Miss Valentine.
瓦倫蒂小姐
Miss Valentine.It's time to get up.
瓦倫蒂小姐 該起牀了
Good morning,Camille.
早上好,卡麥爾
Peek-a-boo.Peek-a-boo,peek-a-boo.Peek-a-boo!
躲貓貓 躲貓貓 躲貓貓 躲貓貓!
- You like? - I like.
-喜歡嗎?-喜歡
- I don't know. - You like.
-我不確定 -你喜歡
I like.Those.
我喜歡,這些
I'm not sure if those are comped.Where should they bill?
我不確定這些是否免費的 該從哪兒支出呢?
- Delores? - Yes? Coming.Yes.Right here.
-德羅雷斯? -啊?來了 是的,這兒
Delores will give you all of Cousin Barry's info.
德羅雷斯會給你巴里堂哥的資料
- He's the one that handles all my money.- Okay.
-他處理所有我的賬目 -好的
Your jewelry for tonight has arrived.
你今晚要用的珠寶到了
Hey,Peek-a-boo!Don't chew on those Jimmy Choos.
嗨,貓咪,別咬那鞋子
How cute is that?
多好玩啊
Okay,so I'm thinking old Hollywood,1920s screen siren.
好吧,我在想舊時的好萊塢,20年代的妖冶女星
I saw a clip of the movie.So adorable.
我看了電影的剪輯 好崇拜
The layers you brought to that character?So deep.
你把角色演繹到了那個層次?好深刻
- Really? - Megan.Come on,we're friends.
-真的嗎? -梅根 少來,我們是朋友啊
- Look at me.Would I lie to you? - Megan? Don't freak,okay?
-看着我,我會騙你嗎?-梅根?別發火,好嗎?
- Joe Kidd strikes again.- That dirt bag.
-Joe Kidd又攪事了 -包包那麼髒
I was walking past the doctor's office,not out of it.
我正走過醫生辦公室,還沒準備呢
- That's a good picture of you.- I know,right?
-這張把你照得很好 -還行
Wow!Don't you look nice?That dress would be perfect
哇!你看上去像什麼樣? 那條裙子會很完美
if we were premiering a movie called Back Door Blondes.
如果我們首映的電影是“後門金髮女郎”
That whole thing to me says,
這個樣子在我眼裏就是:
"I've got five different kind of pills in me
“我有五種藥丸在身上
and I don't wear panties."
而我卻不♥穿♥內♥褲♥”
And that hair looks like you plucked it off of a blow-up doll.
那頭髮像是從炸開的玩具上拿來的
We talked about this.
我強調過
I specifically remember
我特別記得
because your New Jersey screech makes my ears bleed.
你在新澤西的尖叫搞得我耳朵都流血了
Now,get out of here,Catwoman,and take your friends with you.
快出去,貓女,你和你朋友們
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry I had to be a little rough with your handlers,
抱歉我對你的助手有點嚴厲
but that's what a good manager does.
但這是一個好的經理人要做的
He manages.Don't give me that pout.
他要管人 別板着臉了
- How long have we been together now?- Since I was 13.
-我們一起多久了?-從我13歲起
And have I ever steered you wrong?
我帶領你出過錯嗎?
When you told me my period was the devil's way of saying hi.
你曾說過大姨媽來只是魔鬼打的招呼
I don't exactly think menstruation is a gift from a loving God.
我真的不認爲月經是有愛心的上帝的禮物
I have known you ever since you were little Frances Bagley,
我從你還是小弗朗絲·巴格利時就認識你了
that fat girl who did the tap dance at the indoor swap meet.
那個胖胖的在舊貨交換會上跳踢踏舞的女孩
I remember seeing you and thinking,
我記得當時看着你在想
"Sure,she's got mousy brown hair
“確實,她有着像老鼠似的棕色頭髮
and a snaggle tooth and an oily forehead.
不平的牙齒還有油膩的額頭
But we can do something with her."
但我們可以做些事情”
We have made you America's Sweetheart
我們讓你成了美國甜心
and we're not gonna stray from that path.
我們不會偏離這條路
Can we stray from talking animal movies?
我們能偏離動物說話電影嗎?
Megan,all the greats have done talking animal movies.
梅根,成功的巨星都拍過動物說話電影
You've got Clint Eastwood in Every Which Way But Loose,
有克林特·伊斯特伍德的"Every Which Way But Loose"
Meryl Streep, Out of Africa.
梅里爾·斯特里普的"Out of Africa"
We are on the right track.
我們走在正確的路上
Just yesterday,you were named Best Actress
就在昨天,你被命名爲最佳女演員
by the inmates at Leavenworth Penitentiary.
由萊文沃斯監獄的犯人們命名
That's a huge deal.It's a very big prison.
這是個大成就 它可是所很大的監獄
You know who was the runner-up?Judi Dench.
你知道誰是亞軍嗎?朱迪·鄧奇
Here's the dress.This is America's Sweetheart.
裙子來了 這纔是美國甜心嘛
This is Megan Valentine.
這纔是梅根·瓦倫蒂
Cousin Barry!Thank you so much for the flowers.
巴里堂哥!謝謝你送的花
I cannot believe it.It is like looking in the mirror.
真不敢相信,看起來就像照鏡子
I mean,we're like identical cousins.
我意思是,我們就像孿生堂兄妹
You know,I mean,if I bleached my hair and had a big comb-over.
你懂的,我想,如果我漂白頭髮再戴上個大頭罩...
