她是洛 簡簡單單穿着襪子的洛在清晨
She was Lo. Plain Lo in the morning.
身高四尺十寸
Standing four feet ten in one sock.
穿着松褲的時候是洛拉
She was Lola in slacks.
在學校的時候她是多麗
She was Dolly at school.
她書面上的名字是多麗絲
She was Dolores on the dotted line.
在我懷裏 她永遠是
In my arms, she was always...
洛麗塔
..Lolita.
我的生命之光
Light of my life.
慾望之火
Fire of my loins.
我的罪惡
My sin.
我的靈魂
My soul.
洛麗塔
Lolita.
但是如果沒有在我在安娜貝爾第一次遇見她
But there might have been no Lolita at all...
也就不會有洛麗塔
..had I not first met Annabel.
當時我們都只有14歲
We were both 14.
在一個男孩的14歲的夏天時 不管什麼事發生
Whatever happens to a boy during the summer he's 14...
都可以讓他銘記一生
..can mark him for life.
你所看到的賓館 米蘭那
That hotel you see, the Mirana,...
屬於我們
..that belonged to us.
她那時想當一名護士
She wanted to be a nurse.
我想當一名間諜
I wanted to be a spy.
最終我們瘋狂地 無可救藥地相愛
All at once we were madly, hopelessly in love.
四個月之後 她死於傷寒
Four months later, she died of typhus.
她的去世所帶來的巨大的打擊凍結了我的情感
The shock other death froze something in me.
我所愛的那個孩子已經去了
The child I loved was gone.
但是我一直在尋找她
But I kept looking for her...
很久以後我拋棄了我的童年
..long after I'd left my own childhood behind.
就如同毒藥滲入傷口
The poison was in the wound, you see.
傷口永遠不能治癒
And the wound wouldn't heal.
或許我應該加入教士
I probably should have joined the priesthood.
與其相反 我接受了美國比爾茲利大學的教職
Instead, I accepted a teaching post at Beardsley College in America.
在秋季開學之前我有一個夏天的假期
I had a summer free before the Fall semester.
我想我應該完成我正在寫的一本書
I thought I'd finish a textbook I was working on.
一個法國文化對美國學生影響的調查
A survey of French literature for American students.
我接受了預付款
I took my advance... I took my advance...
準備去我叔叔的一個名字叫莫克的朋友家
..and went to live at the house of friends of my late uncle's,
居住
the McCoos,...
他家在拉姆斯戴爾的新英格蘭鎮
..in the New England town of Ramsdale.
但是當我到達後 我發現那個房♥子已經不在那裏了
But on arriving, I found that it was no longer there.
但是莫剋夫人的一個朋友
But a friend of Mrs McCoo,...
一個名叫夏洛特 海茲的寡婦
..a widow, Mrs Charlotte Haze,...
同意向我提供住處
..agreed to accommodate me.
該死的狗
-Goddamn dog!
等一會 我正在煮東西
One minute. Something's burnin'.
老天爺慈悲爲懷
Lord have mercy!
海茲夫人很快就下來
Mrs Haze'll be down in one.
露易絲 是漢伯特教授嗎 告訴他我很快下來
Is that Professor Humbert, Louise? Tell him I'll be down in one.
她很快就下來
She'll be down in one!
漢伯特先生
Monsieur Humbert.
啊 我是
Uh, yes.
你是海茲太太
Mrs Haze, is it?
叫我夏洛特
Charlotte.
非常高興認識你
I am so pleased to make your acquaintance.
弗蘭克 莫克告訴了我你所有的學者氣質的愛好
Frank McCoo told me all about your scholarly pursuits.
我自己也非常喜歡法語
I myself just cherish the French tongue.
嗯 麻煩 我能不能
Um... I wonder, could l...
嗯 請進
Mm. Come in.
哈羅德和我 已故的海茲先生
Harold and l, the late Mr Haze,...
我們都比較喜歡墨西哥
..we simply adored Mexico.
覺得他們的文化是那麼的古老
The whole idea of a culture that sophisticated.
另外我們也認爲他們跟原始人一樣
And we think of them as primitive.
我是說 看看我們
I mean, look at us!
沒錯 是的
Indeed, yes.
