用子彈打中怪物 這就是我們的戰爭
Put a bullet in a monster. That was supposed to be our war.
但是你最好知道你的敵人
But you better know your enemy.
我從未想要做一個軍人
I never wanted to be a soldier.
二等兵 麥可·帕克斯
服役 2年 外派 無
但是我還能做什麼
But what else was I gonna do?
抬起碎石解決裂縫
Shift rubble and deal crack?
去他的
Fuck that.
所以當軍隊前來徵兵的時候 我報名了
So when the army came looking I signed up.
現在 我就是熱血男兒
Now it's my blood.
外面的那些怪獸 已經橫掃了數個城市
The monsters out there have been walking through cities.
擊倒它們 然後空軍重火力攻擊 把它們驅逐出去
Smashing them down. So air strike's been hitting them hard to clear them out.
維持世界和平
Make the world safe.
問題是 這些炸♥彈♥也毀掉了原住民
Trouble was all those bombs had torn up the locals, too.
也導致了更多的叛亂分子 他媽的只想殺掉我們
And that just made a whole lot more insurgents just wanna fucking kill us.
所以部隊駐紮在營地 我們出來搞定那些叛黨
So the troops on the ground, we're out there taking them down.
防止他們阻攔我們的行動 用炮彈將怪物們送回地獄
Stop them getting in the way of us bombing the monsters back to hell.
弗勒達中士就是其中之一
Sergeant Frater was one of them.
他們在感染區 深處的暗地中爲他工作
They worked him undercover in deep IZ.
他殺了很多人
He killed a lot of people.
就是他 他就是一隻獅子
There it was. He was a fucking lion.
感染區
美軍作戰基地
舉起手來 讓我看見你們的雙手
Hands! Let me see your hands!
-蹲下 -你跪下
-Down! -On your knees!
把手放在頭上 雙腿併攏
Hands on your head, interlock your ankles.
不要動
Do not move.
檢查一下車
Check the vehicle.
長官 檢查完畢 歡迎來到叛黨營地
They have clearance. Sir, welcome to Camp Renegade.
參謀中士 弗勒達
服役 17年 外派 8次
正在通過外層太空空間
...going on right now through outer space community.
在中東發現衛星碎片
衛星的碎片
Fragments of the satellite
已在中東被找到
have been found in the Middle East.
生物蔓延到中東
軍隊與怪物和人作戰
大規模接種疫苗防禦怪獸孢子
怪獸轟炸 激起叛亂
軍隊面對新的作戰
全球安全面臨威脅
我們會與影響世界和平的東西戰鬥
We will fight those who oppose peace in this world,
無論是人類還是其他的東西
human or otherwise.
怪獸-黑暗大♥陸♥
底特律
我從未擁有過一個家庭
I never had a family growing up.
對我而言 只有我的兄弟們
Only thing here for me was my boys.
但是我們都不想留在底特律
But none of us wanted to stay in Detroit.
我們從小遊蕩街頭 如同流浪狗
We've been roaming around here like stray dogs since we were kids.
現在我們要一起坐船離開
And now, we're being shipped out together.
嗨 老兄 你還好嗎
Hey, man. You all right?
我跟弗蘭基家人比較親近
Closest thing I got to family is Frankie.
弗蘭基在家嗎
Frankie home?
我小的時候
When I was small,
我每次逃離我的寄養家庭時
every time I'd skip out on my foster home,
我都會爬弗蘭基家的窗子 然後躲起來
I'd climb through Frankie's window and hide out.
他就像一個哥哥
He was like a brother.
-弗蘭基 快點 老兄 -見鬼
-Frankie, come on, man. -Shit!
嘿 米奇 怎麼啦 兄弟
Hey, Mikey. What's up, buddy?
-米奇 -琳娜
-'Sup, Mike. -'Sup, Leena.
他有時候很龜毛
He can be a dick sometimes.
你今晚要出去晃嗎
Y'all hanging at Aces tonight?
如果沒人想要跟我在一起...
If anyone fucked with me...
可能是家中的單人派對了
Probably just a house party.
弗蘭基 會拿蝙蝠給他
... Frankie would take a bat to him.
你應該要催一下 史黛西 你知道她最近一直在問你
You should hit up, Stacey. You know she's been asking about you.
-哦 是嗎 -那真是好主意
Oh, yeah? -That's a good idea.
弗蘭基 快點 我們要遲到了老兄
Frankie, come on! We're late, man
你在外面殺外星入侵者的時候
while you're out there killing alien invaders!
我們要我們的熱血戰爭...而且我們也想要一個
We wanted our war... and we were gonna get one.
我們將要有一個 我們的人生中最棒的戰鬥
We were gonna have the best fucking fight of our lives.
你想要什麼
What do you want?
呼吸 寶貝 呼吸
Breathe, baby, breathe.
-這是...-呼吸 寶貝
-It's burning! -Breathe, baby.
噓...
Shh...
