爸爸
Dad.
我去城裏了
I've gone to the city.
請不要來找我
Please don't come for me.
這裏正在施行宵禁 請保護好他們
There's a curfew here.Just...just keep them safe.
對不起
I'm sorry.
我愛你
I love you.
喪家之女
您正在收聽美國國家公共電臺
You are listening to NPR.
我是主持人♥大♥衛·紐鮑爾
I'm host, David Newborn,
現在是環球新聞 今天的頭條新聞是
and this is Global Position.Now for today's top headlines.
紐康姆病毒在全球範圍內爆發已有月餘
Months after the initial worldwide outbreak,
國家以及地方政♥府♥已經在設法
national and local governments are beginning to suppress
抑制該病毒的繼續蔓延和傳播
the necroambulis virus epidemic.
農業部發言人聲稱
The Department of Agriculture
已經被感染的作物暫時還找不到有效的解決途徑
has found no solution for infected, dying crops.
農業部的官員建議農民焚燒已感染病毒的農作物
Agriculture Officials are encouraging farmers to burn their crops
這樣也許會抑制病毒繼續生長和蔓延
in a desperate attempt to destroy what may be preventing growth.
請返回你們的住所
晚上八點以後是宵禁時間
Curfew is at 8:00.
市區居民和大都市地區依舊是重災區
While citizens of inner cities and metropolitan areas remain hardest hit,
通過快速反應以及有效的隔離措施
through quick response and quarantine,
每週的感染率降低了30%
weekly infections reports have dropped 30%.
徹底清除與軍事管制仍然在繼續
Cleanup and martial law are still in effect.
醫療部門和疾病防控中心
Medical officials, along with the CDC,
對於該病毒的治療及疫苗研製的進程仍然守口如瓶
have been tight-lipped about a cure or vaccine.
對於已感染的人羣 科學家們的提議是
As for the infected, scientists are now suggesting
可以將感染者嗅覺的增強...
that an elevated sense of smell is the telltale sign
作爲所謂"變身"的一個重要參考指標
of what's being referred to as "the turn."
檢查一下看她感染了沒有
Check this one for infection.
-你看她的皮膚 -嗯 我們又抓到一個 10-4
-Look at that skin. -Yeah, we caught another, 10-4.
看一下她是否感染了 把她帶來這裏
Curfew-breaker. See if infected, over. Get her here.
先生 你不能進來這裏
Sir? You shouldn't be in here.
這裏是爲感染者準備的 您待在這裏不安全
This is the shelter for the infected. It's dangerous.
我女兒在這裏
-她叫什麼名字 -瑪吉
-What's her name? -Maggie.
瑪格麗特 瑪格麗特·沃格爾
Marguerite. Marguerite Vogel.
瑪格麗特·沃格爾...
沃格爾先生
您女兒的咬傷非常嚴重
Your daughter's bite wound was very severe.
儘管我們已經對此有許多瞭解
Now, we may know a lot about this,
但我們還沒有找出治癒的方法
except that we can't stop this yet.
接下來她可能會表現出攻擊人的跡象
She's probably going to show more signs of aggression.
她可能會喪失食慾 但接下來她的食慾又會恢復
She's gonna lose her appetite, and then she's gonna get it back again.
請您看着我
Look at me.
當這種情況發生時 請將她帶往隔離區
When that happens, take her to quarantine.
通常我不會讓像她這種情形的感染者離開
I wouldn't normally release someone with her type infection.
我之所以這麼做 只是想幫弗恩個忙
I'm doing this as a favor for Vern.
隔離期是8周
Quarantine is eight weeks in.
到時候你只需將她交給布萊爾就行
Say your goodbyes and get her straight to Blaire.
我會將所需的文件都交給韋恩
'll send all the necessary paperwork to Vern.
他會繼續跟進並回答你的所有問題
He'll follow up and answer any questions you have.
祝你好運 沃格爾先生
Good luck, Mr. Vogel.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad!
-對不起 -我一直在到處找你
-I'm sorry. -I've been searching everywhere for you.
對不起
I'm sorry.
他怎麼說
What did he say?
你是說那個醫生嗎
The doctor?
靠弗恩幫忙才把你弄出來
Vern helped us get you out.
別撓了
Stop picking at it!
-你要去哪兒 -進去看看
-Where are you going? -Inside.
-瑪吉 -別擔心
-Mag. -I'll be fine.
有人嗎
Hello?
有人嗎
Hello?
