There's one word to describe what's happening and that word is "panic."
只有一個詞可以形容正在發生的事情那就是"恐慌"
And of course this comes with unthinkable irrational behavior.
這必然會導致一些不可想象的非理性行爲
The crash of 29, 1987's Black Monday,
1987年10月29日的黑色星期
came with tragic suicides and murders.
造成了無數自殺和謀殺的悲劇
This collapse is no exception.
本次的危機也不例外
Just one hour ago, as the markets were opening,
一小時之前股市開♥盤♥
two partners at Capt Villiers Holdings
持有維爾利斯控股的兩位合夥人
were shot at the troubled company's headquarters.
在破產的公♥司♥總部被槍殺
Senior partner Laura Mailer died on site
資深合夥人勞拉·梅勒當場死亡
and analyst Albert Bernad is in critical condition.
分♥析♥員艾伯特·貝爾納生命垂危
Jeffrey Desange, also senior partner,
另一位資深合夥人傑弗裏·德桑熱
was in the office at the time of the shooting and has now gone missing.
案發時仍在現場 目前已不知去向
Victoria... We... We gotta go, sweetheart.
維多利亞… 我們… 我們得走了 寶貝
That's it.
真乖
Isn't Mommy taking me to school?
不是媽媽送我去上學嗎?
Mommy's not feeling well.
媽媽不舒服
Put on your glasses. Come on. Let's go.
戴上眼鏡 快點 我們走吧
Daddy, where are we going?
爸爸 我們要去哪裏?
I don't know.
我不知道
Fuck!
靠
You're driving too fast!
你開的太快了
Daddy, you're driving too...
爸爸 你開的太…
Shut up!
閉嘴
Sorry, excuse me.
對不起 借過
Whoa! Hey, buddy, you wanna get behind the tape?
哇 嘿 夥計 你不能走進警戒線
I'm family. Lucas Desange.
我是家屬 盧卡斯·德桑熱
You called me, someone called me, a detective or something.
你們給我打了電♥話♥ 不知道是誰 偵探什麼的
You live here?
你住這裏嗎?
No, no, my brother lives here. What's going on? Where's Jeff?
不 不 我哥哥住這 發生什麼了?傑夫在哪?
Are the girls okay? Where are the girls?
我侄女還好嗎?她們在哪裏?
Sir, just hang on, all right? Just wait here.
先生等一下好嗎?在這裏等一下
Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 我的天
Jeffrey Desange apparently shot two business partners to death
傑弗裏·德桑熱槍殺了兩名生意夥伴
before going on to murder his estranged wife
然後又謀殺了已經分居的妻子
and kidnap his two daughters aged three and one.
並綁♥架♥了自己的兩個女兒 一個三歲 一個一歲
It's okay. It's okay, come on.
沒事的 沒事的 快來
Daddy, are we there yet?
爸爸 我們還沒有到嗎?
My glasses are broken.
我的眼鏡破了
What is it?
那是什麼?
This is okay. Yeah.
沒什麼
Victoria, come here.
過來 維多利亞
There's someone inside.
裏面有東西
Now!
馬上
Come on, come on.
快點 快點
Daddy! There's a woman outside.
爸爸 外面有個女人
She's not touching the floor.
她的腳沒有着地
Why are you crying?
你怎麼哭了?
Cause I'm sad, honey.
因爲我很傷心 親愛的
Why are you sad?
你爲什麼傷心?
You know, moms and dads, they try real hard,
你知道的大人們雖然已經很努力了
but sometimes they mess things up.
但是有時也會把事情搞砸
You know Daddy loves you, right?
你知道爸爸愛你 對吧?
Uh-huh.
額 恩
I can't see.
我看不清了
What's that?
那是什麼?
Look, honey, a deer.
看 親愛的 一隻鹿
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy? Daddy?
爸爸?爸爸?
Look, Lilly, a cherry.
看 莉莉 一個櫻桃
Burnsie!
伯希
So where are you guys today?
你們今天去哪裏了?
Well, we're gonna have another look around Sector 1-7-12-33.
