本片靈感源於真實事件
出其不意
...element of surprise is
是戈登·布朗留下的唯一戰略
the only tactic Gordon Brown has left.
英國前首相
我們將隨時向議會更新戰況
We'll be going live to Parliament.
首先作爲自2001年開戰以來
But first, more British troops are being deployed to Afghanistan
最大的一次聯合進攻
as part of the biggest joint offensive...
更多的英國♥軍♥隊被派遣至阿富汗
...since the 2001 invasion.
至今英軍戰死人數更甚於
The British Army's death toll has already exceeded
伊♥拉♥克♥戰爭和福克蘭戰爭
that of Iraq and the Falklands War,
大本營中受傷後亟待治療的人數
with those wounded and requiring treatment at home
也正急劇增加中
also rising sharply.
犧牲者已經
Fatalities have ris...
弗利特克羅夫特駐區
請出示身份證
ID, please.
我剛從鎮上回來
I just popped into town.
肖恩士兵
Private Shaw.
你能告訴這位年輕士兵我是誰嗎
Can you tell the young private who I am?
抱歉夫人
Sorry, ma'am.
今晚安♥全♥部♥署要求加強
Increased security with the deployment tonight.
我猜國防部對上校的晚餐很感興趣
I'm sure the MOD's very interested in the Colonel's supper.
你幹嘛呢 清醒一點好嗎
What are you doing? Wake up, yeah?
你知道她是誰嗎
Do you realise who that was?
我來買♥♥點酒
Just get some wine.
你好
Hello.
這有橄欖油嗎
Do we have any olive oil?
反正有油
Erm... we have oil.
這呢
Oh.
我大老遠跑到鎮上 結果忘記這事了
I went all the way into town, then forgot it.
-你先吧 -謝謝你 你人真好
- Go ahead. - Thank you, that's very kind.
給我吧
Erm... All right.
煥然一新啊 軍士長夫人麗薩
Whole new world for you this time, Lisa, Sergeant-Major's wife.
-恭喜升職了 -謝謝
- Congratulations on the promotion. - Thank you very much.
你可對軍嫂們有了許多新責任哪
Lots of new responsibilities for you with the wives.
對
Yeah.
你肯定已經有很多想法了吧
I'm sure you've got lots of ideas up your sleeve.
-沒錯 -計劃最重要
- Oh, yeah. - Planning is key.
好的 謝謝建議了
OK, well, thank you for the advice.
不客氣
Any time.
軍人的
妻子
你還沒幹完呢
You not done yet?
格蕾絲剛過來道別
Grace came over to say goodbye.
-是嗎 她要去哪 -和她姨媽離開基地住
- Oh, right. Where's she going? - To live with her aunt off base.
過自己的人生
And have a life.
和同一處境的人在一起
There are positives to being surrounded by people
還是有很多好處的
who are in the same boat as you.
媽媽能別說了嗎
Mum, please don't.
向左轉
By the left! Left wheel!
他來抓他了
He's coming to get him. Rargh!
比利小朋友 來講故事啦
Come on, Billy, story time. Come on.
你明天就要走了嗎
Are you going away tomorrow?
對 不過就一小會兒 好嗎
I am, but only for a little bit, though, OK?
可是你走了沒人給我講故事了
Who's gonna read stories when you're away?
天哪 你怎麼笨手笨腳的
Oh, God, why are you so clumsy?
可能老天爺在暗示我們給這照片裝個相框
Maybe this is God's way of telling us to put it in a frame.
不要 我就喜歡貼在冰箱上
No, I like it on the fridge.
裝了玻璃照片會保護得好一些
It'd be better protected under glass.
那樣就變得冷冰冰的 沒有人氣
It would be frozen and formal.
我就喜歡它待在冰箱上的樣子
I prefer it where it lives, on the fridge,
被我的明信片和購物清單各種日常的東西
in amongst my postcards and my shopping lists and all my...
給圍着
my everyday things.
傑米一直很討厭那張照片
Jamie always hated that photo.
覺得他看上去像個美國脫口秀主持人
Said it made him look like an American talk show host.
我挺喜歡的啊
Well, I like it.
