
Right?
對啦
That's it.
好極了 勞拉 你現在都能領頭了
Very good. Come on, Laura, you can be leader now.
到這來 走在邊上 對啦
Right out here, stick to the edges, that's right!
來扭扭你的小屁♥股♥
Let's have a bit of a bum swing from you.
把雙手舉過頭頂
Above your heads come on hands up.
扭屁♥股♥
Oh, swing those bums.
對啦
That's it.
就像幫媽媽擦窗戶一樣
and you're doing that cleaning your mums windows.
對
Alright.
你看到自己的好朋友...
and then you see your best friend...
於是大叫
So your shouting out
"嗨 是我 我在這兒"
"Hi it's me, I'm here!"
-說"嗨" -嗨
-Say"hi". -Hi.
嗨
Hi
-說"是我" -是我
-Say"it's me"! -I's me!
-我在這兒 -我在這兒
-I'm here! -I'm here!
-給我5塊錢 -給我5塊錢
-Give me a five pound note! -Give me a five pound note!
我要去買♥♥糖果
I want to go and spend it on sweets.
我知道一說糖果你們就笑
I thought that would get you smiling.
我知道你們喜歡糖果
I thought you would like that.
現在誰想領頭呀
Come on who's going to be the leader now then?
好的 來吧
Right, come on then.
該回家啦
Time to go home.
不要擠 省得摔傷了
Not too much of a rush now. I don't want you tripping over.
找到自己的衣服和鞋子
Right, get your coats and shoes outside as usual.
對 蘇西 你要穿毛衣嗎
Alright, do you want to put your little cardigan on, Suzi?
穿上吧 外面有點冷
Eh, put it on because you might get a little chill.
把袖子拉出來
You've got your sleeves inside out.
去找找你的外套
Get your coats now.
要是夠不到自己的包 我可以幫你們拿哦
If you can't reach your bags, I'll get them down.
穿上毛衣 希望你的頭明天就不痛啦
That's it. Put your cardy on, hope your headache's better soon.
再見 親愛的
Alright, bye, darling, bye.
我的包在隔壁
My bag's next door.
在隔壁 好的 不用擔心
Your bag's next door? Alright, don't worry.
這個綠色外套是誰的
Who's is the green coat?
到這兒
Come on.
挺熱的吧
Isn't it hot?
是啊
Oh, yes.
安迪 你得謝天謝地 我差點就躺到醫院去了
Tell you what, Andy, your lucky, I'm not in the hospital.
怎麼了
What?
那門轉了回來 差點把我的腿撞飛
That door swung back, nearly took my head off again.
轉軸壞了
It's the hinge, isn't it?
不是 是門閂不見了
Yeah, it's that catch, it's gone.
我待會兒去看看
I'll have a look at it later.
差點要了我的命
It's lethal.
你把走廊收拾一下吧
Oh, I wish you would do something with this porch.
我會的
I will do.
真讓人害臊
It's embarrasing
只要能搞到剩下的木材
Just got to get the rest of the timber, that's all
這話你都說了兩年了
Oh, you've been saying that for two years.
把那些木板弄過來 在外面弄些木格子
Take these boards up to here, bang a bit of trellis on the outside.
刷成白色
Slap a coat of white paint on it
再種上爬山虎 馬上就會"秀色可餐"了
Get some nice creepers growing up it'll look lovely
我討厭木格子 安迪 跟中國餐館似的
I don't want trellis, Andy, it'll look like a Chinese restaurant
會好看的
It'll be nice.
-嗨 -關上門 快凍死人了
-Hello. -Oh, shut that door it's freezing.
你弄好了嗎
Oh, you finished, have you?
沒 我還在洗澡呢
No, I'm still in the bath.
就知道你這樣
Wouldn't surprise me.
一團槽吧
Made a mess, have you?
纔沒呢
No!
纔沒呢
No!
哦 嗨
Oh, hello.
我回來了
Alright.
-你去哪兒啦 -鎮裏
-Where you been? -Town.
-嗨 娜塔莉 -你幹嘛去了
-Hello, Nat. -What you been doing?
買♥♥東西
Shopping.
你想喫三明治嗎 安迪
Want a little sandwich, Andy?
嗯 你準備了什麼
Yeah, what you got?
-奶酪吐司 -嗯 不錯
-Cheese and toastie. -Yeah lovely.
我還戴着眼鏡呢 跟瞎了似的
Still got my glasses on, thought I was going blind
-給你 -巧克力
-Here you are. -Tadaa, chocolate!
你這個巧克力怪
You're chocoholic, you are.
你纔是呢 我想戒明天就能戒
You are, I could give it up tomorrow, no trouble.
-喝咖啡嗎 -不了 謝謝
-Do you want coffee? -No thanks.
我喝
Please.
-喫三明治嗎 娜塔莉 -嗯
-Do you want a little sandwich, Nat? -Yeah.
-要泡菜嗎 -當然要
-Do you want pickle? -Course I want pickle.
我下午就出去把院子給收拾好
Gonna get out there this afternoon finish off that patio.
天啊 我沒聽錯吧
Oh, don't give my heart attack, Andy, please.
放心吧 我會開始弄的
I will, make a start.
你買♥♥了什麼 娜塔莉
What did you get, Nat?
-一件襯衫 -這件嗎
-A shirt. -Is this it?
-嗯 -我能看下嗎
-Yeah. -Can I have a look?
想看就看吧
If you want to.
-不錯啊 -還不錯 是吧
-Oh, it's nice. -Yeah it's alright, isn't it?
-是啊 -你爲什麼總買♥♥男式的
-Yeah! -Why do you always get a man's?
我喜歡
Beccause I like them.
很合適我 謝謝你
Suits me, thanks a lot, Nat.
你真逗
Funny man.
這不是買♥♥給我的
It's not for me?
當然不是
No, it's not for you.
好丟臉 我還以爲好運來了呢
Oh, shame. I thought my luck had changed.
你應該買♥♥那種短袖的 漂亮的女式裙子
You should get a nice blouse, short sleeves.
讓自己出衆點
Show yourself off a bit.
-別說了 -好吧
-Shut up. -Well.
別聽她的
Don't listen to her.
私人房♥間
禁止入內
-娜塔莉 -怎麼了
-Nat? -What?
你給我買♥♥煙了嗎
Did you get me those fags?
-沒有 -爲什麼不買♥♥
-No. -Why not?
我告訴你 你要是想吸就自己去買♥♥
I told you, if you want to smoke you can get your own fags.
那你能借我點錢嗎
Well, could you lend me some money?
多少
電影精選列表