我們打算去1一7一12一33區找一下
That's the mountain road, right? Uh-huh.
是山路對吧?
Gas station... Go up through the Wilson Pass... it sounds good.
加油站… 再往上通過威爾森隧♥道♥… 聽起來不錯
Oh, God, I hate to do this.
天呀 我討厭這樣
Do what?
討厭什麼?
Your last payment didn't clear.
上次的報酬還沒結呢
Well... I'll check on that. Don't worry about it. The bank's screwing up.
好吧… 我會查清楚的 別擔心 應該是銀行搞錯了
All right, I'll look into it and get back to you.
好的 我會查清楚告訴你的
Thanks.Bye.
謝謝 再見
Thank you, God. Sweet!
謝謝你 上帝 太好了
That Burnsie on the phone?
是伯♥希♥來♥電♥話♥嗎?
Yup.
是的
What is the next move? Is he going to search sector zz alpha?
下一步計劃是什麼?他準備去搜索ZZ阿爾法區域嗎?
Hey, guess who's not pregnant?
嘿 猜猜誰沒懷孕?
What is wrong with you?
你怎麼了?
The last payment didn't clear.
上次的報酬沒結清
So there's a problem with the bank or...
要麼是銀行的問題…
The money's gone.
要麼就是沒錢了
I pick "B."
我選"B"
That is the correct answer.
答對了
Hey, look, babe. It's your brother.
嘿 聽着 寶貝 他是你哥哥
You wanna spend all your money trying to find him, it's okay with me.
如果你想把錢全花在找他身上 我沒意見
Super than therapy.
總比找心理醫生看病便宜
And so am I.
我也便宜
Whoa!
哇
I need to go. Mmm-hmm.
我得去方便下
Burnsie!
伯希
What?
怎麼了?
Hey, Burnsie!
嘿 伯希
Jesus Christ!
上帝呀
We gonna call him?
你打算給他打電♥話♥嗎?
Just give me a minute.
再等一下
Well, we should call! We said we'd call.
我們應該打給他 我們說過要打給他的
Ronnie, shut up just for one minute.
羅尼 先閉上你的嘴
Here you go, Bird, take a whiff of that.
給你 博德 好好聞一下
Hello!
有人嗎
Uh-huh.
額 哈
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir.
太好了 太好了 太好了 太好了
It's cherry pits.
是櫻桃核
Hey, Burnsie!
嘿 伯希
Burnsie, can we call him now?
伯希 我們現在可以打給他了嗎?
They found them.
他們找到了
You're shitting me.
你在開玩笑吧
They found the girls, alive.
他們找到了 孩子還活着
Dr. Gerald Dreyfuss, and you must be Annabel.
我是傑拉爾德·德賴弗斯醫生 你就是安娜貝爾吧
I must be.
是的
Lucas. How are they?
我是盧卡斯 她們怎麼樣了?
Well, just let me warn you, this won't be easy.
我先警告你們 情況不太樂觀
We're very fortunate that Victoria was
很幸運 維多利亞
old enough to retain much of her vocabulary.
當時已經足夠大了掌握了不少詞彙
But it's still too early to determine if her social development...
但是對她的社交能力下定論還太早…
What about the other one?
另外一個呢?
That's a different story.
那是兩碼事
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Hey, Victoria.
嘿 維多利亞
IS that you, Lilly? Hey!
是你嗎 莉莉?嘿
No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay.
不 不 不 沒事的 沒事的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不會傷害你的
Hey...
嘿…
It's okay, it's okay.
沒事的 沒事的
I got something for you, for your eyes.
我給你帶了東西 給你的眼睛
When you were a little girl, you had a pair of these. Do you remember?
你還小的時候有過一副眼鏡 你還記得嗎?
I'm just gonna put... That's okay. I'm just gonna put them here.
我把它… 沒事的 我就把眼鏡放在這裏
It's okay.
沒關係的
Yeah.
對
That's it.
很好
Daddy?
爸爸?
No, no, honey. Honey, no. I'm... I'm not your daddy, I'm...
不 不 親愛的 親愛的 不 我… 我不是你♥爸♥爸 我是…