改編自真實故事
1987年8月21日
愛達荷州波夕
他就坐在那裏 夥計 你可以跑一圈
He's just sitting there, man. You can run around the edge!
-我知道 -那是什麼...
- I know, right. - That's what...
好了 各位
All right, guys.
-這不是我的錯 -是的
- It wasn't my fault. - Yeah.
注意
Hey!
我們剛締造不好的紀錄
We just set a record. It's not a good one.
本校隊史半場最高輸分
The most points ever scored against this school, and it's halftime.
好笑嗎 米契
You think that's funny, Mitchell?
沒有 教練
No, sir.
那你爲什麼笑
Well, then why are you laughing?
你是隊友選出的隊長
You're our captain, elected by these guys.
只有你是高年級生
Our only senior.
這星期你該讓人刮目相看了
The time for you to make an impression was in practice this week.
在今晚的球場 不是現在
On the field tonight. Not now.
也絕不是在球場邊...
And certainly not on the sidelines,
計劃在家開派對的事
planning a party at your parents' house
因爲你知道這週末父母不在家時
because you know they're gone this weekend.
撿起來
Pick it up.
布蘭登 過來
Brandon, come here.
對 叫你過來
Come here. Yeah, you.
叫你撿起來
I said pick it up.
現在交給他
Now hand it to him.
大概五分鐘後就得上場...
Now, we have about five minutes before we have to go out there,
面對今晚來支持我們的球迷
in front of everybody who's come here to support us tonight.
問題是你會怎麼去做現在
The question is, what's gonna happen to you now,
當你必須得上場時
when you have to go out there,
大家卻看衰你時你會怎樣
and everybody thinks that you're gonna lay down.
胡扯...
Bull...!
出去
Get out.
我嗎 我什麼都沒說
Me? I didn't say anything.
叫你出去
I said get out.
不會吧
Are you kidding me?
過來 讓我看看傷勢
Come here, let me take a look at that.
爸 拜託告訴我 你下錯交流道
Dad, please tell me that you took the wrong exit.
這裏是墨西哥嗎
Are we in Mexico?
不是
No.
下車看看吧 孩子們
Shall we go take a look, folks?
來吧
Come on.
這就是新家嗎
Is this really the place?
天啊
Wow.
她是誰
Who's she?
油漆行
Paint store.
明天第一件事
First thing tomorrow.
如果有油漆行的話
Assuming there is one.
茱莉
Julie.
什麼
What?
去決定你們的房♥間
Let's go find your room, girls.
來吧
Come on.
這間房♥子真爛
This place is a dump.
你在乎什麼 反正你很快會上大學
Like you care. You'll be at college soon.
要住在這裏的是我
I'm the one who's gotta live here.
我們都累了
I think we're all tired, guys.
去填飽肚子 好嗎
Why don't we go find something to eat, okay?
太好了
Sounds great.
這裏會有餐廳吧
They gotta have a restaurant, right?
你好
Hi.
-你好嗎 -很好
Hello. How are you?
很好
Good.
我們有玉米餅 脆餅 捲餅 炸玉米餅和烤餅
We got tacos, tortas, burritos, tostadas and quesadillas.
有漢堡嗎
You got burgers?
沒有 只有玉米餅 脆餅 炸玉米餅 捲餅和烤餅
No, we got tacos, tortas, tostadas, burritos, and quesadillas.
玉米餅 我們要玉米餅 謝謝
Tacos. We'll take the tacos, thank you.
好 你們要哪種肉
Okay. What kind of meat do you want?
牛肉 醃豬肉 豬肉香腸 牛頭肉 牛舌 火腿
Asada, al pastor, chorizo, cabeza, lengua, jamon?
我給你們總彙好了
I'll bring you a selection.
請隨便坐
You can sit wherever you want.
坐這裏
Here?
我想看 The Brady Bunch[脫線家族]
I want to watch The Brady Bunch.
好 怎麼樣
Yeah. How about it?
大家別走散
All right, everybody, just stay with me.
-爸 -聽話...
Dad? - Just...
別這樣 先生 別害怕 小女孩
Come on, man. Don't be scared, mija.
夠了
Hey, that's enough.
抓緊
Hold on.
爸
Dad!
我們不住了
You know what, we're not staying.
星期一一早就離開
First thing Monday morning, we're out of here.
-吉姆 -別說了
- Jim. - No, we're not staying here, all right?
我不會讓你和女兒們住在這裏
I'm not having you and the girls stay here.
我會找新工作
I'll find something else.
怎麼找
How?
我記得沒有很多工作機會吧
I don't remember there being a whole lot more options.
我們搬到貝克斯菲 我會通勤
We'll move to Bakersfield. All right? I'll commute.
我們負擔不起貝克斯菲
We cannot afford Bakersfield.
看看我們
Okay. Look at us.
只靠老師薪水維生
We're living on a teacher's salary.
你只要...
If you'd just...
我們只要在某個地方長住...
If we had just stayed somewhere longer, I don't know,
累積年資 情況也許會改觀
built up some tenure, then it would be different.
對不起
I'm sorry.
寶貝 你自己說過
Babe, you said it yourself.
你只能找到教書的工作
This is the only job you could get.
-對 -對嗎
- Yeah. - Right?
女兒們星期一要開始上學
And our girls, they start that school on Monday.
只好咬牙撐過去
We just gotta make it work.
我們別無選擇
We don't have a choice.
對嗎
Right?
對不起
I'm so sorry.
潔美 你得上新學校 快點
Jamie, hon, you're gonna do it.
麥克法蘭高中
Come on, hon.
拜託別逼我
Please don't make me!
我知道很難
I know. I know it's hard.
求你別逼我
Please don't make me!
我知道很難 但你得上學 好嗎
I know it's hard, but you gotta do it, okay?
茱莉 請幫幫我
Please, Julie, help me.
你好
Hi.
我來找卡米洛校長 我是吉姆
I'm here to meet with Principal Camillo. I'm Jim.
吉姆 新生命科學老師
Jim, the new life science guy.
兼任體育老師和美足教練
And PE coach, and football.
沒錯
That's right.
瑪莉亞馬索 有塞車嗎
Maria Marsol. How was the drive in?
喜歡住在貝克斯菲嗎
You like living in Bakersfield?
貝克斯菲 你誤會了
Bakersfield? No. We're...
我們住在麥克法蘭
We're here in McFarland.
看看你
Well, look at you.
麻煩撿一下
A little help, please?
學校絕對不想發生火災 可能造成...
Certainly don't want a fire in this place.
幾十元的損失 對嗎
It could cost tens of dollars' worth of damage, right?
這是你最後的機會 孩子
This is your last chance, son.
好好努力
Make the most of it.
吉姆懷特嗎
Jim White?
卡米洛校長 你好嗎
Principal Camillo. How are you?
咖♥啡♥因♥太低 進來
Decaffeinated. Come on.
我應該用預算 完成學校各項開銷...
I'm supposed to bleed a rock with the budget,
處理學生無意義的打架 還有戒菸
handle the kids and their petty vendettas, and quit smoking.
我是誰 超人嗎
Who am I, Superman?
怎麼回事
What happened?
有個學生罵他的妹妹是...
Some kid called his little sister a...
我不會重複他說的話...
電影精選列表