普瑞特藝術學院 (預備軍官訓練團) 布魯克林 紐約
嘿 羅伯特 我們要遲到了
Hey, Robert. We're late.
梅普爾索普
Mapplethorpe.
m-a-p-p-t-h-o-r-p-e
M-A-P-P-L-E-T-H-O-R-P-E.
我上個星期幹過那個活兒
I did that job last week.
搬鋼琴
The piano move.
我想知道你是否有…
Well, I was just wondering if you have any...
這個夏天我隨時都有空
Okay, well, I'm available anytime over the summer.
好的 謝謝
Okay, thank you.
行個方便吧
Thank you.
這不夠
That's not enough.
我知道 可離結束就剩兩個小時了
Yeah. I mean, I thought since there's only two hours left,
行行好吧
you might do me a favor.
錢夠的時候再來吧
Come back when you have more.
拜託
Please.
他准許我上山
And he's allowed me to go up to the mountain.
我已經見證了
And I've looked over.
我看到了樂土
And I have seen the Promised Land.
我需要你的幫助
I need your help.
-好的 -我是帕蒂
- Sure. - I'm Patti.
假裝你是我的男朋友 好嗎?
Just pretend you're my boyfriend, all right?
-嘿 -謝謝你的午餐
- Hey. - Thank you so much for lunch,
但我找到了我在找的人
but I found who I've been looking for.
-我只是想談談 -再見了
- I just want to talk. - Bye.
這首詩很好
This poem is great.
真的很好
I mean, it's great.
是嗎?
Yeah?
你還會什麼?
What else do you do?
-我會畫畫 -哦
- I draw. - Oh.
繪畫那種
Paint.
-你是同性戀? -不 爲什麼這麼說?
- You gay? - No. Why?
我看起來像嗎?
Do I seem like I am?
不 不是的
No. Not really.
你住在哪裏?
Where do you live?
我現在居無定所
I'm sort of in between places right now.
-我也是 -哦 是嗎?
- Yeah, me too. - Oh, yeah?
我在布魯克林倒是有能睡覺的地方
I have a place to crash though, in Brooklyn.
就是個豬圈罷了 能睡覺就行 你能理解嗎?
It's just a shitty room. It's somewhere, you know?
這是用鋼筆畫的
So, she did that in... in pen.
用鋼筆會更好
It's better in pen.
哇
Wow.
這都是些很厲害的作品誒
Yeah, this is some crazy shit.
真的嗎?哇 謝謝
Really? Wow. Thanks.
你在普拉特過的不錯啊 是吧?
You get this good going to Pratt, huh?
普拉特只是一個遠離花卉公園的地方
Pratt was just a way out of Floral Park
那是我爸爸的母校
because it was my dad's Alma mater.
我從小開始就畫畫
I've been drawing my whole life.
是嗎?他也是藝術家?
Yeah? He an artist too?
我爸爸?不 他是個工程師
My dad? No, he's an engineer.
他也攝影 但他可不是藝術家
He takes pictures, but he's no artist.
好吧 我想我得走了
Well, uh, I guess I got to get going.
什麼?去哪裏?
What? Where?
你看...
You know...
不 停下 別走 這裏有牀
No. Stop. Don't go. You got a bed.
我可以睡沙發
Look, I'll take the couch.
不要走
Don't go.
好的
Okay.
謝謝 雖然很艱苦
Thanks. It's been rough.
但我會成功的 我經歷過更糟糕的事情
But I'll make it. I've been through worse.
我一見到你就有一種感覺
Had a feeling the moment I saw you.
就像穆特和傑夫 你懂嗎?
Like Mutt and Jeff, you know?
或是裏基和露西?
Ricky and Lucy?
我很迷人 我知道
I'm fascinating, I know.
瞧瞧
Boy...
你打算怎麼處理這個?
What are you going to do with this, huh?
"當你不剩下任何痕跡的時候 世界會變成什麼樣子?"
"What will become of the world when no trace of you remains?"
