♪ 夢中佳人 ♪
♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪
♪ 爲我醒來 ♪
♪ Wake unto me ♪
♪ 星光和露珠 ♪
♪ Starlight and dewdrops ♪
♪ 都在等你 ♪
♪ Are waiting for thee ♪
♪ 無禮世界的聲音 ♪
♪ Sounds of the rude world ♪
♪ 在白天聽到 ♪
♪ Heard in the day ♪
救命
Help!
♪ 在月光下入睡 ♪
♪ Lulled by the moonlight ♪
♪ 萬物消散 ♪
♪ Have all passed away ♪
♪ 夢中佳人 ♪
♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪
♪ 我歌♥中的皇后 ♪
♪ Queen of my song ♪
♪ 記下我追求你時 ♪
♪ List' while I woo thee ♪
♪ 那些溫柔的旋律 ♪
♪ With soft melody ♪
失蹤女孩
♪ 忙碌生活的煩惱 ♪
♪ Gone are the cares ♪
♪ 都已消失 ♪
♪ Of life's busy throng ♪
一個美國的未解之謎
♪ 夢中佳人 ♪
♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪
♪ 爲我醒來 ♪
♪ Awake unto me ♪
你是耍我嗎
Ah, are you shitting me?
我跟你說過 我需要更多工時
I told you I need more hours.
這周你只給我排了3天班
You only got me on the schedule three days this week.
喬勒都有5天的班 搞什麼鬼
Joelle has five. What the hell, man?
喬勒進門時會微笑
Joelle smiles when she comes in the door.
她肯定不止做了這點事
Yeah, bet that's not all she does.
天啊
Jeez.
艾倫維爾 紐約 2010
你好
Hello?
吉爾伯特女士 請來接你女兒
Mrs. Gilbert, pick up your daughter.
-她被停課到週四 -什麼叫被停課
- She's suspended till Thursday. - What do you mean suspended?
廁所裏發生了意外
There was an incident in the bathroom.
-她有傷人嗎 -等你過來 再跟你解釋
- Did she hurt anybody? - We'll explain when you come here.
-你喫藥了嗎 -沒
- You take your medicine? - No.
我不喜歡那個藥 它讓我犯困
I don't like that stuff. It makes me sleepy.
它也能防止你
It also keeps you from lighting paper towels on fire
在女廁所裏點紙巾
in the girls' bathroom.
你到底在想什麼
What the hell were you thinking?
我們晚點再說這事
We're gonna talk about this later.
闖了禍就要承擔
There are gonna be consequences.
還不錯
Not bad.
一個球員拿到了高額工資
...player gets a top salary,
下一個球員就想拿到更高的工資
the next player negotiates for even higher.
他們必須選擇一條路
They have to go one direction or another.
不能總是改來改去的
You can't be half-pregnant.
拿好你能得到的工資
You've got a salary cap that you enforce,
要麼就乾脆走人
or you can just go wild.
是這樣的
That's true. Well...
-媽 -珊楠
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, Shannan.
終於聯♥系♥到你了
Hey. Oh, glad I finally got you.
剛剛還想到你呢
Was thinking about you.
-你怎麼樣 -又在天堂過了一天唄
- How's it going? - You know, just another day in paradise.
-什麼意思 -我老闆就是個混♥蛋♥
- What do you mean? - My boss is a total asshole.
-把我的輪班給了新來的女孩 -混♥蛋♥
- Gave one of my shifts to the new girl. - What a dick.
-是啊 -你需要的話我可以給你一些錢
- Yeah. - I can find some cash if you need it.
你願意給 真是太好了
Well, that's really nice of you to offer.
-我回頭還你 -我知道
- I'll pay you back. - I know you will.
等我撐過這段時間
You know, just as soon as I get on the other side of this shit.
-好 -已經好幾周了
- Okay. - It's been a couple weeks.
-我可以明天晚上回來嗎 -當然
- Can I come up tomorrow night? - Yes!
-你當然可以明天回家 -太好了
- Yes, you can come home tomorrow! - Awesome.
-姑娘們會很興奮的 -我也是 等不及了
- Oh, the girls will be so excited. - Me, too. Can't wait.
明天見 寶貝
We'll see you tomorrow, baby.
-再見 -好
- Bye. - Great.
