有些人
Some people,
主要是我媽媽的朋友們
mainly friends of my mom's,
因爲我做的一些夢
thought that I had this gift
而認爲我有某種天賦
because of these dreams I'd have.
可是隻有幾個
I only had a couple,
或者說
or, uh,
只有幾個夢
a couple that
後來是有預言性的
turned out to be prophetic.
其中一個是關於我從小生活的教堂的
One was about the church where I grew up, and
這個夢裏我夢見了
I had this dream about
唱詩班教堂裏的那位女士
this lady at the church that was in the choir.
我不認識她
I didn't know her.
她可能已經很大年紀了
She was older, maybe,
- 比我媽媽大十歲 - 你當時多大了
- 10 years older than my mom. - And how old were you?
我想我當時八歲吧
I think I was eight.
總之
Anyway, um,
這位女士 露易絲小姐
this lady, Miss Louise,
我們都這樣
is what we all
稱呼她
call her,
她站在教堂前面
was standing at the front of the church, and
另一位女士從前門出來
another lady came out from behind the door at the front,
她們看起來就像雙胞胎
and they looked almost like twins.
她們擁抱在一起
And they hugged each other,
然後我就醒了
and then I woke up.
很有趣
Interesting.
我沒多想 但我告訴了我媽媽
I didn't think anything of it, but I told my mom about it.
幾天後 我記得門鈴響了
And then a few days later, I remember the doorbell ringing,
我媽媽在樓下喊我
and I remember my mom calling out for me
讓我下樓 於是我就下去了
and asking me to come downstairs, and I came downstairs,
看到露易絲小姐在門口哭
and Miss Louise was there at the door crying.
然後
And,
她擁抱了我
she hugged me,
只說了一句 謝謝你
and all she could say was thank you.
然後就離開了
And she left.
我媽媽在電♥話♥裏跟她說了那個夢
My mom had told her over the phone about the dream,
她一聽到就立刻趕來了
and on hearing it, she came over immediately.
就好像一放下電♥話♥就直接開車過來了一樣
Like she put the phone down and drove over.
後來我才知道
It, um, it turned out that
露易絲在佛羅里達的姐姐
Louise's sister, who lived in Florida,
最近因癌症去世了
had recently died of cancer.
她們是雙胞胎嗎
Was it her twin?
- 不是 - 還是很了不起
- No. - Still, wow.
你現在還會做那些夢嗎
And do you still have those dreams now?
不會了
No.
什麼時候消失的
When did they stop?
就那次之後 我開始跟媽媽和其他人
Well, after that one, I started telling my mom
討論我的夢境 但是
and other people all my dreams, but,
只有那麼幾個有些意義
only a couple meant anything to anybody,
而且沒有哪個比得上第一個
and nothing was quite like that first one, so.
後來 我就不再跟別人
At some point, I just stopped
講我的夢境了
telling people about them.
在加入這個團隊之前 你有過其他
And did you have other experiences with the
關於超自然現象的經歷嗎
paranormal before joining the team?
我有些問題
I had questions.
比如說
Like?
只是些小問題
Just questions.
剛打開收音機的聽衆 今天的嘉賓是希拉·加文
If you're just tuning in, my guest is Sheila Garvin,
前煙山超自然研究員
formerly of Smoky Mountain Paranormal Research.
希拉 如果有人想讓你
Sheila, how can folks reach you
調查事情的話 要怎麼聯♥系♥你呢
if they want you to do an investigation?
我現在已經退出團隊了
Well, I'm between teams right now,
他們可以去聯♥系♥我的老隊員
so they could reach out to my old team, or
或者發郵件給我
I guess they could email me.
我的郵箱是S- H- E- L- I- AGarvin@yahoo.com
My email is S- H- E- L- I- AGarvin@yahoo.com.
你認爲自己是信徒
Would you consider yourself a believer,
還是懷疑論者
or a skeptic?
關於鬼靈這方面嗎
About ghosts?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我也不知道我是什麼
I don't know what I am.
來自光芒的光
同學們好
Hello, class.
今天我要講的是丹麥
Today I'll be talking about the country of Denmark.
