普里皮亞季 烏克蘭
切爾諾貝利核電站
三號♥反應堆 - 已廢棄
他們來了
They're coming.
很高興見到你 JJ
Good to see you, JJ.
我也是 長官
Likewise, General.
-歡迎來到俄♥羅♥斯♥ -好了 說正事
- Welcome to Russia. - Right, let's get on with it.
中空鈈彈
Hollow plutonium pit.
9.7千克 含氘催化劑
9.7 kilograms, with tritium boost.
當量可達80萬噸♥
A yield of 800 kilotons is possible.
彆着急 先生們
Take your time, gentlemen.
希望大家都能滿意
We want everyone to be happy.
你有自己的核武器制♥造♥商嗎
So, you have a builder for your weapon yet?
什麼
What?
核武器的制♥造♥商
Builder for your weapon.
你問這幹什麼
What do you care?
拿到鈈只是第一步
Obtaining plutonium, step one.
制♥造♥過程纔是最重要的
But the build is most critical.
我有人脈 就是這樣 很簡單
That's it. I know people. Simple question.
不 沒這麼簡單
No, it is not simple.
你問我的制♥造♥商是誰
You asked me who my builder is.
-有問題嗎 -對 有問題
- Is there a problem? - Yeah, there is a problem.
我覺得這人是政♥府♥探子
I think this guy's a government agent.
你是誰 國際警♥察♥嗎
Who are you? Interpol?
軍情六處 中♥央♥情報局
MI6? CIA?
別開玩笑了
Don't be crazy.
我只是一個普通人
I'm just a guy
改編自電影《諾丁山》經典臺詞
我只是一個女孩
站在另一個普通人面前
standing in front of another guy,
改編自電影《諾丁山》經典臺詞
站在另一個男孩面前
求他不要開槍
asking him not to shoot him.
改編自電影《諾丁山》經典臺詞
求他可以愛我
我的天 開始上演《諾丁山》了
Oh, Christ. 'Notting Hill'.
他完蛋了
He's screwed.
中♥央♥情報局會議室
不不 他沒事的
No, no. He's got this.
我們現在要怎麼做
What are we gonna do?
什麼都不做 他在太遠了
Nothing. He's too far out.
他知道這次任務是單飛
He knew this was a solo run.
你以爲自己知道什麼了
What do you think you know
就拿槍指着我朋友的腦袋
that you're pointing weapons at my friend?
他的故事 自稱是俄♥羅♥斯♥黑♥手♥黨♥
His story. Russian mafia.
所謂的國際軍♥火♥商
Supposed international arms dealer.
但我認識的人都沒聽說過你
But no-one I know has heard of you.
你認識多少人啊
Shows how much you know.
還有這個假裝出來的口音
And that fake accent.
這是俄♥羅♥斯♥口音嗎
Is that supposed to be Russian?
你是現學現賣♥♥的吧 上帝啊
I mean, take an acting class, for God's sake.
你的口音像《鋼鐵俠2》的米基·洛克
You sound like Mickey Rourke in 'Iron Man 2'.
美國男演員 飾演俄♥羅♥斯♥科學家
他只是在猜測 想詐他
He's just guessing, testing him.
沒事的 不用擔心
We're good. Nothing to worry about.
好吧 你猜中了
Alright, you got me.
-天哪 -我可能不適合當臥底
- Oh, crap. - My head's just not in the game.
我還是才疏學淺啊
This whole spy stuff's new to me.
其實很奇怪
You know, it's weird.
我天生就適合當兵
Being a soldier came naturally.
但這種事情 我一竅不通
This stuff, you know, not so much.
但我擅長一件事
But there is one thing I'm good at.
什麼
What's that?
打架
Kicking ass.
BGM《雪球花》
-我的天 -我跟你說了吧
- Holy hell. - I told ya.
-投降 快投降 -快點 走啊
- Heads up! Heads up! - Come on! Let's go!
BGM《99個氣球》
幹掉他
Kill him!
BGM《我會好好活下去》
開玩笑吧
Oh, you're kidding me!
BGM《我心永恆》
不是吧
Come on!
