該死
Shit!
狗♥娘♥養♥的司機
Crazy-drivin'motherfucker.
-該死 -過來
- Shit. - Come on. Come on.
馬文 你來幹什麼
Hey! Hey, Marvin, what are you doin'?
他是我的 傑克 滾邊兒去
He's mine, Jack. Get lost.
去你♥媽♥的♥ 這是我的犯人
Fuck you, he's yours! He's mine.
艾迪分配給我的 你♥他♥媽♥想幹什麼
Eddie assigned this guy to me. What the hell are you doin'?
那你找艾迪理論去 錢我收了
Well then go straighten it out with Eddie. I'll collect the money.
追他的時候我差點被殺 他對我開槍呢
I almost got killed tryin' to get this guy. He shot at me!
退後 媽的 他是我的 明白嗎
Back off, goddamn it! I said I'm takin' him, all right?
-好的 馬文 -這傢伙值一千二呢
- All right. All right. Marvin. - This guy's worth 1,200!
好的 馬文 咱倆這交情爭什麼呀
Okay, okay, Marvin. What the hell we fightin' for? We're friends...
不是針對你 傑克 不過請你滾開行嗎
Hey, nothin' personal, Jack, but fuck off, all right?
淡定點 天哪 馬文 小心
Take it easy. Jesus! Marvin, watch out!
這他媽怎麼回事 你們不是警♥察♥嗎
What the fuck goin' on? You guys ain't cops.
不 我們是跳芭蕾的
No, we're ballet dancers.
你媽沒教過你禮貌待人嗎
Your mother ever teach you how to react to strangers?
比如不要向他們開槍
Not shoot at 'em. Huh?
馬文 車我開走了
Hey, Marvin. Thanks for the car.
你先睡會 一會我把車開回來
You sleep, and I'll bring it back a little later.
午夜狂奔
抓了個人 古奇
Got a delivery for you, Gooch.
好啊 傑克 蘇打水機壞了這麼久你都不修
Good, Jack. The soda machine's been out for a week and a half.
幫我籤個收 這次抓到誰
Check that for me, would ya? What do we got here?
好的 給你添麻煩了嗎
All right. Give you any trouble?
你給我添麻煩了嗎
Did you give me any trouble?
-操♥你♥媽♥的 -一點不麻煩
- Fuck you, man! - He didn't give me any trouble.
-走吧 過來 -你們這幫王八蛋
- Walk! Move! - Fuck you too, man!
-我他媽可清楚自己有什麼權利 -過來
- I know my motherfuckin' rights! - Move it!
手貼牆
Slap it.
保釋金債券代理 24小時營業
莫斯康保釋代理
Mascone's Bail Bonds.
不 僅限現金 支票和刷♥卡♥都不行
No, it's cash only. No checks, no cards.
抱歉 女士 我們有規定
I'm sorry, ma'am. That's the policy.
真遺憾沒能幫到您 抱歉
I wish I could help you out. Sorry.
剛把布爾歇送進去 艾迪在嗎
Just dropped off Bouchet. Is Eddie in?
你終於抓到人了 傑克
So you finally caught someone, Jack.
-傑裏 他在嗎 -真了不起
- Jerry, is he in? - I think that's terrific.
傑克 我昨晚就開始找你了 抓到誰了
Jack, been tryin' to reach you since last night. What do you got for me?
-你找我 -是啊
- You were tryin' to reach me? - Yeah.
-布爾歇 -他啊
- It's Bouchet. - Ooh, Bouchet.
好樣的 傑克 九百塊對吧
Good score, Jack. Nine hundred, right?
-不 是一千二 -不 九百
- No, it's 1,200. - No, nine.
是 是一千二 別這樣
That's... That's 1,200. Come on.
對 對 你說的沒錯
No. Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
我胃疼的要命
My stomach's killin' me.
我得去秦盧餐廳喫個早飯
I'm goin' over to Chin Loo's for breakfast.
-順便和你談談 -談什麼
- I wanna talk to you. - About what?
-到那兒再說 -能先把錢給我嗎
- I'll talk to you over there. - Could I have my money first?
當然 難不成你覺得我會賴賬
Of course. What do you think? I'm gonna try to stiff you?
你 不可能 他從來沒賴過賬
You? Never! He would never try and stiff me.
-這話怎麼像在諷刺我 -那不能
- Do I detect some kind of sarcasm here? - Never.
你以爲我家喻戶曉的信譽是怎麼來的
Where do I, I, I... Where have I inherited this reputation?
傑裏可以作證 我在和別人做生意時
I have never done business with anybody, and Jerry is my witness,
從來 從來沒有
that I have ever, ever, ever...
我的保釋所有沒有
Does that phone ever ring...
有沒有接到過一次投訴電♥話♥
Has that phone ever rang with a complaint about me?
從來沒有 一次也沒有 走吧 早餐我請
Never. Never. So let's go. I'll buy you some breakfast.
-我從不喫早飯 -那就當提前喫午飯了 走吧
- I don't eat breakfast. - Then have an early lunch. Let's go.
聽說過喬納森·馬度卡斯這個人嗎
You ever hear of a guy named Jonathan Mardukas?
-"公爵" 我知道 -說來聽聽
- The Duke. Yeah, I know who he is. - What do you know?
他在某個賭棍手下當會計師
He's that accountant that embezzled a couple of million
偷了人幾百萬然後全捐給了慈善機構
from some Vegas wise guy and gave it to charity.
