我們走
Let's go.
旅途順風
Have a good ride, guys. I feel for you.
水
Water?
快點 美人
Come on, beauty queens.
快點
Come on.
愛莫斯
Amos.
愛 莫 斯
A-M-O-S.
詹肯斯
Jenkins.
詹 肯 斯
J-E-N-K-I-N-S.
你今天有攜帶 證明你身份的證件嗎
Do you have a personal representative present with you today?
沒有
No.
詹肯斯先生 我們感謝您能來做這次記錄
Now, Mr. Jenkins,we'd like to thank you for going on the record.
您要知道您的證詞
Your testimony,as you can imagine,
對我們來說無比重要
is of the utmost importance to us,
因爲您是這場事故的唯一倖存者
since you're the only survivor of the accident.
所以希望您能先
So if you could just begin by telling us,
儘可能的
best you can,
告訴我們那天早上發生了什麼
what happened that morning.
你還記不記得 你離開家
Do you remember leaving home?
那天跟往常一樣
Well, it was, you know, just like any other day.
我都不記得我們 是不是已經開始工作了
I don't remember if we even started working, you know,
你知道 就在那場事故發生之前
before it happened.
那你怎麼去工作的
Well, how did you get to work?
開我的卡車
My truck.
那天早上外面怎麼樣
What was it like outside that morning?
有沒有下雨或者暴風雨
Was it raining, or stormy?
有沒有下雨
Was it raining?
我不記得了
I don't remember.
當時有沒有閃電
Was there lightning?
我不太清楚
I can't say.
你的帽燈當時亮沒
Did your cap lamp work?
據我所知 燈當時亮着
It was working as far as I know.
但是緊接着我的燈也和他們的一樣滅了
But then it went out like the rest of them did.
你在那幹什麼
What are you doing over there?
離那個礦井遠點
Get away from that old mine!
你不知道那裏面有多深
You don't know how deep those things are.
記得爸爸曾經說過什麼嗎
Remember what Dad said?
那裏有蛇和恙蟎 你最好小心點
There are snakes and chiggers in there, you better watch out.
耳機很酷 讓我看看
Nice headphones. Let me see that.
-這是個MP3 -是的
-This an MP3? -Yeah.
-酷 -看看 它上面甚至 還帶了個小攝像頭
-That's cool. -Look, it's even got a little camera on it.
我把我所有的錢都給了你
I gave you everything I got.
兄弟 我們還需要三塊錢
Dude, we need three more bucks.
我差不多有兩塊 給我一瓶啤酒
I got like two bucks, give me a beer.
-你的這個錢包裏有什麼 -給我
-What's in this wallet of yours, huh? -Hey, wait.
-別這樣 還給我 -讓我看看
-Come on. Give it back. -Let me see this.
你應該有一卷子鈔票 在這裏面
You should have wads of cash in here.
你♥他♥媽♥中頭獎了
You hit the fucking jackpot.
你什麼意思
What do you mean?
我爸說的 你馬上就會有錢了
My dad said. You're gonna be rich.
這裏 快點 哥們 你最好別
Hey, over here,come on. Dude, you better not...
天哪
Oh, shit!
詹肯斯先生 我們能聊一聊你的恢復情況嗎
Mr. Jenkins, can we have a word on your recovery?
不 不能 不行
No, it's not okay, it ain't okay.
退後閃開
Get back out of the way.
退後閃開 你沒事吧
Get back out of the way. You all right?
孩子 再次見到你很高興 夥計
Hey, kid, it is good to see you again, buddy.
卡爾 很高興見到你
Hey, Carl, nice to see you.
這是什麼 這就是個奇蹟
Wow, it's a miracle, that's what it is.
夥計們 咱們是不是
Hey, folks, how about a round
該給愛莫斯·詹肯斯一點掌聲呢
of applause for Amos Jenkins here, huh?
我聽說在採訪的時候
I heard that you was having some problems
你回憶事情的時候有點困難
remembering stuff in the interview there.
你知道 記憶有點模糊了
Yeah, you know, things get a little blurry.
不要讓我們大家失望
Don't let us down now.
好多人都指望着你呢
There's lots of folks counting on you.
十個男人被壓在了那下面
Ten men got crushed down there.
