你好 我是西奧
Hello, it's Theo.
大約是中午半晌 然後
Was at about half noon and then it
各種東西
all sort of
很糾結 我有點困惑
merged into one and I got a bit confused,
我找不到方向 也找不到她
and I'm lost and I can't find her.
但別來找我
But don't look for me.
如果你真的在聆聽 他們會知道的
If you're actually listening, then, uh, they'll know.
我聽到了貓叫 我聽到喵喵
Ooh, I hear cats, I hear cats meowing.
我也愛你
Oh, I love you, too.
好的 再來一首 再來一首 再來一首
All right, one more, one more, one more.
誰來演奏
Who's it going to be?
陶德
Hey, hey, Todd.
陶德 我得問你個問題 夥計
Todd, I need to ask you a question, mate.
好了 夠了
About, yeah, All right.
不 不 不 不一樣
No, no, no, it's a different one.
-給我們唱首歌♥ -棒
- Give us a song. - Yes!
-我們來唱吧 -演講
- Let's sing about it. - Speech!
♪ 瑞秋 ♪
♪ Rachel ♪
別
Oh, no!
♪ 瑞秋 ♪
♪ Oh, Rachel ♪
♪ 我們非常感激 ♪
♪ We are so very grateful ♪
-♪ 你在這裏 ♪ -等等 爲什麼
-♪ That you're here at all ♪ - Wait, why?
♪ 因爲你的樂觀 ♪
♪ Because your optimist... ♪
靈感源自真實故事
-我沒有 -你就是
- I'm not! - Yeah, you are.
♪ 你一定懷孕了 ♪
♪ You must be pregnant ♪
-什麼 -♪ 因爲你從未公佈 ♪
- What? -♪ 'Cause you never put out ♪
♪ 所以不可能 ♪
♪ So it can't be that ♪
真的 真的
It's true, it's so true.
反正我試過了 卡塔琳娜島 2012年
Lord knows I've tried. Catalina Island, 2012.
我相信有人 不
I believe someone who has had a-- No.
有一個更成功的人 是安古斯
Someone who's had a little more success, uh, was Angus.
西奧 可以
Theo! Okay.
你扯得有點遠了 夥計 你扯得有點遠
You're going a bit far, mate. You're going a bit far.
♪ 安古斯 安古斯 ♪
♪ Angus, oh, Angus ♪
♪ 早餐喫馬蹄鐵 ♪
♪ Horseshoes for breakfast ♪
♪ 像鞋帶解開的舊靴子一樣硬 ♪
♪ Tough as old boots With the laces undone ♪
♪ 柔軟如剃刀 ♪
♪ Soft as a razor ♪
♪ 還從未用來 ♪
♪ That's never been used ♪
-♪ 剃過鬍子 ♪ -換其他人上
-♪ To shave the beard which... ♪ - Move on to someone else!
♪ 擦乾眼淚 ♪
♪ ...wipes those tears away ♪
我愛你
I love you.
我最好的朋友
Oh, my best buddy.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
下一個是誰 下一個是誰 會是誰呢
Who's next. Who's next, who's it going to be?
好吧 好吧 有很多選擇
Oh, all right, all right. So many to choose from.
這麼多漂亮的年輕人
So many beautiful young faces.
陶德想逃走
Todd's trying to get away.
陶德 別擔心
Todd. Don't worry.
陶德 我不會殺你的 別擔心
Todd, I'm not going to do you, don't worry.
你太帥了
You're too damn handsome. Ah!
♪ 漢娜 ♪
♪ Hannah ♪
♪ 你把我們逼瘋了 ♪
♪ You drive us bananas ♪
得去美國瘋了
Had to go American for that.
♪ 有東西潛伏在那裏 ♪
♪ There's something Lurking there ♪
♪ 那雙綠色的大眼睛後面 ♪
♪ Behind those big, green eyes ♪
♪ 是龍蝦嗎 ♪
♪ Is it a lobster? ♪
♪ 還是水壺 ♪
♪ Or a kettle? ♪
♪ 還是鋼絲球 ♪
♪ Or a sponge made of metal? ♪
-天 -♪ 這是個謎 ♪
- God. -♪ It's a mystery ♪
♪ 或許是個悲劇 ♪
♪ Perhaps a tragedy ♪
♪ 這是個謎語 ♪
♪ It's a riddle ♪
♪ 這是個謎題 ♪
♪ It's a puzzle ♪
♪ 這是個迷宮 ♪
♪ It's a maze. ♪
很好 很好
Very nice, very nice.