沒錯 不過不是幾百萬
That's very good. Only thing is that it wasn't a couple of million.
是一千五百萬
It was $15 million.
而且不是什麼賭棍 是吉米·塞拉諾
It wasn't some Vegas wise guy. It was Jimmy Serrano.
知道 我能看懂報紙
I know. I know. I can read the papers.
無意揭你傷疤
Well, look, I don't wanna bring up the past,
不過塞拉諾不就是當初使手段
but isn't Serrano the guy that ran you out of Chicago
把你從芝加哥逼走的人嗎
when he was runnin' things back there?
-和他沒關係 -是哦
- He didn't run me out. - Yeah, right, right, right.
那你爲什麼辭了警♥察♥來幹這狗屎行當
You gave up bein' a cop to do this shit?
-好吧 說重點 -重點就是 傑克
- All right, what's the point? - The point, Jack.
我把那個會計師保出來了
I bailed out the accountant.
那時候我還不知道他給誰幹活
See, I didn't know who he was at the time.
不然說什麼也不會給他代理
Had I known, there was no way I would've put up the bond.
塞拉諾肯定早晚
I mean, it's only a matter of time
得讓他從地球上消失
before Serrano vanishes this guy from the planet,
我就得賠四十五萬
and I'm out 450,000.
你保他花了四十五萬嗎
You're out 450,000 on this guy?
-不 不是 -不是嗎
- No. No. - No.
因爲有你在 你是這行的翹楚
Because I got you, and you're the best,
一定能把他抓回來
and you're gonna find him and bring him back.
好吧
Yeah, right.
你怎麼知道這傢伙還活着
How do you even know this guy is still alive?
因爲他腦子進水了
Because this guy is crazy.
寄了一堆明信片給塞拉諾
He sends postcards to Serrano,
告訴他 花他的錢玩的很開心
he's tellin' him what a great time he's havin' with his money.
離期限還有多久
How much time you got left?
週五午夜 不然我就得賠四十五萬
Friday midnight I default. I eat the 450.
這週五 只有五天 你逗我呢
This Friday? That's five days. Forget it.
-自己去找他吧 把錢給我 -好吧 聽我說
- You go find him. Give me my money. - All right. Listen to me.
這次我付你四...我付你五萬
I'll give you four... I'll give you fifty grand.
五萬 找你要一千二都那麼難 算了吧
Fifty grand? I gotta chase you down for 1,200. Forget about it.
不 不 傑克 拜託了
No, no, Jack, please.
拜託個屁 說什麼我都不接 還有什麼活
"Jack"? "Jack" nothin'. Forget it. What else you got?
天哪 沒別的活了 只有這個了
God! I ain't got nothin'. This is it.
你要找不到這傢伙 我就破產了
If you don't find this guy, I'm outta business.
艾迪 十萬我才做
Eddie... I'll do it for a hundred thousand.
十萬 你瘋了嗎
A hundred thousand? Are you outta your mind?
這活兒多容易 簡直輕而易舉 老天爺
This is an easy gig. It's a midnight run, for Christ's sakes!
你還不知道吧 我已經厭倦挨槍子了
Maybe you haven't noticed, but I'm tired of gettin' shot at.
我不想再幹這種操蛋的工作
I'm tired of this miserable fuckin' business,
和各種人♥渣♥打交道
every lowlife that I run into.
要付就得付合理的報酬
If you're gonna pay me, you gotta pay me what's right.
要我♥幹♥這活 就給我應得的報酬
You want me for this job? Give me what's right.
首先 這傢伙是個會計 他不會對你開槍的
First of all, the guy is an accountant. He's not gonna shoot you.
你只要找到他
All you have to do is find him,
塞袋子裏還是打昏他都隨你 帶回來就行
you put him in a bag, hit him with a rubber hose, bring him home.
說起來容易 告訴你
Oh, that's easy for you to say. Listen to me.
十萬 少一個子都不行 而且要立合同
It's a hundred thousand, no more, no less, and I want a contract.
-還要合同 -沒錯 白紙黑字
- "Contract"? Contract? - That's right. I want it in writing.
十萬美元
One hundred thousand dollars,
週五晚前給你把"公爵"抓回來
and I'll have the Duke here for you by Friday night.
現在能先把那一千二給我嗎
Now, can I have my 1,200, please?
你比我保的任何一個罪犯都黑
You're worse than any crook I ever put a bond up for.
斯坦利 斯坦
Stanley? Stan.
-老夥計 近來可好 來這幹什麼 -別來無恙
- Hey, Big Dog. How are you? What are you doin' here? - How ya doin'?
得請你幫個忙
Listen. I need a favor.
我得查一下喬納森·馬度卡斯的登記資料
I need to see the booking slip of a Jonathan Mardukas.
馬度卡斯
M-A-R-D-U-K-A-S.
在這呢
Here you go.
代號♥ R-親屬
代號♥ R-親屬
-就是它 -什麼
- Yes, sir. - What's that?
他被捕後打的第一通電♥話♥
The number he called right after he was arrested.
區號♥212 我得去紐約了
212 area code. Looks like I'm goin' to New York.
你是傑克·沃爾什嗎
Are you Jack Walsh?
-讓一下 -你是不是傑克·沃爾什
- Excuse me. - Are you Jack Walsh?
抱歉 我認識你嗎
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
阿朗佐·莫斯利 聯調局
Alonzo Mosely, F.B.I.
徽章不錯 在哪兒買♥♥的
Oh, that's a nice badge. How can I get one of those?
電影精選列表