我要參加競選聖貝納迪諾的
I'm running for San Bernardino
聖貝納迪諾 加利福尼亞州
地方檢察官
District Attorney.
你嗎
是的
Yeah.
好的
我到這來
I'm coming out here.
我們在2018年大選前的一個月
開始跟拍海德克的競選活動
我孤軍奮戰 和企業會面
I'm a one-man band, meeting the businesses,
和選民交談
talking to voters,
宣傳我的候選人資格
and getting the word out about my candidacy.
爲蒂姆·海德克投票
參選地方檢察官啊
是的 參選地方檢察官
Yes, for District Attorney.
我已經說了三遍了
I've said that three times now.
好的
我不是腐♥敗♥的 華盛頓式的
I'm not that corrupt, Washington-style,
貪得無厭的 地方檢察官
swamp-style... District Attorney.
好的
我知道了
聽着 我會嚴厲打擊犯罪
Look, I'm strong on crime.
現在是誰啊
我會嚴厲打擊犯罪
I'm strong on crime.
你還是他
這個人就是我
I'm him!
知道了
我沒有鬍子
I don't have a beard. I...
他沒有鬍子
He doesn't have a beard in this.
這是誰 你嗎
這是我
This is me.
這個人是你
是的 是我 我剛剛開始留鬍子
Yeah. I am me. I am... I just have a beard.
好的 那
我帶了太陽鏡 看見了嗎
And I have sunglasses on. See?
天哪 不要拍我
那是一個紀錄片攝製組在拍攝
That's a documentary crew filming.
他們在做一個關於我競選的電影
They're making a film about my campaign.
好的 知道了
看見了嗎 那是我 認識了嗎
See me?That's me. Okay?
好的 我記住了
我現在留鬍子了 因爲我們的重點羣體
I just have a beard now because we did a focus group
是那些喜歡鬍子的人
and people liked the beard.
託妮·紐曼說鬍子很有用
Toni Newman says the beard works.
你現在對手都是誰
有文森特·羅塞蒂
Well, Vincent Rosetti
還有其他人 桑多瓦爾
and some other clown, Sandoval.
好的
我是第三方 去投蒂姆·海德克吧
So, I'm third party. Just look for Tim Heidecker.
如果你能上網 你可以搜
If you have the Internet, you can go to visit
Timheideckerforda.Com.網站
Timheideckerforda.Com.
好的
我會帶來改變
And I'm gonna bring change.
知道了
好的
All right?
美國先生
所有的籌碼都押上了
All the... all the chips are in on this,
所有的
sort of all the...
所有的 都押上了
Everything's, um, on the line here.
經濟
And, you know, financially,
情感 所有的 我現在
emotionally, sort of, where I'm at...
這是我的
this is sort of my...
我不想說成我的最後一齣戲
I don't wanna say my last play,
但這是我的重頭戲
but it's my big play.
我覺得我們已經把自己放在了一個
I think we've put ourselves in a perfect position
完美的位置上 從無名小卒做起
to really come from out of nowhere,
做個局外人
be the outsider,
我認爲我們有很大的機率
and I think we have a very good chance
贏得選舉
of winning, too.
你好 我喜歡狗 這太好了
Oh, hi. I love dogs, so this is perfect.
-這是 -你競選什麼
- Here's a... - What are you running for?
地方檢察官
District Attorney.
和文森特·羅塞蒂競爭
Yeah, running against Vincent Rosetti.
這不是我的選票
This is not a vote for me.
只是爲了讓我有機會參加競選
It's just to let me get on the ballot.
我以獨♥立♥候選人的身份參加競選
I'm running as an independent candidate.
拉選票是我日常生活的重要部分
Get on the ballot is a big part of my day, every day.
今天有15個簽名 感覺非常好
At 15 signatures today, so feeling pretty good.
我們基本上一個街道一個街道地走
We're just basically taking it street by street,
這是一個艱難的過程
and it's been a slog.
可以說 在過去的三四天裏
This is basically... Fontana has been somewhere
我走遍了豐塔納
where I've pretty much covered the past three or four days.