瑪吉 瑪吉 快上車
Maggie? Maggie? Get in the truck!
-怎麼回事 -馬上上車 快去
-What's wrong? -Just do it right now. Come on. Go.
媽媽 爸爸回來了
Mom! Daddy's home!
慢點兒 寶貝
Slow down, honey! Oh!
-你的包包收拾好了嗎 -嗯
-Did you pack your bag? -Mm-hm.
-你要帶小馬一起走嗎 -嗯
-Is Pretty Pony going? -Mm...
你不帶你的小馬駒嗎
You're not taking Pretty Pony?
-東西都收拾好了嗎 -收拾好了
-Got everything you need? -Yeah.
-莫莉 -爸爸
-Molly! -Daddy!
我們都很想你呢
We missed you.
-很開心看到你 -嘿 莫爾
-It's so good to see you. -Hey. Hey, Moll.
你的胳膊怎麼了
What happened to your arm?
哦
Oh, uh...
我受了點小傷
I just got hurt.
我也撓過我這裏
I scratched mine.
不過媽媽幫我治好了
But Mommy fixed it.
-有人幫你治嗎 -醫生在幫我治療
-Who fixed yours? -Uh, the doctors.
你一直待在醫院嗎
Is that where you were?
是的 治這個花了好一陣子時間
Yeah. It took a while for them to fix it.
我一直在想你
I missed you.
爸爸說你病了
Dad said you were sick...
但其實你快死了 對嗎
but you're dying, huh?
鮑比
Bobby...
我學校也有幾個孩子被感染了
A few kids at my school got infected.
其中有一個我認識 他叫斯蒂文
I knew one of them. Steven.
雖然我也沒多喜歡他 但我也不覺得他該死
I didn't like him much, but...I don't think he deserved to die.
那個會痛嗎
Does it hurt?
不痛
No. Not anymore.
爲什麼非要讓我和琳達姑姑住在一起
Why do we have to stay with Aunt Linda?
因爲我是感染源
Because I'm contagious.
媽媽擔心我們都會感染
Mom's afraid we'll get it.
那是因爲她愛你
Just because she loves you.
嘿 去吧 對莫莉友好一點
Hey. Go on, and be nice to Molly.
鮑比
Bobby?
-我一直很掛念你 小傢伙 -我也是
-I missed you, kiddo. -Missed you, too.
準備好了嗎
Ready?
他們告訴我們說 病人們離最壞的結果出現
They tell us that patients have days left
只剩下幾天的時間
before what they're considering the final stage.
請繼續收聽我們的節目
And stay tuned at the top of the hour. We'll be in conversation...
去把東西放好 過來幫我洗碗
Why don't you get settled and help me with the dishes?
卡羅琳給我們準備了一些喫的
Caroline is fixing us something to eat.
我不餓
I'm not hungry.
艾莉打過幾次電♥話♥
Allie called a few times.
二週
Two weeks?
你花了兩週時間去外邊找我
You spent two weeks out there looking for me?
嗯
Yeah.
我向你媽媽保證過
I made a promise to your mother,
我保證過我會保護好你
that I would protect you.
嗯 但是...但你們怎麼辦
Yeah, but...what about you guys?
-萬一我要傷害你們了怎麼辦 -別擔心
-What if I hurt you? -Don't worry.
卡羅琳和我 我們知道如何防範
Caroline and I, we know the precautions.
你不應該帶我回來
You shouldn't have brought me back.
你得喫點東西
You have to eat something.
就當是爲了我
For me.
我會的
I'll try.
瑪吉 你的繃帶呢
Maggie? Where are your bandages?
我真高興我下來了[還不如不下來呢]
I'm so glad I came down.
我知道 我知道 我...
I know, I know. I...
我就是無法直視她的傷口
I just can't look at it.
我無法假裝無視 尤其是一想到將要發生在她身上的事
I can't see it, knowing what's going to happen to her.
我就是做不到 韋德 我...
I just can't do it, Wade. I'm...
對不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不明白 我...
I just don't understand. I...
我一直在問他 一直在問他
I keep asking Him and asking Him,
但是...他卻始終都沒有給過我答案
but...He's not giving me any answers.
韋德
Wade?
這裏是佛瑞德和...肯恩家
我們去農場了
And we're currently out on the farm.
有事請留言 我們會聯絡你
Leave us a message and we'll get back to you.
噢 那也太糟糕了吧
Oh, that was awful.