是你的爹地 怎麼了 怎麼了 孩子
It's your daddy, what's up? What's up, kid?
二等兵 蕭恩·威廉斯
服役 2 外派 無
啊 他不像我 他不像我
Aww, he don't like me. He don't like me.
好 好 沒事了
It's okay. It's all right.
拿着他
Take him.
你拋棄他 我就會打死你 知道嗎
You drop him, I'm gonna smack the shit out you, you know that?
我的孩子旁邊注意你的嘴
Watch your mouth around my child.
他聽不懂的
He don't understand.
我不允許在我的天使周圍 有粗俗言語
I ain't having nothing vulgar around my angel.
-嗯...-魔鬼的刀劍
-Mm-hm. -No daggers of the devil
也無法刺穿他的心臟和靈魂
ought to pierce his heart or soul.
-你現在懂了沒 -沒問題
-You understand me now? -Okay.
我的勇士 他手中有持箭
My warrior, with arrows in his hands.
宣揚 寶貝 佈道 你知道我說的嗎
Preach, baby, preach. You know what I'm saying?
當他們在大門口遇到他們的敵人時 必不至於蒙羞
They will not be ashamed when they meet their enemies in the gate.
-阿門 姐妹 阿門 -阿門 兄弟
-Amen, sister. Amen. -Amen, brother.
專家 卡爾·英基拉
服役 3年 外派 無
喂 蕭尼 你把這裏打理好了嗎 老兄
Yo, Seanie, you got everything squared away here, man?
準備走了嗎
Good to go?
-去哪裏 你要去哪裏 -嗯 我
-Where... Where are you going? -Yeah, I'm...
哪裏也不去 只是去放鬆一下 就這樣
Nowhere, just gonna go kick it, that's it.
-閉嘴 弗蘭基 -你今天要去放鬆嗎
-Shut up, Frankie. -You're gonna kick it today?
-是的 我計劃...-蕭恩
-Yeah, I was planning... -Sean...
昨天晚上之前我們就安排好了 你知道我想說什麼嗎
It's the last night before we deploy. You know what I'm saying?
你要開始像一個父親一樣的生活
You're going to have to start acting like a damn father.
我兄弟們想找我出去 大不了的事
My boys wanna take me out. I don't see what the big deal is.
我說的是...你來了 你又走了
All I'm saying is you're coming and you're going.
-你來了 你又走了 -你總是瞎扯
You're coming and you're going. One day you'll come back
-有一天你會回來 我們已不在這裏了 -你總是瞎扯
-and find we ain't gonna be here. -You always on that bullshit.
你總是瞎扯 和你媽媽一樣
You always on that bullshit, like your mama.
-我只是說 有一天...-有點冷 老兄 凱莉
-I'm just saying, one day... -Chill, man, Kelly...
我們已不在這裏了
...we ain't gonna be here.
拜託
Come on...
我們是同樣的街道長大的
We had all grown up in the same neighborhood,
但我在受訓中遇到 威廉斯和英克斯
but I met Williams and Inks in training.
自從我們被分配到同營地之後 就已經超越了友誼
And since we got put in the same unit, it went beyond friendship.
只是想要他的爸爸 小子 就這樣而已
Just wanted his daddy, dog, that's it.
我們都互相握着對方的命
Our lives were in each other's hands.
我們會蕭尼帶回來的 好嗎
We're going to bring Seanie back, all right.
他會沒事 我們會帶他回來
He's cool, we got his back.
嗯 好 你要告訴他 他有原因
Yeah, well, you need to tell him he got a reason
他的後代黑種已經在這裏了
to get his black backside here early.
現在該你了 去休息吧 好嗎
Now you go. Go on and rest, all right?
-他真美 -我知道
He's beautiful. -I know.
來吧 老兄
Come on, men.
怎麼了 寶貝 怎麼了
What's the matter, baby? What's the matter?
我只是希望你早點回來
I just want you to come back early.
我會的
I will.
-你知道的 -嗯
-You know that. -Mm-hm.
看看我們做了什麼
Look what we did.
對 看看我做了什麼
Yeah, look what I did.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你給我生了一個兒子
You went and made me a son.
大傢伙 你很強壯 不是嗎 強壯
Big boy, you strong, ain't you? Strong.
當我走了之後 保護好你媽媽 好嗎
Protect your mama while I'm gone, okay?
你知道我會帶你回去外面 對不對
You know I got your back out there, though, right?
-外面 你♥他♥媽♥的在逗我嗎 -什麼
-Out there? You fucking kidding me? -What?
我一直都是把你帶回去的人
I'm always the one that's got your fucking back.
還記得在學校的時候 經常打你的小鬼嗎
Remember that kid who used to always beat on you in school?
-康納·克蘭西 -是的 他怎麼了
-Connor Clancy. -Yeah. What about him?
比賽曲棍球
The hockey game.
你成了贏家 你還慶祝
You scored the winner and you were celebrating.
他叫你 你知道 什麼來着...
電影精選列表