我只能靠自己了 我孤軍奮戰
I'm on my own. I'm a one-man band.
我要去里亞託了
I've got Rialto to hit.
我已經去過高地 雷德蘭茲 洛馬林達
I've got Highland, Redlands, Loma Linda,
聖貝納迪諾城
the city of San Bernardino,
我們必須覆蓋所有這些區域
and we have to cover all that area.
外面有42攝氏度
It's 108 degrees out.
有很多事情要做
You know, it's a lot of ground to cover
因爲 首先大多數人都不在家
'cause, first of all, most people aren't home.
週三再來敲門
knock at the door on Wednesday...
我真是 太難了
You know, I'm just... It's tough.
我們需要 在下週之前
We need, you know, something like 500 signatures
收集到大概500個簽名
by next week.
但我們已經步入正軌了
But we're on track.
我們對此非常樂觀
We're very optimistic about it,
同樣的 託妮他們也在爲此努力
and that's...Toni's cracking the whip on that
因此如果我們沒有登上選票
'cause if we're not on the ballot,
我們就真有麻煩了
then we're in real trouble.
你們是選民嗎 滿十八歲了嗎
You guys voters? You 18?
你們投票嗎 沒有嗎
Do you vote? No?
我在競選地方檢察官
I'm running for District Attorney.
你是來幹什麼的 律師
不 我是來競選地方檢察官的
No, I'm running for District Attorney.
有點像州長
Sort of like governor.
這是改變你未來的方法
It's the way to change your future.
-去他媽的
-滾吧
好的謝謝你們 保重
All right, thank you. Be safe.
我們在互聯網上
We have tremendous, you know,
有很多選民的支持
support on the Internet for the campaign,
我們正在進行一場真正的運動
and we have a real movement happening.
Timheideckerforda.Com 是一個網站
Timheideckerforda.Com. It's a website.
你現在可以登錄
And you can go on there
填寫我們的請♥願♥書 讓我登上選票
and fill out our petition to get me on the ballot.
我們需要五百個簽名 我嚴厲
We need 500 signatures. And I'm strong...
嚴厲打擊犯罪行爲 沒有
strong on crime, no uh...
沒有
no uh...
不再腐♥敗♥ 把羅塞蒂弄出局
no more corruption, you know, just getting Rosetti out.
把這個說給你♥爸♥爸聽 好嗎
So, pass that on to your dad, all right?
我的競選主席託妮·紐曼
My campaign chairman, Toni Newman,
在競選活動中非常活躍 他正在
is very active in the campaign and is doing...
身兼數職 接受媒體採訪
Wearing many hats, talking to media outlets
幾乎每一天
almost every day.
我們有愛普生打印機 基本上可以
We got the Epson printer basically printing out
打印出我們需要的任何東西
whatever we need...
對於需要打印更大的東西
and then for the bigger-print stuff,
我們要去 去金考買♥♥東西
we're going off, you know, to... to Kinko's for that stuff.
這是我們的競選總部
This is our campaign headquarters, really,
目前是這樣 直到我們有更大的辦公室
at this point, until we get bigger offices.
任務板 我的戰略板 我管它叫地圖
To-do board, my strategy board, I call it, my map.
酒店的服務很好
You know, the hotel treats us right.
我們的冰箱裏有很多東西
We got a fridge pretty much fully stocked,
應有盡有
whatever you need.
還有電視機 這基本上是你所有
Uh, TV. It's basically your classic...
衛生間 是我需要的
bathroom, which is all I need.
那是工作區 我們有
That's work, and then we have, sort of...
我不想說娛樂區 是休息區
I don't want to say play, but rest
算是一種家庭生活
and sort of a home life,
這也是我選擇
which was one of the great reasons
搬到這個美麗的酒店的重要原因之一
I picked up on this idea of relocating to this beautiful hotel,
在這我可以
is that I could...
我不需要來回通勤之類的
I don't have to commute or anything like that.
基本上我一起牀就可以馬上開始工作
電影精選列表