I mean,I've worn a bustier a couple of times.
我是說,我把胸衣穿壞很多次了
- It's very similar.- Good Lord.
-太像了 -天!
We're both wearing thongs.
我們都穿人字拖
- Derek!- Baby!
-德里克!-寶貝!
Gosh,what a surprise.
天,真是驚喜
I thought you couldn't make it.
我以爲你來不了
I had to be here to support you on your big night.
這麼重要的一晚,我一定要來支持你
Besides,Nigel pulled some strings
而且,耐吉爾施加了一點影響力
and he promised the director
他答應導演
he'd have me back in time for tomorrow's shoot.
明天我準時回去拍攝
- Thank you.- You're welcome.
-謝謝 -哪裏
All right.I'll let you get that.
好 你先接
- Hey,Sidney.- Hey,kiddo.How's it going?
-嗨,西德尼 -嗨,老兄 怎樣了?
- Hey.Tell Brad I'll call him back.- We're on our way.
-嘿,告訴布萊德我會打回去 -我們在路上
Hey,I wanted to talk to you about
嘿,我要和你談談
that script that you sent over the other day?
那天送來的劇本?
- The one about the singer?- What?
-關於那個歌♥手 -什麼?
- I love it.- Barbra Streisand biopic?
-我喜歡 -芭芭拉·史翠珊傳記?
You're just not right for the role.
你不適合這個角色
They're looking for somebody a little bit more serious,you know?
你知道嗎,他們要找的是更嚴肅點的人
- But,Sidney,that's...- People love you the way you are.
-但,西德尼,那···-人們喜歡你本來的樣子
You're cute.You're perky.
你的可愛,你的活潑
You've got D cups.You're America's Sweetheart.
你有D罩杯 你是美國甜心
Bubele, listen to your agent.I know what you want,okay?
寶貝,聽你代理人的 我知道你想要什麼,好嗎?
I'll see you at the after-party.We'll talk.
慶功會上面談吧
How's anyone gonna ever take me seriously
怎樣人們纔會認真對待我呢
when I can't get a serious role to begin with?
爲什麼我不能開始演一個嚴肅的角色呢?
Where's my Color Purple?Where's my Sling Blade?
何時有我的<紫色>?何時有我的<彈簧刀>?
Hey. This guy takes you seriously.All right?
嘿,有個人認真對你,好不好?
You're gonna do great.
你會很出色的
You're so pretty.Yeah.You look great.Go,go.You look good.Go.
你真漂亮 對 你看上去很棒 進去吧 很好 去吧
Meg!Megan!
梅!梅根!
Megan,is it true you two are engaged?
梅根,你們倆訂婚了是真的嗎?
Megan,what about the pregnancy rumor?
梅根,關於懷孕的流言有什麼說的?
Hey,Derek,are you sure you're the dad?It might not be you.
嘿,德里克,你確定你是孩子的爸爸嗎?很可能不是你的
I hate that Joe Kidd guy.I love you!
我恨那個Joe Kidd的傢伙 我愛你們!
All right.Back off,fatty.
好了 後退,胖子
- What? It's my job.- I've had enough of you.
-什麼?這是我的工作 -我受夠你了
- I don't care if you do your job.- Let me see your veneers.
-我纔不管你做不做工作 -讓我看看你的僞裝
These are worth nothing.
這些一錢不傎
Now,Derek,you have to admit your career has taken off
噢,德里克,你不得不承認你的職業生涯開始騰飛了
since you and Megan started dating.
自從你開始和梅根約會之後
Derek's career was well on its way
德里克的事業一直都在良好發展
before we ever even met.I mean,he's been on the cover
即使我倆相遇以前 我是說,他上了封面
- of Soap Digest four times.- Four times.
<肥皂劇文摘>四次 四次
All I can say is,I'm in love.
我能說的就是,我戀愛了
And I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
我是世界上最幸運的人
Well,there it is,ladies and gentlemen.
哇,這就是,女士們先生們
True love alive in Hollywood.
好萊塢裏的真愛
I don't know.
我不知道
Rupert,how am I gonna get myselfout of this one?
路波,我怎樣才能擺脫這煩惱?
The same way I got out of being neutered.
我擺脫的方法就是被閹♥割♥
- How?- Well,actually,I didn't.
-怎能這樣? -好吧,實際上,我沒被閹♥割♥
But at least I don't hump the couch anymore.
但起碼我不再搞沙發了
Quick,hurry.It's Dr.Munson.Hide!
快,快!是穆森博士,藏起來!
Babe,it really looks like you're hiding there.
寶貝,這真的看起來你就藏在那兒
- I know,right? - It's amazing.
-我知道,好不好? -太有趣了
Yeah.
耶
Even my fleas are scared.
我身上的蝨子都感到害怕耶
- It's not fair.You just got here.- I know.
-不好 你纔剛來 -我知道
Look,we'll take a trip when I get back,all right?
等我回來,我們去旅行,好不好?
Just the two of us.I'll pay half.
就我們倆 我付一半
I'm sorry I couldn't stay to the end.
抱歉我不能留到最後
I'm just glad I got to see you shine.You were amazing tonight.
我只想看到你高興 你今晚太出彩了
- I love you.- I know.
-我愛你 -我知道
Okay,I got to go.
好了,我要走了
Nigel will be all over me if I'm not on that plane.
我不準時上飛機的話,耐吉爾會責怪我的
電影精選列表