我不需要你提醒 卡爾
Yeah, I don't need no reminding, Carl.
你們這些人爲什麼要來打擾我喫午飯呢
Why are you boys interfering with my lunch?
巴茲爾 別這麼小人 你也當了一輩子的礦工
Basil, don't be a scab. You've been a miner your whole life.
冷靜點 卡爾
Easy, Carl.
我會實話實說的
I ain't on no side here.
你不要低估你現在的處境
Don't be underestimating the position you're in.
任何人都沒有在低估任何事情
Nobody's underestimating anything.
這是一個代表其他家庭的律師
That's the guy representing the other families.
我可只是在爲每一個人着想
Hey, I'm just trying to take care of everyone.
你要知道你也是個受害者
You're a victim, too, you know.
你能不能只讓我給工會的人來交涉呢
Will you just let me do the talking with the union guys?
他們就是一羣禿鷹
They're a bunch of vultures.
一旦有壞事發生 他們就...
Every time something bad happens they just...
團團圍住屍體殘骸
Circle the carcass.
我不需要你來干預我的事情
I don't need you meddling in my business.
如果我不干預
Well, if I ain't meddling,
別人也會干預
everybody else is gonna be meddling,
因爲每個人都想分你的一杯羹
because everybody's gonna be wanting a piece of you.
寶貝們 你們今天都幹了什麼呀
Hey, baby. What did you do all day?
你還在打那些遊戲
You still playing those games?
我還得聽多少遍 那些討厭的槍聲
How many damn gunshots do I gotta listen to?
-親愛的 -嗨
-Hey, sweetheart! -Hi.
讓我看看所有的新遊戲 你個寵壞的小屁孩
Let me see all these new games, you spoiled brat.
別亂動我的東西 妮莉阿姨
Quit messing with my shit, Aunt Nellie.
媽媽
Mom!
給我一個吻
Give me a kiss.
謝謝
Thank you.
你該給自己買♥♥點好東西
You should buy something nice for yourself.
他們的蠢玩具夠多的了
They don't need more stupid toys.
這就是給我自己買♥♥的
This is all bought for myself.
給他們買♥♥新電子遊戲 朱尼爾也不會回來了
Well, buying them new video games ain't gonna bring Junior back.
你知道 愛莫斯回來了
Amos is back, you know.
我不確定 我覺得我可能會被嚇到
I don't know. It's probably gonna weird me out.
他看起來不錯 比他們說的還好
He looked good, better than everyone said.
你已經把它玩壞了
You already break that?
不 我會修好的
No, I'll fix it.
它掉地上了
It fell on the ground.
我們現在有錢了嗎
Are we rich now?
那你看見桌子上的那些賬單了嗎
You see all those bills on the table?
你爲什麼這麼問
Why are you asking that?
因爲爸爸的事
Well, because of Dad.
我們現在是不是有更多錢了
Are we richer now?
是的 我是說
Well, sure. I mean,
他們是給每個人了一些錢
there's a little extra money that they gave everyone.
所以你纔可以給我們買♥♥這個和Xbox
I mean, that's why you got us this thing and the Xbox?
怎麼了 有人給你說什麼了嗎
Why? Did someone say something to you?
沒有 他們就是說"這是新的"
No. They were just all like, "Oh, that's new."
不要理他們 鎮上就是有好多熊孩子
Just ignore it, there are so many trashy kids in this town.
你還要那玩意在你頭髮上呆多長時間
How long you gotta leave that crap in your hair?
這個玩意 你想來點這個玩意在你頭髮上嗎
This crap? You want some of this crap in your hair, huh?
-不要 -快 出去
-No. -Come on, get out of here.
-把你弟弟 叫上♥牀♥睡覺 -好的
-Go put your brother to bed. -Okay.
爲我們將要收穫的
For what we are about to receive,
我們深深的感激阿門
let us truly be grateful. Amen.
阿門
Amen.
你的右胳膊怎麼樣了
How's that right arm?
還好
Oh, it's all right.
但左胳膊一點也沒事
Left side's perfect, though.
我想我現在可以自己開車了
I think I can start driving on my own now.
我不會攔你
I ain't stopping you.
我在想找那個律師
I was thinking I'd call that lawyer,
工會的那個人推薦的
that the union folks suggested.
那些律師
These lawyers,