有些人可以一眼識破你犯下的所有錯誤
Some people can see all your mistakes.
從你那掩蓋錯誤的行爲就能看出
The way you hold it in your shoulders.
直接在你面前拆穿掉
Show it in your face.
我的一生中 犯過很多錯
I made a lot of mistakes in my life
而這些只是我自己的錯
and they were my mistakes.
與他人無關
Nobody else's.
我自己的
Mine.
隨着年齡的增長 這些錯誤
When you get older, all those mistakes
開始在內心深處堆積
start piling up inside you.
悔恨 責難
Regrets, blame.
足以使你感到反胃
It's enough to make you sick to your stomach.
問題在於 有些發生在我自己身上的事
Problem is, there are certain things
我也無力迴天
that I just can't change about myself.
去加下油吧
Fill it up, will you?
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Good morning.
8號♥槍加20刀 謝謝
$20 on eight, please?
撲克在哪
Where are your cards?
撲克...這排後面
Cards... Backside of this aisle right here.
他快加完了吧
He almost finished out there?
差不多了
Yeah, almost.
9-1-1 什麼事
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
喂 事發地址是哪裏
Hello? What's the address of your emergency?
就這些
That'll be it.
油費20塊 總共24美元
Okay, $20 on the pump, $24.
24美元 這麼貴
$24. That's a steal.
祝你今天愉快
You have a good day.
小夥子
Boy.
你是報紙上登的那個人
You're the one from the paper.
你認錯人了吧
I think you got me confused with somebody else, all right?
不 我知道你是誰
No. I know who you are.
我也知道他
I know who he is too.
實際上 先生...
The truth, sir...
你是親友吧
I assume you're a friend.
什麼
I'm sorry.
是這家的親友嗎
A friend of the family?
是的
Yeah.
節哀順變
I'm sorry for your loss.
那孩子怎麼辦
What's gonna happen with the boy?
去他爺爺奶奶家住
He's going to his grandparents' place.
他們家在哪
Where were they?
他們住在新墨西哥的法明頓
They live in Farmington, New Mexico.
但我聽說他爺爺病挺重的
But I hear his grandfather's gravely ill.
你開車送他過去嗎
You driving him?
不 我只負責送他去汽車站
Oh, no. I'm just gonna chauffer him over to the bus station.
你認識路易斯嗎
Do you know Louis?
不
No.
謝天謝地 他還有爺爺奶奶
Thank the Lord, he's got his grandparents.
是啊
Yeah.
孩子 準備好了嗎
All right, son. You ready?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我幫你吧
Let me help you.
就在那邊
Right over here.
好了 孩子
All right, son.
好了 可以了
So all right. Here we go.
你車票在我這
Now I've got your ticket.
錢在信封裏
Your money's in the envelope.
你的滑雪板和行李袋放在車下層
They're gonna put your skis and bags underneath.
我討厭坐大巴
I hate buses.
你就不能開車送我去嗎
Can't you just drive me?
孩子 我還有事要做 你不會有事的
Aw, son, I'm needed here. But you'll be fine.
沒什麼好擔心的 好嗎
Nothing to worry about, okay?
呃...很高興認識你
It's uh... It was nice meeting you.
我也是 路易斯
You too, Louis.
我會爲你祈禱的 孩子
I'll be praying for you, son.
嘿 路易斯 我是約翰
Hey, Louis. I'm John.
嗯 你之前在教堂裏
Yeah, you were at the church.
沒錯 沒錯
That's right, that's right.
見到你很高興
Nice to meet you.
我爲你媽媽的死感到惋惜
Listen, I'm sorry about your mother.
太可惜了
It's a shame.
我剛剛接到你爺爺打來的電♥話♥
Listen, I just got a phone call from your grandparents.
他們似乎不願意你
Apparently, they don't love the idea of you
在大巴上坐個三天
riding on this bus for three days.
他們問我能不能捎你過去
They asked me if I'd give you a lift.
正好我也順路
Meanwhile, I was headed that way
我就答應他們了
so I told them, shit, why not?
先生 我不認識你
Sir, I don't know you.
沒錯 我也不怎麼認識你
Yeah, well, I don't really know you either and,
雖然挺麻煩的
frankly, this is a pain in my ass.
但是我說過了 我認識你爺爺奶奶
But, like I said, I know your grandparents
你母親...是個好人
and your mother was a... She was a good woman.
你認識我媽媽
You knew my mom?
是的
Yeah.
她從來沒提起過你
She never really talked about you.
是嗎
Yeah?
可能我沒什麼存在感吧
Well, I guess I didn't make much of an impression then, did I?
我們聯♥系♥沒有斷過 互相也打電♥話♥
We kept in touch. I'd call, she'd call.
-是啊 -你懂的
-Yeah. -You know how it goes.
我得上路了
Listen, I got to hit the road.
你要是不想來 我也理解
I understand if you don't want to come with me.
再說了 坐巴士也沒什麼的嘛
Besides, buses ain't so bad.
要我說 巴士可是人類文明交通的完美代表呢
Perfectly civilized mode of transportation, if you ask me.
但是 嘿
But, hey,
祝你好運 小子
good luck to you, kid,
以及我最誠摯地慰問你和你的家人
and my deepest condolences to you and your family, all right?
孩子 你要上來嗎 得開車了
Kid, you getting on the bus? I gotta go.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir?
上車吧
Get in.
呃...你是住這車裏嗎
You, uh... You live in this car or something?
當然不是
No, of course not.
只是沒想到有客人
I just wasn't expecting guests.
你媽媽人非常好
Your mother was a wonderful woman.
是個優雅 幽默 充滿活力的姑娘
Classy lady, fun gal. Full of spirit.
她...
She was...
挺活潑的
Sparky.
-哦...-她...
-Oh... -She was...
差點忘了
I forgot.
-那是什麼 -照片
-What do you got there? -Pictures.
這是我祖父母的房♥子
This is my grandparents' house.
哦 挺好
Oh, yeah, yeah. Good, that's good.
我只去過一次 那時候我還很小
You know, the only time I really visited them was when I was little.
媽媽和祖父母關係不怎麼好
Mom didn't get along with my grandparents too well.
都不怎麼交流
Didn't really talk.
大概多久能到
Hey, how long do you think it'll take?
說不準
I don't know.
怎麼了
What?
沒什麼
Nothing.
嘿 我得打幾個電♥話♥
Hey, I got to make a couple quick calls.
應該花不了幾分鐘
Should just take me a couple minutes.
-穆迪家 -穆迪女士嗎
-Moody residence. -Mrs. Moody?
我是約翰·惠勒 你好啊
John Wheeler here. How you doing?
你還真敢打電♥話♥過來啊
You have got some nerve calling here.
我剛參加了你女兒的葬禮 你怎麼沒去
I was just at your daughter's wake. Where were you?
在照顧生病的厄爾 你想怎樣
Earl's sick. Now what do you want?
她兒子路易斯在我邊上
I got Louis, her boy.
怎麼在你那
What... why would you have Louis?
計劃不如變化快
Now, look, there's been a change of plans.
我要開車送他回家
I'm gonna drive him home.
神父呢 叫路易斯接電♥話♥
Where's that priest? Put Louis on the phone.