1999年 珊楠才藝表演
♪ 夢中佳人 ♪
♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪
♪ 爲我醒來 ♪
♪ Wake unto me ♪
♪ 星光和露珠 ♪
♪ Starlight and dewdrops ♪
♪ 都在等你 ♪
♪ Are waiting for thee ♪
♪ 無禮世界的聲音 ♪
♪ Sounds of the rude world... ♪
-嘿 -嘿 舍爾
- Hey. - Hey, Sherre.
珊楠回來喫晚飯
Shannan's coming for dinner.
你說什麼就是什麼
If you say so.
♪ 夢中佳人 ♪
♪ Beautiful dreamer ♪
♪ 我歌♥中的皇后 ♪
♪ Queen of my song ♪
♪ 記下我追求你時 ♪
♪ List' while I woo thee... ♪
媽 是你讓她回來的
Mom, did you ask her to come
-還是她想回來 -沒人需要問
- or was it her idea? - No one has to ask.
這裏還是她的家
This is still her home.
我還是她的媽媽 我們還是她的家人
I'm still her mom and we're still her family.
我在想 我們可以在晚飯後
I'm thinking maybe we'll watch
看那個才藝表演的視頻
that talent show video after dinner.
我覺得她會喜歡的
I think she'd get a kick out of that.
怎麼了
What?
沒事
Nothing.
你就不能高興一次嗎
Why can't you be happy for once?
也許她有工作要做
Maybe she had to work.
她昨晚也說有工作
She worked last night.
這是珊楠 我現在沒空接電♥話♥
This is Shannan. I can't answer my phone now
因爲我在忙更有趣的事情
because I'm doing something way more fun.
嘿 迪瓦
Hey, Diva.
我知道你不是故意的 但是媽媽很傷心
Look, I know you didn't mean it, but I think Mom's really hurt.
儘管她永遠也不會承認
Even though she'll never admit it.
你應該打給她 然後道歉
You should call her and apologize.
還有 你男朋友打來了
Also, your boyfriend called.
不管怎樣
Anyway...
我想你了 迪瓦
I miss you, Diva.
北薩納克社區學院
-昨晚的事我很抱歉 -抱歉什麼
- Sorry about last night. - For what?
我知道你很期待珊楠回家
Well, I know you were looking forward to Shannan coming home.
沒事
It's fine.
-你今天洗澡嗎 -別管我
- Gonna get your butt in the shower today? - Leave me alone.
-你確定你還好嗎 -上帝啊
- Are you sure you're okay? - For Christ's sakes!
世界不會因爲珊楠有時間衝突而到頭
The world's not gonna end 'cause Shannan had a schedule conflict.
你好
Hello.
誰
Who?
該死的
Goddamn it.
你是誰
Who is this?
你怎麼拿到這個號♥碼的
Uh, how did you get this number?
我不知道你爲什麼要問我
Well, I don't know why you're asking me.
她12歲以後就不在這兒住了
She hasn't lived here since she's 12.
假如她欠你錢了 那你找錯人了
So, if she owes you money, you're barking up the wrong flagpole.
-是誰 -某個醫生
- Who is it? - Some doctor.
幾點了 該死 要遲到了
What time is it? Oh, shit, I'm late.
他想知道 我有沒有見過珊楠
He wanted to know if I'd seen Shannan.
珊楠的男朋友昨晚打給我
Shannan's boyfriend called me last night,
問我知不知道她在哪兒
asking if I knew where she was.
我以爲他們只是吵架了
I thought they were just in a fight.
我試着打了5次電♥話♥
I've tried her five times, and each time
但每次都進到語♥音♥信箱了
it's gone straight to voicemail.
媽
Mom.
他之前從沒打給過我
He's never called me before.
我相信沒事 等她幾天就好了
I'm sure it's fine. Give it a day.
她會打來的
She'll call.
你的手怎麼了
What happened to your hand?
-你的手怎麼了 -燙到了
- What happened to your hand? - I burned it.
都48小時了 你們什麼時候開始找呢
It's been 48 hours. When will you start looking?
找我女兒
For my daughter.
在嗎 還在嗎
Hello? Hello?
-他們掛斷了 -他們根本不去找她嗎
- They hung up. - They're not even looking for her?
他們說系統裏沒有她的立案
They can't find her in the system.
那 那個醫生呢
What about that doctor?
在來電顯示上應該有他的號♥碼
His number should be on the caller ID.
顯示的是未知
電影精選列表