-行 -行
- Fine. - Fine.
我走之後你沒問題吧
Are you going to be OK when I'm gone?
我當然沒問題了
I'll be fine. Of course I will.
加上這次我都經歷五回了
I mean, it's my fifth tour.
但是這次完全不一樣
Yeah, but things are completely different this time.
我要去給軍嫂們一點幫助
Do you know? I think I'm going to
給她們一點支持
offer my help in supporting the wives.
我不相信麗薩 那個新上任的軍士長夫人
I don't trust that Lisa, the new RSM's wife.
她看上去漫不經心的
She's very cavalier about the whole thing.
她肯定有自己的想法
I'm sure she has a plan.
當然了 她肯定會感激你的幫助的
Not that she won't appreciate your support as well.
照顧好媽媽 如果她不開心給她一個擁抱
Look after Mummy. If she gets upset, give her a hug.
-我會的 -好孩子
- I will. - OK, good boy.
這個頭盔會在我不在時替我保護你
This is gonna keep you safe while I'm away.
我的頭盔也會好好保護我的
Just like mine'll keep me safe.
來吧孩子們
Right, kids.
還記得這個怎麼做嗎
OK, remember what we do with this?
-每天劃掉一個日子 -對 一直到
- Cross it off every day. - Yeah, until?
-到爸爸回來 -然後我們就會
- Daddy's home. - And we are?
-開心死了 -開心死了
- Chuffed. - Chuffed.
沒錯
Chuffed, yeah.
鼓勵信
對我知道
Yeah, I know.
來看看我的防彈內♥褲♥
Check out the blast boxers.
-並不好笑雷德 -這可是克維拉縴維呢
- Not funny, Red. - What? They're Kevlar.
我可是在保護你的性福呢
I'm just protecting the family jewels for your pleasure.
-她在跟誰打電♥話♥ -不知道
- Who's she talking to? - I don't know.
最好別是那些小年輕們
Better not be talking to those lads.
-我曾經也是好嗎 -那真是多謝你了
- I was a lad once, remember? - Yeah, thanks.
幫着我說話
That's really helpful.
那是我的剃鬚刀嗎
Is that my razor?
我還沒走你就把我的東西收起來了
Are you packing my stuff up again before I've left?
我沒啊
No.
我要帶着這個
Well, I'm taking this.
《南方:耐力遠征》
-你又不會看 -我會啊 這是講領導力的
- Why? You're not gonna read it. - I am. It's about leadership.
得了吧 上次你帶了《戰爭與和平》
Fine. Last time you took War And Peace,
結果全在看八卦雜♥志♥
spent your whole time reading Heat magazine
和愛情電影
and watching romcoms.
你是不是生氣了
Are you angry?
沒有啊 我纔不在乎你看什麼
No, I don't give a shit what you read.
我在爲再當六個月的單身母親做好準備
I'm just getting ready for another six months as a single mother.
是嗎
All right?
那你乾脆現在就忘記我吧
There, you can forget about me now.
滾開
Just get off.
別碰我
Get off!
真的不要嗎
Do you really want me to?
不要
No.
靠
Oh, shit!
對
Yes.
不行我得掛了
Listen, I've got to go.
我晚點回你 拜拜
Yeah, OK, I'll speak to you later. Bye-bye.
你要給我寫信哦
You better write to me.
正兒八經的信 而不是發封郵件完事了
And I mean proper letters, not just emails.
過來
Come here.
報紙上都沒有填字遊戲了
They've stopped doing the jumbo crossword in the paper
我只能從網上打印
so I printed it off the net.
不帶上填字遊戲嗎
No crossword?
我得走了
I've got to go.
好吧
Right.
-你好 凱特 -你好 麗薩
- Hi, Kate. - Hello, Lisa.
我和克魯克開會遲到了
I'm late for a meeting with Crooks.
忘了時間了
Forgot the clocks went forward.
沒關係
Well, don't worry about it.
准將和他還沒談完
The Brigadier's still in there with him.
那就好
Oh, great. Great.
好了
Quite right.
我估計那些軍嫂們等着急了
I imagine the spouses are quite anxious.
我們對要發生的心知肚明
電影精選列表