丹麥每年有180多天在下雨
There are over 180 days of rain in Denmark every year.
每隔一天都會下雨
That's every other day.
著名的丹麥人
Famous Danes, or as I like
按我的習慣 叫偉大的丹麥人
to call them, Great Danes,
有漢斯·克里斯蒂安·安德森和尼爾斯·玻爾
include Hans Christian Anderson and Niels Bohr.
丹麥也是世界上諾貝爾獎獲得者
Denmark also has one of the largest proportions
比例最大的國家之一
of Nobel Prize winners in the world.
他們還有
They also have...
- 怎麼了 - 沒什麼
- What's wrong? - No, it's...
這些都很有趣
Those are really interesting facts.
但你更應該關注
But it's supposed to focus on
這個國家的一個關鍵點
one key thing about the country.
沒錯 呃
Right, um...
但我決定不下來究竟關注哪一點
Yeah, I couldn't really decide on what to do.
所以我覺得這樣會更有趣
So, I thought this would be more interesting.
也許也行
It's probably fine.
你來吧
You, you go.
好
Okay.
在我關於日本的演講中
For my presentation on Japan,
我要討論日本茶道
I will be discussing the Japanese tea ceremony.
儘管我們無法用一件事物來概括
Though, no one thing could possibly summarize
一個國家或它的人♥民♥
a nation or it's people,
尤其是這麼一個有着豐富歷史的國家
particularly one with such a rich history,
茶道依然能夠體現日本
the tea ceremony speaks to values
幾個世紀以來積累下的部分價值觀
that have been a part of Japan for centuries.
等等 什麼
Wait, what?
- 這是茶具 - 很可愛
- It's a tea set. - Yeah, it's cute.
抱歉 太棒了
Sorry, that, that's awesome.
茶道是在茶室 也就是喝茶的地方
The tea ceremony takes place in a chashitsu,
進行的
which is a tea room.
客人們被要求從一個
Guests are asked to enter a door
大約是普通門一半大小的門進入
which is about half the size of a regular door,
這樣他們需要跪着進入房♥間 來啓發謙卑之心
allowing them to kneel into the room inspiring humility,
讓所有人處於平等的地位
bringing everyone to an equal level.
今天的嘉賓是超自然研究員
Today, my guest is paranormal investigator
- 希拉·加文 - 你好
- Sheila Garvin. - Hi.
- 你要知道... - 歐文
- You know one of the things... - Owen?
我喜歡這個節目的一點
I love about this show
就是可以和各種各樣的人交談
is all the different types of people I get to talk to.
聯合租賃
嘿--今晚加班 想來陪着我嗎
有作業
好吧
鬼靈研究? 馬丁·詹金斯 親愛的加文女士 偶然間聽到了您在電臺的採訪 想要聯♥系♥您的心情難以抑制 我是一位牧師 有一位時常碰到奇異現象的先生向我尋求幫助 您能否與我 有可能的話與他一同討論此事 如果您能幫這個忙的話 請撥♥打♥我的電♥話♥聯♥系♥ 馬丁·詹金斯謹上
聽起來他並不害怕發生的事
It doesn't sound like he's frightened by what's happening,
但我的建議對他來說起不到什麼慰藉
but my advice hasn't been comforting him.
我覺得對他來說最糟糕的是
I think the worst part for him
他不知道是不是自己出現了幻覺
is he doesn't know if he's imagining things or not.
我也說過 我現在已經退出小組了
Like I said, I am between groups right now.
我明白
No, I understand.
那我是不是應該聯♥系♥一下你的同事
So, should I reach out to the group you were working with?
你覺得這是真的嗎
Do you think this is for real?
我覺得對他來說絕對是真的
Well, I think it's definitely real for him.
好吧
Okay.
我想 不管是誰 我都可以和他聊聊
I mean, I, I guess I can talk to anyone.
很好
Good.
這是理查德的電♥話♥號♥碼 郵箱和地址
This is Richard's phone number, email, and address.
我看看能不能幫上忙吧
Well, I'll see if I can help.
再次感謝你
Thank you, again.
我能問一下
Can I ask
你相信鬼靈嗎
do you believe in ghosts?