♪ 給我一個提示 ♪
♪ and give me a sign ♪
♪ 寶貝再抱我一次 ♪
♪ Hit me, baby, one more time... ♪
♪ 孤獨正在折磨我 ♪
♪ My loneliness is killing me ♪
♪ 還有 ♪
♪ and I ♪
♪ 我必須坦白 ♪
♪ I must confess ♪
我的 間諜
♪ 我仍相信 ♪
♪ I still believe ♪
♪ 沒有你 我會迷失方向 ♪
♪ When I'm not with you I lose my mind ♪
♪ 給我一個提示 ♪
♪ give me a sign ♪
中♥央♥情報局
蘭格利 弗吉尼亞州
♪ 寶貝再抱我一次 ♪
♪ hit me baby one more time♪
JJ
JJ!
-幹得漂亮 老殺手 -謝謝
- Way to go, killer. - Thank you.
傳說中的男人啊
The man, the myth.
我是波比·烏弗 技術人員
Oh, man. Bobbi Ulf, tech support.
我只想說 很榮幸見到你
Can I just say, it's an honour to meet you.
我讀了你的每一頁檔案卷宗
I have read every page of your case file
讓人慾罷不能 像驚險版《五十度灰》
and it's a page-turner, like 'Fifty Shades of Amazing'.
金想盡快聽取你的彙報
Kim needs to see you asap for the debrief.
-好的 -太棒了 太棒了
- You got it. - Awesome. Awesome.
祝你心情愉快
Have a good day.
揍了一幫混♥蛋♥
Well, kicked a bunch of ass.
-非常帥氣 -是吧
- Quite the cowboy. - Yeah.
-英勇極了啊 -謝了 頭兒
- Very heroic! - Thanks, boss.
不 我在口是心非
No, I'm being sarcast...
我們的任務不單是阻止一項交易 JJ
The mission wasn't just to stop a sale, JJ.
我們的任務是確定他們知道的內♥幕♥
The goal was to find out what they knew
好摧毀整個組織系統
so we could take the rest of the network down.
但現在很棘手了 因爲你殺了所有人
But that's kinda difficult now, seeing that you killed everyone.
格里高維奇 哈桑的財務管理人
Gregovich. Hassan's head of finance.
哈桑的一把手
Hassan's head.
因爲你 我們一無所獲
Look, it's because of you we have nothing.
我們拿到了鈈彈
We've got the plutonium core.
實際上 鈈彈有兩個
Turns out there are two cores, actually.
這個人 阿扎爾 帶着另一個跑了
This man, Azar, just got away with it,
就是你唯一沒幹掉的那個
the only one you didn't kill.
現在他拿到了一半他要的東西
Now he has half of what he needs
然後炸掉一個大型城市
to blow up a major city.
你的特種部隊履歷非常完美
Look, your special forces record is impeccable.
但執行情報工作是一個完全不同的領域
But intelligence is a different kind of ball game.
它需要策略
You know, spy craft requires finesse,
細節和情商
nuance, emotional intelligence.
我都有啊 我情商不低
I've got those. I have plenty of emotional intelligence.
你的意思是你能通過識別
So you're saying that you can just read
最細微 最微妙的面部表情
the slightest and most subtle of facial cues
來推測目標的情緒嗎
to assess a target's temperament?
當然
Absolutely.
我的表情是什麼意思
What does my face say?
我現在就要開始看面相嗎
Should I start reading now?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
JJ 我尊重你 你知道吧
Look, JJ, I... I respect you, OK?
你爲我們打下了半壁江山
You put up some big wins for us.
但 沒有不尊重你的意思 我
But, with all due respect, I...
我覺得你不能勝任這項工作
...I just don't think you're count on for this.
今天先回去吧
Take the rest of the day off.
回家休息休息 好嗎
Go home and get some rest, alright?
謝了 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
晚安 小藍莓
Goodnight, Blueberry.
愛麗莎 來點安眠的歌♥
Alexa, play something soothing.
這是我最喜歡的襯衣
This is my favourite shirt.
我喜歡一個超酷的法國樂隊
It's just this really cool French band that I like.
我住法國的時候 在音樂會上見過他們
I saw them in a concert when I lived in France.
我超喜歡法國音樂
I'm really into French music.
既然你提到了
Now that you mention it,
我猜住在法國一定超酷吧
I guess living in France was pretty cool.
電影精選列表