我認爲一定會留下些痕跡的
I think there'll be some traces.
你今天過得怎麼樣?
How was your day?
很好
Good.
今晚是杜尚給的靈感
So, I'm channeling Duchamp tonight.
這太不一樣了 太棒了 真的
That's so different. That's terrific. Yeah.
是嗎?
Yeah?
謝謝
Thank you.
-謝了 -不客氣
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
就是這個感覺
Yeah.
如果我厭倦了你的聲音
♪ If I listen Long enough to you ♪
我會讓自己相信 這一切都是真的
♪ I'd find a way to believe That it's all true ♪
我知道你在撒謊
♪ Knowing that you lied ♪
我哭了 我哭了
♪ Straight-faced While I cried ♪
但我還是想找個理由相信
♪ But still I look To find a reason to believe ♪
像你這樣的人
♪ Someone like you ♪
沒有人陪伴生活會變得艱難
♪ Makes it hard to live Without somebody else ♪
像你這樣的人
♪ Someone like you ♪
讓人想要爲你付出
♪ Makes it easy to give ♪
還不求回報
♪ Never think about myself ♪
如果我給你時間來改變我的想法
♪ If I gave you time To change my mind ♪
我會找到一種方法把過去拋在腦後
♪ I'd find a way To leave the past behind ♪
我知道你在撒謊
♪ Knowing that you lied ♪
我哭了 我哭了
♪ Straight-faced While I cried ♪
但我還是想找個理由相信
♪ But still I look to find A reason to believe ♪
你怎麼看?
What do you think?
太棒了
It's great.
是嗎?
Yeah?
但我不知道他們是否也能欣賞
But I wonder if they'd get it.
誰?
Who?
每個人
Everyone.
其他人 我們以外的其他任何人
Everyone else. Everyone who's not us.
我不認爲他們會像我們一樣看待這個世界
I don't think they see the world like we do.
我們的世界裏我逍遙自在 別的我一點也不在乎
Our world knows me. I don't give a shit.
我們的世界
Our world.
是的
Yeah.
除了我們 沒有別人 對吧?
Nobody lives there but us, right?
是的
Right.
你喜歡 是嗎?
You like it, yeah?
我告訴我父母我們結婚了
I told my parents we got married
在加州的草莓田裏
in a strawberry field in California.
什麼?
What?
你爲什麼要這麼做?
Why'd you do that?
這是一個美麗的畫面
It's a beautiful picture.
永遠別離開我 帕蒂
Don't ever leave me, Patti.
"喬辭去了他的洗碗工工作
"Joe leaves his job as a dishwasher
然後乘公共汽車去了紐約"
and takes a bus to New York City."
那是你
That's you.
"在那裏他遇到了羸弱的 過街喊打的老鼠"
"Where he meets the sickly, streetwise Ratso."
這是我
That's me.
"他們最終成爲了朋友 搭檔和靈魂伴侶
"They eventually become friends, companions and soul mates,
並幫助彼此在大城市裏生存"
and help each other survive in the big city."
嘿 聽起來就像我們
Hey, it sounds like us.
你說呢 喬?我們走吧
What do you say, Joe? Let's go.
帕蒂 不要像動物一樣喫東西 太噁心了
Patti, don't eat like an animal. That's disgusting.
-好吧 牧童 -我知道 但是…
- All right, shepherd boy. - I know, but...
你的坐姿倒是很優雅嘛
You're sitting there straight out of Holy Land.
把餅乾給我 今天可是我的大日子
Give me the cookie. It's my day.
你已經喫了 幾乎這一整塊
You've eaten, like, the whole of it.
好吧 知道你也喜歡甜食
All right, you have the sweet tooth anyway.
我只是餓了
I'm just hungry.
我需要你幫個忙
I need a favor.
-好的 -把你的手給我
- Okay. - Give me your hand.
哦 不是吧 真的嗎?
Aw, come on. Seriously?
真的 來吧
Yeah. Come on.
你一定是在開玩笑
電影精選列表