樓上
Upstairs.
我和洛的房♥間在這邊
I and Lo have our rooms just there.
這是你的房♥間
And this is your room.
可以放下一張桌子 隨便你放什麼東西
Space for a desk, anything you want.
20美元一個月 不還價
And at $20 a month, you can't beat the price.
這是衛生間 有點亂
And here's the bathroom. It's a bit of a mess.
這是廚房♥
And this is the kitchen.
如果你有什麼特殊的東西想喫的就直說
Now, if you have any special food needs, you just say.
我不知道拉姆斯戴爾有沒有鵝肝
I don't know if Ramsdale can provide you with foie grass,
就跟你平常習慣喫的那樣
like you're used to.
那是什麼
What's that?
嗯 時間表 當我...
Uh... timetable. For when I um...
真希望我不必回去
I was hoping I wouldn't have to,
但是我想我必須回到紐約去
but I think I've got to go back to New York.
噢 看來你不是很滿意
Oh, you're not too favourably impressed.
不是 有一個關於波德萊爾的會議要參加
No... There's a Baudelaire conference...
或許房♥子收拾得不是很整潔
This is not a neat household,
但是你住在這裏會很舒適
but you would be very comfortable here.
確實很舒適
Very comfortable indeed.
我帶你看看後院你就不會說不了
Don't say no until you've seen the piazza.
來吧
Come.
我把這個地方叫後院
Well, I call it the piazza.
保持這裏健康綠色可花了我不少功夫
It's so much work to keep it healthy and green.
一輩子的工作
It's a life's work.
那就是我的洛
That's my Lo.
這是我的百合花
And these are my lilies.
我喜歡百合
I love lilies.
-莉莉 是個漂亮的名字 你說呢 -非常漂亮
-Lily's a nice name, don't you think? -Beautiful.
漂亮
Beautiful!
你剛纔說房♥費是多少來着
How much did you say the room was?
如果給一個普通男人
A normal man,...
一些女學生的照片
..given a group photograph of schoolgirls...
並被要求選出最喜歡的那一個
..and asked to point out the loveliest one,...
他必定不會選擇那個早熟的
..will not necessarily choose the nymphet among them.
你必須是個藝術家
You have to be an artist,...
一個瘋子 充滿廉恥感並且憂鬱而且絕望的人
..a madman, full of shame and melancholy and despair,...
才能認出她們之中的那個致命的惡魔
..in order to recognize the little deadly demon among the others.
她站在那裏
She stands...
沒有被認出來
..unrecognized by them,...
對她自己的神奇的魔力一無所知
..unconscious herself of her fantastic power.
-待會見 短吻鱷-待會見 鱷魚
-See you later, alligator. -After a while, crocodile!
-很快 丹尼爾布恩-去死 蠢鴨子
-Real soon, Daniel Boone. -Get fucked, Daffy Duck.
#不知道爲什麼天上看不到太陽
Don't know why... there's no sun up in the sky
#自從我的愛人和我不在一起
Stormy weather
#天氣一直是暴風雨
Since my man and I ain't together...
你把我吵醒了
You woke me up.
-對不起
-Sorry.
我停下來
I'll stop.
多麗絲 你整理了你的牀鋪了嗎
Dolores! Have you made your bed?
沒有 我沒有整理我的牀鋪
No, I have not made my bed.
我讓你整理你的牀鋪 有沒有
I asked you to make your bed, didn't l?
沒有 你問我有沒有整理我的牀鋪
No. You asked me if I'd made my bed.
整理你的牀鋪
Make your bed.
-現在
-Now!
我期待一個可怕的災難
I long for some terrific disaster.
地震
Earthquake.
壯觀的爆♥炸♥
Spectacular explosion.
整理你的牀鋪
Make your bed!
她媽立即終結了它
Her mother instantly eliminated.
用能讓方圓一公里的人能聽到的聲音
Along with everybody else for miles around.
洛麗塔
Lolita...
在我懷裏
..in my arms.
我今天很困
I'm sleepy today.
我也是
Me too.
你有失眠過嗎
Have you been having trouble sleeping?
你不能想象那有多痛苦
You can't imagine.
我是不是有丘疹
Am I getting a zit?
電影精選列表