上來和我坐一起
Come up and sit with me.
-快點 快點 -別 拜託
- Come on, come on. - No, come on, please.
快阻止他
Please stop him.
-不知道他還要做什麼 -快點
- We don't know what he's going to do. - Come on!
對 來吧 好 好
Yeah! Come on, yes, yes!
好的 她來了
Yes, here she comes!
瞧瞧你的紋身 有什麼意義
Whoa, look at your tattoos, what do they mean?
那是個祕密社團
Uh, that is a secret society.
-什麼 -沒有祕密社團
- What? - There is no secret society.
沒有祕密社團 不存在
There is no secret society, doesn't exist.
什麼
What? Oh, oh.
真的嗎 得了 我怎麼加入
Really, come on, how do I get in on it?
你得唱首歌♥
Well, you have to sing a song.
如果她不想 就別逼她
Don't force her if she doesn't want to.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我們這裏都是朋友
We're all friends here.
你不可能比我還要難堪
You couldn't possibly embarrass yourself more
我常幹些糗事
than I do every now and again.
-沒錯 -謝謝
- That's true. - Thank you.
你會什麼
What do you know?
你知道丹尼爾·約翰斯頓的
Um... uh, do you know Daniel Johnston,
"真愛終究會找到你"嗎
"True Love Will Find You in the End?"
那是首好歌♥
That's a great song.
♪ 真愛終究會找到你 ♪
♪ True love will find You in the end ♪
♪ 你會發現誰纔是你的朋友 ♪
♪ You'll find out just Who is your friend ♪
♪ 我知你會沮喪 請不要這樣 ♪
♪ Don't be sad I know you will ♪
♪ 但不要放棄 因爲 ♪
♪ But don't give up until ♪
♪ 真愛終究會找到你的 ♪
♪ True love will find You in the end ♪
♪ 我知你會沮喪 請不要這樣 ♪
♪ Don't be sad I know you will ♪
♪ 但不要放棄 因爲 ♪
♪ But don't give up until ♪
♪ 真愛終究會找到你的 ♪
♪ True love will find You in the end ♪
太棒了
That was fantastic.
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
漢娜 都嗨起來 漢娜牛逼
Wow, Hannah, everybody! Hannah Banana!
幹得好 幹得好
Well done, well done.
是啊 出了風頭
Yes, stole the show.
是啊
Yeah!
我再也不來了
I'm never coming over again
巴特利特 唐寧和布朗寧
Bartlett, Downing and Brown,
要我幫你轉接電♥話♥嗎
how may I direct your call?
好的 轉接中
Yes, transferring.
巴特利特 唐寧和布朗寧
Bartlett, Downing and Brown,
要我幫你轉接電♥話♥嗎
how may I direct your call?
巴特利特 布朗寧和唐寧
Bartlett, Browning and Down,
要我幫你轉接電♥話♥嗎
how may I direct your call?
巴特利特 唐寧和布朗寧
Bartlett, Downing and Brown,
要我幫你轉接電♥話♥嗎
how may I direct your call?
能稍等一下嗎
Can I put you on hold?
巴特利特 唐寧和布朗寧
Bartlett, Downing and Brown,
要我幫你轉接電♥話♥嗎
how may I direct your call?
你好 能告訴我誰是負責人嗎
Hello, could you direct me to whoever's in charge?
你是說 經理嗎
You mean, the, the manager?
這是來自社團的呼喚
This is the society calling.
是你嗎 西奧
Is this you, Theo?
你的聲音真好聽
You have such a pretty voice.
不應該浪費在接電♥話♥上
It shouldn't be wasted on answering phones.
我被招收了嗎 就像中情局
Am I being recruited? Like in the CIA.
什麼 那些小丑 不 不 這更重要
What, those jokers? No, no, no, this is much more important.
這與世界的命運有關
This has to do with the fate of the world.
我到哪裏報到
Wow. Where do I report?
你幹完活過來我的演播室吧
Uh, why don't you come by my studio when you're done with work?
怎麼樣
How's that?
再見
Cheers.
-你好 你來了 -嗨 是的
- Hello, you came. - Hi, I did.
-我很高興 -謝謝