你看
Now, you see,
假期可以這樣度過
this is what we could be doing on a holiday.
並不總是要爬山之類的
Not all the hiking-up-mountains stuff you're planning.
癢啊 好癢
Tickles. Tickles.
你想讓我停下來嗎
You want me to stop?
不想
No.
不過已經6:15了
But it's 6:15.
6:15了啊
6:15?
我得走了
Oh, I gotta go.
今晚我做飯
I'll cook tonight.
想都別想
Don't even think about it.
外面下暴雨呢
It's pouring.
-弗萊迪 -小心
- Freddie! Ooh, whoa! - Watch it!
我正在處理
Yeah, listen, I'm on it.
西海岸應該還沒下班
All right, the West Coast will still be up.
我這就聯♥系♥卡邁克爾 把合約談好
I'll call Carmichael now and we can close this.
出租車
Taxi!
什麼 不會的 別擔心
Yeah, we won't. Don't worry.
小心
Look out!
遇見
你
之前
拜拜
Bye now!
慢走 約翰
Take care, John!
這個熱量有多少
Um... How many in this one?
170卡路里
170 calories.
你昨天點的就是這個
You did have that one yesterday.
那這個呢
What about that one, then?
220.
不過如果你站着喫的話熱量就沒那麼高了
But it is less if you eat them standing up.
我給你們裝起來吧
Yeah. Should we put them in a bag?
-麻煩了 -謝謝你 弗蘭克
- Please. Come on. - Yeah! Thanks, Frank.
我覺得這些我喫不完
I don't think I can finish this.
需要我幫你打包嗎 達芙妮
Shall we wrap it up for you, Daphne?
等會兒再喫
Have it later? Yeah.
歇業中
很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
一個月的工資 他可真大方
A month's money. That's big of him.
她可是在那家咖啡館
Given she's worked like a Trojan in that café
喫苦耐勞幹了六年
for the past six years.
咖啡館倒閉了 他也是走投無路啊
He's closing down, love. He had no choice.
那現在她該怎麼辦
What the hell is she gonna do now?
特里娜在花店也就能掙那麼點錢
Treena can't get any more hours in the flower shop.
路會找到別的工作的 她很有潛力的
Lou will get another job. She has a lot of potential.
根本沒工作可找的 喬茜 這我最清楚了
There are no jobs, Josie. I should know.
我只是說
Look, I'm just saying,
我們很需要錢
we needed that money.
先彆着急 好嗎
Let's not panic, eh?
她會找到工作的 是吧 路
She'll find something. Won't you, Lou?
漂亮 卡勒姆 加油
That's it, Callum! Go on!
跟我一起跑吧 寶貝
Run with me, babe!
-來吧 -不要
- Come on! - Nah. Uh-uh.
-只剩兩圈了 -天哪
- Only got two laps to go. - Oh, God!
你只需要重回求職市場
You just gotta get back out there.
想想自己想做些什麼
Think what you wanna do.
房♥地♥產♥經理人
Estate agent, maybe.
售貨員 餐飲
Shop assistant. Catering.
又要討論這個嗎
Do we have to discuss this again?
你不能就這樣消沉下去啊
Well, you can't just mope around.
所有的優秀企業家
All the best entrepreneurs,
都是從底層一步一步拼出來的
they fight their way back from rock-bottom.
就比如我
Just look at me, eh!
帕 我和你不一樣
Oh! But I'm not you, Pat.
我只會烤茶點
I toast tea cakes.
你能不能跑慢點
Look, can't you slow down?
我沒穿對內衣
I'm wearing the wrong bra.
我只想告訴你
I'm just saying,
面帶微笑 回到求職中心
put on a smile, and head back to the job center.
別擔心度假的事
Don't worry about the holiday.
錢我來付
I'll pay.
過去這兩週
So the last two weeks,
我們試過了雞肉加工廠...
we've tried the chicken processing factory...
我現在做噩夢還是會夢到雞的內臟
I'm still having nightmares about those giblets.
-也試過美容師 -我發現
- We've tried beautician. - Turns out
我是真的搞不定熱蠟啊
hot wax is not my friend.
已經沒有適合你的工作了 路易莎
I'm running out of options for you here, Louisa.
薩伊德 拜託了 什麼工作都可以
Syed, please! I'll take anything.
這有份新工作
This is new in.
離你家也不遠
It's not far from your home.
不過要做這份工作的話
But you might need to do
你可能得給你的衣櫃來個大換血了
something about your wardrobe for this one.
殘疾人陪護
Care and companionship for a disabled man.
什麼樣的陪護
What kind of care?
開車 餵食 協助
Needs someone to drive, feed and assist.
六個月定期合同
Six-month, fixed-term contract.
薪酬還不低呢
Oh! And it's good money.
真的不少呢
It's actually excellent money.
這是他們第五次嘗試招人了
It's the fifth time they've tried to recruit.
看來是急着用人
They're desperate.
也沒要求什麼技能
There's nothing on here about needing skills.
這份工作很適合你
It's perfect for you.
是嗎
Yeah?
我知道你不喜歡這麼打扮
I know it's not how you like to dress.
誰會喜歡穿成這樣啊
Is it how anyone likes to dress?
我當年這樣打扮效果就很好
It served me very well.
那都是1983年了
In 1983!
流行是會變 親愛的
Styles change, love,
但是時髦永遠不會變
but smart remains smart.
-謝謝 -再見
- Thank you. - Bye, love.
-你一定就是路易莎·克拉克吧 -是的
- You must be Louisa Clark. - Yeah.
我是卡米拉·特里納 請進
I'm Camilla Traynor. Do come in.
請坐
Please, sit down.
好
Oh, okay.
你有過做護理的經驗嗎
Do you have any experience of caregiving?
沒有 但我肯定能學會的
Um, I've never done it, but I'm sure I could learn.
你對四肢癱瘓有了解嗎
Do you have any experience with quadriplegia?
沒有
Er, no.
要照顧的人完全喪失了腿部活動能力
We are talking about complete loss of the legs,
手臂也只能做有限的動作
and very limited use of the arms and the hands.
這對你來說會是個問題嗎
Would that bother you?
對他來說問題更大吧
Not as much as it would bother him. Obviously.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我不是有意...
Sorry. No, I didn't... No, uh...
我不是...
No, I...
你還好嗎
Are you all right?
我就是有點熱
I'm just a little hot.
介意我把外套脫掉嗎
Do you mind if I take off my jacket?
你的上任僱主說
Your previous employer, here, says
你是一個熱心 健談 讓人難忘
you are a warm, chatty and life-enhancing presence
擁有無限潛力的人
with a lot of potential.
對 我賄賂他讓他這麼說的
Yes, I paid him.
你對自己的人生有什麼打算嗎
So, what exactly do you want to do with your life?
什麼
Sorry?
你有沒有想要從事的事業
Do you have aspirations for a career,
想要實現的職業夢想
or a professional dream that you wish to pursue?
克拉克小姐
Miss Clark,
我爲什麼要僱傭你 而不是之前來面試的人
why should I employ you instead of, say, the previous candidate?
不是吧
Really, you can't think
你連一個讓我僱傭你的理由都想不出來
of a single reason why I should employ you?
不 我有理由 特里納女士 我...
Well, no. Yes, Mrs. Traynor. I'm...
我學東西很快的
I'm a fast learner.
而且我從來不生病
And I'm never ill.
我家就住在城♥堡♥那邊
電影精選列表